Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Chuck had been horny all day long. He knew he could get some sexual release that night with his wife, Sue or his horny daughter-in-law, Cindy or he could probably have several other sexy women who would go to bed with him and give him a hot lusty ride in their pussies. He'd felt his cock hard and horny in his pants all day and he'd fought the temptation to go and just jack off until he could get home for some much more satisfying sexual satisfaction. Chuck decided that he wanted to spend his sexual juices and energies with some young pussy for a change. He could get pussy now with women of several different ages but tonight he wanted some nooky that was just beginning to know what it was like to fuck with him.

Chuck knew that Sue and Cindy had gone out shopping with some of the older kids and they'd gotten a babysitter to stay there at home with the younger ones. Chuck was supposed to have been out of town that night or he was sure they'd have left the kids under his care. So, he decided to wander down to the family room and see who it was that they'd gotten to baby-sit the young ones. Maybe he and the babysitter could play while the little ones were hopefully sleeping. As Chuck walked down the hallway from his bedroom that he shared with Sue, he felt his cock growing hard in his pants.

When he walked through the doorway of the family room, his cock instantly jumped into total hardness. The babysitter for the evening was Melanie, and she was very sexy in Chuck's opinion. Melanie was a very pretty 16-year old who Sue and Cindy both had gotten to use for her babysitting skills over recent months. Melanie was a sophomore at the local high school and she had a body that he knew should be forbidden on a teenage girl of her age. Melanie was a rather tall girl already for her age, standing nearly 6 feet tall in her bare feet. She had long, very long, thick blonde hair that reached easily down to the bend in her ass and she just seemed to exude sexiness and sensuality.

She'd been over to baby-sit before and every time Chuck had seen her, he'd gotten a hardon and had to go jack off because he'd gotten so horny from being around Melanie.

When Chuck walked in, Melanie was standing in front of the TV, using the remote to surf through some channels in an effort to find something to watch. He liked that -- it didn't appear that Melanie's babysitting charges were needing her immediate attention at that moment.

"Hi, Melanie, it's good to see you're over to help us out tonight," Chuck said to let her know he'd come into the room.

"Oh, hi. I didn't know you were here tonight. I thought it was just me and the kids," Melanie said as she stood turned halfway towards Chuck as she talked to him. Chuck stood there talking to Melanie, but his attention was drawn to the very revealing side profile of her body. Melanie was wearing a semi-snug T-shirt and jeans and as she'd turned to the side, Chuck could see that she had at least full C-cup sized breasts and a nice firm rounded ass inside the tight jeans she had on. He could hardly bring himself to believe that Melanie was only a high school sophomore but her age proved it. This appeared physically to be a woman in her early 20s at the youngest and here she was only 16 years old. His cock reminded him that it didn't matter; Melanie was hot and he was fucking horny.

Melanie turned toward Chuck and he could get a full frontal view of the sexy young babysitter. His cock was throbbing in his pants and Chuck knew he just had to fuck her. Tonight was the night. He could feel the pressure growing in his balls.

"What year are you in at school, Melanie?" Chuck asked, trying to make some conversation as he decided how to go about seducing her.

"I'm 3 months into my sophomore year," Melanie answered. As she stood there in front of Chuck, she seemed very innocent and unassuming. Chuck walked over closer to Melanie and he felt his cock pressing hard against the front of his pants.

"Do you enjoy babysitting the kids?" Chuck asked. "You mind if I join you while you watch TV? I see you've got all the kids down for their bedtime already."

Melanie just stood there in front of Chuck and his eyes wandered up and down over her body. Her breasts were full underneath the T-shirt. Chuck could hardly believe a 16-year old could be so well stacked in the breast department. His eyes moved on down to the vee of her thighs and he wondered how sweet Melanie's pussy was.

Chuck walked over to Melanie and reached out, pulling her into his arms and holding her close against his firm muscular chest. She didn't resist or seem to pull back from his embrace at all.

Chuck could smell Melanie's sexy cologne and he could feel those full twin breasts pushed against his chest. She didn't seem to join him in the hug he was giving her until his left hand moved from her back down onto her right asscheek through her jeans. When Chuck pulled her body tightly against his, Chuck could feel Melanie respond. "Ohhhh, Chuck, what are you doing to me?" Melanie asked half-heartedly as she could feel the sexy closeness of this man making her begin to feel hot and weak in the knees. Melanie almost felt like she'd pass out, she was so hot and flushed. Her breath was coming quicker and she could feel the strength and sexy hardness of Chuck's body against hers and she could easily feel what she knew was a large erection pressing against her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.