Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

While Chuck and his beautiful young daughter-in-law, Cindy, had gone up to the master bedroom for what Cindy had been led to think was just looking at his woodworking projects, Sue and Tim cleared the dinner table and loaded up the dishwasher to let it do the hard work of finishing up their supper mess.

Little did Tim realize when he saw his wife and father disappear up the stairs to the second floor, that when she returned to him, Cindy would have had her pussy well fucked by his father. The though had never entered Tim's mind that his dad Chuck might have been lusting after his attractive young bride of three years. Sure, Cindy had a gorgeous body and she loved to dress in order to show it off, but he knew that his mother Sue's body was still quite a knockout after the nearly 25 years his parents had been married. He also knew without asking that they were very hot and after each other sexually all the time.

As they'd been sitting there eating their supper that evening, Tim had occasionally noticed how nice his mother looked and he'd even caught himself looking at how full and rounded his mom's breasts looked in the bust-emphasizing top she was wearing and how nice and firm her ass looked in her pants when she'd walked in and out from the kitchen. Tim didn't dwell on how sexy and attractive his mom was looking until the meal was over and Cindy had disappeared with his father up to the bedroom. It never dawned on Tim that his dad had anything sexual on his mind in reference to Cindy. Never at all.

When Tim and Sue finished getting all the dishes put where they could clean, Sue took Tim by the hand and led him out to the spare bedroom that was located just off from the attached garage. She'd kept it furnished with a bed and table and chairs so any of Tim's friends or his sister Mary's friends would have a place to sleep and relax whenever they'd come over for a sleepover. The bed stayed made with sheets, bedspread and pillow as though it were always available for a spur of the moment use. Tim had even used the bed on one occasion when he and Cindy had been dating and they'd slipped in there and fucked while his mom and dad had gone to the grocery store one time. Tim had gotten Cindy's shorts and panties off, leaving her bra and top on while he situated her where he could get his cock inside her pussy and fuck her "quickie fashion" before his folks came back.

He didn't realize it at the time but the condom wrapping he'd taken the condom out of had fallen out of his pants and his mother Sue had found it a few days later. So she'd known that Cindy and Tim had enjoyed a little romp there in the spare bedroom.

This time Sue intended to put the room to use with her and Tim. Sue'd been hornier than she could remember in a long time since the night earlier in the week when she and her husband Chuck had shared their mutual sexual fantasies about their own son, Tim, and his wife Cindy. She knew when she took Tim's hand to lead him to the bedroom that her own husband was either in the process of fucking Cindy at that very moment or at least very busy in the process of seducing their daughter-in-law into becoming his sexual partner. She knew Chuck realized that this first evening didn't allow for a lot of time so she was sure Chuck would put the moves on Cindy quickly and either be successful or not depending on how she responded to his overt sexual attentions.

Sue was like her husband Chuck and during the dinner, she'd found it hard to focus on the meal and not find herself thinking about being with Tim sexually. She was so glad that the meal was over and what she thought might be the hardest part of the evening was only beginning. Sue wasn't quite sure how to proceed in the pursuit of seducing her own son Tim into becoming her lover. It had been a long time since she'd first seduced Chuck but being an active and very sensual woman, she felt she could attract Tim into her bed if any woman could.

"What did you want to show me in here, Mom?" Tim asked as he followed Sue in the spare room and then watched her shut the door behind them. He began to get heavy overtones that his mother had something very different "up her sleeve" but Tim couldn't be sure what it was. Without saying another word, Sue looked Tim straight in the eye and said, "Tim, I've had a fantasy I've been relishing for a long long time and I'd like for you to help me make it a reality. Are you interested?" Sue asked as she laid her right hand on his upper arm.

"I don't know, Mom," Tim replied cautiously, "what is your fantasy?? What can I do to make it a reality?"

"My fantasy, Tim, has been to make love with you, honey. I've wanted you to share my bed as my sexual partner and lover for at least 3 or 4 years now and the other night I managed to share my fantasy with your father and he asked me why I hadn't done something to let you know how I feel and how I've been wanting you."

Tim looked boldly into his mother's blue eyes and could see that she was as serious as she'd ever been. He'd had an inkling for some months that Sue, his own mother, had some feelings about him that he couldn't put his fingers on. Now he knew what they were - his mother lusted after him and wanted him to make love with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.