Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Sue was looking abnormally good. She had those days when she looked totally fucking hot as did her daughter-in-law, Cindy. And then, of course, there were those "bad hair days" and days when they didn't seem to exude the hot sexiness and sensuality that they normally did. On this day, Sue was looking awesome.

When Sue got dressed that morning, she'd put on a nice new sexy bra that especially helped her C-cup breasts look their best. That sexy bra designed to push her tits out against the sweater she put on and the hot thong panty she donned were designed later in the day to titillate and arouse whatever lucky male got the chance to fuck Sue. She knew that was how she intended to bring the day to a close.

Sue's medium-sized breasts were one of her best features of her body. She'd always known that men enjoyed looking at her chest and she enjoyed having nice sexy breasts that proudly pressed out against whatever top, blouse, or T-shirt she happened to wear. She loved having sexy tits and she loved it not only when men looked at her but when they got their hands and lips on her body. Sue loved to be physically and sexually adored and played with.

At one point during the day, Sue had to go into the bathroom and lock the door to ensure her privacy and she was so horny and so hot to get off that she found herself needing to slip her hand down inside her pants and the hot thong she was wearing and she rubbed her pussy lips and clit until she moaned loudly as she brought herself to a rousing sexual climax. She figured that would hold her until later that day when she could arrange to get fucked.

As Sue finished doing the supper dishes that night and saw the bulk of her family going off in several different directions for their evening, Sue managed to cut her young 15-year old son, Chris, off by himself and she worked to ensure that she and Chris would get to spend their evening alone -- but the two of them together. Sue was pretty sure that Chris was still a virgin. She wasn't totally sure but she knew that neither her or Cindy had enjoyed sex with him. And it seemed as the years passed in their family, everybody was getting introduced to sex earlier and earlier.

When she was ready for their first session of lovemaking together, Sue asked Chris if he'd go with her to one of the guest bedrooms. Chris was actually a virgin but he'd heard a little bit from some of his buddies about sex, blowjobs and getting fucked. And, as he let his mother Sue lead him by the hand, Chris felt his horny cock starting to grow and get an erection like he'd enjoyed feeling a few times before that day.

When Sue got both her and Chris inside the bedroom, she turned to him and looked her 15-year old son straight in the eyes. "Chris," Sue said, as she prepared to let him know that she was about to initiate him into the world of adult sex play, 'I don't know if you have a girlfriend or if you're still a virgin or not, but I'm about to show you things you need to know in life, baby." Sue quickly got her son Chris undressed and then she quickly took her own clothes off and moved Chris over onto the bed nearby. She soon had his hard swollen cock in her hands and in her mouth and before Chris realized it, Sue began giving him a very sexy and hot blowjob that made him feel sensations he'd never felt before. Then, knowing from the way he was reacting that Chris wasn't at all sexually experienced, Sue moved Chris over to the bed on his back and she climbed up beside him, taking his hardon in her hand again. She threw her leg over his body and, holding his cock upright, Sue moved where his cock was pointed straight up inside her pussy and then she started moving downward, letting his cock penetrate her pussy and then Sue began to fuck herself on Chris's hot dick as she was totally impaled on his large thick hardon.

Chris moaned from the first feel ever of a woman's hot wet pussy taking his cock deeply inside her. Then, as Sue used her strong leg and thigh muscles to help her ride up and down on her 15-year old son's hard dick, she quickly realized that she was so horny that it would take her long to reach her first orgasm with Chris. Her son wasn't far behind her. Sue was actually the first one to cum because she knew what she needed and what would bring her off. As Sue used her strong leg and thigh muscles to work herself up and down on Chris's cock, he began to feel more and more hot pressure building in his nuts, and then Chris moaned that he was cumming and as Sue settled fully down onto his dick inside her, Chris's balls let go and his cum spewed up the length of his dick and deep inside Sue's hot waiting pussy. Sue wasn't on birth control because she'd began to feel "baby hunger" again and she hoped that maybe even Chris would have knocked her up on his first fuck ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.