Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

As soon as Sue had taken Chris from being her sexy young virginal 15-year old son to a young man who'd just fucked her for the first time -- and also his first fuck with any woman -- Sue knew she could teach him some more vital things before their evening together had to come to an end. She let Chris shoot off his semen deep inside her unprotected pussy and when his orgasm had fully waned and he'd begun to regain his normal breathing, Sue climbed off Chris's dick and she immediately started licking and sucking his cock clean of his cum and her pussy juices.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Mom," Chris panted as he'd thought their sex session would be over once he and his mom, Sue, had both reached an orgasm. Little did Chris realize that in this family, cumming once was usually nowhere near "the end".

Sue loved licked her lover's cock clean after he'd given her the pleasure of helping her cum on his cock, and her now no longer virginal son, Chris, was no exception. She loved the taste of his sexy hot young teenage cum, and Sue felt herself growing wetter from imagining that the semen he'd spurted up inside her pussy might even now be getting her pregnant.

When Sue had completely licked Chris's cock clean, she began sucking him and stroking him into his second full erection for Round Two of their fuck session together. Sue knew that Chris was really enjoying being with her and having her for his first lover, and she loved the sexy looks and glances she could see him giving her out the corner of his eyes sometimes when he didn't want her to know he was staring at her naked womanly body. Chris had never seen his mother Sue naked before and now that he was not only seeing her but enjoying sex with her, he found it very arousing. Chris loved his mom's sexy full rounded breasts and her hot naked pussy and he already could hardly wait to see if she was going to fuck with him a second time.

"Chris, honey, I've taken your virginity now and I think the way we did that was the best for you and for me. I've been so horny for days now and I needed to have an orgasm badly. Now you and I can take our time and enjoy making love," Sue said as she motioned for Chris to get up from where he'd been lying and let her assume a prone position on the bed there in front of him.

"Chris, now I want you to climb on me, get in between my legs, and I want you to rub the tip of your big hard cock in the lips of my pussy and then stick your nice sexy thick cock up inside me and fuck me until we both have another cum, OK?" Sue said as she sat there holding her breasts and caressing the turgid nipples while her son got in the center of the bed, and scooted on his knees until he was situated where he knew he could easily slip his cock inside his mother's wet sexy pussy.

"Mom, you're so sexy and I want to make love to you as long as we can tonight," Chris said as he reached down, wrapped his hand around his hardon and then aimed the blood-engorged head into his mother's hot pussy and rubbed it up and down. The feel of her sexy wet pussy and the softness of her intimate skin between her thighs really turned Chris on even more. When Chris felt his cockhead touching Sue's wet pussy, he basically knew what to do, and he inched forward just a bit more, and then Chris angled his ass up in the air to allow him to mount his mother and when he pushed forward gently, he felt her thighs spread further apart to permit her son's cock to come inside her pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, baby, that's it, that's it, sweetie," Sue moaned as she felt Chris mounting her and giving her the length of his hard engorged cock, inch after hard sexy inch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.