Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Cindy, too, had been feeling serious "baby hunger" pangs in recent weeks and she finally gave up fighting against the feeling and began to decide which lucky male she wanted to be the father of her next baby. Cindy wasn't egotistical but she knew she was attractive, she knew she was sexually hot, and she thought maybe she'd even have Chuck father this baby like he had so many of her earlier ones. Chuck was still one of the hottest fucks Cindy had ever had and that included her sexy hunk of a husband, Tim.

Cindy had maintained a very regular and active sexual lifestyle from the beginning of her marriage with Tim, and after she and Tim had begun their incestuous partner-swapping relationship with his mother and father, Cindy's regular diet of fucking and sucking had stayed pretty consistent except during those final days in her various pregnancies. And even then she'd gladly and ardently sucked Tim and Chuck off and swallowed all their cumloads when she was just simply too big with child for them to comfortably fuck her.

Cindy had to admit it. She enjoyed being sexy and having a very nice and well-shaped figure. But she also loved everything about being pregnant from the initial efforts to conceive through the entire nine months of carrying the child and then delivering it and nursing it with her milk-producing breasts. Cindy loved it all.

On the night that Cindy decided she wanted to begin trying to get pregnant again, she made arrangements with Sue to have her children all over at her and Chuck's house and then she also let her mother-in-law know that she was having Chuck over for him to service her and knock her up with another baby. Sue was as tickled about the prospect of Chuck and Cindy making yet another baby as Cindy was. As she sat there talking to her husband's mother on her cell phone, Cindy felt her nipples hard underneath her T-shirt as she sat there braless with only a pair of bikini panties on and a rather snug-fitting Tee. Her pussy got rapidly wet from knowing that Chuck would be over for dinner and that he, of course, came with Sue's blessings.

The afternoon couldn't go fast enough for Sue and when she got all the kids packed up and headed off to Grandmother Sue's for their dinner and evening, Cindy started getting everything ready for her upcoming seduction with Chuck. By this time, Cindy knew quite well what would turn her lover, Chuck, on, and what would make him fuck her in the hottest and most erotic way he knew how. She and Chuck had been lovers for years now but he had never lost his ardor for being with Cindy and giving her the best fuck a woman could ever ask for. She'd fucked other guys and she'd been well fucked but Chuck still had the be the best lover she'd ever known in her estimation.

Knowing that she could be and act anyway she wanted for the rest of the evening since it would only be her and Chuck alone in her house, Cindy decided that she was going to titillate Chuck in the hottest way possible. She knew that Chuck had always found a sexy bra, panties, garter belt and stockings outfit to be totally hot and arousing. And after she'd gotten the dinner mostly ready, Cindy took a nice luxurious bath, pampered herself and then dressed underneath a sexy peignoir she had in a sexy lacy black bra, thong panty, satin black garter belt and dark black stockings. Her lingerie in contrast with her fair skin and sexy blonde hair made Cindy totally irresistible. She knew Chuck would probably show up with a hardon since he'd know what she was after, but once he saw her, Cindy there was no question he'd be hot to trot with her.

Cindy met Chuck at the door when she heard him pull up and she had him in her arms the instant he walked through the door. Their own lives and schedules had kept them apart and it was as though they were long lost lovers being reunited. Chuck was as hot for Cindy as she was for him, and their kisses were hot and passionate from the moment their lips met.

"Mmmmmmmm, baby, I've been wanting you so much," Chuck said as he pulled his sexy young daughter-in-law close to him, feeling the hot bra and panty lingerie she'd worn for him through her clothes. His cock instantly throbbed into total hardness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.