Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Chuck had just finished fucking Cindy, his young horny daughter-in-law in an effort to knock her up with another baby. Cindy was wanting some more hard cock from Chuck, however, and she also wanted another lusty deposit of his babymaking semen deep inside her hot pussy before their evening of lusty fucking was over. Chuck loved seeing a bit of his cum seeping from between Cindy's pussy lips when he pulled his cock out from her pussy after their first coupling. His cock was coated with his cum and hers as well and Chuck reached down, wrapping his hand around his cock and he began stroking himself back to another fully engorged hardon in only a couple of minutes. Then, Chuck lay down on the bed in front of Cindy, and he waited for her to mount him and take control of their second fuck herself. Chuck loved it whenever Cindy rode his hard dick and he really wanted Cindy to ride him and bring him to another deeply explosive orgasm inside her fertile hot wet pussy.

Chuck loved the sexy sight of Cindy's smoothly shaved pussy and he lay there with his cock jutting hotly up from between his thighs as Cindy maneuvered her lithe shapely body up on top of him and she steadied his cock with her hand to help guide the head of his cock straight up inside her tight horny pussy. Cindy was so horny for an evening of hot unrestrained fucking with her father-in-law that she could hardly believe how sexually hot she was feeling.

Chuck loved the sexy view of his young gorgeous daughter-in-law as she played with him totally naked. He'd never forget that first time when he'd seduced her and they had made love for the very first time. That night, sliding his hard cock up into his son's wife's pussy was one of the most erotic experiences Chuck ever remembered. He'd never forget that hot lusty experience of undressing Cindy and then getting her to the point where she was ready for him to mount her and fuck her. Now Chuck was lying there naked underneath Cindy and she was taking his cock up inside her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, your pussy is so good, baby," Chuck moaned as Cindy seated his cockhead in the lips of her pussy and then began to immediately slide herself downward, taking all of his large thick cock deeply up inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh, baby, give me all that big dick of yours, Chuck, fuck me, sweetie, fuck me," Cindy moaned as she actually controlled their latest fuck together. chuck reached up, taking both of Cindy's sexy full C-cup sized tits in his hands and diddled the nipples on both breasts as he held her firmly and allowed her tight pussy to work itself rapidly towards an orgasm on top of his cock. Chuck knew he was good for at least 2 or 3 more full cumloads to shoot inside his young hot lover's pussy and he was hot to see Cindy literally fucking herself on top of his cock. Her hotness and her sexy lustiness made Chuck even more eager to let her fuck his cock and bring herself and him both off to orgasms.

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me," Cindy moaned and she began using her strong thighs and leg muscles to pump her tight pussy quicker and quicker up and down on Chuck's hard flesh pole. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Cindy moaned and she reached down, rubbing and caressing her clit as Chuck was manipulating her titties and they were both loving the hot sexy wet sounds of her pussy and her father-in-law's big hard cock moving smoothly in and out of her body.

"Mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Chuck couldn't keep himself from moaning at how masterfully Cindy was fucking herself up and down over his rod. "Give me another baby, Daddy," Cindy moaned and then she bent forward slightly and began using the added leverage to really work herself hotly on her lover's cock. She was pumping up and down, over and over on Chuck's cock so hotly that he knew his own orgasm wasn't far away.

Then, Chuck began bucking his ass up off the bed and his cock was slicing deeply up into Cindy's hot pussy before she could even make a full up-and-down fucking motion with him. That was all it took, and Chuck found himself exploding deep upward into Cindy's hotly clasping pussy. In only seconds after his climax began, Cindy also felt her own orgasm exploding in her pussy and she settled totally downward on top of her father-in-law's cock and let him spurt his jism deep up into her fertile pussy. She wanted his baby badly and before they were finished she intended to have enough cum inside her to have impregnated 3 or 4 women. But the only one pregnant from tonight's playful sex session would be her, she hoped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.