Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Cindy had gotten knocked up once again from rutting lustily with her father-in-law, Chuck. She'd never have imagined what an erotic lusty family relationship she and her husband, Tim, would have experienced over all these years with his mom and dad. And Cindy would never have believed not only how often and hotly she'd fuck her own husband, Tim, but how often she'd also be fucked by his father, Chuck.

Just as Cindy had hoped, their fuck session several weeks earlier had resulted in Cindy's conceiving another baby, and now she was four months along in her pregnancy and nicely showing her knocked up state with a swollen pregnant belly that was very obvious. Cindy knew she was cute and she also knew that both Tim and Chuck found her even sexier and more desirable when she was expecting another baby. With her being knocked up, Cindy knew her father-in-law would want to fuck her more than norma and she was right. She went over to her in-laws house one afternoon and she had a short conversation with her mother-in-law Sue, and then she mentioned that she was going to see Chuck. Sue knew exactly what Cindy was saying and she was perfectly fine with the fact that now she knew whenever Cindy and Chuck were alone, they were into each other and probably enjoying a hot lusty fuck session.

"Hi, Dad," Cindy said lovingly as she walked into the den where Chuck was sitting watching a football game. "You want some sexy afternoon action with the mother of your next baby?" she asked as she went right over to Chuck and settled down next to him. Cindy knew Chuck loved his football but she already knew fully that he could always be persuaded to do something else if it involved her or one of the other sexy attractive females in his little "harem" as they'd all come to refer to their family. Cindy reached into Chuck's crotch, caressing his cock and she knew it would already be semi-hard from him just knowing she'd come in. She was right. His cock was already bulging against his pants in growing erection. She quickly rubbed and caressed his cock in his pants until she knew he was nearly hard and then Cindy leaned over, unzipping his pants and by then Chuck had quit watching the game and was letting Cindy control events for the moment. She pulled his hardon out of his pants and she bent over, taking his hardon into her hot wet mouth and Cindy was quickly giving Chuck head as he leaned back and reached under Cindy's chest to cup her pregnancy-swollen breasts to get her going, too. She moaned from his welcomed touch on her tits while she was loving on his big hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.