Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tim couldn't believe what was happening to him as he sat there on the bed in his parents' spare bedroom, his bare hard cock buried in his own mother Sue's hot mouth as she caressed his full nuts and her mouth moved up and down over his cock. Sue had caught him nearly by surprise when she confessed how she'd desired him as a lover and then asked that Tim only allow her to give him a blowjob before he decided if he wanted to go further with her.

Tim's hand moved to Sue's head, pressing lightly against it as he let her know how hot she was making him feel. Tim's wife, Cindy, loved to suck his cock and she would often give him a blowjob in the mornings before he left for work. But there was something much more erotic about the blowjob he was getting now -- this was his own mother gobbling down his horny dick like Cindy or any other woman he'd had sex with. Tim knew one thing - his dad Chuck was one lucky man if Sue had been sucking him off like she was sucking Tim at that moment.

Suddenly Tim was no longer able to think about what was happening or who it was that had his cock in her mouth. Sue was firmly kneading his balls as her head moved rapidly up and down. Sue was obviously one very hot experienced cocksucker and she was giving her best to sucking on her own son's hard cock.

Tim could hear a throaty mewling sound as Sue realized she was about to bring her own son to an explosive sexual climax. She could taste the increased saltiness of his pre-cum and Sue began to jack Tim's cockshaft firmly as she held her mouth tight over the head of his cock. Sue loved sucking a horny cock, she loved the taste of hot cum and she could feel her pussy growing very wet as she knew Tim was about to fill her mouth with his own jism. Sue couldn't believe that she'd actually sucked her own son's mature hot dick and now she was about to reap the rewards of her sexual efforts.

"Oh gosh, ohhhhhh, yesssssssss," Tim moaned as he tried to keep from bucking his hips up to meet Sue's ardent mouth-fuck of her son's cock. Finally Tim couldn't hold back and his hips began moving in unison with Sue's mouth working his cockhead and sucking firmly to bring his orgasm about.

The instant Sue could feel her son's first spurt of thick cum shoot into her mouth, she clasped her lips around his cockhead and began swallowing as soon as spurt after thick sexy spurt of his seed started filling her mouth.

"Ohh, yes, oh yessssss,"Tim moaned as he felt his balls empty in his mother's mouth.

As Tim's orgasm finished and he quit shooting cum, Sue continued to lick his cock clean as she swallowed every last drop of her son's cumload eagerly.

"Mom, what have Dad and Cindy been doing while you've been busy sucking my cock?" Tim asked as he lifted his mother's head from his lap and looked straight into her beautiful blue eyes.

Sue looked back into Tim's face, a droplet of his semen lying on her lips where she'd been cleaning her son's naked dick from the fruits of her labors.

"If your father's had his way, Tim, he's been fucking your gorgeous young wife Cindy up in our master bedroom."

"Noooooo, Mom, tell me you're just joking," Tim gasped as he realized his mom and dad had both conspired to separate he and Cindy so they could each be seduced unknown to the other one.

"I'm so sorry, honey," Sue said as she realized she'd probably ruined everything she'd hoping and fantasizing for.

Tim sat there with his naked cock exposed, his mother Sue having just given him a blowjob and telling him that his young wife Cindy was somewhere else fucking her own father-in-law right then. His own father was probably fucking his hard cock in and out of Cindy's pussy at that very moment. What a horny man his dad Chuck was, Tim thought as he realized that his mother had ust sucked him to a climax and he had willingly allowed her to do it.

"How long is Dad going to be busy with Cindy?" Tim asked as he pushed his mother away from his lap and he stood up from where he sat on the bed.

"I don't know, Tim, but he knows what I'm doing and they won't come looking for us," Sue commented flatly, a note of serious disappointment and sadness in her voice. "Why?"

"Why?" Tim asked in response to Sue's question. "I just decided if my father could avail himself of my wife's sexual favors, I think I should do the same thing, don't you?"

"What are you saying, Tim?" Sue asked as she stood in front of him, her heart starting to race inside her chest. Was she hearing Tim correctly or was he about to storm off and find Chuck and Cindy and confront them in the middle of their illicit sexual clench?

"I'm saying that we don't have any time to waste, mother," Tim said as he reached over to Sue's chest, putting his left hand firmly over the fullness of her breast, feeling her breasts heaving with excitement and arousal. Tim reached underneath the hem of his mother's top and pulled it up, exposing her bra-covered breasts inside the lacy bra she was wearing, hoping to seduce him. Seeing Sue's sexy breasts, Tim unfastened Sue's pants and pulled them off along with her already crotch-soaked panties and threw them nearby on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.