Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tim had just finished making love to his horny mother Sue while his father, Chuck, had been off in the master bedroom of the house fucking his young wife, Cindy. Tim had been completely caught unaware that his own mother had the hots for him as her lover but when she'd convinced him that she just wanted to suck his cock and then let him decide if he wanted to pursue their newfound relationship further, he relented and let Sue take his large aroused cock from his pants and suck him to orgasm.

Tim had laid on the spare bed in the little room off his parents' kitchen, watching as her sexy head bobbed up and down over the swollen head and shaft of his hot dick. When Tim felt his nuts start spurting cum up his cockshaft, he couldn't believe how hot Sue was as she took every single drop of his jism in her mouth and eagerly swallowed it all down.

Tim hadn't really known what to do then but when he realized that not only was his mom sucking his cock but that his father was probably driving his own cock in and out of Cindy's sexy hot young pussy, Tim decided that he wanted to be a part of this plan. At that moment, he began undressing and seducing his own mother and proceeded to fuck her to a hot roaring orgasm as he drove his cock in and out of her horny cunt. Tim couldn't believe how sexy it felt to have his cock inside his own mother's horny wet pussy. It was totally awesome and the moment when he blew his cumload deep inside her body, Tim knew it would only be a short time before they would fuck and make love again.

As Tim had actually taken the last few fuck strokes in and out of Sue's wet hot cunt, up in the master bedroom, Chuck and Sue had already gone into Round Two of their encounter as sexy intimate lovers. Chuck had truly seduced Cindy earlier when he'd led her to his and Sue's bedroom where he literally stripped his daughter-in-law naked and moved between her legs to lick her pussy and then fuck her to multiple orgasms.

After Chuck had brought Cindy to several orgasms through licking her beautiful young cunt and then fucking her, they'd gone into the master bathroom and taken a nice warm relaxing shower together. Cindy realized that her husband Tim was off in the other extreme end of the house with his mom Sue and she had readily accepted the fact that she and Tim were now going to be active lovers with Sue and Chuck as well. She wasn't sure how the arrangement would work out in the long run, but Cindy found herself loving the fucking she'd just gotten from Chuck and she hoped he would give her his long thick cock again before they went to find what Tim and his mother were doing.

Chuck's desires matched Cindy's exactly and they had no sooner finished their shower, than Chuck had lovingly and gently helped towel Cindy dry and then he picked up her sexy naked body and carried her over to the very bed where he and his wife Sue slept at night. As he laid Cindy down totally naked on the bed there in front of him, Chuck leaned over, kissing his daughter-in-law first softly on the lips and then his mouth moved down over her upper body until it found the perky naked nipple of her right tit. Cindy's nipples were so pretty with the dark nipples crowning the peak of each sexy rounded mound. Chuck had long fantasized and imagined what Cindy looked like naked but after today he'd never have to wonder again. Now he knew that Tim's young wife was even more beautiful naked than she could ever be fully dressed.

Cindy loved to have her breasts caressed and sucked on. When Chuck locked his lips down over her tit, she grabbed his head again with her hands and pulled his face firmly into her sexy mound of womanly flesh. Her pussy was already soaking wet from arousal and then from the copious load of cum her father-in-law had pumped inside her pussy but Cindy could feel her cunt growing even wetter with the stimulation of having her nipples sucked and licked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.