Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

At the moment Chuck's sexy young daughter-in-law Cindy was cumming with him from their second fuck together and then when he and she both realized that they hadn't used any birth control measures, the desire began to burn hotter and hotter inside Chuck to actually impregnate his son's wife. Chuck had allowed his cock to finally slide out of Cindy's well-fucked pussy after he and her had both climaxed together and now Cindy was down between her father-in-law's strong firm thighs, sucking on the full thickness of his cock as she gave him another blowjob and began to feel his cock hardening and rising to full readiness for yet another fuck.

The realization that her father-in-law's fertile cum was pooled inside her horny pussy from their second fuck together had also aroused some secret hidden impulses inside Cindy as well. She and Tim had been considering her getting pregnant again and she'd been increasingly eager to conceive another child. She and Tim hadn't actually taken the step of making love with her unprotected to try to get her "with child" but now that she knew Chuck had just fucked her and shot his babymaking cum inside her without any condom or diaphragm or birth control, she realized that she'd already possibly taken that first major step to becoming an "expectant mommy" again. Cindy didn't anything to her father-in-law since the erotic strangeness that she was actually in bed with her own husband's father seemed sort of strange anyway. To verbalize that she'd even consider having him get her knocked up almost seemed beyond words.

As Cindy grew more and more hot in her blowjob of Chuck's cock, she could feel her pussy growing wet with her renewed arousal and desire to fuck Chuck again. She knew that after their second fuck together, it was probably expected that he and her would semi-dress again and walk back to the center part of the house to meet up with her husband Tim and his mother Sue. But, the heat and passion of the moment were in control, and Chuck was obviously thoroughly enjoying having his beautiful sexy young daughter-in-law sucking on his hardening cock again.

As Chuck lay their allowing Cindy to have her way with his cock, he began to feel another orgasm rising quickly in his loins. He struggled for a moment with whether or not to allow her to go ahead and bring him to a third explosive climax and shoot his sperm deeply into her sucking mouth. The other option he wanted to think about was pulling his hard wet cock out of Cindy's hot lips and mounting her for the third time that evening and fucking her to another orgasm for both of them. And this time Chuck was very seriously considering the reality of fucking Cindy and intentionally trying to get her pussy full with another load of his hot sperm. He lay there feeling his lusty hotness getting higher and higher and then he gently reached over and pushed Cindy's head back, letting her know that he didn't want her to bring him off with her mouth.

Not immediately realizing that Chuck didn't want her to suck him off, Cindy resisted his push on her head and then she knew he was trying to tell her something with his firm pressing against her forehead. Looking up with his cock inside her mouth, Cindy saw her father-in-law motioning for her to move around on the bed and join him again. She knew what Chuck had in mind almost instantly but then she also found herself wondering what it was that he really wanted.

"Cindy, you're sucking my cock so good, baby, but I want to do something else with you, OK?" Chuck said as he used his hands to help Cindy get up on her knees there in the middle of his bed. Facing Cindy, Chuck took a moment and just admired how sexy and lusty his son's own wife looked as she kneeled there naked in front of him. Then he reached over, cupping the fullness of her breasts and stroked his fingers over both her hard nipples. He could instantly tell that Cindy was still every bit as horny and hungry for his physical intimate attentions as he was for hers. She closed her eyes and moaned lustily as he played with her breasts and as he looked down between her thighs, he could see the combined wetness of her pussy juices and his second load of hot cum leaking down the inside of her leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.