Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

While Chuck and Cindy had been totally lost in the hot erotic lustiness of their most recent fuck together, Tim and his mother, Sue, had also been finishing up their most recent fuck. Then, expecting Chuck and Cindy to come back to the main part of the house and rejoin them, Sue and Tim began to wonder just what was going on between the other couple.

Sue had Tim's cum already streaming from her pussy and she'd thoroughly enjoyed the new sexual awakening that being with her own son had produced inside her body. She knew beyond any doubt that she and Tim would continue to be lovers frequently but she didn't know what the rest of this day held in store for them.

As Tim and Sue lay there on the bed together, Tim could feel that his cock was starting to grow thick and hard again. He could feel the growing of hot desire to have his mother either suck his cock again or even let him roll between her legs and bury his hard horny cock inside her for another lusty coupling, but he was also wondering what his father, Chuck, and his wife Cindy were still up to after all the time that the two couples had been apart.

Finally, Sue said what both of them were thinking, "Tim, I guess your father and your wife have struck it off pretty good, huh," as she looked Tim in the eyes and could see a pleasing satisfaction there not only at knowing that his wife and his father had shared at least one fuck together but also that he and his sexy mother had become lovers that day as well.

"Yeah, I don't wonder at that either, Mom," Tim said as he reached over to cup the full roundedness of Sue's C-cup breast. "Cindy's a very beautiful and sexy young woman and I'm sure Dad fell under her spell the moment he got her alone and began to see the sexy body and the hotness of my wife all alone with him."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, Tim, you naughty boy," Sue said as she reached over and took the growing bulge of her grown son's hardening cock in her hand again. "Seems that there's a very good likelihood that your father's been able to satisfy your sexy young wife more than once today, Tim. Like father, like son it seems to me." With that, Sue leaned over towards her son's crotch, taking the rapidly hardening length of his horny cock in her hand and beginning to jack it up and down smoothly as she opened her mouth and placed her sexy son's engorged cockhead in her mouth again. She licked the wetness of her own pussy juices and Tim's cum off the head of his cock and began to give him another hot blowjob that she hoped would either result in him cumming in her mouth or his being unable to resist giving her another hot lusty fuck. Sue had always been a very sexy and very horny woman since her middle teenage years and she had her husband Chuck had continued to enjoy a very lively and hot love life during the years they'd been married. But after today she felt a renewed arousal and sexual hunger in her body that she hadn't felt for some years. Sue loved the fact that she and Tim had become lovers and she intended to have him give her his cock as many times as she could arrange it.

"Would you like to fuck again, Tim?" Sue asked as she lifted her wet hot mouth of the head of his cock long enough to look up at him. "I've got a hot horniness burning inside me again and I want you or I want somebody to fuck me very soon."

"No, Mom, I'd like to go find Dad and Cindy and see what they're up to, wouldn't you?? Maybe we could all four of us enjoy a sexy hot foursome together? Wouldn't that be totally awesome for the four of us to enjoy a sexy fuck together with our new lovers?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Tim, yes, let's go see if we can find out where the two of them are and what they're up to. But let's be quiet and see if we can find them before they know we're aware of what they're up to. They may have already cleaned up and are sitting back in the family room waiting for us to come back. Let's go," Sue said as she climbed off the bed and took her son's hand to lead him out of the room and down the hallway.

Tim and Sue walked naked through the house and they found that Chuck and Cindy had not returned to the main living areas. They shared a mischievous knowing grin and continued walking silently in their bare feet and nakedness on toward the rooms where they felt they mind find the other couple. Sure enough, as they approached the room where Chuck and Cindy had first made love and were now enjoying yet another fuck, they could hear Cindy's hot passionate moans and cries as her father-in-law was throwing a very energetic and powerful fuck into her pussy. Tim's cock grew even harder as he realized that his father was pounding his horny young wife's cunt and that she'd given herself over totally to her own husband's father and his sexual desires.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.