Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After Chuck and Cindy had finished their fuck while, unbeknowns to them, Sue and Tim were there in the hallway watching them and also enjoying another fuck together, the four adults had enjoyed a quick sharing about what had gone on between all of them and then they'd thrown on robes or briefs and T-shirts as they wandered back to the family living area to enjoy some of the snacks Sue had laid out for their enjoyment.

They were all totally worn out after their last round of fucks together and Cindy and Tim had said their goodbyes and then climbed in their car to drive back home. On the way home Cindy and Tim both shared even more details about all they had experienced in the previous hours with Tim's mother and father. Tim and Cindy both found it very erotic and very arousing to know that their mate had enjoyed such a hot sexy time with their respective sex partners. Tim especially loved the fact that his own wife and his father had become totally intimate lovers. He hoped that sometime again soon he'd be able to watch his beautiful young bride getting fucked by his father.

Tim and Cindy were both tired after all they'd experienced but they were both so turned on that by the time they arrived home, they couldn't get in the bed quick enough to suit either of them - to enjoy another fuck together. In only seconds after they'd passed through their front door, Tim had led his sexy young wife to their bedroom and he'd quickly undressed her and put her back on the bed where he joined her as soon as hed' gotten naked too. Tim had always secretly wanted to get "sloppy seconds" with Cindy after she'd fucked another guy and the man whose cum was inside her pussy was his own father. He got Cindy naked, leaving her clothes and his strewn all along the floor on the way to their marital bed, and as he spread Cindy's legs, he could see his father's cum seeping from between her well-fucked pussy lips. He almost went down on her and ate her pussy out, not caring that his father's jizz was there and he'd be sucking it too but Tim was so horny to fuck Cindy that he couldn't wait that long to slide his very hard and very horny cock into his wife's tight hot cunt.

"mmmmmmmmmm, your father's got a nice big hard cock, Tim, but yours will always be my most favorite one," Cindy moaned as she spread her legs and loved the feel of Tim's hard cockshaft filling and penetrating her honry pussy to the very top. Tim and she had always been horny ardent lovers and the fact that she'd also fucked his father now wouldn't change that.

As Tim slid his hard dick inside Cindy's pussy, he loved how hot, tight and wet she was even though he knew all she'd done with his dad earlier. He knew they were both tired so as his cock grew well lubed and wet from Cindy's cunt juices, Tim began to thrust his hard cock in and out between his hot wife's splayed thighs, and Cindy moaned and grabbed his tight asscheeks to encourage him to fuck her fast and deep. They were both so aroused that in only a few minutes Cindy began to climax and after just a few more hot deep thrusts in and out, Tim felt his balls cut loose and his jizz spurted over and over deep inside Cindy's pussy. But little did Cindy and Tim know that his father's hot virile sperm had already gotten to one of Cindy's fertile eggs and she was within hours of becoming a new mommy, but the father was not her husband Tim -- it was his father Chuck. Whether it was during their first, second or last fuck together, it didn't matter -- Chuck had buried his naked cock inside his hot young daughter-in-law's unprotected pussy and his semen had fertilized her openly waiting egg. She was pregnant.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, baby, yeah, fuck me good," Cindy begged her horny husband as he moved his body nearly straight over his wife's naked prone body. Tim's hot dick was wet from Cindy's pussy juices and he leaned over, kissing her soft sweet lips and then nibbling on her hardened left nipple as he drilled her pussy as hotly and as smoothly as he could manage. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Cindy moaned and whimpered as she felt another hot orgasm explode in her pussy. Cindy couldn't remember a day that she'd ever enjoyed being fucked as much as she had this one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.