Joy of Their Youth - Cover

Joy of Their Youth

Copyright© 2002 by Tom Land

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Chuck and Sue have been married for several years but they're still very active lovers and sex partners. In the middle of one of their fucks, they start fantasizing about what it might be like for Chuck to fuck their daughter-in-law Cindy and for Sue to make love with their son Tim.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It had been three weeks since the day the two couples, Sue/Chuck and Tim/Cindy, had gotten together. It was just one of those things when it seems like every day is so full there's no way to get everything done. But, at the weekend on the third week, finally the foursome had a day and a night free and this time Cindy invited her in-laws over to their house for a cookout and time together. She was really looking forward to the "time together" part. She and Tim had discussed everything that had occurred on the first day that they had switched mates and enjoyed fucks with Tim's parents. This time Cindy thought it would be very arousing and very sexy if the four of them could enjoy fucks together in the same room. She wanted them to see if Chuck and Sue were also agreeable to something like that.

That night when Chuck and Sue arrived at Tim and Cindy's house, they came on in as they always did and Cindy ran to hug both Sue and Chuck like she hadn't seen them in years. They'd gotten a babysitter for their child and Cindy and Tim got busy with all the last-minute preparations for cooking their steaks out on the grill so they could all enjoy a nice spring supper outdoors before they moved inside for "dessert".

Both Tim and Cindy loved how Sue had dressed for the evening. She had on a nice short-sleeved sweater and a nice matching pair of pants. What she was wearing looked normally casual and fine but both Tim and Cindy noticed how the bra Sue had worn along with the rather tight-fitting sweater were very bust-emphasizing and accentuated the reality that Sue still had a very trim and compact figure for a woman in her early 40s. Sue felt sexy, she was sexy and she wanted everyone else, especially her son and daughter-in-law to enjoy her sexiness and her hotness. And, she intended to begin her seduction of her son Tim the moment he first laid eyes on her that evening -- and she succeeded in doing just that.

Cindy was wearing a lightweight cotton top that showed a little bit of her midriff and a pair of sexy short shorts that almost allowed her asscheeks to peek out from the hem. Tim hadn't seen her get dressed and he wondered actually what she had on underneath her top and shorts. He could see the clear evidence of the sexy pushup bra she was wearing but he was almost sure that Cindy might not have any panties on.

The four adults enjoyed the steaks and baked potatoes Tim cooked for them and then Cindy had made cheesecake with strawberries to go on top that she served them before they moved into their house for the "main course". Tim and Chuck both found themselves eating supper with hard cocks jutting out in their crotches. And both Cindy and Sue realized that they were dealing with wet pussies and hard nipples throughout the meal as well.

As the four horny and sexy adults moved into the living room of Cindy and Tim's home, Tim broke the ice first regarding what he and Cindy wanted to try.

"Mom, Dad, Cindy and I both want to continue the new intimate relationships we have with you but we'd like to try to do something very special tonight that we didn't really get a chance to do back three weeks ago. We'd like to make love in our family room with all four of us there where we can share the lovemaking we're having with each other's spouses. OK?? Would you guys mind if we at least try that and start the evening out that way?? Later, if Dad and Cindy want to split off and if Mom and I want to do the same, great, no problem," Tim said as he walked over and sat down next to Sue, his mother.

Sue quickly responded, "Oh, we'd love to try that too, Tim. Your dad and I were so hot and horny after you guys left our house that night that I sucked his horny cock until he blasted a huge cum load in my tummy. I'd love to see your sexy wife, Cindy, pleasuring Chuck and I think it would be an unbelievably erotic situation. Oh yes, let's try it."

With that, Chuck stood up and walked over to where his beautiful young daughter-in-law Cindy was sitting on the edge of the couch. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her over as close to him as he could manage. At the same time, Tim and his mother Sue went over to a nearby loveseat with a large armless chair sitting there next to it. Sue had an idea and she was hoping those two pieces of furniture would work nicely for them.

Chuck could hardly wait to get Cindy turned on and aroused so they could pick up in their sexual relationship where they'd left off three weeks earlier. He and Sue had really enjoyed a hot renewal of their own sexual relationship in the weeks since Chuck had first taken Cindy off to a private part of their house and fucked her over and over. And tonight he was so turned on and so horny for his gorgeous young daughter-in-law's hot pussy that his cock was already busting out against his briefs and his pants. He hoped Cindy would see the huge bulge of his hardon in his pants and that she'd know it was all due to her and his anticipation of fucking her again. Reaching over to Cindy, Chuck placed his right hand directly over her breast and he loved the feel of the rounded mound inside the underwire cup of her pushup bra. Tim had noticed that his sexy wife had begun to dress hotter and sexier than she ever had and he had loved all the results he'd observed of their new sexual partners. Cindy began moaning from the feel of Chuck's large firm hand on her breast and she felt her pussy leaking juices out as his touch on her tits turned her on. Cindy and Tim had made love many times during the three previous weeks but often at night she'd found herself wanting Chuck to fuck her again and give her the naughty illicit pleasures he'd given her that first afternoon they'd been together.

As Cindy and Chuck settled into a very lusty and openly hot session of foreplay and turning each other on, Sue and her grown son Tim were on the other side of the room in the smaller loveseat that they'd selected to start out on. Tim still found himself not totally as comfortable with the fact that he had become a lusty sensual lover with his own mother, but in the weeks since they'd last fucked, he'd frequently found himself getting a hardon from remembering all that had transpired between them. He'd never forget her bending over there in the hallway and leading him to mount her and fuck her doggy style while the two of them were silently watching his wife Cindy getting fucked by her husband Chuck. That had been one of the hottest things Tim had ever seen in his life.

Tim loved how his mother looked tonight. he always loved it when she wore a sweater and he'd noticed for several years, ever since he'd known what breasts and a nice figure were on a woman, that she had a nice set of very gorgeous and very sexy C-cup breasts. Tim took Sue in his arms and their lips met in a kiss that would make any pair of lovers envious. His hand immediately ventured down underneath her sweater and Tim loved the feel of his mom Sue's full rounded tits in the confining cups of the sexy bra she'd put on just to seduce and tease him. Sue loved having her nice full breasts caressed and kissed and she knew that as soon as Tim began feeling her up and when he got her bra off and his lips on her naked tits, she'd be like putty in his hands. Tim soon had Sue's sweater up and off over her head, and he quickly reached behind her back, and unclasped her bra to give him unfettered access to her awesome tits. As soon as he pulled her bra off, Tim cupped Sue's right breast in his hand and lowered his lips to her left tit, sucking her hard aroused nipple in between his lips and flicking his tongue over the turgid little pebble of her nipple.

Chuck had pulled Cindy's small revealing top off and he reached down between her sexy breasts to undo the hook of her front-opening bra. He then slowly and very sensually peeled the sexy cups of her bra away from her breasts and Chuck stopped before he'd fully removed the bra to cup and feel her hotly rounded breasts. Cindy thrust her breasts forward into her father-in-law's hands, loving the feel of his strong muscular palms on her tits. As Chuck lowered his mouth to suckle one of Cindy's nipples, his hand slid down into the front ofher short shorts and he found out what her husband Tim had suspected -- Cindy didn't have any panties on and she'd freshly shaved her horny pussy that morning when she'd showered. Chuck was rewarded as his exploring hand slipped down between Cindy's firm shapely thighs and quickly found his fingers becoming coated with the wetness of her seeping pussy. Chuck knew instantly that Cindy was very horny and more than ready to fuck him. He stroked his fingers up and down over her clit as he licked and nibbled her titty and then he hooked first one and then two fingers up inside her tight wet cunt and started to fuck her pussy with them to get her really horny and turned on. Cindy's hands slid down between Chuck's thighs and she was caressing and squeezing his horny big cock pressed tightly against the front of his pants. When he stood up to pull her bra the rest of the way off of her shoulders and her shorts off, Cindy busily unfastened Chuck's pants and pulled them and his briefs down off of his legs onto the floor beside them. She loved the size and thickness of her horny father-in-law's big hard cock when he was aroused and as Cindy got Chuck naked and his engorged cock bobbled out from his groin, she leaned over between his legs, taking the full hard length of his dick in her hand and started stroking it firmly up and down to further turn him on. Cindy had loved how hotly Chuck had made love to her the first time and she wanted them to enjoy tonight's time together every bit as much. In only a few seconds, Cindy had her mouth down over Chuck's swollen big cockhead and she had all of the crown of his dick and several inches of his thick cockshaft firmly inside her mouth. Her mewling sounds just made Chuck that much hotter to fuck her. He didn't intend to wait much longer either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.