Kim and Susan, Fucking my Sisters - Cover

Kim and Susan, Fucking my Sisters

by Nasty Karl

Copyright© 2002 by Nasty Karl

Erotica Sex Story: Down and Dirty Incest and Black-mail

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   BDSM   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Linda;

I liked the part where you felt so nasty cummming, while sucking your brothers cock... I know you said penis, but that's a little girls word. Look at it this way, you are both grown-ups, what your doing is for nothing but unadulterated Nasty pleasure. Remember, this is the guy that know just how Nasty you like your sex. I'll never forget the first time I fucked you in the ass, that's one Cherry I'll never forget popping.

There you where bent over in front of me, your long legs spread wide, in nothing but those five inch high heels. It was Hot, I made you reach back with one hand and lube up your own asshole, while you played with your clit with the other hand. I pushed down on your back till you where in a partial squat, your asshole lined up with my cock. I made you take hold of my hard cock and touch the tip to your pucker. You said please fuck my ass. But that wasn't Nasty enough for me, was it? You didn't get my cock up your ass till you said, "Please let me fuck my Asshole onto your Cock". Then and only then, did I let you backup and lodge my cook in your virgin ass. Linda I now how nasty you like it, as soon as your pucker opened around the head, you started Cummming and kept Cummmming till I slam fucked my Jizzzz up your Ass.

I had an advantage over your brother, I caught my sisters in a very nasty act. My older sister (Kim) was 19 and was home for the summer from college. My younger sister (Susan) had just turned 14 and I was 15.

I had been trying to sneak looks at Kim since I could remember but had very little success. What I did have was a way to listen to everything that went on in her bedroom. It was right next to mine. I had even scored my first blackmail Fuck, off one of Kim's best girl friends, just by listening in. What she told my sister was so Nasty, it made my cock hard as a rock. I knew right then, she would do anything I wanted, if I threatened to tell. I was only 12 so Kim's girl friend, Bonny was 16. What a power trip, a 12 year old forcing a high school girl to do any Nasty thing he wanted. Bonny and her uncle, he was one year older, had been Fucking since she was 11. That's another story, I know you want to hear about Kim and Susan.

Mom and Dad where gone for the weekend and Kim was in charge. I had left the house to go to a movie with some friends, well about a mile from the house the damn car broke down. I walked home thinking I would call a couple other friends and see what was up. I didn't see anyone when I came in, made a couple calls and was invited to another friends to swim. I went in my room to get my trunks and as was my practice when Kim was home, listened to see if I could hear anything from her room. I knew from the first sound, I had hit pay dirt. In a very low hot voice I heard Kim say "Suck it Susan, that's it OH God I love to have my clit SUCKED".

I set there in my closet, headset on, listing and jacking my cock, while Susan sucked our older sisters cunt. This I had to see, after Kim had Cummmm and started eating our little sisters slit I headed next door.

I opened Kim's door very slowly and slipped in. God what a sight, Kim was kneeling on her bed with he legs apart, her head was buried in Susan crotch. Both Susan's legs where wrapped around Kim's head and she was bucking her crotch into her face. Susan had both hands in Kim's hair, eyes closed tight and looked like a crazy women. The first thing that stuck in my mind was Kim's asshole it was a pretty pink pucker. Next she had no hair on her pussy. Now at this time I had only seen Bonny's pussy and asshole. Hers was covered in hair, and her asshole was dark brown.

I couldn't take my eyes off Kim's cunt and that pretty pink pucker. She had something that looked like a pointed toothbrush holder pressed against her pussy lips. As I watched she reached back and started pushing the pointed end in her pink asshole. After it was in about three inches, Kim let out a few strange sounds, her legs kicked out from under her and she feel to the mattress. Kim just lay there, her face buried in Susan's crotch, her ass shaking and quivering with that pointed toothbrush holder sticking out of her pretty pink and stretched asshole.

My hand was jacking my dick as fast as it could, as I shot my Cummmm all over Kim's floor, I looked up and Susan had her eyes open looking straight at me. Well not me, lets say part of me, her eyes where glued on my dick. Susan would turn out to be nastier then Kim and even me. What she did next turned me into an ass man for life. She got Kim's face out of her crotch, leaving her lay on her belly, and laid down beside her. Kim still had no idea I was in the room. Susan reached over and started working, what I would later learn was a vibrator, slowly in and out of Kim ass.

I had Cummm twice in a very short time, but my 15 year old cock never got soft. The sight of Susan working that thing in our sisters pink asshole kept me hard and jacking. Susan looked over her shoulder at me and mouthed the word "watch" and winked. Susan stopped what she was doing and pulled both of Kim's hands back on her own ass cheeks Kim pulled them open wide, giving me a great view of her stretched pucker hole. Susan leaned down and started licking that pink ring and slowly working the vibrator in and out. Kim was pumping back and softly repeating "Oh yes, Oh yes make my ass Cum"

Susan kept pumping her ass but got on her knee's beside Kim, leaned down and started whispering something in Kim's ear. For a short while Kim quit pumping back she looked like she had become frozen in place. Susan just kept pumping and whispering. The next thing I know Kim is crawling backward off the edge of her bed. With her legs hanging of the end of the bed, she again put both hands on her ass and spread wide. Susan pulled the vibrator out and started sticking her tongue in that pretty pink open asshole.

Kim looked over her shoulder and said "Karl when Susan gets me all juicy, you stick your dick meat in my ass and pump FUCKING HARD" I was so turned on, I damn near shot off right then. I had never thought about me fucking a woman's ass, now my sisters pretty pink pucker wa s all I could thing of. My dick was six inches long, when Susan leaned back, I shoved it in to my balls. Kim started to go crazier, then that first Cummmm, I had seen. She was doing all the pumping. The only way I could stay in he ass was to hold her hips and pull. Susan kept saying "Fuck her ass, Fuck it full of your CUMMMM." It didn't take long! Hearing my little sister telling me to fill our big sisters ass with my Cummmm, feeling and seeing my older sisters pretty pink asshole fuck back and forth on my dick caused me to dump a load that felt like it had been ripped from my nut sack.


You might say that things got a little uptight, for a few hours after I had cum in my older sisters ass. Kim knew everything had just changed but didn't know what to do about it. She was big about being in control in every dam thing she did. I think all of us knew this could get out of control quick and wreck everything. After a little while she quit storming around calling me names, sneaky little shit, asshole, bastard and the like. Kim had set us down and we talked it out.

She convinced me that if I wanted anything to happen with her or Susan again I had better tell her everything I new and how I knew. Well I have to hand it to Kim. I mean when she found out I had her room bugged and been taping some of it, she was pissed but she kept control. Kim looked me dead in the eye and said " Answer all my questions or you will NEVER touch either of us again" I figured that if I ever wanted to fuck her pink asshole again, I had better come clean on everything.

Kim is smart her first question went to the heart of the matter. Has anyone heard any of these tapes or know anything about them? The only other person who knew was her good friend Bonny. I explained the whole deal, how I had blackmailed her into fucking me with the tape. The one she had told Kim, she was fucking her uncle on. She was more pissed at Bonny for not telling her about my tape, then she was at me. Later that summer Bonny would be made to pay.

True to form, Kim told me how it was going to be, her way or nothing. It boiled down to this. I had to give up all the tapes and never tape her or Susan again and NOBODY was to know what we did! My sisters where technically, virgins and would stay that was until married, no sister fucking for me. Susan had never had anything but a finger in her ass and her virgin pussy sucked and that's all her and I could do. With that Susan pooped out with "Hey you told me I could start sucking cock"! Kim thought for a moment and said " Ok, but you two have to promise to keep to that, No fucking till your married and no cock in your the ass till I say so, your not ready!" We both quickly agreed.

Kim said "Karl Susan and I are going drain you balls of cummm and make sure you know what you have to lose if anyone finds out. Oh my God, with those words I was hard again. We where all quickly out of our clothes. Kim had Susan sit in an armchair and put her legs over the arms. I was kneeling there eating her sweet pussy. Susan was playing with her tits, pinching her nipples and grinding her pussy in my face. Susan started moaning like crazy and ground hard into my mouth and started shaking.

When Susan calmed down Kim told her "Take your legs of the arms and sit back, you're going to taste you first dick. Just sit and watch how I do it your turn in a minute" I couldn't believe Kim, she had us positioned so Susan could see everything. Kim started by sucking by balls and jacking my dick. Kim used me like a demonstration model. Every time see would get me going, she would stop and tell Susan what she was doing and why. As it turned out Susan needed no instruction, she had been practicing on the vibrator.

Before I could cummmm, Kim had me kneel on the arms of the chair, with my dick right in Susan's face. Susan started slow, licking around the head, sucking my balls just getting the taste and feel of the real thing. She stopped, looked up at me, and said " I don't like the word Dick". With that she plunged her mouth to the base of my dick, she slowly drew back till it popped out of her mouth and said " I like the word Cock. Cock Sucker sounds much nastier then Dick Sucker, I'm a Cock Sucker!"

No doubt about it, my 14 year little sister was a Cock Sucker of the first order from the get go. She told Kim " Lick his asshole while he fucks my mouth. Get it good and wet" Before I could even think about what was going to happen, Susan had my cock back in her mouth, took one of my ass cheeks in each hand and pulled them apart, then Kim jammed her tongue against my asshole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.