Voodoo In Haiti - Cover

Voodoo In Haiti

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Following her husband to Haiti, who belives in voodoo and wants to learn more about it, Alice meets her ex-boyfriend who has married into a wealthy family. Here he applies spiked-drinks and voodoo to Alice so he can finally get what she never gave him when they were dating in college. His life gets short-lived when his wife catches him in one of his voodoo-rituals with Alice and two black servants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Cheating   BDSM   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Rain drummed against the black windows, one of those brief but violent tropical rains which--while they last--seem to be the gloomy prelude to some biblical flood. The heavy drops had been pounding relentlessly for quite some time now when Alice woke up, bathed in sweat, an expression of anguish on her lovely face.

She sat up in the huge bed and even before reaching with her hand in the darkness for the familiar presence of her husband, she knew that Richard was not there. He had been away all day long--he event away so often now, always accompanied by Roger--and he wasn't back yet.

Alice reached out and fumbled for a pack of cigarettes. She shook one up and took it between her lips. She tossed the pack on the nightstand and found the lighter. Then she lit her cigarette and sat there in the darkness, puffing nervously and listening to the wind and the rain.

Something very strange was going on in this big old mansion which seemed cut out from the rest of The civilized world.

Again, the strange sounds that had awakened her could be heard. And it wasn't the rain or the wind. Peculiar, shuffling sounds. Could it be Richard, drunk and trying to find way to their bedroom? At this thought, Alice quickly sprang up from the bed, shoved her feet into her slippers, dumping her cigarette, and as she listened intently headed toward the door to the hall.

She unlocked the door and poked her head outside. The hall was deserted. So she closed the door behind her and took a few steps in the direction of the stairs. As she groped her way down the hallway, she could hear distant voices coming from one of the rooms opening onto the hall. Voices! At this hour! It sounded like Henrietta's voice... and... yes... Nicolas! The butler's voice! Impossible! What could they be doing awake at this time of the night, she wondered, approaching the bedroom door.

A shaft of light penetrated the darkness of the hallway from the slight opening the door hinge and the wall. Alice gave a nervous gulp as the tried to look through the slit. But she couldn't see anything. Almost without thinking, her hand went to the door-knob, trying it, and it turned noiselessly between her fingers. She pulled the door open just enough to peer inside the room. And what she saw froze her on the spot.

It was Henrietta all right, Henrietta lying there, her naked body stretched out on the rug in the middle of the floor, her thighs spread wide and invitingly before one of the black workers who stood between her legs almost at her feet, stripping the clothing from himself while the others... for there were others!... Nicolas and two more... leaned forward to watch eagerly.

Alice gasped as she watched Nicolas shed his clothing. He stood there, hovering above the stark-naked, Henrietta blacker than the night with his muscles bulging powerfully, his huge black cock pointing down at the white woman sprawled on the rug beneath him.

As Alice watched through the slightly opened door, she saw the now nude body of the butler between Henrietta's wide-spread legs, saw him bend over her and begin running his lips and tongue wetly up and down her curvaceous body. She watched in spellbound disbelief as he sucked her erect, heaving breasts into quivering hardness, then drew his moist tongue downward over the flat table of her jerking belly to her soft, round inner thighs.

Without warning, Henrietta moved into a slow writhing under the black man's hot, wet, tongue- lashing caresses, and suddenly, she reached forward and grabbed him by the back of the neck, her long fingers hooking into his thick mat of hair, endeavoring to guide his lips towards the tight pink slit she was presenting up to him.

With a deep, penetrating moan, Henrietta spread her legs even wider apart and pulled the man's tongue deeper into her vagina, now well lubricated with cuntal secretions.

Nicolas began making wild, incoherent sucking noises as he rapidly thrust his rigid tongue in and out of her upthrust crotch while the ragged lips of her dilated vagina seemed to cry out for release from the unsatiated torment that filled her womb. Her slack mouth let go of small pleading sounds of encouragement to him as he worked over her burning cunt with a wild abandon.

Alice stared at the writhing couple, shocked by the obscene exhibitions. She knew she should run, but something deep and intangible inside her senses kept her feet cemented to the floor, though she could not understand what the strange feeling was. She gave a sharp intake of breath as she saw Henrietta's claw-like fingers grasping like a blind person's at the stiffened penis that bobbed wildly against her thighs. She continued to stare engulfed in a mixture of repugnance and growing, wicked excitement, the thought occurring to her that Henrietta had a beautiful body... and there she lay, offering it in open sacrifice up to the lust-contorted face of her butler. He had evidently worked her to a fever pitch, for Henrietta's mouth hung open wide in sudden ecstatic rapture... her dark sprawling eyes now glazed and gaping upward into nothingness.

Nicolas lifted himself over her rising and falling belly, his black face shining with her cuntal juices above her soft pubic mound below. His hands lay on the smooth flat plane of her stomach with his thumbs pressed into the fleshy outer flanges of her cunt lips, massaging the silky folds of slimy pink tissue for a moment, then pulled slowly outward parting the soft black pubic hair and exposing the moist red slit of Henrietta's vagina.

The delicate bud of her clitoris was clearly visible, twitching into hardness a fraction above the stretched elastic entrance of her vaginal opening. The erotic sight caused Alice to subconsciously writhe her own buttocks as she watched Nicolas' long, wet tongue flick teasingly at the palpitating nub of raw nerve ends at the top of Henrietta's widely exposed cuntal slit.

Alice gasped as Henrietta's body jerked at the shocking contact, causing her legs to clamp tightly about the attacking head, the soft inner thighs claiming it in a vise-like squeeze. And suddenly her hips began a rhythmic up and down movement to the explorations of his lashing tongue. Alice could hear the soft mewing noises gurgling up from Henrietta's throat and the gasps of the black onlookers as the woman slipped into a fitful entrancement of uncontrollable lust, and the upper portion of her body writhed insanely while her crotch danced wildly up against his face.

"Put it in, please!" Henrietta pleaded, "stick it in me before I lose my mind! Fuck me!"

Henrietta's words had no sooner left her lips when the black man reached down, and his long hard instrument, began rubbing the swollen bulbous head between the wet, open mouth of her cunt raising further groans of pleasure and frustration from between Henrietta's clenched teeth. It was then, for the first time, that Alice examined Nicolas' thick heavy cock protruding from his hairy crotch. It looked as hard and mean as a rod of ironwood, darkly spearing out from the mass of wiry pubic hair covering his lean, muscular belly. It seemed to her enormously thick, and she shuddered as she watched it hover above Henrietta's wide-spread vagina.

"Aaaaaagggghhhh!" Henrietta moaned, opening her mouth, slurpily, sideways. "Put it inside, Nicolas! Shove it in! Shove your big black prick hard inside my belly! Come on, shove it in real hard!"

Alice watched horrified as his buttocks tightened and with a quick downward thrust of his hips, sunk the sinewed shaft deep into the moist gaping channel between her legs. Then. with a slow, rocking movement, the huge pulsating instrument began to inch its way past her straining vaginal muscles to her deepest depths.

Yes, yes, yes... !" Henrietta babbled, rolling her head wildly from one side to the other. "I've got it in now! Aaaagghh! I've got it in now! Aaaahhh!"

Henrietta pumped her buttocks rhythmically up at his crotch, sucking him farther and farther inside her. A resounding slap of flesh against flesh cut sharply through the air as his pelvis smacked against hers with the force of a hard, well-aimed blow. Henrietta let out a gurgling moan as the impalement of her body spread through her senses, sending small, quirk shots of electrical sensation coursing through her quivering body.

Come on! That's it!" Henrietta urged the Negro with gasping voice. "Pump faster, Nicolas! Faster! FASTER! Ooooohhhh! It's so big! SOOOO BIG!"

The frantic pumping motions of the two writhing bodies before her engulfed Alice's body with a strange, foreign tingle that lapped at her private parts in hot flickering flames of an awakening desire. She unconsciously stiffened herself, trying to smother and dampen them, but without success, for though her mind commanded her to walk away from the lewd scene taking place before her--a raw animal urge kept her eyes glued tightly on the gyrating bodies on the bed.

"Yes, yes, yes... give it to me!" Henrietta kept urging the huge Negro with slurring voice that reflected the intense pleasure she was receiving from Nicholas's vigorous thrusts.

Alice's fingers crept involuntarily beneath the thin cotton night gown to the straining white flesh of her youthful breasts and began kneading and pulling at the quivering mounds, trying to relieve the stimulating, painful pressure surging from them. To her horror, she could feel small drops of moisture coming from between her thighs and slowly trickling down her legs. A soft tormenting moan escaped from her parted lips as she reached down at the wetness between her legs.

The flesh beneath her soft, downy pubic hair felt white-hot as though it were being consumed by a huge, uncontrolled fire and her body gave a sudden spasmodic jerk when her finger grazed the bud of her clitoris, now a hot coal in the pit of the flames. The weird stimulation jostled her senses as she peered with a feeling of shame and yet a strange excitement at the fantastic scene offered by the white woman writhing under her black servant's pumping cock with two other males looking on with obvious lust.

Their bodies were wildly entwined in one as a network of black and tanned flailing limbs danced to the rhythm of the dual plunging. Henrietta gave a lurch and scissored her legs open, while the pounding from without and within her began to build her arousal to the point of explosion. Yet--it was not quite there--but just out of reach, torturing her sex-starved organ until she thought she would scream. She ground her hips savagely against the man's heaving body, seeking with all her being that final completion.

"Fuck me deeper, fuck me deeper!" she screamed at him in desperation.

He frantically grabbed at her ass cheeks with both hands and drove the lunging cock deeper and harder into the raving woman's throbbing cunt with swift and brutal in and out strokes. His hairy balls smacked heavily against the puckered anus of her upturned ass as he continued his increasing pounding.

"Ooooohhhh!" she grunted, as she drew nearer her fulfillment, completely subjugated by the black man's pumping of her soft, tender belly.

At the same time, Alice noticed the lewd, sadistic grin sketching Nicholas's thick lips as he increased his ramming even further with a quicker and deeper thrust. She could feel a rising tide exploding out of her own aching loins as she watched Henrietta squirming beneath the tormenting attack. Then a soul scarring groan emerged from deep within the black man's throat as his thick hot cum burst free from his testicles and overflowed into the gaping mouth of his mistress' cunt.

Not yet, you fool!" Henrietta screamed, digging her sharp pointed nails into his back, breaking the skin and bringing beads of blood to the surface.

In desperation, Henrietta began to buck her body uncontrollably against his limp cock, groaning at the maddening frustration that engulfed her burning loins. Her peak of fulfillment had been just a hair away and she now strained crazily trying to reach it as his dead weight collapsed in exhaustion across her heaving body.

"Oh God no," she protested as his soft semen-soaked penis slipped stickily from her opening. Tears of frustration and rage came to her eyes, but she quickly brushed them away with a flick of her hands, not wanting her servants to see her weakness.

Alice had stood thunder-struck while watching the climax of the performance in the other room.

The other two, their dark-chocolate skins gleaming with nervous perspiration, were visibly ready to continue the ludicrous task that their colossal companion had begun, for their mammoth cocks stood proudly erect, pointing at the ceiling like thick, enormous trees of dark wood, branchless and smooth, which were rising rigidly from their loins, except for the huge, rounded heads of their purple-brown pricks toppling them, and which gave them more the aspect of a huge and curiously fat-stemmed mushrooms, growing powerful and healthy amidst a compact grove of springy, thorny, burnt grass. Underneath. the pendulous bulge of their heavy testicles looked like giant twin plums, ripe and filled with the rich seminal juice of their robust maleness.

Hastily, the two Negroes pushed Nicholas's shoulder, making his massive body roll easily from above Henrietta's sprawled figure.

"Yes, yes... !" the woman greeted them anxiously, raising her arms urging them not to waste a second in getting busy servicing her lust.

"Come on! Come on! Can't you see that I can't wait any longer?" she compelled them. I've not cummed yet! I'm desperate!"

She grabbed the shoulder of one of the Negroes, the one who--at that moment--was closer within her reach, and pulled him down, jerkily, toward herself, spreading her legs apart and thrusting her hips frantically forward to meet his huge, taut meat at once.

"Hurry, Chago, hurry... ! I'm dying! I'll die if I don't get a cock shoved, now, into my cunt!" Henrietta mumbled, her voice broken by the state of near hysteria through which she was undergoing.

The Negro smiled lewdly, lifting his thick upper lip and baring a row of large, gleamingly white teeth, which looked even more conspicuous by the contrast they made against the wide stripe of purple gum which his smile had exposed.

He crawled over her, standing on all fours as he crossed over the woman's leg and rotated his body slightly to take the right position facing her while he knelt between her widespread thighs.

All the while her hips rotated involuntarily, as though by this movement they could be able to establish a link between the previous and unsatisfactory sexual act, and--keeping intact the continuity from one sex act to the other--merge it all a long, single and majestically gratifying carnality.

The Negro sensed the woman's desperate yearning and--with a sadistic glance in his big, round, black eyes--decided to tease her a bit further, knowing that by forcing her to wait a little longer, he would make her feel much deeper the agony of her raving need for what he and he alone--could give her.

"Come on, Chago, come on!" Henrietta pleaded, her lips quivering savagely from her pent-up anxiety, her words sounding slurred as the warm, sticky saliva inundating her mouth foamed in thick, transparent bubbles at the corners of her lips, interfering with her words.

"I can't wait any longer! I can't! Chago, please fuck me! Please! Fuck me now! Now! Or else I'll die!"

Still smiling, enjoying tremendously this unwarranted feeling of power over the women, Chago took his rook-hard weapon in his fingers and--thrusting his body slightly forward, closer to the woman's drenched crotch, he made contact with her sex-starved flesh, pressing the tip of the glans against the woman's ultra-sensitive and blood- filled clitoris.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Henrietta moaned, opening her mouth widely to utter her heart-felt expression of ecstasy. She closed her eyes and rolled her head to the right, causing a spurt of saliva to trickle rapidly across her cheek and enter her ear as she rolled her head convulsively to the other side.

The Negro pressed his fingers downwards, forcing the taut, up- thrusted cock to go down, making its round crest rub against Henrietta's oily slit add all along its quivering, slippery folds and even go further down, as far as the tightly clenched, brown-skinned orifice of the woman's anus. Then, calmly, he reversed the motion, rubbing the tip of his weapon upwards along the woman's crevice.

"You want my cock, uh? You want it real bad, don't cha?" he said softly, savoring with sadistic pleasure the evidence of the woman's anguished need for his throbbing maleness. "You want me to shove my prick way up that cunt o'yours... Don't cha?"

"Yes, yes, yes... YES!" Henrietta replied wildly. "Yes, I want you to shove that big, black cock of yours way up into my belly! I need it! I need it! I need you to fuck me. Chago! Please! Please! Fuck me or else I'll die!" she implored, abjectly.

"You are desperate, ain't cha? You'll die if I don't fuck you real quick, uh?"

"Yes, yes, Chago. I'll die... !" Henrietta answered gaspingly.

"You need me! Ain't you cha? You need my cock, ain't cha?"

"Yes, yes, Chago. I need you! I heed your cock! Please!" she answered beggingly.

"You need me... ! Don't cha ever forget that!" he murmured, as though passing sentence aver the tortured woman. Then, wiping the smile from his face, he looked at her with grim, cruel eyes, and added: "You, ll feel me... ! Cause I'm gonna shove my prick so hard up your cunt that I'm gonna reach your throat! You haughty white bitch! You want a black man, uh... ? Well... you're gonna have one all right... ! Let's see if you're woman enough to take a black man's prick into your pink lit'l cuntie when this black man'll shove it real hard into yar belly... !"

Then, leaning against his knees and hands, he plunged his tool brutally forth, burying it to the hilt inside Henrietta's vaginal passage.

~Aaaaagghhhh!" she uttered, twitting her body violently with the spasm of her long-awaited fulfillment.

"However, if what the Negro wanted was to hurt her, he didn't quite succeed, for even if Henrietta did feel the enormous strength of his stiff, monumental weapon as it savaged stabbed her sex, her vagina was so dilated from the wait she had had to suffer that she was hardly hurt by the mighty plunge which--in other circumstances--wouldn't have failed to make any woman scream with the tearing pain that it would have caused her. Yet, Henrietta welcomed it...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.