Karen Naked Outside - Cover

Karen Naked Outside

by Karen Wagner

Copyright© 2002 by Karen Wagner

Erotica Sex Story: Karen has spent a week Naked in School. Now she's exploring the great outdoors. A sequel to Karen Naked In School

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I was spending a few days with my friends Jeff and Rick. My name is Karen. We'd gotten to the cabin, which belonged to Jeff's grandfather, on Thursday evening. We'd unpacked. It was cloudy and getting dark.

"Let's go for a swim," Jeff suggested. "We have time if we hurry."

Rick and I agreed, then Rick made another suggestion, which caught me by surprise.

"We could go skinny dipping," he suggested.

I blushed and didn't say anything.

"Why not?" he asked cheerfully. "It's private enough out here. No one is going to come out here, especially not tonight. We cna just leave our clothes here. Then if it rains -- and it looks like it will -- they won't get wet!"

"Or we could just leave them on the beach," Jeff amended, noticing my expression. "Want to give it a try, Karen? It is pretty dark, so that makes it harder for us to see you very well, and maybe makes it a little less embarrassing for you if it's your first time."

"Are you going to tease me and take advantage of me?" I asked timidly.

They both promised they wouldn't. They seemed sincere.

"All right," I said nervously. "I'll try it, as long as I can stop when I want and you don't take advantage of me!"

"We promise!" they said in unison.

I didn't want to leave my clothes at the cabin, though. We each took a towel along, and went down to the beach.

"I'm going behind a tree or something," I said, looking around. It was starting to get dark. I could see the outline of a bush, not far from the water, so I went behind it and reluctantly undressed. I left my clothes and my towel, and scurried out and into the water.

The guys were already swimming. It was a little hard to see them right away, but I could hear them splashing around, and when I looked carefully, I could see them. I splashed forward into the water, getting my body under the surface, then grinned a little. They weren't going to be able to see much of me at all.

"We'll have to stay pretty close together for safety," Rick warned me.

"All right," I agreed. "Hey, this really isn't too bad!" I admitted, giggling.

We swam around for a few minutes, then the guys dunked me. I squealed and escaped from them, then splashed them, laughing. Jeff disappeared under the water, then tackled me by the legs, dunking me again. I tried to dunk Rick by jumping on his back, but he stayed on his feet and hoisted me above the water, then dropped me when I struggled.

"Come on, we have to go!" Jeff said. I looked up and saw a lightning flash. We all hurried out of the water. Just then, the rain started coming, and by the time we go to shore, it cut loose and started coming down very hard. We saw several lightning flashes, too.

"Run back to the cabin!" Jeff shouted at me. "Follow me!" I could barely hear him.

"Just a minute!" I yelled back, and dashed to get my clothes. I had a little trouble finding them, but finally saw them and picked them up. Jeff grabbed my hand, and Rick was right behind me; we ran up the trail to the cabin.

When we got to the cabin, dripping wet, the guys went right inside. I stayed on the porch and put on my shirt and pants, shivering but not wanting to face further embarrassment, then went into my bedroom. I toweled off quickly, then put on my pajamas, and felt much better. When I came out, the guys were waiting. Both had put on jeans and t-shirts.

We went out on the porch and watched the storm over the lake, and had popcorn and beer.

"How did you like skinny dipping?" Jeff asked me curiously.

"It was kind of... no, it was fun," I admitted, smiling. "It was exciting doing something so daring. Except for the run back up here when it started pouring!"

"I thought that was the best part," Rick said.

"You would!" I stuck out my tongue, then giggled.

"If you like being daring, you can do it all you want out here," Jeff offered.

"Sure, you don't have to wear anything at all," Rick agreed, grinning.

I blushed.

"I've done that before, for a weekend," Jeff shrugged. "I even got a girl to say she'd do it once, though she lost her nerve and didn't stick with it for long."

"I've always been pretty shy," I said. "I'm sure I wouldn't be able to do anything like that! Taking off my clothes to go skinny dipping was pretty scary for me. I've wished I was a little bolder sometimes!"

"It takes practice." Jeff smiled. "I was a teenager when I first tried it, and I was terrified. After a while, though, I found myself coming out here every chance I got so I could skinny dip, and run around on the trails without my clothes."

"With other people around?" I asked, giggling.

"Sometimes," he told me. "When I was 14 or 15, my older sister got four of her friends together and sent them out here. They stole my clothes while I was swimming, then made me parade around in front of them for the whole afternoon. Stark naked."

Rick and I both laughed about that.

"Once I got used to it, though, it was a lot of fun," he said, grinning.

"So what would you recommend for me, if I wanted to learn to be less shy?" I asked tensely.

"I guess for starters, you could spend some of your time not being completely, fully dressed," Jeff said thoughtfully. "You have gotten off to a good start on that, Karen," he smiled.

I smiled back, blushing a little.

"Keep doing things that are moderately daring. Do them as often as you can," he added. I wouldn't make them too difficult for starters. Keep it to things you think you can do, and try to enjoy them. Open an extra button or two on your shirt. Take your clothes outside to change instead of doing it in your room."

I giggled. "All right. I can do stuff like that!"

"Can we offer you suggestions, too?" Rick asked eagerly.

"Sure. I might not take them all, though," I told him.

"You should keep progressing in difficulty for daring things that you do," Jeff noted. "Not necessarily continuously, but more or less steadily. If you start to do something too hard, and can't go through with it, keep doing the moderate things."

"All right." I giggled nervously.

It was cooling off outside, so we went in and played cards for a while. We played "31".

"We'll play for $5 bills if you'll play for pajama top buttons," Rick suggested. "You just have to open the button, not pull it off."

"All right," I agreed, blushing.

We played, and each time I lost, I had to open a button on my shirt. When one of the guys lost, they'd toss a $5 bill into the middle of the table. They each started with 3 $5 bills, and I started with 4 buttons; they got one round "on their honor". If I won, I got to button my top again and keep the money I won; if I lost, I had to leave it open.

My first loss wasn't too bad, but when I had to open my 2nd button, my bra was clearly exposed. Rick moaned humorously. "Aw, she's wearing a bra!"

I blushed. "I hope you expected I would be!"

"Don't worry about it, Karen," Jeff chuckled. "He's kidding."

Rick grinned and nodded.

I lost my third button, too. The game came down to the end; Rick had one $5 bill left, so I had to win two hands to defeat him. I just had the one button. I won the first hand, and was feeling hopeful. The last hand went for a long time, and I was pretty confident with 29 when he suddenly laid down his hand. "Thirty one!" he said.

I blushed and unbuttoned my last button, letting my top fall open. Rick raked in his winnings, and both guys cheerfully looked me over.

"Can I get either of you another beer?" I asked. They both nodded, and I went to the cooler and got one for each of them. I had had enough beer, but got myself a Coke. I came back with the bottles, and with my shirt prominently flying open, and sat down.

"Are we going to play another game?" Jeff asked.

"What if I say I've had enough now?" I asked, glancing down. "I'm not sure what I'd offer if we played again!"

"I'd say you can't button your shirt buttons until you win a game," Rick grinned.

"Or make some other agreement," Jeff nodded.

"You mean any shirt buttons?" I gulped, blushing harder. "That's not what I thought I was getting into!"

"Well... not your pajama shirt buttons," Jeff said.

"Oh." I took a breath, relieved, and nodded.

"Through the weekend, though," Rick said. "How about this, though... if you take off your bra, you can button up your shirt and play another round."

"You could take off your pajama pants instead," Jeff suggested. Rick nodded.

"I'll do that," I said. I stood up, facing the guys, smiled shyly and slid my pajama bottons down. "If I lose, I'll make breakfast in just my underwear," I offered. "But after that, I'll be able to have my pajamas back."

We sat down and played another round. I won the first two hands, and was feeling good about the game. I lost a round, then won two more. Rick was already on his honor, and Jeff and I were tied. Rick got a 31, which meant both Jeff and I lost; I was down to two buttons. Hoping for an early win, I knocked early in the next game. When you knock, whoever has the lowest hand loses, but if you have the lowest hand, you take two losses. I had the lowest hand, and stared at the guys in disbelief. I slowly unbuttoned my final two buttons, then removed my shirt and had to watch the rest of the game wearing just underwear.

The guys finished the game. Jeff won this one, and gathered his winnings.

"I think that's going to be it for me," I said.

"Sure you don't want to try one more game?" Jeff asked me cheerfully.

"I'd probably wind up bare naked. No, thanks!" I declined, blushing.

"No wearing anything but underwear until after breakfast, remember!" Rick said, winking.

"I won't," I promised, and went to the bathroom, then darted to my bedroom.

When I woke up in the morning, it was a wonderful day outside. The sun was out, and it was already starting to get warm. I stepped out of my room, self-conscious in just my underwear. It was only about 7:00. The guys were still asleep. I thought they wouldn't be up for a while.

Remembering Jeff's advice from the previous day, I went outside on the porch, feeling daring. Then I giggled and went inside to grab a towel. I could go for a swim in the lake instead of taking a shower. I walked down toward the lake. When I got about halfway there, I took off my underwear. I left it and my towel on the picnic table, and ran into the water, naked.

It was cooler than it had been before the storm, but I resolved to swim for a while. I stroked out to the middle of the lake, then realized I could go all the way across. I did it! When I got to water shallow enough where I could stand on the bottom, I looked around, panting, and saw I wasn't far from a small beach. I swam to it and climbed out and sat down for a rest. I laid down in the grass for a few minutes, then got up and looked across the lake. I thought about just walking back, but giggled, looking down at my bare body, and decided to swim instead. I swam back, but much more slowly than the swim that first took me across the lake. I was pretty tired, and sat at the picnic table with my towel wrapped around me for a little while. Finally I dried myself off. I giggled, thinking about carrying my underwear back up to the cabin. I nervously decided the guys might be out of bed, and so I put it on. I felt plenty exposed that way anyway!

When I got to the cabin, I hung my towel over the porch rail and went inside.

Rick was sitting in the kitchen in his bathrobe. "Is Jeff in the shower?" I asked, smiling a little timidly.

Rick nodded. "Where were you?" he asked. "We wondered if you were still in bed."

I shook my head. "I've been up since 7. I went for a swim across the lake."

"Skinny dipping?" he asked.

I nodded, blushing slightly.

"Oh, nuts! We could have both come and joined you!" He looked chagrined.

I giggled. ""Maybe next time."

"I see you're keeping your promise from last night," he said, pleased.

"I'm looking forward to getting dressed," I admitted, shivering. "I'll get started on breakfast. I'm making pancakes, I hope that's all right!"

Rick sat and watched me for a little while, then went to put on some clothes. Jeff came in from his shower. "Good morning!" he said, unself-consciously toweling in front of me.

I giggled when I looked toward him. "Good morning, Jeff!" I said.

He did a little dance, then chuckled. "Guess I'll go get dressed," he said.

He and Rick came back at the same time, and sat at the table watching me while I cooked the pancakes. They each had several, then I had a couple. They were pretty good.

"She went skinny dipping already this morning," Rick remarked while I ate.

"Did you have a good time?" Jeff asked me.

"It was fun," I admitted. "I went all the way across the lake to another little beach I saw."

Jeff grinned. "I've done that. When you get to that little beach, if you walk along the trail for about 50 feet, there's a road. Did you see it?"

"No!" I gulped. "There is?"

"Nothing happened, Karen," he pointed out, chuckling.

I finished my breakfast, then did the dishes in my underwear. "There! Finally!" I said, and hurried into the bedroom and hurriedly got dressed. I came out of the bedroom, smiling. "There, now I feel a lot better!"

We went outside for a walk, and wound up going all the way around the lake. Jeff showed me the trail from the road to the small beach. I blushed a little; it wasn't a long distance away from the road!

We got back to the beach in front of the cabin. "Before you ask, I think I'll go get my swimsuit on before I go swimming again," I said.

"All right," Jeff said, amused. We walked up to the cabin, and we all went to get our swimsuits.

I hesitated for a few minutes, then carried my suit out of the bedroom. The guys were already wearing theirs.

"I'll change into it outside," I said, embarrassed.

"Can we watch?" Rick asked eagerly.

"Um... no," I declined. "You stay here and wait until I come back!"

I went outside, glancing back at the cabin to see if they were watching. They weren't as far as I could see. I turned away from the cabin and hurriedly changed. I left my clothes lying under a tree.

"All right, you can come out now!" I called. "Bring me a towel, please!"

The guys came outside, bringing towels with them, and grinned when they saw me in my bikini. "That looks terrific!" Jeff said enthusiastically.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

We went down to the beach, and ran into the water together, and splashed around for a little while. We swam out to the dock, and climbed up to do some dives.

I went around to the deep side of the dock, then boldly took off my top and tied it to the underside. I did the same with my bottom, then giggling and very nervous, swam to the other side. I resolved to leave my bikini where it was until the guys noticed I wasn't wearing it.

They were still diving. I hung on the side, watching them for a little while, then swam a little closer to shore and stood in neck deep water, watching them. Pretty soon they came over to join me, and not long after, Rick grinned. "Hey, where's your swimsuit?"

"I took it off," I told him. "It's been several minutes now!"

"Did you put it somewhere where you'll be able to find it again?" Jeff asked me.

I nodded.

"If we find it, will you go without it until we go back to the cabin?" Rick asked me, teasingly.

I blushed. "Do you have a watch?"

"I do," Jeff volunteered.

"I'll give you a half hour to find it," I said. "If you find it in a half hour, I won't put it on until we're done swimming. If you find it faster than that, once we get out of the water, I won't put it on for as much time as you had left to find it in that half hour."

"Here's my watch," Jeff said, handing it to me. "Come on, Rick!"

They split up. Rick searched toward the shore, and Jeff looked in deeper water. Suddenly Rick stood up. "Check the dock!" he called to Jeff.

"Good idea!" Jeff said, grinning, and I shivered a little. He swam right out to the dock, then hurried around it. He held up my bikini. I checked his watch, and blushed. "10 minutes," I called out.

"You have to stay naked for 10 minutes?" Rick asked, grinning.

"Uh... no," I admitted. "You found it in 10 minutes. I can't put it on for 20 minutes!"

Jeff came and retrieved his watch, and we all swam out to the dock.

"Will you do a dive for us now?" Rick asked me.

"Um... all right," I agreed, and climbed up the ladder. I stood at the edge for a minute, letting them see me naked, then I dove in.

"Come on, let's go to shore," Jeff said, grinning.

"All right," I agreed and we all swam to the beach. I ran for my towel, and wrapped it around myself. It didn't seem very adequate.

"Hey, I thought you'd just walk around naked!" Rick objected.

"No!" I protested, blushing hard, and he grinned.

"Time's up!" Jeff told me at the end of my 20 minutes. I dashed back to the beach and hurriedly put the swimsuit back on.

"That was fun!" Rick told me, grinning, when he and Jeff caught up to me.

"It was embarrassing!" I said, blushing hard. "Skinny dipping is fun, but running around undressed is hard!"

"Keep trying, Karen!" Jeff urged me. "Nudity is a lot of fun, too!"

We walked back up to the cabin.

"I don't suppose we can watch while you get dressed, can we?" Rick asked.

I blushed. "I, uh... I guess it won't hurt me!" I swallowed and giggled a little, then turned away. I started taking off my top.

"Can you turn around, please?" Rick asked.

I blushed. "Um... all right." I turned and faced them as I put on my shirt.

"Very good!" Rick said, delighted.

I fumbled as I tried to peel off my bottom and put on my shorts, but finally managed to get changed. "No underwear!" I pointed out a little apprehensively.

"We thought we'd take you out for lunch today," Jeff told me.

"Oh." I blushed. "I'll want my underwear before we go, then!"

We walked down another trail before lunch, then returned to the cabin. I tried to nonchalantly take my shirt off and get my bra on, but the guys were watching. I blushed, then giggled, as I got my bra on and then my shirt.

"Are you going to put your underpants on, too?" Jeff asked me.

"No... I'm all right," I said hastily.

We got in the car and went to town, and had a nice steak and seafood lunch. It was really good. We went for a drive after we ate, and picked up some more ice for the cooler, and more beer, then after our dinner had settled we returned to the cabin.

"How about if we both do whatever you tell us for the next hour?" Jeff suggested.

Rick nodded but looked uneasy about it.

I grinned. "Anything at all?"

They both nodded, and I giggled. "All right, this will be fun!"

I thought for a minute. "First of all, you may not speak at all, or make any vocal sound, unless I tell you to, no matter what happens. The only exception is if someone might get hurt, you can speak up to prevent it."

They both nodded.

"Good." I smiled. "If I grant you permission to do something, you must do it and be grateful. Right now, I grant you permission to take off all of your clothes."

I watched them. Jeff cheerfully undressed, and smiled and bowed to me when he was done. Rick looked apprehensive, but he also stripped, taking a little longer about it than Jeff, and awkwardly bowed. He was blushing.

"Two big, strong men, all exposed and naked, and in the power of a woman. I think I like this!" I stepped up to them and looked them both over closely. Jeff was having fun, he looked at me confidently and winked.

Rick was obviously uncomfortable. His cock was stiff, and he was embarrassed about that. He'd been erect earlier in the lake, too, but was able to hide it under the surface of the water.

"I think it's nice you have an erection," I told him teasingly. "It shows you're thinking about me. Move your feet apart a little more, please!" He did, and I reached down and gently, carefully, ran my fingers along his testicles. He stayed very still, and I laughed. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Not now, anyway!"

I turned to Jeff. He was looking a little too relaxed and comfortable, I thought, so I grabbed his balls in my hand and started squeezing slowly. Immediately, he looked uneasy, then as I squeezed him a little more, he looked pained.

"Don't make any sound, and don't move," I warned him. He clenched his jaw and turned red. I let go. "Now maybe you'll be taking this more seriously," I said. He nodded vigorously, and I giggled.

"Let's compare your penis sizes," I said brightly. "They both look pretty good, but I want to know which is bigger. Rick, go take the shoestrings out of your shoes."

He went over to his clothes and removed his shoestrings, and brought them back to me.

"Do your best, guys!" I encouraged them. "This is part of a contest. Whoever wins the contest will get something nice, and whoever loses will get something bad. You definitely want to win this contest."

Jeff grinned. Rick looked nervous. I gave them a minute to get themselves as ready as they could, then started with Rick. I measured his penis for length with the shoestring, and tied a knot in the string to mark it, then I used the other end to measure how big around it was. I used the other string to measure Jeff, then held the strings up to compare. Jeff's was clearly longer; he winked at Rick. But Rick sighed in relief as the measurement showed he was slightly bigger around.

"Hmm." I looked at them. "I guess that round goes to Jeff," I told them. "Sorry, Rick!" I smiled at them both. "Next part of the contest is a race. When I say 'go', you will both run to the lake, get completely wet, then run back here. Ready! Set! Go!" They dashed down the trail. It would take them at least several minutes, as it was a quarter mile down to the lake. I gathered up their clothes, then hid them around the cabin. I hid them pretty well.

The guys came dashing back from the lake, running pretty fast for not having shoes. I grinned at them. Jeff seemed to finish first, and collapsed panting on the ground.

"Uh oh," I said, "someone isn't quite wet all over."

They both looked at me.

"Some of your hair is dry," I told Jeff. It clearly was. "You didn't get wet all over," I accused him. "It looks like you were trying to cheat!"

He shook his head, but I laughed. "Go do it again!" I ordered, and he got up and had to run all the way to the lake again, then back. I declared Rick the winner.

"Hmm, tie contest," I said. "Here's the last part." I had a couple of small alligator clips in my purse. I grinned at them. "I'm going to put one of these on each of you. Your clothes are hidden around the cabin. You can continue to search as long as you don't touch the clip. Rick, your clothes are over there." I pointed. "Jeff, yours are on this side of the cabin. Whoever finds the most before taking off his clip will be the winner, so try hard!"

I started with Rick. He held his breath as I put the clip on his balls, then hurried off and started rushing to find his clothes. I put the other on Jeff, also on his balls, and watched him run painfully off. After a few minutes, Jeff walked back, carrying his pants and undershorts. Rick was still out in the woods; both Jeff and I watched him looking around. He found all of his clothes, and still didn't reach for his groin; he came back smiling.

"Where is your alligator clip?" I asked him.

He shrugged and smiled and pointed into the woods.

"It fell off?" I guessed, and he nodded. "Well, that's the breaks," I told him. "You win! You can get dressed now if you'd like; you're all done. Nice job!"

I looked at Jeff. "You could have won if you didn't try to cheat on the run to the lake," I told him. "Oh, well. Put your pants and undershorts on."

He did so, looking a little surprised.

I grinned. "Come up on the porch," I told him, and he did. I followed him, then took some ice out of the cooler. "This will feel nice!" I said, and filled his pants and underpants with ice cubes. "Don't touch them with your hands!" He nodded and gulped, and I watched him dance around while the ice melted, trying to stay warm and trying not to say anything.

"Your time is up now," I told him, laughing.

"Ohhh!" he groaned out, and hastily took off his pants and underpants. "That was very cruel of you!"

I smirked. "You volunteered!" I reminded him. "Both of you did!"

"I'm going to get some different pants," he said. "Right after I take a shower to warm up!"

He came out in a little while, and we chatted about the things I'd made them do. They weren't mad, I found to my relief; they thought it had been exciting.

"I was afraid you'd think I got carried away," I said, relieved.

"Not me," Jeff laughed. "It was fun!"

Rick shrugged. "It was uncomfortable, and downright scary at times, but I don't think you made us do anything horrible."

"Did you have a good time making us do all that stuff?" Jeff asked.

"Sure I did," I admitted. "It was very interesting!"

Jeff went and found the rest of his clothes in the woods, and I picked up my bikini and underpants; we took our things inside then went back outdoors.

"Would you take a request now, Karen?" Rick asked me, smiling.

"All right," I nodded, blushing a little.

"Take your shirt off for a while?" he asked.

"Oh." I giggled a little. "Sure!" I took it off and dropped it. I was just wearing short pants and my bra, not counting my shoes.

We went for a walk through the woods. I felt nervous, but also excited to be just walking around as undressed as I was. We got to a clearing, and I felt even more nervous; it was pretty wide open out there!

"Are you going to take off your bra?" Jeff asked me.

I gulped and blushed hard. "And be topless?" I took a deep breath. "Actually I was wondering if we could go back now so I could get dressed," I admitted.

"No," Rick said, shaking his head. "Just kidding!" he added hastily as I started to protest. We turned around and went back to the cabin. I picked up my shirt, then hurried inside and put it on, and also got my underpants back on.

I came back out a little sheepishly, but relieved to be dressed. "I feel like a coward, especially after all the stuff you guys did a little while ago," I said apologetically.

"It's all right," Jeff told me reassuringly. "You can take breaks. You could even quit if you decided you didn't want to be daring any more."

I nodded slightly.

"If you're not done with it, I suggest you don't take too long of a break, though!" he added. "Go take a break for a while, and if you want, we can talk about what you could do if you want to keep being more daring."

I smiled. "All right. Thanks!" I went for a walk by myself, thinking about what I wanted. It was hard to not be fully dressed! But I knew if I quit it then, I'd probably never try it again. I decided I'd keep trying.

I went back to the cabin. "I, uh... I decided to keep trying," I told the guys, blushing a little.

They both smiled at me.

"All right, Karen," Jeff nodded. "I'm glad!"

"You said you had some ideas for me?" I reminded him.

"I wanted to suggest you set goals when you do something," he said. "Whenever you take anything off, you have to have it off for 15 minutes before you can put it on, for example. Or you have to do something before you can put it back on."

I giggled a little. "I guess I could do some things like that!"

"Also, try to smile and be cheerful whenever you do anything new," Rick suggested. "You're especially beautiful when you smile."

I grinned.

"Can you take your shirt off again, please?" Rick asked me hopefully.

"All right," I nodded, blushing a little. I started unbuttoning it, then looked up at the guys and smiled, and finished taking it off. "I'll leave it off while we go for a walk," I said.

"Good!" Jeff said encouragingly.

We walked down the same path we'd taken before. I was resolved to complete the walk this time. We walked through the woods, with me pretty nervous but making an effort to relax, and the guys glancing at me to ogle me and to see how I was doing.

When we got to the clearing, I stopped at the edge, blushing and looking across it. It looked very open. It was hard enough exposing my bra just in the woods!

"Are you going to take off your bra here this time?" Jeff asked me.

I gulped and blushed harder. He'd asked me the same thing before! I looked at him and at Rick. They'd both ran around in the nude a little earlier... and for a whole hour, at that.

I wondered if I'd get to the point where I'd do the same.

"Okay," I said reluctantly. I turned away from them and removed my bra. Now I was topless. I turned toward the guys, my face blazing. I wanted to cover my front with my hands, but I resisted the urge. "I won't put it on again until after I can put my shirt on," I promised.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.