Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

I had started to get a bit burned out on traveling the highway and byways of North America. I really needed a vacation from my vacation-like life. Back on the bad-old-days, when I was a wage slave and needed a break, the thought of a road trip really cheered me up. Since life for me over the last six years had been nothing but a road trip I found myself wondering how to take a road trip to get away from a road trip.

As I pondered this, I looked up at the sky and saw my answer. Go someplace by plane. "What a wonderful idea," I thought and headed for one of the local travel agencies. An hour later I had a first class ticket, on Singapore Airlines, for Singapore, with reservations in a suite at Raffles Hotel, followed by a week in the Philippines booked at the Manila Hotel on Rojas Blvd.

I had a suite in Manila also, but not "the" suite, which could not be reserved. It was the suite used by General Douglas McArthur when he returned to liberate the Philippines in WW-II. Still, I liked the thought of staying in a place so rich in history.

I also knew that my mindscripting ability would be hampered by the fact that my mindscripts do not work on anyone who does not speak English. If they speak English poorly, then the results of my mindscripts become wildly unpredictable, depending upon how well my subject understands them. That was part of the reason for my choosing those two destinations: Singaporeans are highly educated and English literacy is high. Filipinos are taught English in their primary schools, and even the rural farmers have a reasonable grasp of the basics of English.

Of course it didn't hurt that the women in both locations are absolutely stunning.

Day 2246
Acquisition # 6,137, 6,138
Singapore

Acquisition details:

I drove the coach to Los Angeles and cruised around until I found a very secure location to store the coach. The combination of powerful mindscripts and a nice cash bonus made sure that my coach would receive loving care in my absence.

I called for a limo to come and get me, packed a few belongings and grabbed my new laptop, my tickets and my passport. I waited only a few minutes before the limo arrived to whisk me to the airport.

My first class tickets and ability to mindscript made for an easy trip through the airport, and I dawdled for about an hour in the first class lounge. Naturally, since this was Singapore Airlines, their first class lounge was magnificent, and the service was impeccable.

The schedule was for 11-hour nonstop service from LAX to Narita airport in Tokyo. I would have to tolerate about a three-hour layover before the final seven hours into Changi airport in Singapore. The aircraft was one of Singapore's 747-400 aircraft, and this aircraft used the upper deck for business (Raffles) class and the nose section for first class. Singapore was among the first airlines to put in sky beds, and I was dying to try one out.

When I was checking in I mindscripted the ticket agent to let me know how full the aircraft was. This was a mid-day departure, with a 5 p.m. arrival in Tokyo the next day, and the business class was moderately full of business travelers who were hoping for first-class upgrades. I had the station manager brought over. He quickly (with the help of a mindscript) made the determination that there would be no free upgrades on this flight. First class was only for the paying customers, of which there was one. Me! I made sure that the station manager conveyed this policy to the lead flight attendant.

I also mindscripted the station manager to believe that I was a "presidential class" VIP. He quickly "understood" that it was important I not be disturbed by other passengers during my flight. Ultra high-level VIP arrangements were also made for my layover in Tokyo and for my eventual arrival at Changi Airport in Singapore (one of the cleanest and most modern in the world).

No one knew for sure who I was, but they all knew that I was really important and treated me with the utmost deference.

The station manager and lead flight attendant (Lin) personally escorted me on board the flight about 15 minutes before regular boarding. They indicated that I was on the only passenger in First Class and that I could have any seat I wanted. As I settled in, the Pilot came down and gave me a briefing on the flight and the in flight weather. I could get used to this level or treatment. I briefly wondered if there was an English-speaking country that needed a King.

The lead flight attendant then introduced me to her entire cabin crew (both shifts) and let me know that she had left instructions for them to get her at any time in the flight if I had needs that could not be met by the cabin attendants.

I certainly enjoyed meeting the flight attendants. While the lead flight attendant was a Chinese woman in her mid-thirties, the rest of the crew was an ethnic potpourri. All were Asian, but individually they were Malaysian, Chinese, Thai and Indian. As they were introduced I did a quick catalogue and noted a beautiful Malaysian girl (Mazlin, acquisition #6,137) from the first shift, and an equally lovely Chinese girl (Shu Fang, acquisition #6,138) from the second shift. Neither of the two were virgins; both were 22, neither was very active sexually. My success with the mindscript queries demonstrated that both were fluent in conversational English.

With the power of the mindscript I made arrangements for the Mazlin, the Malaysian girl, to be my exclusive cabin attendant during the first part of the flight, and Shu Fang, the Chinese girl, for the second half of the flight.

It took about 45 minutes for the passengers to board and get settled. Lin, the lead flight attendant, took the initiative of turning off the PA announcements in the forward cabin, so I was not bothered by the usually pre-flight set of announcements. Mazlin did say that Lin announced that the first class cabin was off limits to all passengers due to security reasons.

Shortly we were away from the gate, and had rumbled into position at the end of the runway. The pilot applied the throttles, the engines spooled up to full power, he released the brakes and we were soon free from the bonds of earth and climbing out to the northwest. We would parallel the US coastline all the way up to Alaska, then head southwest along the coast of Russia and China, then into Tokyo. Not that I really cared, I was trying to see how far I could stick my tongue down the throat of Mazlin.

Mazlin looked a lot like Thuy (Acquisition, #101). Thuy, by the way, was in an advanced degree program at Stanford, and was pregnant with our second child. She is sure that it will be another girl. Tha'm, our first child, was now in first grade and demonstrating that she has her mother's smarts (and looks).

Back to Mazlin. We pulled the center divider out of the first-class seat and had what amounted to a mini sofa. I had given her the usual assortment of mindscripts to make her both willing and compliant to my will. She had the curtains to the front cabin pulled tight with large "Do Not Enter" notices in prominent locations. I had given each of the other flight attendants individual mindscripts to have them guarantee my privacy.

Mazlin and I were sitting on the sofa, covered with an airline blanket, deep French kissing. Mazlin was tall for an Asian, perhaps 5'10', about 140 pounds, with great legs, a nice firm ass and a full set of b-cup titties that looked perfect on her frame. He skin tone was darker than Thuy's, and she had a bit more dark hair on her arms, but that did not detract from her beauty. She could have been one of the models they use in airline commercials to show off the beauty of their flight attendance.

Mazlin had been wearing a set of black pumps, but she had kicked them off. Her skirt and blouse were intact, but not for long.

I reached down and began to unbutton her blouse. When I got to the bottom button she shifted her position slightly so as to facilitate my pulling the fabric out of her skirt. I then reached underneath and unsnapped her bra.

Just as I reached around front to cup one of her yet-unseen breasts, I felt her run her hand up my crotch, cop a good feel, and then reach for my belt buckle. This was going to be wonderful, simply wonderful. I had only given her the slightest of mindscripts and she was appropriately aggressive. While I had focused my mindscript abilities to take as many cherries as humanly possible, there was something nice about a more mature, sexually aware woman. Of course, the fact that she was Asian was an added bonus.

Her breast fit my hand perfectly, and her skin was like fine silk. I kneaded her breast with my fingers and felt her nipple rise. I also felt her undo my belt and reach inside my pants to grasp my manhood. I was totally erect. I broke away from her mouth and lowered my head to her breast, sucking her dark nipple into my mouth, teasing it with gentle love bites. Mazlin took advantage of that maneuver to shuck off her blouse and bra. I don't ever remember her letting go of my penis, but she must have, since she was now completely topless.

I mentioned earlier that she was slightly darker completed than Thuy. Thuy's skin color is like a cup of coffee with two creams. Mazlin was like a cup of coffee with a single cream. Her nipples were dark mahogany, and in the reduced cabin lighting, looked as if they were black. They were between the sizes of a quarter and a half dollar and stood out nicely from her chest. I saw no signs of tattoos, piercings or scars, and she had the prettiest little belly button that just cried out for me to clean with my tongue. In fact, some morning I'd like to wake up with my nose in her belly button. I decided there and then that I would make sure that she visited me in Singapore during her next stop over.

I kicked off my shoes and lifted my hips while she lowered my pants to my ankles, which allowed me to kick them off. I unzipped her skirt, she lifted her hips and I slipped it to her ankles, where she kicked it off.

She was wearing those damn pantyhose that I have grown to hate, and I waited patiently while she rolled them off of her hip and down her smooth, flawless legs. That left her in a tiny pair of white bikini-cut panties, and me in my boxer shorts. She slid off of the seat and knelt in front of me, reaching into my shorts and taking out my pecker. With no warning at all, she went down on me, using her tongue to lick all around the head of my shaft, taking me deep in her throat, then backing off and planting kisses all along the length of my shaft. It was delicious. Finally she settled into a nice rhythm and I felt the beginnings of an urge to cum. I whispered to her to change places, and she did, allowing me to slide her panties completely off of her. She had a thin, well-trimmed bush, and when she parted her legs, I dived right in and began eating her delicious pussy.

Mazlin obviously kept herself very clean, and her pussy was a delight to eat. It was sweet to the taste, and when she began to lubricate, it was not copious.

After a few minutes of delightful pussy eating, I decided it was time to get to the main act. I helped her stand, turned her around, bent her over. I then dropped my boxer shorts completely freeing my erection, and took her doggy style, while standing. She buried her face in a few airline pillows while I hammered away from the rear. She was nicely moist, and surprisingly tight, and her pussy fit my manhood like a glove. As I hammered away, I gently inserted one finger in her anus. Her rosebud was the same dark mahogany as her nipples, and the white skin of my finger contrasted nicely as it slipped in and out of her hairless asshole. After a few dozen strokes, I worked a second finger in, but it was tight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.