Babysitting for Mr. Jones - Cover

Babysitting for Mr. Jones

by nickybaby08

Copyright© 2002 by nickybaby08

Erotica Sex Story: Jessie goes over to her hot math teacher's house to babysit, but things don't go as planned, and Jessie ends up staying over...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

"Man, he is so hot!" 16 year old Jessie whispered to her best friend, Sara. They sat beside each other in Algebra I.

"I know..." Sara replied.

The person they were referring to was their 23 year old teacher, Mr. Jones. Jessie had thought he was fine since the first day of class, and every day, she found it so hard to concentrate because of the day dreams she had about her and Mr. Jones. And boy, were they wild ones!

After class, Mr. Jones asked Jessie to stay after class.

'What could he possibly want with me?' she thought.

"Jessie, I'd like to ask you a favor..."

'Sure, I'll give you head' is what Jessie wanted to say. "What's that, Mr. Jones?" was her answer.

"I have a date Friday night, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in watching Cole for me."

Jessie knew Mr. Jones' 2 year old son Cole because he had came to her class a few time.

"I'd love to," she replied, "But I don't have a ride. Plus, I don't even know where you live."

"How about I pick you up from your house at 6:30 Friday night? Then, I'll take you home after you watch Cole. Plus, I'll pay you $35."

'35 bucks for watching a sweet little 2 year old for 3 hours? Plus, getting to see where the world's hottest teacher lives? This will be great!!'

"Ok, I'll do it." Jessie replied.

"Great. Thanks Jessie!"

As Jessie walked home that day, she was beaming with excitement. She couldn't wait for Friday night, to get to ride in Joshua's (in her thoughts, she often referred to Mr. Jones by his first name) truck, getting to see where he lived, getting to be inside his house... 'Calm down Jessie!' she told herself. 'It's not like you're going to get to screw him!!'

Friday night finally came. Ever since Jessie had gotten home for school, she had tried to figure out what to wear. She wanted to impress Joshua, but didn't want to be too revealing, since she was there to baby sit. She settled on a denim skirt that fell just above her knees and a light blue sleeveless shirt. Then, she began to think about the woman he was going out with. 'What kind of women does he go out with?' she wondered. Then she started thinking about his past. Everyone knew the story, and thought he was a great father. Joshua and Cole's mother had been high school sweethearts and when he was in his 3rd year of college, he got her pregnant. Soon after she had Cole, she ran off, saying she couldn't be tied down. So, Joshua had raised Cole on his own since Cole was about 11 months old.

At 6:29, Jessie heard a horn. She ran down the stairs and out the door. She saw Joshua's black Ford Ranger sitting in her driveway, he was in the driver's seat, and little Cole in his car seat in the back seat of the extended cab truck. She quickly climbed in the passenger side.

"Hi," Mr. Jones said.

"Hey" Jessie replied.

On the way to his house, Joshua explained the rules, like Cole's bedtime and where emergency numbers were and that kind of stuff.

They pulled into Joshua's driveway, and Jessie looked at the nice house. It was a one story house painted blue and had white shutters. They went in and Joshua showed her around. Just as he was about to leave to go pick up his date, the telephone rang. He went and answered it, talked to someone, then hung up, looking a little frustrated.

"That was my date... she has to work late." He sat down on the couch. After a few minutes, he said, "I can take you home now or you could stay for a while and play with Cole if you'd like."

"Sure, I'll stay and play with Cole." Jessie replied.

"Okay" Joshua said. "Give him a snack in a little while, and he needs to be in bed by 9. I'm going to my office to grade some papers."

About an hour later, Cole was saying "snack, snack" so Jessie decided to go to the kitchen. Cole was pointing at the chocolate chip cookies, but Jessie was sure he wasn't supposed to have chocolate right before bed time. Jessie decided to go ask Joshua what to feed him. She walked down the hall to the extra bedroom that Joshua had turned into an office. The door was cracked a little, and Jessie could see Joshua at his desk. She could also see what he was doing. He was sitting in his chair, with his pants unzipped and was stroking his cock!! Jessie couldn't turn away. She had given an ex-boyfriend head a couple of times, but Joshua's cock was so much bigger!

As Jessie watched, her hand slipped down her skirt and into her panties. She was rubbing herself while watching her teacher jack off. Just as she was sliding one finger into her wet pussy, she lost her balance a little and bumped into the door, opening a little wider. Joshua heard her, and opened his eyes. He couldn't believe his eyes! The prettiest girl in his algebra class was standing at his office door with his hand in her panties. And she was doing this because she was watching him jack off. And the whole time he was jacking off, he was thinking about her!

"Uh..." Jessie started to stutter.

Joshua stood up and walked over to her. Instead of saying anything, he kissed her softly. Jessie was startled by her teacher's actions, but she was soon kissing him back. While they were kissing, Joshua slid his hand under Jessie's skirt. He slid his finger into her wet hole.

"Wait!!" Jessie suddenly shouted.

"What? What's wrong?" Joshua asked.

"Cole... I left him in the den by himself." She pulled herself away from Mr. Jones and hurried back to the living room.

Joshua stood there in his office. 'What am I doing?' he thought. 'Here I am, trying to seduce a 15 year old girl.'

But the more Joshua thought about it, the harder he got. He walked to the den, where Jessie was helping Cole pick up his toys.

"I'm fixing to put him to bed." she said. She took Cole to his room, changed him into his pj's, and put him into his bed. When he was sound asleep, she decided to go back into the den.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.