The Barn - Cover

The Barn

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Combat veteran discovers two half-naked teens in his barn one night and embarks on a journey of kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder. More story than sex. The story ends with Chapter 10. A sequel is in the works for after the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Advanced Pregnancy

Word of Danielle's pregnancy completely changed David's world. Granted, he had originally captured Sharon (now Danielle) out of anger at the invasion of his barn. He had murdered Eddie in a rage over Eddie attacking him in the root cellar.

He hadn't planned on keeping Sharon.

He hadn't planned on using Sharon as a sex toy.

He never anticipated Sharon's total submissiveness to him.

He certainly never expected to the total obedience that she showed him.

He never expected to have her fall in love with him.

He never expected to fall in love with her.

It had been more than a year since Sharon had become Danielle, and the change in identity had become much more than simply a handful of fake documents. With the name change, Sharon actually became Danielle. She had transformed from sex toy/slave into complete, total lover.

In the year after the name change and before her pregnancy, Danielle became David's partner. She was more a partner than his previous wife had been. She was free to go at any time, she had her driver's license, and she knew where the keys to the truck were kept. Yet she was content to be David's live-in lover.

And what a lover she was. She kept David in a state of near exhaustion. She decided early on in her pregnancy that cum was the best possible source of protein for the child growing inside of her, so she did her very best to drain David's balls of sperm every morning. Some mornings, after sucking him dry, she kept on sucking until he was erect a second time, and then she drained all the cum from his balls a second time, leaving David barely able to get out of bed - and certainly moving quite slowly as he started the day's chores. At night, she let David fill her cunt or asshole with his hot sperm; that is until about the sixth month of her pregnancy when she strictly satisfied him with her mouth - teasing him that the lack of pussy might possibly cause him long-term harm.

They had bought a set of two-way radios, and while David was out doing the work around the farm, they kept in constant touch with the two-ways, joking and kidding with one another, often meeting each other somewhere on the farm for picnic lunches that Danielle would prepare and bring out to David.

They did not restrict themselves to the farm. At least once a month they traveled out of town, and were considering the purchase of a small cabin in a rural area upstate. Hotels were expensive and they wanted to begin to establish themselves in an area where, pother than their age difference, there was no real chance of discovery.

Certainly, the old Sharon was still considered missing, but she had been missing for almost two years, and had now turned 18. It was safe to assume that no one was looking for her. Of course, as Danielle, she was now 23.

Still, they never went into the local town together, and while some of the neighbors knew that David had a "lady friend" staying with him, they declined any social invitations, so she remained virtually unknown to the neighbors.

It was now mid July, and Danielle was huge with child. She mostly stayed in bed, but did have mobility. She felt as if she were the size of a moving van and couldn't wait until she had the child.

David was beside himself with joy. He was thrilled with the knowledge that he was going to have a daughter and did everything in his power to make Danielle happy. Their favorite activity now consisted of an erotic hot oil massage. Danielle would lie facedown on a rubberized sheet and David would completely massage her shoulder, back and legs with warm (almost hot) oils. He would rub them in, massaging as he did so, until Danielle was almost falling asleep. He would then gently roll her over on her back and massage the front of her legs and thighs, her arms shoulders and neck, and then start rubbing the oils into Danielle's enlarged abdomen. He would be very gently and loving, rubbing and caressing, feeling the child move within her. He would oil up her swollen breasts, paying extra attention to her tender nipples, which would fill with blood at the attention they were receiving.

At some point he would reach between her legs and start rubbing her labia with his warm, oily hands. He would coax her clit out of hiding and begin to rub it with his fingers, only to replace them with his tongue. David had always loved eating her pussy and he swore that the flavor changed for the better when Danielle became pregnant. He would eat her pussy until she came. Danielle usually came more than once as a result of his oral ministrations.

Only when Danielle was completely sated would David stand beside the bed and allow Danielle to service him orally. Then, he would draw a warm basin of scented water and give her a sponge bath while she lay in bed. He would then towel her dry, they would remove the rubberized sheet, and they would go to bed for the night.

This was their new routine and they followed it faithfully through the month of June and the early weeks of July.

Routine Interrupted

David lie in bed half awake, half asleep. He estimated that the baby was due in about three weeks, and he could barely wait. What was keeping him awake this night was the dilemma that he was imposing on himself. He wasted to do more than just keep Danielle. He had decided that, regardless of how she came to be here, he completely loved her, and he did not want the child to be born without a legal father.

Danielle lie beside him, quietly sleeping. He knew that she was at the stage of her pregnancy where she had to be terribly uncomfortable, but he never heard her complain.

His mind raced, "What to do? What to do?"

Then, he heard it.

Something was amiss. His mind instantly thought "intruder," and without conscious thought, David was out of bed, slipping into some jeans a dark T-shirt and heavy boots. As he finished dressing he began to focus on what had triggered this instant alertness.

Something, or someone had interrupted the usual sounds of the night.

Someone, or something was not where it was supposed to be. Yet, a sixth sense told him that the trouble was not in the house.

He quietly woke Danielle.

"Something is wrong. I'm going to go check. I'll call you on the two-way if I find something. Don't call me unless it is an emergency. If you need me, or are in trouble, just click twice and I will come back. If I need help, I'll click twice and you call 9-1-1 and get the Sheriff here.

Without turning on any lights, and moving as quietly as a cat, David went to the downstairs closet, and took out his shotgun and a handful of spare shells.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.