The Barn - Cover

The Barn

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Combat veteran discovers two half-naked teens in his barn one night and embarks on a journey of kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder. More story than sex. The story ends with Chapter 10. A sequel is in the works for after the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Covering the trail

With Sharon locked in the dark basement, no doubt terrified with not knowing what will happen to her, David headed back to the barn. He located the blanket filled with their possessions that he had tossed down from the loft, and untied it so as to inventory the contents. He found Eddie's shirt, pants, underpants and Air Jordans, as well as Sharon's blouse, bra and shorts. He fished through the pants and found the boy's car keys. The shouting had stopped from the root cellar, so Eddie had either yelled himself hoarse, or had worn himself out. It didn't matter either way.

He pulled the wallet out of the boy's pants and confirmed that he was as Sharon had indicated. David checked the address and he was definitely from the next county. He found $8 in the wallet, and a brand new package of condoms in the front pocket.

"Seems like you had some ambitious plans for tonight, Eddie," David muttered to himself in an amused tone. "I wonder if Sharon knew she was supposed to give it up for you tonight? Guess I ruined those plans."

David took the $8 and the package of condoms and picked up Sharon's shorts. The back pocket contained a school ID card that verified her identity.

David left the barn and began working his way to the northeast, moving soundlessly through the rows of corn. When he neared where thought the car might be he stopped and did a careful reconnoiter to ensure that no surprises awaited him, and then approached the car.

It wasn't much of a car, a 10-year-old Chevy that had its best years behind it, but hell, it was a car. David opened the car door and let himself in. The car started on the first try and David backed out of the little cul-de-sac where Eddie had parked, eased onto the county road and drove towards the entrance to his property with no lights on. He encountered no traffic and didn't really expect to encounter any this time of night.

In less than five minutes, David approached the entrance to his farm. He pulled up to the front gate, unlocked it, drove through and locked it behind him. He then drove directly to the barn, where he opened one of the huge barn doors and parked the car inside.


Assault

David had still not developed a full plan, but he had decided that it was time to have a talk with young Eddie and then he could figure out what his options were. David wanted to know if anyone knew of Eddie's plans to come to his property, wanted to know if Eddie had ever been to his property before, and most importantly, he wanted to know if anyone had seen them pull into his property.

David fired up the Polaris and backed it off of the root cellar door. He opened the door and started down the ladder to retrieve Eddie. He was almost at the bottom of the ladder when something quite heavy glanced off of his shoulder. He spun and ducked just in time to miss a wine bottle that whizzed by his face. Eddie had managed to untie himself and launched an attack on David, perhaps in a bid for freedom.

David was surprised by the sudden attack, and was at a momentary disadvantage, but it took almost no time for his combat experience to kick in. Eddie was attacking based on fear, but had no experience. David had combat experience, age and a size advantage. It was not a fair fight, especially after David planted his size 11 work boots in Eddie's balls. Eddie dropped like a rock, holding onto his gonads, curled up like a little ball. While David's combat reactions were quick to kick in, David's temper was slow to subside, and David launched five of six hard kicks to Eddie's back and ribs, and he clearly heard one or two of his ribs crack under the assault.

David grabbed Eddie by one of his arms and literally dragged the boy up the ladder to the main floor of the barn. He tossed Eddie against the wheels of the Polaris 4 x 4 and landed another swift kick to the side of his head. Eddie was down for the count.

Still in his rage at being attacked, David reached out for something to use to continue beating the boy. His hand settled on a short-handled hoe. The hoe was 24 inches long, with a 3/4-inch diameter, and an end that was rounded from use. David was about to bring the blade end down on Eddie when he had second thoughts. Instead, he rolled the inert boy onto his stomach, spread his ass cheeks and roughly jammed the handle of the hoe up his ass nearly six inches. David gave the handle a rough twist and pushed it another six inches in. He then stepped back, looked at his handiwork and gave the end of the hoe a violent kick, jamming it further up the lad's ass.

"Teach you to jump me, you little fucker," David muttered, and launched another powerful kick to the boy's ribs. So much for David's plan for a little questioning.

David went back into the root cellar and retrieved the boy's bindings. Somehow Eddie had managed to break a jar of canned peaches and had used the sharp edge of the Mason jar to cut the ropes. "Pretty good," David thought.

The rope was too short to use effectively, so David climbed out of the root cellar and went to the tool cabinets and got out some heavy-duty cable ties. He roughly bound Eddie's arms and legs, even though he was certain that the boy was going nowhere with the broken ribs and hoe sticking out of his ass.

David went back to the house.


Strategy

David could see the first traces of light to the east, so he fixed himself a pot of strong, black coffee, grilled some sausage and scrambled a few eggs. As he watched the beauty of the sunrise we wondered aloud where the night had gone, and tried to figure out his next move.

As near as he could tell, he had been running on adrenalin for nearly six hours, and he had been out of control for a good part of that time. The question now was, what to do?

Fact: they were trespassing.

Fact: he could easily be convicted of assault for jamming the handle up Eddie's ass and beating him within an inch of his life.

Fact: he could easily be convicted of sexual assault for copping a feel of Sharon's tits and doing the virginity check.

Fact: he could easily be convicted of kidnapping.

Fact: he was fucked.

Option: he could keep them both.

Question: what would he do with them?

Fact: with two captives he was permanently outnumbered.

Fact: he could use the girl. Having her around would save him a trip down south each month, and the associated cost.

Fact: the boy had balls but was useless to him.

Decision: he could keep the girl. After all, he didn't have any real problems with the idea of a sexual slave.

Decision: he would get rid of the boy.

With is decision made, David headed for basement.


First fuck

David flipped on the basement light and headed down the stairs to revisit Sharon. The first thing that he noticed was that she had pissed on the floor. That was not a problem thanks to the plastic sheeting that he laid down. The second thing that he noticed was that she had spit out her panties.

When Sharon saw him she immediately began begging for mercy, promising that she would never tell anyone about what had happened. He walked over to her and slapped her hard across the face.

"I see that you have forgotten lesson number one. Let this be a reminder," and he slapped her across the face from the other side. With that he reached down and picked up her panties, which lay in a pool of her urine.

"Rule number two," he intoned, "if I put something in your mouth, I am the only one who can take it out." With that, he forced her mouth open and put the wet panties back inside, causing her to gag in the process.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.