The Barn - Cover

The Barn

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Combat veteran discovers two half-naked teens in his barn one night and embarks on a journey of kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder. More story than sex. The story ends with Chapter 10. A sequel is in the works for after the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Establishing a Pattern

Sharon spent a restless night, despite her near exhaustion. Her capture, followed by the brutal rape, her imprisonment, the steel collar and the red welt down her back all tormented the girl. She was not sure what was going to be in store for her in the future, but she was certain that it was not going to be good. Sharon did realize that her only hope was in obedience. She sensed that if she were sufficiently compliant, there would be little or no physical pain.

She wondered if she would ever be free. She briefly wondered what happened to Eddie, but quickly erased him from her mind. They had dated a few times, sure, and she had been involved in some pretty heavy petting, but there was just no emotional hook for her as far as he was concerned.

She also harbored he thought that somehow Eddie might have been a part of this, after all, she had not seen nor heard of him since he had been carried down the ladder from the loft of that fateful evening.

Sharon was lying on the thin mattress face down, with the thin blanker covering her painful back, when the dark room was suddenly bathed in bright light. She was momentarily startled and was not quite sure what to do when David's instructions popped into her mind.

"Listen carefully Sharon. Every morning when I come down the stairs, you are to be kneeling on this pad, right in this doorway. You will undo my pants, take out my pecker, and begin to suck on it. You will not say a word. You will not hesitate. You will not cover yourself with your blanket. Do you understand?"

With that remembrance, and the sound of David coming down the stairs, Sharon tossed the blanket aside, jumped out of bed, went to the corner and splashed some of her clean water on her face, and hurried to the kneeling pad. She was in position, with plenty of time to spare, when David reached the bottom step and moved into her line of vision.

"Well, little child, I see that you have remembered your lesson well," he said as he stepped into the doorway, stopping about a foot away from her.

David was wearing loose-fitting pajama bottoms and a white T-shirt. She could see his strong chest and wiry arms, but didn't let her vision dawdle as the reached for his midsection, and untied the cloth-covered elastic band that held his pajama bottoms in place. Once she had untied the bow, the pajamas fell to the floor at David's feet and his semi-turgid cock sprang forth. He wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I thought I'd make it a bit easier for you this morning," he noted.

"Thank you sir."

With that tiny conversation, Sharon grabbed his manhood and placed the rapidly stiffening member in her mouth, then looked up at David in expectation.

David started to get irritated with Sharon's lack of movement, when he realized that she might not know what to do. After all, she hadn't exactly been a willing participant in last night's blow job.

"Sharon, do you know what to do?"

"No sir," she mumbled, her mouth full of dick.


Step by step instruction

"Pretend you are sucking on a Popsicle. We call this a blow job, but you don't actually blow. Use your lips and tongue. Never, ever let your teeth touch my dick. Move your mouth up and down on my shaft. Use your tongue to play with the head of my dicks. You are making love to this. Don't be in a hurry."

Sharon nodded her assent and clumsily began to follow David's instructions. Soon she settled into a nice rhythm, and David began to think that she would eventually become a pretty good little cocksucker. He intended to give her plenty of practice.

As she began to get comfortable with what she was doing, David gave her additional instructions, and soon she was using her hands to play with his balls, and to help pump on his shaft. She listened carefully when he explained to her how to momentarily stop sucking and lick the length of his shaft and to lick and kills his balls.

David also stressed the importance of her swallowing all of his cum, and she understood that failure to do so would result in punishment.

Despite the pedantic nature of the instructions that David was giving, he soon felt the urge to cum, and he had Sharon quicken the pace of her oral action. She did as instructed and she soon felt him stiffen and thrust himself deep into her throat. She could feel the hot blast of his jism as it coated the back of her throat.

David then gave Sharon instructions on how to use her mouth to clean him off, and explained that the morning blow job was now part of her daily ritual.

He then went back upstairs, and came down a minute later with a paper plate laden with scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.

"Enjoy your meal, I'll be back down in a few minutes to modify your environment.

During the previous night, David had realized that he had to make some changes in Sharon's confinement. While there was no chance of escaping the steel cable collar around her neck, she was also permanently confined to that one room. That simply would not do.

David went to his tool bench and returned to Sharon as she sat on the edge of the cot eating her breakfast. David was delighted to see that instead of using her fingers, she was using the wedges of toast to scoop mouthfuls of the scrambled eggs. Miss Manners would have been proud.

While Sharon ate, David undid the double bolts that held the cable in place. He used the bolts to form a loop on the end of the cable, and created a loop within the cable. He then secured a small, but sturdy padlock on the arrangement and checked to see that it was properly secure.

Satisfied, he refilled Sharon's fresh water supply, and dumped her waste bucket. She still had plenty of paper towels.

"Listen carefully, Sharon, this is how things are going to work: I've decided to keep you."

"You will remain here as long as you do as you are told and do not become a nuisance to me. You are my sexual toy, and I will use you any way I wish, as often as I wish. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," came the somber reply.

"Good. Every aspect of your life will be based on rewards and punishment. Your hesitation last night resulted in punishment, and I can see that you are still red where you received your first taste of the belt. This breakfast is a reward for being in position and for trying to follow the instructions I gave you."

"I will be fair with you. You notice that you were not punished because you did not know what to do this morning. Instead of punishment, you received instruction. That is how I will treat you."

"I am going to modify one of the rules I gave you. While you connot speak unless asked a question, if do have permission to ask me for additional instructions if you do not know how to comply with something that I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you have any questions?"

"Yes sir."

"Ask!"

"How long will you keep me here?"

"I thought I had made that clear. I will keep you until I tire of you, or until you become a nuisance to me."

"OK, let me clarify a few other things. You get a cold shower every third day. More frequent showers can be given as rewards. Warm showers can be earned with long-term good behavior. Your collar could eventually come off, given proper behavior and attitude."

"Your basic means are cold oatmeal in the morning and my leftovers at night. Better food is a reward."

"You will keep your room neat, or you will be punished. That means that you will keep your blanket folded when you are not using it. It also means that your mattress and pillow will be neat and straight when you are not on your bed. You will brush your teeth using your fingers at least three times a day. If you are good, you can earn a toothbrush. You will comb your hair with your fingers. If you are good, you can earn a real comb. You will use part of your personal water supply each day for personal hygiene in addition to drinking. You will get fresh water every morning and I will not withhold water as a punishment."

"Speaking of punishment, it will come in several forms. You will always receive your basic necessities; I won't take those away as punishment. I will, however, take back items that were issued as rewards, and if I sense disobedience or lack of cooperation, you will taste the leather again."

"M-m-may I ask a question, sir," she offered?

"Ask!"

"Will you rape me again as punishment."

"We will have sex at least once daily. That is not punishment; it is the cost of your ongoing existence. Most of the sex will be gentle and loving, although rough sex is not out of the question. That will not be punishment, either. It will be part of your education."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.