The Barn - Cover

The Barn

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Combat veteran discovers two half-naked teens in his barn one night and embarks on a journey of kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder. More story than sex. The story ends with Chapter 10. A sequel is in the works for after the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Sharon's Morning Routine

Over the course of the next week, Sharon's new life began to take shape. Every morning the light would flick on and Sharon had a few minutes to brush her teeth, run some cold water over her face, fold up her blanket, straighten the bed and get in position by the door. David would come down the stairs and stand in the doorway, holding her plate. Sharon would open his pajama bottoms, take out his cock and begin sucking on it.

David's cock was never very full when she began to suck on it, but within seconds of the time she took it in her mouth, it would begin to grow and full her. This totally fascinated her, especially the degree of hardness and how large it grew in proportion to its flaccid state. Sharon would bob her head up and down on David's stiff prick, and by the third morning had leaned to use her hands to gently fondle and tickle his balls. David would soon be breathing faster and begin taking deeper breaths. Sharon learned that a few minutes after that began, David would blast a lot of his hot cum down her throat.

The first few times he did this it was a bit unsettling. Something about it bothered her, but as the week went by, she actually began to look forward to the morning sessions. There was a certain constant involved. She new that once the light came on, she had some very specific things to do, and a very specific amount of time to do them. Sharon had never had much discipline imposed on her, and she found that she was actually beginning to like the routine.

After David blew his wad, Sharon would continue to lick and such, completely cleaning her captor's manhood. He would sometimes offer a word of encouragement or support. He would then hand her the plate or bowl of food and then go upstairs. Sharon then knew she would be alone for the rest of the day.

Sharon knew there had to be some windows in the basement, because some low-level light would filter in during the day. She briefly thought about escaping, but soon discarded that thought. She was, after all, warm, well-fed and relatively safe. She certainly didn't care for the noose around her neck, but made no effort to remove it or even to explore it for any potential weaknesses. She just didn't want to get beaten again, even though she probably deserved it the first time.


Sharon's Evening Routine

Sometime after the natural light vanished from the basement, the light would flip on again and Sharon knew that David would soon be down. She would always make one last check of the bed to make sure it was neat, and the blanket was folded. She would brush her teeth using her fingers, and freshen her face with her water.

David would make his way downstairs, carrying a plate or a bowl. Sharon would be on her knees, on the foam, awaiting his arrival. He would always be fully dressed, but she could tell that he had always showered before coming down. She assumed that he worked all day someone on his farm, or perhaps in the barn. When he stood before her, she would unzip his pants, take out his flaccid penis, and begin to suck.

Once he was fully erect, he would instruct her to go to the bed, where he would spread her legs and gently fuck her. Most nights he was slow enough and gentle enough that she had as orgasm. Some nights, however, he seemed full of need, and he was faster, and less gentle, and he satisfied only himself.

After they had sex, David would clean himself off, bring Sharon her food, and he would empty her waste pail and bring her a fresh bucket of water for the next 24 hours. He would then gather up her dishes, go upstairs and flick off the light, leaving Sharon alone in the warm, dark cellar.


David's Discrete Investigation

A week after David had taken and kidnapped Sharon and murdered Eddie, he began to wonder if there was an "official" interest in the lost twosome. So, after he received his morning blow job from Sharon, he did a few minor chores around the house, and climbed into his pickup.

David took the long drive into town and decided to treat this like any other visit. His first stop was at the grain and feed store, where he picked up a few hardware items he needed, plus some salt blocks for the cattle. His next stop was at the grocery store where he picked up some consumables. As he left the store he noticed a poster in the window. The poster had grainy pictures of the two along with adequate descriptions. It indicated that they were believed to have run off together and asked if anyone had seen them. It did not indicate that foul play was a consideration.

David hit several other shops in the small town, talking with neighbors and keeping an eye open for other copies of the posters. He did not find any. He had lunch at the local diner, and listened to the various threads of conversation to see if the missing kids were the subjects of discussion. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary.

He got the distinct impression that no one was looking very hard for the two kids. He swung by the local library and settled into the periodicals and read the back issues of the local paper for the past week. There was one small item about the missing kids, and the article suggested they had run off together - possibly to California. He found the newspaper from the next county over and found more detailed coverage. The kids were discussed in five articles. The first article was short, the second and third were longer and the last two were shortened recaps of the third article. None of the officials quoted felt foul play was a factor since the kids had vanished in Eddie's car, and the car had not been located. The police felt there was no crime and that the kids would eventually turn up, broke, out of state.

"Callous bastards," thought David.

He sensed his mission was complete and headed back to his farm. He got back in the late afternoon. He dumped the salt blocks in the barn, using the same hatchway he had used that fateful night more than a week ago.

He brought all the food items into the house, along with several of the hardware items he had purchased.

The first thing he did was replace the lock on his basement door, with a much more sturdy model that would be difficult, if not impossible to batter down.

He then flicked on the light and headed down the stairs. He could hear Sharon scrambling to get ready and called out to her, "You do not have to get in position, I am not here to see you. Go sit on your bed and do not disturb me."

David then added strong locks to the doors to all the other rooms in the basement, including the small bathroom. He walked around and made sure that there was nothing that could be used as a weapon or tool lying where it could be found. Basically, the basement now consisted of a long hallway with several locked doors, and the stairway going up to the kitchen. One casement window opened onto the hallway, and David spent the better part of an hour adding steel bars that would prevent anyone from either climbing out or using the window to signal someone.

David then went back upstairs and carried down a large box. Once downstairs he unpacked the small chemical toilet, designed for camping trips, that he had purchased. He went into Sharon's room, motioned for her to stay put on the bed, and replaced her waste bucket with the chemical toilet. He then brought in a single, regular towel, and took away the paper towels.

"You have done well this week. You have always been in position, and you have never offered any resistance. As a reward, you get a regular toilet and the use of a cloth towel."

"I will be back down later," he said, turning away and heading up the stairs.


More Rewards

Three more days (and nights) passed. When Sharon jumped out of bed in response to the morning light going on, she noticed that she was wet and sticky between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.