The Barn - Cover

The Barn

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Combat veteran discovers two half-naked teens in his barn one night and embarks on a journey of kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder. More story than sex. The story ends with Chapter 10. A sequel is in the works for after the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Regaining the trust

Over the next week or so, Sharon worked very hard to try and completely regain David's trust. Not once did she rattle the doorknob to the room where she was held captive. She used part of her daily ration of water to actually wash the concrete floor of her room, a small segment at a time. She kept her meager belonging neat and well organized.

David seemingly never noticed these actions, at least outwardly. Inwardly he noted and approved, but decided against taking any visible notice.

Sexually, Sharon began to look forward to their twice-daily joining. Ever morning David expected, and received enthusiastic oral sex. Sharon had recently taken to fondling David's huevos while working on his stiff shaft with her mouth. She had learned that David enjoyed it more when she skillfully prolonged hiss orgasm by doing more than just sucking him off. She found that while caressing and stroking him by hand, she could kiss his stomach, his thighs, and his ball sack, David would respond favorably. In time, the morning blowjobs she administered lasted upwards of 15 minutes. Sharon had even tentatively begun to play with David ass while giving him his daily head, and while she had not yet mustered the courage to push one of her fingers into his ass, she had begun to sense that doing so would not result in another beating.

She spent her days cleaning and arranging, and looking forward to her dinnertime adventures.

David had begun letting Sharon eat before their nightly sexual congress.

"Food tastes better while it is hot," he grumbled on evening, trying to act tough.

Sharon was beginning to see through David's tough façade, and was actually beginning to like her captor. In fact, she didn't even really think of his as a captive, more like her protector and keeper. When she really thought about it, daydreamed is more like it, she actually saw a gentleness in him.

Most evenings, after Sharon finished eating, she and David retired to the bed where he would have gentle, almost loving, vaginal sex with her. He took her anally on occasion, but she sensed that doing so was a test to see if she would resist. While the anal sex really didn't do that much for her, it was not painful and she really didn't mind it, just so long as he loved her vaginally more than he took her anally.

Only once a week or so did he return home at lunchtime for a nooner.

Sharon knew that every day was a test of some kind, and she felt that she must be doing what he wanted, because he had given her a number of rewards, such as regular hot meals, an occasional hot shower, a better pillow, a thicker blanket. In addition, the toothbrush and toothpaste were now in her room to use as she wished, as was the comb. While Sharon did not have much in the way of body hair, on one occasion David allowed her the use of a razor to shave her legs and armpits.

Sometimes, at night, after Sharon had eaten and they had finished with their nightly sex, David would close the door but not leave the basement. She could hear him pounding nails and sawing wood (and occasionally cursing). Curious as she was, she never asked him what he was doing, for fear of incurring another beating. "Besides," she thought, "when he wants me to know he will tell me."


A Longer Leash

Sharon has lost track of exactly how long she had been in the basement. She knew it was at least a month, but less than two months, since she had only had a single period. The thought that she might be pregnant and therefore missed a period never crossed her mind.

As was the usual case, Sharon had grown accustomed to the sounds of the house, and could tell when David got up in the morning. The house was well-insulated but some sounds of activity (usually the flushing of the toilet) could be heard downstairs, and Sharon trained herself to be away at the first of those sounds every morning.

Sharon knew that she had about 15 minutes, maybe longer, before the light would flip on and David would come down the stairs. She used the time wisely, preparing herself and her living quarters for his morning arrival.

When the light did come on, Sharon was in her assigned position, on her knees, by the door. When David opened the door, she greeted him with a cheerful "Good Morning, Sir," and loosened his pajama bottoms so as to gain better access to his penis.

Many mornings he would return the greeting with a pleasant, "Good morning, Sharon." Most mornings he would add "I hope you slept well" or "I hope you are feeling well."

She would then reply with a hearty "yes sir" before trying to swallow his penis. David was already erect this morning, and Sharon lovingly showered his shaft with kisses along the bottom, and licked her tongue around the end of his helmet. She gently tickled his balls and gestured for him to stand with his legs slightly further apart. David spread his legs another six or eight inches and she he did, she slipped one hand between his ass cheeks. As she lowered her mouth to take him all in, she pressed her index finger onto David's anus and was a bit suprized when it slipped in to the first joint. Not quite sure what to do, she just kept it there until she remember what David had done the first time he put a finger in her anus. She slowly began twisting the finger left to right and making a slight in and out movement. In doing so, she found that she could get more and more finger inside of him. While her finger continued with this anal exploration, Sharon increased the pace of the blow job that she was giving. Some how she knew that today was not the day to give him a nice leisurely suck, today was a day to get him off quickly.

Sharon continued to work her finger in and out of David's asshole, and his dick felt positively huge in her mouth this morning. Sharon used her other free hand to rub David's stomach and thighs and reached down to give his balls a gently squeeze just as he erupted in her mouth. Of all the blowjobs that Sharon had given David to date, this one delivered the largest load of cum in her mouth. The volume was so great that she nearly gagged, and she could feel David's body convulse as he came. Sharon did not stop to savor the moment, she continued to bob her head up and down on David's still hard dick, and when he didn't soften or make any effort to withdraw, she kept sucking him off and pushing her finger further and further into his asshole.

David began to move with her, thrusting at exactly the right moment, his dick hitting the back of her throat at the peak of his thrusts. In a matter of minutes, David erupted for a second time, crying out as he came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.