The Barn - Cover

The Barn

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 8: 3 months later...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: 3 months later... - Combat veteran discovers two half-naked teens in his barn one night and embarks on a journey of kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder. More story than sex. The story ends with Chapter 10. A sequel is in the works for after the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

A Model Prisoner

A little more than three months had passed since the night of Sharon's terrible beating, her repentance, and her subsequent release from the confines of the room and the neck noose. Sharon never gave David cause to beat her again. In fact, She never even gave David a reason to think of beating her again. They had six two or three times a day: orally, vaginally and anally. Sharon still didn't think much of anal sex, she enjoyed giving oral sex, especially when she felt the hot blast of cum hitting the back of her throat, and she loved vaginal sex.

David, on the other hand, was delighted with Sharon's progress. From his perspective, she had turned into a world-class cocksucker. He knew she wasn't excited about anal sex, and he was delighted to discover how orgasmic she had become during vaginal sex.

Sharon kept the basement in immaculate condition. The floors were always freshly washed; her bed was always properly made. Her access had been expanded to the laundry room, and she now washed her own sheets, towels and underclothes. She had even begun washing, drying and folding David's clothing. The latter was an easy task since he wore little other than jeans, socks, underwear, pajamas and T-shirts.

About a month ago, as an experiment, David allowed Sharon upstairs for a meal. He had her sit in the kitchen while he prepared breakfast. He even conveniently stepped out of the room for a moment, leaving her access to several sharp knives and the back door, but Sharon made no effort to obtain a weapon, or to escape. David viewed the experiment as a success, and now Sharon took all of her meals in the kitchen with David.

Sharon was very excited the first time David brought her out of the basement. She wasn't sure what was happening, but as he came down the stair that morning, she was in position, waiting to give him his morning blowjob. Before she could reach for his manhood, he stopped and said, "Put on your panties and follow me." He waited a second and then turned and headed back to the stairs. Sharon jumped up, ran to her dresser, grabbed a clean pair of panties, and, began hopping on one leg as she tried to pull on the panties and follow at the same time. David looked back, saw her effort, stopped and laughed. When she had caught up, he took her by the hand and walked up the stairs with her.

When David led her into the kitchen, Sharon was pleased with what she saw. The house was old, but the kitchen was well organized and immaculate. David sat her at the kitchen table, where there were two place settings, and walked over to the stove. He cracked a few eggs in a bowl and asked, "scrambled OK with you?"

Sharon mumbled her assent, and David set about the cooking. Sharon watched with fascination as the big man worked his way around the kitchen at total ease. He wasted no motion, and offered no idle chitchat. Scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, toast, orange juice and coffee were served piping hot.

It was the best meal that Sharon had ever eaten. She was so enthralled with her new status, and so excited at the prospect of a hot meal right off the stove, that she never really noticed that David stepped out of the room for a moment; never noticed the sharp knives by the sink, and never noticed that the back door was only about three steps away. He only disappointment was when he led her back down the stairs at the conclusion of the meal. It was mid-day before she realized that he hadn't even gotten his morning blowjob from her.

She was a tiger that night when he took her vaginally.


Growing Up

Now that she was eating upstairs on a regular basis, and David got to see her in the light of day, he noticed that her body had begun to fill out more. She had rounder, fuller hips, her breasts were taking shape, and her nipples had begun to lose that immature look. Sharon's complexion, which had been pasty at best, had begun to mature as well. Her face had begun to develop nicely, with full cheeks, a nice chin and neck lines, and good skin.

David bought some exercise equipment and brought it down to the basement. He provided a treadmill, and exercise bike and one of those "zillion-exercises in one" machines. Sharon needed little encouragement and had begun working out. She was beginning to look buff.


Back to the Barn

This particular morning, David came down the stairs with a bundle under his arm. "Go put on your panties," he said. Sharon jumped up and complied. He then tossed her a pair of loose-fitting jeans, a t-shirt, a pair of white socks and some flat-soled sneakers. "Put these on, after breakfast we are going to work on the barn."

Sharon set about getting dressed, really dressed, for the first time in many months. She had grown accustomed to wearing nothing, or a simple pair of panties, and the clothing felt strange on her. It only took her a few minutes to dress, and she followed David up the stairs for breakfast. As usual, David cooked, and after they ate, Sharon did the dishes and put them away. It really pleased her when David allowed her to do this little chore. It wasn't a chore to her, it was a gift to be allowed to do this for her protector.

Once the kitchen was all squared away, they walked the short distance to the barn. It was now late autumn, and as they walked, Sharon realized that it was the first time she had been outside in three or four months. She began to cry, remembering that at one point after her capture she was certain that she was never going to see daylight again.

They entered the barn and David flipped on the overhead fluorescent lights. He closed the door behind her, but didn't lock it.

"I've got to work in here all day and thought you might like a day out of the house. Think of it as a reward, your behavior has been impeccable, and you have earned it."

"Thank you sir. What do you want me to do."

"Actually, Sharon, you don't have to do anything. I'm going to move some hay from this level up to the loft, I'm also going to restock the root cellar that I have right beneath us, plus I am going to get the front-end loader and four wheelers ready for winter. You can sit on the hay bales over there and you won't be in the way."

"I'd really like to help, if you'll let me," she said in a slightly tentative voice.

David thought for a minute.

"OK, Sharon, here is what you can do. Over in that corner I have a couple of hundred jars of locally canned fruits and vegetables. I'll open the root cellar up and you can bring them down and put them on the shelves. I also have several crates of apples and potatoes that need to be stored there as well. You have to handle them gently as I don't want the to get bruised."

David then opened the hatch cover to the root cellar and showed Sharon where to put the mason jars full of fruits and vegetables that he had bartered for. David then set about hoisting the hay to the loft, glancing back on occasion to watch Sharon as she worked in silence. He noted that she worked up a bit of a sweat climbing up and down the ladder to the root cellar, and he noted approvingly the way her breasts pulled the t-shirt fabric taut.

After a couple of hours of work, David called a break and walked over to where Sharon stood. He had a jug of ice water and shared it with the young woman. At one point he rested his hand on her shoulder, and without thinking drew her close.

He looked down at her and placed a hand under her chin. "Damn, she's really matured," he thought and tipped his head to kiss her. Her lips were salty from the work she had been doing, but the kiss held. Soon they were chasing each other's tongues around, and David had one hand on Sharon's left breast. As he kneaded the breast and pulled on the nipple through the thin fabric, Sharon pressed herself into David, and began to rub his crotch. Soon, they were no longer standing, and both were trying to get out of their respective clothing. Sharon was already wet - from both hard work and sexual arousal. She took his manhood without the need for any additional foreplay, and her natural juices allowed him to slide all the way into her, until their pubic areas met with a bit of a bump.

David couldn't remember when Sharon was wetter and hotter. They fucked with total abandon. He licked the salt sweat off of her back and her breasts, he chewed on her nipples, and he took her entire ear in his mouth. Sharon bit David's nipples, licked his hairy chest, chewed on his earlobes and gently bit his nose. They moved in total concert with one another, and she could feel his dick at it hit her cervix at the bottom of every thrust. Finally, Sharon could take no more and screamed in orgasm. David followed within seconds, filling her womb with his cum.

Despite his release, David stayed hard and continued to pump into her. He pull out of her pussy and entered her ass, plunging himself to the hilt. Sharon rose to meet him, and for the first time ever, actually enjoyed the feeling of having him up her ass. She rose to her knees and began to meet his every thrust, crying out when he was deep enough that his balls slapped her pussy every time he thrust.

David began to feel the stirrings of another cum and picked up the pace of his thrusting. Sharon, however, had other ideas, and as she felt him nearing his second cum, she pulled herself off of him, spun around and took him in her mouth. Neither the smell nor the taste disturbed her; she was totally focused on pleasuring her lover. Finally David released, filling her throat with his hot cum. Sharon concentrated on breathing through her nose, and swallowed every drop, never once coming up for air.

They collapsed on the hay bales, completely spent, not noticing the scratchiness brought on by their sweat and the rough hay.

Finally, David got up, drew a bucket of cold water from the spigot, and washed off using a clean rag. Sharon did likewise, and they both dressed.

"Sharon, that was great," David noted, watching as the girl pulled the t-shirt down over her unencumbered breasts, "simply great!"

"I know," she replied. "I just love it when you are inside of me. It makes me feel so full, so complete, so loved."

"Do you love me Sharon?"

"Yes sir, I love you. I want to be with you forever."

David embraced her, holding her close, not saying a word.

They worked through the rest of the day, not stopping for lunch, just taking a break every few hours. They both seemed to know that any more sex would be anticlimactic, so they spent their breaks in silence, just holding each other.


A New Development

As the day drew to a close, David called a halt to the work. "Let's get back to the house and have supper," he said as he crawled from under the front end loader. The hay was all in the loft, the root cellar was stocked, and the equipment was all ready for the winter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.