The Barn - Cover

The Barn

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Combat veteran discovers two half-naked teens in his barn one night and embarks on a journey of kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder. More story than sex. The story ends with Chapter 10. A sequel is in the works for after the holidays.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

Transition

Sharon's transition from prisoner and sex slave into willing lover was flawless. She stayed in David's bedroom from that point forward, and helped him keep his already clean house immaculate.

Under his tutelage, she learned how to cook and she discovered that he was an excellent teacher - better than any she had ever run into in the school system. David had gone to the county library and gotten material on the GED, and he developed a curriculum based on the GED requirements. He often sprung oral and written exams on her - and he developed a reward system that no school district would ever approve of. Sharon adored it and would study for hours in the hope that she would pass one of his quizzes and get her pussy eaten as a reward.

"David," she asked one morning with a smile. "How come I have never gotten pregnant? It can't be for lack of effort,"

"You have nothing to fear in that department," David replied. "I had a vasectomy a number of years ago, so I've been shooting blanks."

"Could we have a baby," she asked?

"It's possible," he noted. Sometimes vasectomies can be reversed. "Why, do you want a baby?

"No, I'm not nearly ready. I have enough trouble taking care of myself, and now I have to keep you happy and satisfied. I was just wondering, that's all."

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"What happened to Eddie?"

"Why do you ask? Is he important to you?"

"No, he was just a guy I met, I was just wondering."

"Well, Eddie became a problem, and now he's not a problem any more."

"Will he ever come back here for me?"

"No."

Neither spoke for a long while.

Then Sharon got up and sat in David's lap, kissing him deeply. "I'd rather have you."


Road Trip

One morning, just before the holiday season, David told Sharon to "get a move on, we're going out." Sharon just looked at David in amazement. While David had told her that she had free roam of the place, she never left the house alone. The only times she left was with David, either going to the barn and root cellar, or on one of the four-wheelers if he went to inspect part of the farm.

"Do I need to bring anything?"

"Nope, just yourself, and maybe a pillow and blanket. It's going to be a long ride."

Sharon ran upstairs and grabbed an extra pillow and one of the spare comforters and then came down stairs. David had already fired up the pickup truck and was waiting by the front door for her.

She ran out of the house and hopped in the front seat. "do we need to lock the door?"

"Nope, no one would dare trespass on my property," he said with a grin. He then put the truck in gear and they headed out.

They drove for about five hours, finally reaching a huge shopping mall on the outskirts of a medium-size city in the next state. "No one should recognize you here."

The hopped out of the truck, locking it up and walked hand-in-hand into the mall. They grabbed a bite to eat at the food court. Then they went into one of the large styling salons and looked through the style books, finally deciding on a color and hairstyle they thought would look good on Sharon. They consulted with a stylist, and she agreed, and offered a few suggestions that would look particularly good given the shape of Sharon's face. David told her to get the whole works, shampoo, coloring, cut and style. He also made arrangements for Sharon to get a complete makeover and styling. David explained that they had to go to a wedding that weekend and that Sharon was one of the bridesmaids. He was told that his niece would be occupied for about four hours, and he went off to shop.

While Sharon got her complete makeover, David didn't waste his time. He hit shop after shop, getting Sharon several complete wardrobes. He had never like shopping with his ex-wife, but found himself immensely enjoying himself on this trip. As he picked out each outfit, he tried to imagine how Sharon would look wearing it, and how much fun he would have taking each outfit off of her. Most of the clothing he bought was practical, however, he did drop several hundred dollars in Victoria's Secret buying her some sexy nightwear. He was actually looking forward to those long, cold winter nights back at the farm.

He put all of the outfits, except one, in the truck and walked back to the mall. He went to the reception desk at the mall and handed the last outfit to the receptionist. "This is for my niece," he said. She gave him a funny look but took the package into the salon. David settled down with a magazine.

About thirty minutes later he heard his name being called. He looked up and almost didn't recognize Sharon. Her hair was now a light brown, and cut fairly short and swept back. She was wearing a light purple silk blouse and a pair of well-cut linen slacks. She had stylish low heels on, and looked radiant. Whoever had done the makeover had done an excellent job of getting the maximum impact with the minimum amount of cosmetics. He face looked light and natural, with just a touch of color here and a wisp of shading there. She also looked several years older.

David paid the substantial tab, and left a very considerate tip, and then the two of them walked back to the truck. He opened the door for her and let her in, then walked around to his side and got in.

'You look so good I could eat you."

"I'm going to hold you to that. Thank you."

"They drove to a nearby Marriott Suites hotel, where David had made an earlier reservation, and got checked in. David changed into a pair of clean slacks and a nice shirt and they headed out to dinner.

"I know you like seafood, but do you like lobster?"

"I've never had lobster, but I've heard it is delicious."

"Well, let's go find out," he said, pulling into a Red Lobster restaurant' parking lot.

They went in and had a delicious meal. The waiter never even asked for Sharon's ID when David ordered wine - which was good because she didn't really have any ID.

After they ate, Sharon assumed that they were going to go back to the hotel, but David said, "we've got a couple of more stops to make tonight." He pulled an address out of his wallet and got a map out of his glove compartment. They drove for about half an hour until David announce, "we're there."

Sharon looked around and as far as she could tell, they were in the middle of a residential neighborhood. She started to open her door until David said, "wait in the truck until I signal for you."

Sharon locked the doors of the truck and sat in the darkness watching David go up the walk and ring the doorbell. The porch lights came on and a man opened the door. He and David spoke for a minute or two and they both embraced, then David turned and motioned for Sharon to come to the door.

"Sharon, meet Phil. Phil, meet Sharon."

They greeted and Sharon was completely confused. David noted the confusion on her face and explained. "Sharon, Phil served with me in Vietnam. He knows all about us, and is going to make you some new identity papers. Tonight we are going to get some ID photos taken and get you fingerprinted. We'll have your new identity papers in about two weeks."

They went in the house and into one of the back bedrooms where Phil had a complete photo studio set up. She sat Sharon on a low stool and took a number of head and shoulder photographs using different color backgrounds. He then made several sets of her fingerprints.

"Sharon," he asked, "have you ever been fingerprinted before tonight?"

"No, sir, I don't think so."

"Think hard, Sharon, possibly for a school or lost child program?"

"No sir, we moved around a lot and I don't ever remember being part of something like that."

"Great, how do you like the name Danielle?"

"Danielle?"

"Danielle! Danielle Green to be exact."

"I like it."

"Good, because that is who you are from this point forward."

"David, even though she has a small frame, I think we can pass her for 22 years old. It's a bit of a stretch, but I think it will work."

"OK, Phil, whatever you think," David replied.

"OK, Sharon," Phil said solemnly, "pay attention now, I'm going to start giving you some of the details of your new life."

"Your name is Danielle Green. Your birthday is April 27. You are 22 years old. You graduated high school in Vero Beach, Florida. It is a shitty little town on the east coast of Florida and it is full of old people. You only attended your last year of high school there and you don't remember anyone."

The package you will receive will contain a yearbook. Your name is in the yearbook, but there is no photo. Your package will also contain a social security card that is good, and a Florida driver's license with a Jacksonville address."

"David, as soon as you get the package, take Danielle to the driver's license office and get her a new license, using this one as ID and proof of her driving skills."

"Danielle, your package will also contain a complete family history that you need to commit to memory. David said that you have a good brain, so put it to work for you. You need to take the history that I gave you and add to it based on your own real life experiences. David will being you back here just before Christmas and I will question you at length to see how well you have assumed your new identity."

"Just remember, Sharon no longer exists. You are Danielle and you must think like Danielle and become Danielle. You must also train yourself to never answer to your old name again."

"OK," Danielle replied. "I understand and I will do my best."

"Good," Phil said. Now please wait in the living room while David and I discuss some business.

Danielle went to the front of the house and waited about 10 minutes until David came out. They both thanked Phil and went to the truck. As they drove back to the hotel, David explained, 'I wanted to take you to a club, but Phil talked me out of it. We won't have your new ID for a few weeks and can't risk getting caught. When we come back down next month, we'll do the town."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.