Sensual Succubus - Cover

Sensual Succubus

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A plain woman becomes a sensual lure for victims of an ancient god.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Snuff  

Chandra was lost in thought as she trudged behind the porters carrying the expedition back toward the dirt runway where they were to be picked up by the old DC-3 that was taking them back to New Delhi. Blanton had decided to return just yesterday, claiming he was ill. She shook her head at the changes that had occurred so recently.

She had been teasing him along, thinking that she would eventually let him sleep with her so she could get co-authorship of whatever they discovered on this search. She had played this game with several men before, and had used her erotic charms to advance her standing effectively. Blanton had seemed the easiest of all of them, his slavering pursuit so obvious, making her feel she could easily make this expedition her biggest triumph.

She didn't really like this shit, but it was a good career. Indian University's were one of the few places she could free herself from the rigid social structure that still dominated her country, but she had begun to think the skinny Professor could be her ticket to America. She knew her exotic face and body would let her really prosper there. And everything had been going well until a few days ago.

Mousy Sylvia had suddenly become his favorite. One day, she had been just a lackey, translating the stone, sucking up to Jim, trying to support her studies. Then she had begun to use makeup, had a different hairdo, and flaunted herself. And Blanton had become almost a slave to her. Chandra had chatted up the girl a lot, recognizing her deep skills in language, and her thorough knowledge. They had gotten to be friends, Chandra thought, and she had enjoyed the up tight woman's company. But not lately.

And he had definitely gotten sick. His face was gaunt, his eyes were red, and he couldn't seem to focus on the work. He had almost ceded control to the Platt woman. She seemed to blossom, smiling constantly, flirting with everyone, almost gay in her new position. And she had lost any but the most glancing interest in Chandra. In spite of his illness, she had heard them making love just last night, in the next tent over. Damn. The whole thing had been a waste of three weeks.

Just then, the head porter called a break. She looked around, and saw a fallen tree ten feet into the underbrush, and stumbled over to it, pulling out her cigarettes. As she sat down and lit up, she wondered what next. This thing had blown her summer, and her boss wouldn't be happy. Maybe she could talk to that Chinese guy who wanted in her pants. He had mentioned a trip into the Tibetan lowlands.

"Hi, Chandra. Can I have one of those?" She twisted around, and saw Sylvia standing there. "Hi Syl. Sure, here." Funny, she couldn't remember the brunette ever smoking before. As she lit the woman's cigarette, she felt breasts gently against her arm. It sent a little thrill into her chest. Sylvia met her shocked glance, smiling.

"We haven't had much chance to talk the last few days, Chandra. I'm sorry. I've missed you." There was a husky tone to the comment, and the Indian girl felt almost instant attraction to the undercurrent of seduction. "I've missed it too, Syl. But you've been busy, huh." That drew a sultry smile, and the response was murmured softly. "Yes, Jim's kept me busy. But I haven't forgotten you, darling. I'm hoping we can see each other before I leave. I'll be here another ten days, and Jim's very weak. Who can tell?"

Chandra felt a hand on her breast. Sylvia was leaning into her, lips near her cheek, and her right hand was cupping the large, soft mound of flesh. Instead of shock, Chandra felt herself arching up to the caress, fire racing into her belly. She turned her head, and felt the warm mouth cover hers. It was a strikingly exciting moment, and she groaned into Sylvia's embrace.

The moment lingered on, slow movement of their mouths together filling her with desire. She had never had a lesbian experience, but welcomed this gentle moment freely, even as a small part of her mind registered surprise. Then the dark haired caucasian broke away. "We must pursue this, darling. Here's the hotel where Jim and I are staying. Come tonight, about ten." The hand left her tit, pressed a business card in her hand, and Chandra sighed with disappointment.

Sylvia kissed her again, firmly, and her tongue flicked out teasingly. As she rose, she put a hand on Chandra's cheek. "Yes darling, I know. Tonight, tonight, mmmmm it will be lovely." Then she was gone, leaving a trail of a musky, heavy scent. Chandra could feel moisture in her cunt, and tingling in her stomach. She took a deep breath, trying to reclaim her mind. But Sylvia's image was all she could see.

Her obsession lasted all during the flight, and on the jolting cab ride to her small flat. Almost immediately, Chandra began planning what to wear for the evening. She had a frenzied compulsion to look her best, her most entrancing. She finally settled on a red sari material wrapped over one shoulder, but tight fitting and long. The top half of her left breast showed full and proud. The slit in the skirt showed her long leg when she walked. She made up her face with sultry blue eye shadow and lipstick, a look she had tried with great success in the past. Her black hair was pulled over one shoulder.

She got to the hotel early, but decided to chance it, and her knock on the door was answered immediately. Sylvia reached out and drew her in, but it was not the woman she had known. This fantastic creature had her hair in two parts over her shoulders, heavy black makeup deepening her eyes and widening her mouth in an incredibly erotic style that took Chandra's breath. She wore a black negligee with tall spike heels. Her pale body showing through the sheer material was sensual perfection, long legs and hips slim and firm, her dark pussy full and pouty, and large full tits jutting proudly out, the nipples prominent. Chandra sucked in a breath, and felt a bloom of perspiration on her forehead, staring at this exotic woman holding her hand.

"Ahhhh, welcome darling." They were standing in the foyer of a suite, and Sylvia stepped in to press her body against the Indian woman, and lightly kiss. Chandra felt her mind whirling with passion, and spread her legs slightly so she could feel all the firm pressure against her. No man had ever attracted her so intensely. Their kiss firmed, then became hard, then their arms wrapped convulsively around each other, and they locked in an urgent mutual exploration of their mouths, their tongues. Chandra felt their cuntal mounds pushing together, writhing slightly. She was shocked by a tiny rivulet of her pussy cream running down her leg.

The embrace went on and on, until finally they leaned apart, staring with hungry fascination at each other. Sylvia whispered "I can smell your juices, Chandra. That lovely musk. I want to taste it soon. Come." Chandra was led into the large sitting room as though in a trance, and smelled incense, with only candlelight, and the french doors open to catch the cool night breeze. An Indian song with a heavy, slow beat was softly playing from one corner. Sylvia stretched, displaying her nudity beneath the black sheer, and looked for all the world like a cat about to devour its prey.

Chandra still had a tiny part of her mind rebelling at the daring she was experiencing. But lust for this vixen preening before her overpowered any caution. No thought of career, of men, of the future could stay in her brain. She watched with avid want as the dark haired seductress untied the string at her neck, and with a shrug of her shoulders let the flimsy covering slither from her body. She whispered "Ummmmm, I love being naked, darling. And to show myself to you. Do you like my body, dearest one?" Chandra choked "Yes, yessss."

"Then you must show your delightful charms to me, Chandra. So we can be naked together." Sylvia reached out and loosened the clasp at her shoulder, and the red dress's top fell to her waist, revealing her large boobs, dark and with black nipples. Her push up bra didn't cover them, but supported their fullness from below. Without a thought ot it, Chandra reached behind and freed the undergarment. Sylvia sighed breathily "Beautiful, darling, beautiful. Now the rest."

The dark skinned woman wriggled out of the tight dress, gazing at her lover, trying to make it sexy. She had red thong panties on, and saw a look of delight. "Oh how wicked, Darling. Let me take those off." Sylvia knelt at her feet, licking her lips greedily. First her tongue lapped at the drying residue of cream that had leaked out. The panties were pulled between the cuntlips of Chandra's trimmed slit, so dark flesh and a hint of coarse hair showed on either side. The tongue on the smooth skin so near her box sent chills up her spine.

Then the tongue licked at the bottom of the smooth labia on either side of the red silk. Chandra felt again the chill of pleasure at the lush touch. She groaned with desire. "Hurry, Sylvia, hurry." The brunette chuckled throatily as she began lowering the string slowly, and revealed the narrow rectangle of coal black pubic hair above the red triangle. Chandra felt hot breath as the panties were gently pulled down to her ankles. Then the tongue insinuated into her cleft, and contacted the stiff clit hiding between her hot folds of flesh.

The touch made Chandra arch and squeal frantically. "Aaaagh, yesssss, oh yesss." She spread her legs, the panties still hooked on one ankle, and her fingers wrapped into the dark hair of her lover's head, starting to press more firmly into her foaming pussy. She felt the tongue enter her tunnel, wiggling, then lick up to again flick her love button. She pulled the head into her groin, and gave herself to the wonderful eating mouth. She had no experience with this kind of love making, and was surprised to feel the sudden rise of tension and pleasure that came before climax filled her groin. "Oh god, Syl, I'm almost there. So fast. Ungh, ungh."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.