Sensual Succubus - Cover

Sensual Succubus

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A plain woman becomes a sensual lure for victims of an ancient god.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Snuff  

As Sylvia prepared Jim for what she thought would be his last fuck the next night, she lazily replayed her experiences since Arkan had taken her. When she had met Jim in the jungle glade, it was as though she had drawn him there, and her feeling of power over him made her licentious actions comfortable even as part of her was amazed at her seduction of him. When she felt the flow of energy as they climaxed, invigorating her, it seemed perfectly natural, even though she dimly knew it was weakening him.

As the days passed, she realized it was their lovemaking draining him that was causing his decline. But somehow it seemed just and comfortable to her, for in return she gave him her body completely, and his orgasms were powerful and, she knew, better than any in his life before. She also sensed that his decline brought nearer another tryst with Arkan. That anticipation dominated her thoughts.

She felt a warm affection for him that belied his callous treatment of her in the past. She wanted him to enjoy their sex, to let him have her completely and totally, as repayment for his sacrifice of himself. He wanted her almost constantly. She was happy to welcome him to her each time. She preened and luxuriated in the wonderful cums, the blooming energy, the flushing sense of triumph and mastery. She began to feel her dominance and pleasure were a natural right. She wasn't surprised at all the day he told her he had written a new will making her the sole beneficiary of his substantial estate.

As he grew weaker, she felt vague frustration that she wasn't getting enough sexual satisfaction, and without planning it, realized that last day in the jungle that Chandra could provide a new intensity, and how appropriate it would be. She felt again her power to mesmerize as she brought the beautiful, exotic woman into her control. Last evening had confirmed how lovely this lesbian variation could become.

Tonight, as she hand fed him a light broth, trying to get his energy up, she knew was a climactic event. A sense of warm affection for his gift to her of his life made her shiver with anticipation as the candles in their bedroom flickered sensuously. All she wore was a pair of black thong panties, so that he could watch her erotic body as she moved around the room. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders as she leaned over to ease the liquid into his slack mouth. But his hollowed eyes followed her everywhere.

He finished the soup, and she let him sip wine. Finally, she saw stirring of his cock. "Aaaah" she breathed. She began to suck lightly around the head of his slowly growing tool. She heard him gasping shallowly. But his desire was so powerful he kept hardening as she lovingly mouthed his turgid member. Her lips worked softly, gently, urging him on. Her sense of want for the last dregs of him began boiling in her stomach.

When his cock was fully stiffened, she pulled the panties off and pressed her pussy gently to his mouth, not because she needed stimulation, but to let her musky scent further drive his passion. His tongue licked rather lamely into her, but her hand on his rod felt a little jump. "Aaaaaaah, yes, at last." she whispered, as her knees straddled his hips.

Her wet cunt enveloped his tool as she very slowly settled atop his groin. Just as she heard his matching groan of pleasure, a puff of wind touched her hot flesh, and Arkan was there. He was standing beside her at the edge of the mattress, as magnificent as she remembered, and his huge prick was sloping out of his body, near her face. "Arkan, beloved."

He was smiling his evil grin. "Your first gift to me, Sylvia. Very good. First, excite me." She sucked in his huge member, her hips still fucking easily on Blanton's hips, heedless of his astonishment at this sudden new man. She ministered fervently to Arakan's tool, savoring its familiar, salty magnificence. "Syl, Syl, who is this?"

She reached out and put a finger to his lips, plunging avidly at the meat filling her mouth. Her eyes looked up to her master with heated desire. All she could think of was pleasing him. And he looked happy, she thought. His cock was growing to full hardness, and she concentrated on the head now peeking out of its foreskin. She could taste his essence.

He pulled away suddenly. She lost sight of him, but felt the bed behind her moving, and then his hands covering her tits. She arched up to their firm grip, heart soaring, cunt beginning to heat. And then she felt pressure at her asshole, as his chest pushed on her back so she leaned forward. As she pressed to Blanton, her boobs pillowing between them, his cock entered her tight rectal tunnel easily, penetrating slowly all the way into her intestine, making her jerk and squeal with the exploding stimulation of both her holes filled so wantonly.

The thickness of Arkan's huge member put extra pressure on Blanton's still stiff dong, and he groaned with vapid excitement. His voice was hoarse and weak, but she felt him trying to meet her pistoning hips. Stinging mixed with the dual fucking, and Sylvia felt surging stimulation begin taking over her whole being. Plus something like a thick glue began to leave Blanton, travel through her groin, and course down Arkan's rampaging prick, thrilling her wildly as it passed through.

Arkan was groaning with hoarse grunts as he fucked into her bottom. Each of his breaths was deep and frantic. "Sylvia, ah Sylvia, this is wonderful, aaaaaaah." She could feel the approach of the powerful orgasmic cliff he had shown her originally, and she twisted and wiggled to the growing explosive euphoria she knew was near. "Arkan, oh Arkan, yesssssssss."

Blanton's head slumped, and he expelled a final breath as her release burst into her delectable groin. The glue surged, goading her higher, then stopped as she felt the hot stream of Arkan's spunk in her behind, and cream spitting from Jim's dead member. She roared on and on, head shaking as Arkan's hands scraped at her ribs, pulling her into him. She was moaning with the throbbing completion exploding in millions of tiny bits throughout her body. The cock in her pussy was soft, but the one in her rear was still spitting its hot jism.

She stayed pressed to Arkan's chest for long minutes, relaxing slowly in his embrace. They both collapsed to the bed, hugged together, heedless of the pale corpse beside them. Arkan was smiling in a comatose, lazy way, rubbing her body as he seemed to savor their act. "His was an arrogant, grotesque soul, my darling. They are the best kind." She cuddled happily to him.

He lingered with her, looking around the room, staring out the window. He tasted the wine. She watched his every move with adoring eyes. Finally, he returned to the foot of the bed, and stared at her, and she began writhing to his heated gaze. "Fuck me again, Arkan. Take me, master." He stood watching as she tried to lure him, her hand rubbing her puffy cunt, the other kneading her full titties.

"My body has bloomed, lover. Men... and women... stare at me. And I feel I can entrance anyone. And I do, oooh the pleasure Jim gave me, and Chandra. I flaunt myself, and enjoy their leering want. I have become a harlot, a whore. It is marvelous. But always I want you, my demon, I want you to enjoy me."

He was ogling her, grinning a cruel, sensual leer. "That is the power, and the pleasure, I have given you Sylvia. To lead your lovers to beg for your seduction and their destruction. You have taken well to it, not all my conquests do." He sunk his head into her wet cunt, and began to feast on the fluids still there. She groaned with satisfaction. "You have pleased me, Sylvia."

She began to soar, feeling his tongue and lips so firmly rampaging in her furry slit. He kept on and on, until she found herself once again at that wonderful plateau of near climax. Then, with a growl that was nearly a roar he threw himself on her, his huge cock sinking into her roaring, slavering cunt, and began stroking with fierce intensity. She was so close she felt herself teetering on the edge of another fantastic cum, one no human could give.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.