Sensual Succubus - Cover

Sensual Succubus

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A plain woman becomes a sensual lure for victims of an ancient god.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Snuff  

Edward Sutton was one of the young lions of his law firm, handsome and tall, socially prominent, wealthy from trusts left to him by his grandmother. He was an expert on wills, and his boss had surprised him with this new assignment.

"Blanton was a client for several years, Ed. He had always been careful and orderly in arranging his affairs, yet here he's executed a handwritten document that leaves everything to a colleague of his, a Sylvia Platt. Very unlike him. We feel a careful investigation is in order, and your experience plus your, uh, reputation with the ladies are perfect. His sister was quite upset when she called. But this woman seems very sure of herself. She faxed us to have a driver meet her at the airport, and demanded the keys to Blanton's apartment. I took the liberty of making an appointment for you at five this evening."

So Edward was very curious as he knocked on the Park Avenue apartment door. He had read the file, and could see why there was concern. The guy had never done anything rash in his whole life, unless you counted a couple of students they had bought off harassment suits. This woman was going to be wealthy all of a sudden, and the driver had said she was a knockout. He had the firm's request for the original will, and figured he couldn't lose. If she was legit, maybe she could provide some fun. He loved rich bitches.

The woman who answered the door was an Indian, tall and statuesque with big tits. She was wearing a tight fitting white lounging suit, and seemed very langorous, almost sleepy. When he told her his name, she said "Oh yes, Edward. Sylvia is expecting you. She's in the living room, to your right. Would you like a drink?" He asked for a scotch and soda, and walked into the very large, high ceilinged room furnished in Victorian style, with dark colors. Candles flickered in the softly lit, carpeted area which featured a large, ornate couch in its center.

The brunette who stood waiting for him took his breath away. Her black hair fell over her shoulders, framing a face heavily made up to emphasize large eyes, in an exotic, beautiful face. She wore a long, dark gray gown that began above her breasts, and hugged a spectacular, voluptuous body. Tall heels made her look like a goddess, he thought vaguely as she extended her hand. "Mr. Sutton? How nice to meet you. Please, come in and sit down."

There was a very soft, vaguely Indian song suffusing the room, adding to the sense of sensuality Sylvia Platt radiated. As he sat down beside her, opening his briefcase, he caught a hint of exotic perfume, and felt an aura around her that tingled his groin. Instantly, he realized what Blanton had experienced, and it explained his sudden change of beneficiary.

"Miss Platt..." he started, but she put a hand on his arm and whispered "Please, call me Sylvia. And I will call you Edward." He struggled to keep control of the situation, her presence making his mind spin. "Well, Sylvia, we are under a little time pressure here. The delay in getting Mr. Blanton's body back means I have to see the Judge tomorrow, and we have anticipated his questions, and what he will need for Probate to proceed. These papers will have to be executed, and you have every right to have your own counsel review them. As long as I can have them by two tomorrow, things will be fine."

As he looked up from shuffling the papers, getting them arranged on the coffee table, he found her eyes staring into his with a small smile on her face. She seemed to be staring into his depths, and a thrill went through him. "Are they in order, Edward? I have nothing to fear, do I?" He felt his heart skip, and mumbled "Well, of course not, but some care is necessary. The recent change in beneficiary means I have to answer more detailed questions than might normally be the case, uh, but I'm sure you can help me with that."

Just then, the Indian woman brought his drink and a glass of wine, and left quickly after a

strange smile at him, and Sylvia's murmured "Thank you, Chandra." He watched her hips swivel as she walked out, and when he turned back, realized Sylvia's face was close to his. He could feel her breath, and his gaze jumped down to catch a glimpse of glorious large tits pushing the gray jersey material as she leaned forward. Her smile was wider.

"Edward, I trust you. I have no need for anyone else to help me. Stay for dinner, I will answer your questions, and we can get to know each other." Her mouth was slightly open, and she ran the tip of her tongue over her lips. He stared at her for a long moment, feeling as though he was being seduced by this exotic creature. A flush slowly spread over his whole body.

He clumsily grabbed the notes he had made, and reviewed them, struggling for control. Her nearness was exciting him in a strange, unusual way. For the next hour, he went over how long she had known Blanton, their sudden intimacy on the recent field trip, and his decision to make her his heir when he realized he was dying. "It was quite surprising, Edward. The Indian authorities were baffled, but Jim knew he hadn't much time."

The story worked, and as he finished his second drink, he felt sure he could sell the Judge. But only half his mind analytically put together the crucial issues; he found himself staring at her, wondering what she would be like in bed, what charms the dress hid, how he could draw out this evening. She executed the documents without even a cursory examination.

"Well, I think that should cover everything, Sylvia. And once the Judge signs off, the rest will just be paperwork. Of course, the complete transfer will take some time, but we can advance funds, I'm sure." Sylvia rose from beside him, and walked over to the heavy curtains on the far wall. He watched her full hips twist under the tight dress, feeling heat from her sexy slow movements. As she drew the heavy damask aside, letting in the fading light of sunset, she turned and let the background illuminate her as she posed with a knee pointed in, emphasizing her hourglass figure. He thought she looked like an angel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.