Sensual Succubus - Cover

Sensual Succubus

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A plain woman becomes a sensual lure for victims of an ancient god.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Snuff  

Sylvia was euphoric as she kissed Chandra, and wormed her pussy onto Edward's mouth. He was near his end. She hadn't realized how quickly she could bring a soul to the point of Arkan's harvest. Her power to keep Edward cumming had been accompanied by a realization of the enjoyment of recieving his essence in a large dose. Tonight, after Chandra had registered, and they had prepared for this orgy, she had taken the lovely Indian woman excitedly, and used more of her than she intended. She wondered what Arkan would do.

They soared in a sexual triangle, all twisting and undulating in passion. Sylvia and Chandra were mauling each other's breasts, pinching the stiff nipples, kneading the firm flesh. "His cock is so nice, Sylvia" the exotic woman groaned between kisses. Her shivering approach to orgasm was making her weak, even as groans from the man below them both signalled nearing release. Sylvia arched and exulted at the wonder of this erotic tableau, her own completion poised on the brink of finishing, as she waited for her conquests' pleasure.

Chandra groaned into her mouth "Cummmmmmmmmmm." Spasmodic jumps from Edward signalled his own climax, and Sylvia let herself slide over the edge. Groans filled the room as the three exploded. Sylvia seemed to fill with their licentious pleasure, and in her heat, sucked their essences brutally. She had never quite felt such furious desire to empty them before, but it was satisfying in a fantastic way, adding to her pleasure in the rolling flush of her cum.

And then Arkan was there. The three were sprawled on the mattress, both women with wide splayed legs, goo oozing from Chandra, Edward groaning. Sylvia rose and embraced him. "What shall we do, darling? I didn't mean to bring Chandra so quickly, I thought you might like to fuck her before she died. Edward is ready." He was staring at her with his cruel smile, and she felt his cock between her legs. She kissed his thick mouth, and felt the tongue fill her sensually, and groaned rhapsodically.

He wrapped his hand in her hair, and pulled her head back so that she arched, and leered back at him as the pain mixed with her clit's contact with his hardening dong. "We will take them both, my dear Sylvia. You are learning so fast, it will be a wonderful orgy of pleasure for us. In time, you can have several prepared for me at once, and you will see it's intensity, and I will reward you." Although Edward was comatose, gasping with his flushed after cum, Chandra asked "Who is this Sylvia. God he's handsome. Look at that cock."

Arkan positioned Sylvia over Edward's throbbing rod backwards, and sunk it deep in her ass. The dark haired vixen groaned with pleasure. He pulled Chandra to her feet, positioning her cunt at Sylvia's mouth, then knelt between the chocolate legs and entered his slave's pussy. Now as both cocks heaved into her, and the sopping wet gash pressed to Sylvia's mouth, a maelstrom of feeling overwhelmed them all, as Arkan rimmed the spasming asshole of the Indian woman.

Chandra's legs were giving out, but Arkan supported her, as she weakly gasped "Oh my god, yessss, this is it, oh yes take meeeeeeee." Sylvia tasted a flood of juice in her mouth, as the last of this woman's life ebbed into her undulating body, even as Edward began wildly humping himself into her intestine. She saw Arkan's hands on the wobbly tits of the dying woman, and felt jism leaking into her butt. Essence flowed into her and she crooned "Arkan, beloved, what wondrous joy, ahhhhhhhhhh." Then she felt the thick souls sifting through her body, concentrating on the huge cock reaming her foaming pussy, and convulsions of climax seized her as jism gushed up her hairy twat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.