The Pet - Cover

The Pet

Copyright© 2003 by diabetic

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story is a follow-on to The Barn, which should be read first as it is the entire basis for this story. This story starts off slow, and there is not much sex in the first half-dozen chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

David looked carefully at the young woman. The backs of her calves, thighs and ass were bright red from the paddling he had given her earlier, and the bottoms of her feet were beginning to show the bruises from when he used the rubber hose to truncheon the soles.

Ellen did not resist as David flipped her onto her back, although she did raise her tender ass in the air to keep it from rubbing on the mattress. David unbound her feet and rebound them to the bed frame, leaving her in a spread position. He did the same with her hands, leaving her totally vulnerable.

"Poor little Ellen," he mocked as he fondled her breast, trying to get her small brown nipple to rise to the occasion. "Ass is bright red, you are so sore you can barely move, and you still act stupid.

"You wanted to be punished some more, you'll get your wish, and this will definitely hurt you more than it will hurt me." With that, he brought the paddle down flat on her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Her skin immediately flared bright red from the rough sandpaper surface, and he immediately applied another half dozen strokes in the general area. Then he methodically worked up each side, scoring hit after hit on her tender flesh. He delivered two flat blows to each of her tender breasts, and David thought for a moment that she would never stop screaming. Tiny droplets of blood formed wherever he struck, and the raspy sandpaper surface broke her skin.

David undid the bindings and stared at the sobbing, bright red, woman lying on the bed. As soon as the bindings were undone, she crawled into a ball, the bulky boxing gloves getting in the way of her comforting herself.

"I'll be back in a while, my little pet, and I expect you to be in position when I come back. In fact, if you don't want a repeat of this little action, you might want to get started because I don't think you are moving too well right now." With those words of advice, David turned and started to leave the room, and then he stopped. He stood motionless for a moment and returned to stand over her again. "You know, little girl, you are just making things hard on yourself, and your attitude has begun to piss me off, and when I get pissed, you can never guess what I am going to do next." Then he unzipped his fly and began urinating over the areas of her body where he had just paddled her. The hot acidic urine was like a blow torch on Ellen's tender skin. David could not believe that she could scream that long without taking an apparent breath of air.

David went into the other room and set an alarm, then dozed off. About two hours later he awoke to soft music. He flipped the clock radio onto a rock station and cranked up the volume. "Time to see how the Pet is doing," he thought as he wandered towards her room.

When he stepped into the room he was pleasantly surprised to see Ellen kneeling on the mat. She wasn't too steady, but she was where she was supposed to be. There was definite fear in her eyes. He reached out to pat her on the head and she visibly flinched as his hand neared her. Undeterred, he patted the stubble on the top of her head and simply said "Nice pet." He turned and walked upstairs to leave her to her thoughts.

A few hours later it was time for breakfast. Dave and Danielle had a hearty meal and discussed the evening's performances. After they ate, they went down the stairs, Dave with a small kit bag of motivational devices, Danielle with a bowl of cereal in water. They made plenty of noise as they went down the stairs.

Ellen was on her knees in the correct position when they entered the room. Each patted her on the head and intoned "Nice pet" as they entered her room. David put the bowl of cereal on the floor in front of her and told her that she could eat. She tried to pick up the bowl with the boxing gloves, and nearly spilled the contents, so she put the bowl down and began lapping at the soggy Rice Krispies. While Ellen devoured the contents of the bowl, Dave and Danielle did some general cleanup of the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.