The Pet - Cover

The Pet

Copyright© 2003 by diabetic

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story is a follow-on to The Barn, which should be read first as it is the entire basis for this story. This story starts off slow, and there is not much sex in the first half-dozen chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

<"Come, come," he said. "We want you upstairs.">

Pet slowly moved up the stairs, almost trembling in fear. Her cell-like space in the basement had transformed itself from a place of terror and fear and punishment, to a place of safety and comfort. There, she knew the rules, knew what she had to do, and, most importantly, knew how to please her master.

Her life, over the past weeks and months, had gone from unfocused and out of control to in focus and in control. The more she obeyed, the greater the rewards. The more she resisted, the greater the punishment. The place of her confinement had become her sanctuary. Within its walls, she knew exactly what was expected of her. She had even begun to enjoy, really enjoy, the sexual aspects of her confinement. Oral, anal, vaginal, it didn't matter to her, she simply craved what she thought of as "the touch."

David reached the top of the stairs and swung open the basement door, looking over his shoulder at the slender, nude girl who was timidly climbing the steps behind him. He stepped into the kitchen and smiled at Danielle who was holding Sharon.

"You might want to put Sharon in the other room while we see how Pet adapts." They had discussed this moment during the previous weeks, and needed to follow their script carefully.

Danielle immediately and wordlessly agreed, went to put the infant in the playpen in the other room, and returned in time to see Pet fearfully poke her head out of the basement door.

Eyes wide, Pet looked around at her surroundings, afraid to fully enter the kitchen. Master was to her right and mistress was off to her left. They were both watching her. Her training took over, and as she entered the kitchen she dropped to her knees and half-slid, half crawled to be in front of David, assuming the position.

David reached over and began to stroke Pet on the head, much like one would pet a dog looking for attention. He looked at the girl and saw that there were no more bruises, no signs of punishment. Her piercings had completely healed and her hair had begun to grow back. Quietly, and gently, he told her, "Pet, when you are upstairs, Danielle is your mistress. You are to be in total service and obedience to her. You will only be in service to me when I give you a direct order. Do you understand?"

There was a barely audible "Yes, master."

"Then go and assume the proper position in front of your mistress."

Pet scrambled to assume the kneeling position in front of Danielle.

"How may I serve you, mistress?"

"Stand and follow me."

Pet stood and followed Danielle to the kitchen door. Danielle pointed to a straight-backed chair that had some items on the seat.

"Here are some clothes that should fit. The door is open. If you wish to leave, you may. It is about a half mile to the main gate, and if you turn left, you will reach the main road in a few hours. You are free to leave. If you stay, you are staying to be in my service. My total service." With that, Danielle opened the kitchen door and walked back into the kitchen to stand next to David.

They watched as the naked girl looked out the open door, looked at the pile of clothing, turned, closed the door and walked back into the kitchen, assuming the position in front of both of them.

"I await your instructions, Mistress and Master."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.