The Pet - Cover

The Pet

Copyright© 2003 by diabetic

Chapter 4: Breakfast at Danielle's

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Breakfast at Danielle's - This story is a follow-on to The Barn, which should be read first as it is the entire basis for this story. This story starts off slow, and there is not much sex in the first half-dozen chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

David and Danielle were mostly quiet the next morning at breakfast. The suddenness of the boy's death had stunned them, and both were thoughtful until Danielle broke the silence and begin to discuss the training of Ellen. They spent several hours discussing the approach they would take and the possible outcomes.

They agreed to begin the training the next morning after David made a run into another town to do some "special" shopping.

David was gone for about four hours and the feeding of the girl was uneventful.

"It is time for us to begin," David stated as they finished breakfast the next morning.

"I know that we discussed what we need to do and what our roles are, but I'm worried about your safety and the safety of the baby, so please be careful around her."

Danielle promised to be careful.

"Just in case, here is a little something I got for you yesterday," David said, handing her a small device the size of a television remote control.

She looked at it for a second and realized what it was. "My very own Taser! If we don't have to use it on the girl in self-defense, can we figure out how to use it as a sex toy? On low power, of course!"

David was instantly hard from Danielle's sexual teasing, which created its own set of problems as he went upstairs and put on an athletic cup to protect the crown jewels in preparation for the training session.

They then headed down the stairs and entered the girl's holding room.

She glared at them as they came in. She was standing on the bed, her back to the corner of the room.

"Let me the fuck go," she screamed. "I'll fucking sue you."

"Now Ellen," David quietly said. "That is not very nice of you. We need you to behave because your training is about to begin."

"Fuck you! Where's Tony?"

"Tony is no longer your concern. We want you to stand in the middle of the room while I move the mattress."

"No, fuck you!"

David looked at Danielle and said, "Such a mouth, you sure this is going to be worth the effort?

Danielle nodded and moved a few steps closer. "Ellen, it is important that you cooperate, otherwise you run the risk of getting hurt, and we really don't want that to happen."

With that, Ellen launched a barefoot kick in Danielle's direction, but Danielle had wisely stayed out of range. Danielle shook her head at the girl, reached behind herself and, before the girl could react, nailed her with the Taser.

They both stood and watched as she flopped around, half on the bed and half on the floor. They then decided that rather than going to work on her using the mattress on the center of the floor, they would begin her training with her restrained on the bed.

David picked her up and put her on her back on the bed. She kept trying to curl up in the fetal position, but he eventually managed to cuff each wrist to a corner of the bed, using the leather and lambskin restraints that he had made when Sharon (now Danielle) was a captive. A few minutes later, her ankles were similarly secured. Danielle then approached her and inserted a ball gag in her mouth, and put a strip of duct tape across her eyes.

"That is going to hurt like hell when you take if off of her," David observed.

"Yeah, it will," she grinned.

David then reached into his pocket and took out a package of soft wax earplugs, like the kind that construction crews use. He put one in each ear, effectively reducing her ability to hear.

Danielle looked at David and nodded, then stepped closer to the girl. She then pulled out a pair of the scissors that paramedics use and began cutting off the girl's clothing.

She cut straight up the outside seam of the girl's jeans. Ellen thrashed back and forth, but Danielle was unfazed. She finally completed her cut, and then had David assist in cutting through the girl's belt. Danielle started to cut the other pant leg, but David didn't want her leaning over the girl, so he gently took the scissors from her hand and made the next cut. When finished, there was absolutely nothing holding the girl's jeans on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.