The Pet - Cover

The Pet

Copyright© 2003 by diabetic

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is a follow-on to The Barn, which should be read first as it is the entire basis for this story. This story starts off slow, and there is not much sex in the first half-dozen chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

David and Danielle spent most of the next week attending to Sharon's needs, and paid minimal attention to Ellen. David delivered Ellen's food on a regular basis, made sure she had water and he emptied her toilet bucket - but beyond that he left her alone.

The results from the lab came back with the news that Ellen was free of STDs.

Ellen was unhappy with her nakedness and she showed her displeasure by not being in the proper position when David came down the stairs, and by being as unresponsive as possible.

Finally, David said to Danielle, "We need to do something with Ellen. Her attitude is deteriorating and we are losing control of the situation."

"I agree, David. I think you should start her training without me, I should be able to participate in about a week, but we can't wait that long to start."

They spent the next two hours figuring out a plan of attack.

It was clear that Ellen still had an attitude, and that she would not break easily. When David came down the next morning, Ellen was not on her kneeling mat as instructed. She was sitting on the bed, wrapped in her thin blanket, with a hateful look on her face.

"Get your scrawny ass on the mat where you are supposed to be," David intoned. But the girl was not cowered. Too much time had passed and she was not afraid any more. David decided that it was time to correct that situation before it got further out of hand. He dropped Ellen's food on the floor and stepped out of the room to gather some resources that he needed.

David was back in less than three minutes, the food was still on the floor and Ellen was still defiantly sitting on the bed. Without a word, David walked to within three feet of her and without saying a word, nailed her with the Taser. Just like the time before, she went spastic for a moment and then assumed the fetal position and twitched a lot. David took advantage of her discomfort to lash her by her wrists facedown onto the bed. He then took off his wide leather belt and gave her 20 lashes to the back of her legs and to her ass. In between lashes he spoke to her about attitude and respect. Ellen cried out between strokes, begging for mercy, but David was not phased by her pleas. After administering the 20th lash, he pulled her legs apart and placed his hand on her sex. She was very, very wet and aroused. This surprised David and he moved to the foot of the bed and drew Ellen up onto her knees. He then unbuttoned his jeans and took out his erect manhood. He stepped closer and simply entered her without the least hesitation or resistance.

At first, it was not clear that Ellen realized that she was being sexually assaulted. Once she realized what was happening, she tried to resist and buck David off of her, but having her wrists lashed to be bed frame meant that she had very little leverage. The more that she resisted, the harder David pounded into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.