The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

While waiting at the airport, Karla Kosta resented having to wear a raincoat but because she was wearing her hotel maid’s uniform she felt it must be concealed. Moreover, on such a beautiful day she had a scarf around her hair and that bothered her, too. For a change, it was a bright, sunny and very warm August afternoon in Prague. Then, of course, there was the fact that she was a major in the Czech Secret Police, a summa cum laude graduate of Charles University right here in Prague — Praha, as we say here in the Czech Republic. And of all things, to be working as a maid! What a comedown.

On the other hand, the Sloans, whose arrival she was awaiting, were thought to be terribly important to the future of the Republic. And, she thought, it was a future she had worked hard to make possible, beginning with her work while still in school for Václav Havel. Particularly now, though, following the country’s break with Slovakia, the Czech Republic needed all the help it could get. And the Sloans were supposed to be rich as Crœsus, capable of buying the whole nation and everything in it.

For this reason it was decided by the Prime Minister himself, Václav Klaus, to plant an agent in the Sloan’s suite at the Hotel Ritz. Suite! she thought. What a joke! It’s at least an apartment. In fact, it must be at least five times larger than my own.

She thought that perhaps she really shouldn’t be at the airport at all, but for some reason she wanted to see the Sloan’s plane land. From her position on the observation deck above the tarmac she had an unobstructed view as the great extended-range Boeing 767 touched down and rolled out on the runway. When the pilot applied brakes and reversers on what was now a lightly-loaded aircraft, it slowed quickly and pulled off left to a taxiway. Straightening out, the pilot advanced his throttles and the giant aircraft moved quickly toward the terminal building where mobile stairs were positioned for its arrival. Following the directions of a ground controller, the pilot stopped the huge plane and the stairs were quickly moved into position.

While the ground crew went about the process of opening the aircraft’s forward door, Karla’s attention was attracted to activity at the after end. A giant elevator descended from the belly of the plane carrying a Rolls limousine. This answered a question that she had been wondering about. She had noted the motorcade assembled at the front of the terminal building, but there had been no vehicle assigned to the Sloans. Now that question was answered. Clearly, they had brought their own. By now the forward door had been opened and the dignitaries led by the president, Václav Havel himself, were gathered together at the foot of the stairs along with an honor guard and a band for the welcoming ceremonies.

When a young man emerged from the plane and waved to the gathered crowd, Karla’s eyes widened. He was tall and very good looking with a very deep tropical tan. Standing on the platform, he turned and extended a hand to the woman emerging behind him. When she came out into the sunshine, Karla couldn’t believe her eyes. She was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Her hair was cropped short in an urchin’s cut, yet she could not determine its color. It had every color imaginable streaked through it from platinum blonde through golden blonde to numberless shades of brown. Like the blue-eyed man, she, too, had a deep tropical tan. These were obviously the Sloans. As they descended the stairs, they both moved like trained athletes or dancers. Every movement seemed fluid.

After being greeted by the president, the band struck up The Star-Spangled Banner. Karla noticed how both of the Sloans immediately stood at attention with their right hands over their hearts. My God, she thought, what a pair! This may not be such a bad assignment after all. They remained at attention for the playing of the Czech national anthem, then the man, Steven Sloan, she supposed, responded to the president’s welcoming speech in English in grammatically perfect, but aurally awful, Czech. Since their language was Western Slavic, it was totally different in its roots and structure from English. Obviously, the speech had been written for the occasion and he had memorized it. At least he gets points for trying, she thought.

While the Sloans, accompanied by the president, reviewed the honor guard, she left the observation platform, went out to the Arrivals area and got into a car waiting to rush her down to the hotel. She knew that she had at least an hour’s head start. First, the Sloans were reviewing the troops, then they were scheduled to go to the hotel via the road along the Vltava River which was significantly longer and slower than the direct route she would be using.

While the ceremonies were in progress, Karla had noticed that a truck had backed up to the rear of the aircraft. A ramp was lowered from the tail section and several pallets of materièl were unloaded into it. Arriving at the hotel she found that the same truck was at the hotel unloading its cargo. Going up to the top-floor suite she found that very elaborate exercise equipment was being positioned in a previously empty room, while the kitchen was being completely equipped. What’s going on here? she wondered. Then she carefully checked over everything in the apartment particularly ensuring that the Dom Pérignon champagne was properly chilled. And, as a part of the legacy of the Soviet occupation, there was a two-kilo can of fresh beluga caviar chilling in the refrigerator.

Awhile later, she heard sounds in the corridor and then a knock on the door. After checking her appearance in the mirror, she opened it and greeted the hotel’s general manager. When he stepped back to allow the Sloans to precede him, she got her first close look at Barbara Sloan. It was all she could do to keep from audibly gasping. If she had looked stunning at a range of about 75 meters, it was nothing compared to the impression she made at close range. Suddenly Karla realized that this woman just exuded beauty. And as beautiful as she was physically, it was as nothing compared to the radiance from her beauty within.

Karla was embarrassed to realize that the woman had her hand extended in greeting while she was just gawking. With a jerk she extended her hand and found it held in a very strong grip. At the same time she realized that Barbara was looking deeply into her eyes.

Then with a vivid smile that seemed to light up the whole room Barbara said, “How do you do, Karla Kosta? I’m Barbara Sloan.” Then with a grin in the direction of Steve she added, “And this is my better half, Steve.” After a short pause for effect she continued, “And you can close your mouth now, Steve. Yes, I agree: Karla is beautiful, indeed.”

Then to Karla she said, “I suppose this is what I get. You see, we only returned from our honeymoon a few days ago. Since the only woman Steve’s seen for the last three months has been me, I guess he’s now starting to realize how much he’s been missing.” Then with a broad grin she added, “I guess I’m the only human he’s seen, for that matter.”

The general manager showed the Sloans around the apartment. At the end of the tour they agreed that the arrangements for their stay were simply perfect. Then he told them that Karla was going to be with them full time, even sleeping in the apartment so as to be able to provide anything they might want at any hour of the day or night.

When the door closed behind him, Karla was amazed to find that Barbara was slipping off the cool yellow silk dress she was wearing. When she did, Karla realized that all she was wearing were stockings and the tiniest white bikini. Despite herself, Karla’s mouth gaped open and her eyes bugged. Then with a graceful movement, Barbara stripped off her bikini and was standing there completely naked.

“Mrs. Sloan,” Karla gasped. For some reason she even had trouble speaking, “You are utterly incredible! But ... but...” She found herself utterly speechless in the presence of such female perfection. All she could do was point towards Barbara’s body.

After looking over her body carefully, Barb turned to Steve and said, “Hon, am I still all together? I’m not missing any important pieces, am I?”

“Yum!” exclaimed Steve.

Although, since he was wearing a suit and tie it took him longer than it had taken her, he was soon as naked as she was. Now, with both Sloans naked, Karla found herself truly riveted in place. They were the most physically magnificent couple she could imagine. Now that he was naked, she could see muscles rippling over Steve’s physique. Looking more carefully at Barbara’s body with its all-over tropical tan, she realized that she was as muscular as Steve was. But while his muscles bulged and rippled, hers were essentially invisible except when she moved.

Finally ending her little act, Barb asked quietly, “Do you like what you see?”

“You two are utterly incredible,” the girl replied. “But ... but ... your tan ... How... ?”

“Honey, it’s really very simple. And it’s the reason we’re naked now. You see, as I said earlier, we just got back from our honeymoon. Steve and I spent four months completely alone on a tropic island. All we had was some line, a couple of fish hooks, and two very sharp knives. That’s absolutely all. We didn’t have a stitch of clothing. So, since we’ve been totally naked for four months, and prior to that I had been enslaved and kept naked for most of six months, I could probably count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I’ve been dressed in the last ten.”

With a warm grin she added, “And I’m pretty sure I’d have fingers left over, too.” Then cocking her head, she looked closely at Karla. “Now, how about you?”

Before Karla could respond, Steve who was standing behind Barbara, lightly pressed on her back. “Oh, all right,” she sighed. “I guess it has been almost five hours, hasn’t it?” With that she dropped to her hands and knees with her knees spread wide. In just an instant Steve’s throbbing cock was sliding smoothly into her very wet but still very tight sheath. She looked utterly adorable as she rested her chin on her hands while Steve plowed her sheath.

“This is another thing,” she said to Karla. “Since there was no TV, no VCR, no theaters or restaurants ... not even a third and fourth for Bridge ... about all we did for amusement was fuck.” With a very warm smile she continued, “And you know what? I was actually a virgin until our marriage four months ago. Honest! But now...” Her voice trailed off as her pelvis began to spasm in its first orgasm. Then she screamed, “Oh Steve! Fuck my ass off! It feels so great... !” Then she screamed again as another orgasm overcame her. Meanwhile Steve was just moving in and out with the longest possible strokes, just changing his tempo enough to keep from cuming.

Looking up at Karla, Barb just shook her head and said, “He’s just so wonderful now. He’s learned how to keep me in continuous orgasm for over thirty minutes at a time.” Even her two-sentence speech was interrupted twice by screams as she was taken with orgasms. “Do you like to fuck?” she asked Karla with her eyes wide.

The Czech girl was speechless. She had no idea how to respond, so she said nothing. She watched as Barbara’s spasms came with increasing frequency until she reached the point she had mentioned only minutes before: she was in continuous orgasm. Now her muscular development became apparent as muscles throughout her body were in spasm. While in orgasm, Barbara was screaming, but the words dissolved into inchoate screams of pleasure. Finally, with a wild scream of joy the woman collapsed on the floor in a dead faint as Steve finally released his load inside her, then rolled over on his back while trying to regain his breath.

When he did, he lifted Barb off the carpet and held her in his arms. After a few minutes her eyes blinked, then opened. She turned her head and melted her lips against his. When their lips met, Karla could literally see the flow of electricity between the two. Finally they eased apart with Barb sighing with pleasure and wriggling in Steve’s arms.

Becoming aware of Karla who had been watching transfixed, she whispered, “Nothing in this world could possibly come close to being as great as that was.” With a little grin she added, “I’ve decided that I have a real talent for fucking. Now if I could only figure out how to make some money from it...”

After a few more minutes in her husband’s arms, she turned, gave him a quick but loving kiss, then popped to her feet. Turning back towards Steve she said, “Darling, are you ready to eat? After that exercise, I’m starving to death.”

“What would you like, Mrs. Sloan?” Karla asked. “Room service can bring up anything you want.”

“Two points, Karla,” she replied. “First, the names are Steve and Barbara. Although I love ‘Mrs. Sloan,’ this is almost the first time I’ve ever heard it. Needless to say, on our island Steve never called me that.” Looking pensive for a moment, she raised an eyebrow while looking at Steve and added, “For that matter, Steven Sloan, I can’t remember you calling me anything.”

“I did, too!” he protested. “I recall saying ‘Let’s fuck!’ numerous times. I did, too, talk to you.”

“Thank you very much. I guess that’s why I started to think my last name was ‘fuck’, too!” She giggled at him, winked, and padded off toward the kitchen with Karla following. Karla was puzzled, to say the very least. Such behavior was utterly without precedent in her experience, particularly on the part of the wealthy. Stopping for an instant, Barb called over her shoulder, “Since it’s the middle of the night in Hawaii, what do you want, darling? Breakfast?”

Steve, still lying of the carpet in the sitting room said, “How about one of your wonderful omelettes? Feel like it?” Barb just grinned and winked.

Entering the kitchen, Barbara moved swiftly, seemingly unaware of her nudity. Then another point that had puzzled Karla was cleared up. Without even seeming to look, Barb opened drawers and cabinets to get the materials she needed for her cooking. In every case, the item was exactly where she expected it to be. When the men had set up the kitchen, they had used a series of diagrams and lists which obviously gave the precise location for every item. Barbara Sloan moved around the kitchen as if she had been using it for years.

Turning to Karla, Barbara asked, “How about you, Karla? Are you hungry? And are you going to remain dressed? Steve and I don’t mind a bit, of course, if you do. It’s strictly up to you.”

After indicating that she had forgotten to eat amidst preparations for the Sloan’s arrival, Karla raised her hands to her topmost button and then froze. Barbara, in the midst of food preparation saw what had happened. Leaving the food, she went to the woman and took her in her arms. “You’ve never been naked in the daylight, have you?” she asked softly.

Karla started to shake her head but then admitted that she had, but just once.

“Don’t worry about it. And don’t do it if it bothers you. Okay?”

Then Barb gently raised the girl’s head — her head had been hanging so that her chin was almost on her chest — and looked into her brilliant blue eyes. “You’re very lovely, you know.” Then with a lovely little grin she added, “Boy! What I wouldn’t give to have hair and eyes like yours! Your hair is the color of newly-minted gold, and your eyes... ! Like brilliant sapphires. While mine? Just plain old brown. Yuck!”

“You can’t be serious!” Karla protested. Then she looked into Barb’s eyes for some sign of teasing but found none. “My God!” she exclaimed. “You are serious.”

Then she shook her head and said, “The world is just not fair. Mrs. Sloan, you are the most beautiful thing God has ever created on two legs. And then I look into your eyes and realize that, as beautiful as you are externally, it is only a pale imitation of your incredible beauty within. I look at my eyes in the mirror and often feel cold. I look at yours and see an incredible level of warmth, love and sensitivity...”

“Thank you!” a stentorian Voice said. “I agree with your assessment, Karla Kosta. I think she is my very finest creation. Of course there is a certain amount of competition for the title. Her dearest friend, the maid of honor at her wedding, is a nine-year-old marvel named Caitlin Fitzpatrick. Of course Caitie is only nine years old while Barbara is a fully-developed nineteen...”

“Now wait a stinking minute!” Barb protested. “I’m almost thirty-three. It says so right on my passport—”

“What do they know?” the Voice interrupted. “I’m the one who keeps score, and on my scorecard you’re only nineteen. And holding there, too!” There was a brief pause and the Voice continued, “Karla ... May I call you Karla?”

The woman had been utterly stunned by the Voice. She believed she was hearing the voice of God Himself. And she was. She had dropped to her knees and her forehead was touching the floor. Now that she was being addressed by name she had no choice but to respond. “Yes, Lord,” she said softly. “Of course you may call me anything you wish.”

Then she began to cry hopelessly and added, “I have been such a sinner! I have lied, cheated, stolen, broken every possible commandment...” Looking up from the floor, she continued, “Why would you ever want to call me anything? Or say anything to me other than to damn my soul to the fires of Hell for all eternity!”

“Everything in life has its purpose,” the Voice continued. “And, Karla, Barbara knows you work for the Secret Police. You can see how upset she is ... or is not. Now, Karla, I want you to rise to your feet and look Barbara Sloan over as carefully as you can. And I want you to tell me exactly what you see and feel. As I said a moment ago, I agree completely with your assessment of her physical beauty. But now please look her over as carefully as you can.”

Karla immediately did as she had been asked. Standing up, she ran her fingers lightly over Barbara’s arms and upper torso. “She’s ... she’s unbelievable!” the woman said. “There’s nothing but the most satin-smooth skin over perfectly toned muscles...”

“Feel her breasts,” the voice commanded. “And squeeze them. I assure you, Karla, you won’t hurt her.”

She did as she had been commanded. When she squeezed Barb’s tits, the girl moaned and closed her eyes. “That feels so great!” she whispered. “Not quite as good as Steve doing it, but it does feel great.”

“They ... they’re solid. They are so firm and yet so wonderfully yielding.” Then Karla stepped back and dropped to her knees to get a better look at Barbara’s lower body. Only then did she realize that Barbara Sloan had only a small tight nest of pubic hair right above her slit. The rest of her loins were completely bare. And all of her body was the same golden tan, while her pubic hair had the same sun streaks as the hair on her head. “There can’t possibly be a more beautiful woman. She’s utterly perfect. And then to see her loved by her husband...”

“Thank you, Karla Kosta,” the Voice said. “I agree with you completely. And as for you, Mrs. Sloan, after spending four months alone with Steven on that lovely island, I would have thought you would have had enough loving to last you.”

“I did,” Barb replied. “I had enough to survive the honeymoon. But that was then and this is now. And we are married, after all.”

“Indeed you are!” the Voice exclaimed. “In fact, Karla, I took an unaccustomedly active rôle in the proceedings.” There was a noticeable pause and He continued, “I blessed the couple at the end of the wedding Mass.”

By this time Steve had come into the kitchen to find out what was going on. He had recognized the Voice from the wedding reception. There was another pause and The Voice said, “Steven, how do you find your wife’s body? Is she attractive to you? Does she give you physical pleasure when you enter her?”

“If there was any greater pleasure, Lord, I wouldn’t survive.” He paused for a moment and added, “Of course, I do have a bone to pick with Ken Carlson. He told me that the way to gain the greatest sexual satisfaction is to try to make each experience more enjoyable than the last. But Barb keeps fainting at the end so I can’t tell if I’m giving her pleasure or not.”

To Karla the Voice said softly, “How long was Barbara Sloan in orgasm while you were watching? Before she fainted?”

“About half an hour,” the girl replied softly still looking down at the floor.

“Did she appear to be enjoying sex with her husband?”

This time Karla blushed as red as a beet. “Lord, I have heard of women having orgasms, although I’m not sure if I’ve ever had one. But from what I’ve heard from other women, when it happens — and it happens only rarely — it only lasts for a moment. If they only knew what Mr. Sloan does with his wife...”

“What would they do?” the Voice persisted.

“They would have their husbands or lovers give the Sloans anything they want if only Mr. Sloan would make love to them,” she replied. Again she was blushing as she replied.

“And how about you, Barbara Sloan?” the Voice asked. “Are you enjoying sex with your husband?”

Because of her prior experience, Barb assumed a sense of humor when she framed her response. “How can I tell if I am or not? All I know is that my loins are in constant spasm, I don’t know if I’m alive or dead, I’m pretty sure I’m screaming, but I have no clue what I’m saying, if I’m saying anything intelligible at all. And then when it’s all over, I’m like a child’s rag doll that’s been left out in the rain...” She paused for a moment, nodded her head and added, “and then run over by a big truck.”

There was a rumble of laughter that lasted for a minute and then the Voice asked, “That may be so, Barbara, but would you stop? Would you like it if your husband left you alone, physically?”

This time Barb was very serious as she replied, “I could not live for more than a day or two if Steve didn’t take me. If ever he wants me to do anything, all he has to do is to deny me his marvelous cock for a day or so. I would be begging him to do anything at all to me if only he would take me. I cannot live without him, Lord.”

Again there was a pause and the Voice said, “Barbara and Steven, I am going to ask you to do me a favor.”

“That is impossible, Lord,” Barbara replied softly. “What is Your wish? Whatever it is, we will do it.”

“My favor is for both of you to hold Karla closely. But first, Karla, it is essential for you to strip bare. Can you do that?”

Not even bothering with the buttons or zippers, Karla literally ripped the clothes from her body. In moments she was as bare as the Sloans.

Steve had taken Barb into his arms and melted her with a kiss. Then they opened their arms and held the woman closely. “Now I want all of you to close your eyes. It is not only sporting events that have an instant replay.

“I am going to tell you the story of a very brave young woman. Some years ago when Czechoslovakia was in turmoil, there was a guerilla war of sorts being waged at a low level of intensity against the Soviets. In one action a young man was fatally wounded, but was brought back to a house the guerillas were using as a base. Although they managed to stop the bleeding, it was apparent that his wounds were so severe he wouldn’t survive the night. As a last request, he asked if this girl, only sixteen at the time, would sleep with him.

“He took her virginity and impregnated her. At that time — the Communist influence at work — abortion was the standard method of birth control. However, this young woman, who, I’m sure you’ve already guessed was Karla, was not going to do that. There was an element of love for the young man who had died in her arms, but far stronger was her belief in the sanctity of life. Karla withdrew from the group and dropped out of sight. I should have told you that she has no family. Her father was killed by the Russians and her mother died when she was in her early teens. Now watch.”

With their eyes closed, it was as if they were watching a television screen. They saw a lovely young woman on her knees in a chapel, praying. She asked God to please protect her baby and see that he got a good home. While on her knees, she was joined by a nun in habit, who helped her to her feet. When standing her distended abdomen indicated that she was very close to giving birth. The nun held her in her arms and comforted her, as she began to cry. Softly, the nun told Karla that arrangements had been made for the baby to be adopted by a childless American couple. “Your baby will be going to America!” the woman exclaimed. “Its future is now in God’s hands.”

The picture fuzzed over and then cleared up again. The Voice said, “This is Mary Wallace. She was a brilliant trial lawyer who, on learning that she and her husband, Bill, would be getting a baby, resigned from her practice so that she could devote herself full time to the baby’s needs.” With her was a very handsome boy, about eleven years of age, with blond hair and blue eyes.

To the amazement of the three, the woman was teaching him words in Czech. “Billy,” she said, “your father was a hero of the Czech independence movement. It was like the American Revolution that we’ve read about. Your mother is a brilliant woman who loves you very much. She loved you so much, she gave you to me to take care of for her. But, darling, you should try to learn the language of your mother and father so that you can greet her appropriately when the time comes.”

“My God!” Karla whispered. “I don’t believe it. Just look!”

The mother and child were seated at a computer. The mother put a CD into its drive and the two explored the Czech Republic. When they finished, the boy put his arms around his mother’s neck and kissed her. “I love you very much, Mommy.” Then the woman using a word processor and a drawing program, proceeded to write a story for her son.

Seeing this was too much for Karla. Dropping to her knees she raised her eyes and said, “Dear Lord, thank you for what you have done for my little boy! He’s so darling and this woman loves him so much. I can’t conceive of her generosity in trying to educate my son in the history of Czech Republic, and teaching him a language she doesn’t even speak, just so he can greet me at some time in the future.”

At that the Voice said, “There’s more. Karla, your son is William Wallace, Jr. The Wallaces could not possibly love your son more if Mary Wallace had given birth to him herself. And, there’s one more thing.” To the Sloans he said, “Because your private angel hasn’t had much to do with you people soaking up the sun in Hawaii, I have also assigned her as Billy’s private guardian angel. Barbara, I think you’ll agree that Billy is in very good hands, indeed.”

Just then Susie materialized beside them. When she did, Barb told Karla to kiss the sprite. She did, and almost passed out from the contact. “Susie!” Barb chided. “I told you to ease up. Okay?”

“Can’t I have any fun?” the tiny woman asked with a grin.

“Since you’re now an angel, the answer is no! You’re supposed to spend your time in prayer and pure thoughts.”

With her brow furrowing, but with a merry glint in her eye Susie asked, “Does that mean I can’t watch Steve plowing your cunt anymore, either?” Then with her arms akimbo she declared, “I knew it all along, Barbara Sloan! You’re just plain mean!”

Instead of responding, Barbara stretched out her arms and the sprite floated into them. Then to Karla’s utter amazement, when the two kissed, she could actually see electricity flowing between them. As Barbara increased the intensity of her kiss, Susie first held her as tightly as her tiny arms permitted. But then, as she realized what was happening, she began to flail them in the air in a vain attempt to get away. When she saw the sprite’s movements slow and then watched as her arms dropped to her side, she heard stentorian laughter.

When Susie regained consciousness, the Voice said, “I told you not to mess with her, Susie Sloan. You may be an angel, but Barbara Sloan is in a class by herself. She can convey love and joy at a level of intensity that you can’t hope to match, angel or not.”

“One of these days, Barbara Sloan...” the tiny woman gasped.

“Give it up, Susie,” the Voice proclaimed. Then He asked, “What do you think of Karla Kosta, anyway?”

Easing herself out of Barbara’s hands she said, “Well, I would answer if I could get a better look at her. But from what I’ve seen, she’s really pretty good.” After a short pause she continued, “Karla, your son, Billy Wallace, is the neatest boy I’ve ever seen. He is so bright and loving. I can’t tell you what you did for him.” Moving farther away from the group, she said, “But how about if you get out from Steve’s arms so I can get a good look at you?”

Karla again realized that she was stark naked. But, strangely, it no longer bothered her. She moved away from the group, threw her shoulders back and after shaking her head to straighten her hair, just looked at them.

“I hate her!” Susie exclaimed. “I can’t stand a woman who can fix her hair just by shaking her head. When I think of all the time I spent on mine to try to make it look like it had some life and body — and heaven help me if it was raining or humid...” Looking at Barb she continued, “You know what? Now I’m sure Steve’s blind. With the tropic humidity in Saigon, I always looked like something the cat wouldn’t even bother to drag in. But this jerk never knew it.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.