The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Beginning that first day, Paula Wilhelm was indefatigable. She looked for the dirtiest possible jobs and did them without complaint. She learned to cook and was soon better than the other girls. At night, while the others slept, she read. As she had shown on the first day, Paula had an acute sense of humor. Because of the age difference, particularly when Barbara and Steve, along with Karla, returned to the United States to resume her teaching, she became the housemother to Anna and Maria.

In a few short weeks she shed over forty pounds through a combination of diet and exercise and now her figure was as sleek as the others. At the same time, although she didn’t know it, she was shedding over twenty years of age. While Anna and Maria moved slowly down from 26 to nineteen, Paula went from 44 down to 23. Periodically, though, Paula would disappear for hours at a time, with the disappearances themselves coming at all hours of the day and night. She never mentioned them to her daughters, as she had come to think of them, and they never asked.

One day, though, she asked Maria to cut her hair in an urchin’s cut similar to Barbara’s, Karla’s, and Anna’s. Maria was skeptical because Paula’s hair reached almost to her waist although she always wore it up.

When she protested, Paula said quietly, “I only kept it long because Fred said he liked it this way. But all of his mistresses have short hair, and he patronized prostitutes who do, too.”

After Maria cut it, she was amazed at the result. Paula turned out to have hair almost identical in coloring to Barbara’s complete with the sun streaks verging on platinum blonde. With her brilliant blue eyes she was stunning.

Three months after her arrival, Paula thought the time had come. Finding the girls at their computers she said, “Okay, kids, what do you think? Am I ready?”

The two girls each spun around in their chairs and looked at her. When they looked up at her, Paula felt a wonderful warmth. All of them were naked, and Paula realized how incredibly beautiful both girls were. Both rose and really started to look Paula over carefully at for the first time since that awful Sunday. Since she had invited their inspection, Paula stiffened her back and stood there.

While the other girls were both five feet eight, Paula was only five feet four. Maria, in effect, conducted the inspection as if she were going down a checklist. “Well ... hair and eyes: okay.” With her brilliant blue eyes and the wave and body of her multi-hued hair coupled with perfect features, she was a knockout. “Tits and nipples: okay,” Maria continued. Paula’s breasts were perfectly shaped and her up-thrusting nipples were hard. Paula, too, had learned the secret along with the girls. With the lightest possible touch, Maria ran her long fingers over Paula’s flawless skin. There was not a trace of the horrible beating she had suffered.

Now sounding bored, Maria announced, “Skin: okay; hips and legs: okay.” With her exercise on the machines and in the pool, there was not an ounce of fat anywhere on her body. Then Maria gently slid her finger up Paula’s vagina and tickled her already-erect clit. “Cunt: all right, I guess. It’s nice and wet, anyway.”

Then she stepped back and concluded, “I guess you’re okay ... for a middle-aged woman, that is. But why do you ask?”

“Because my test scores came back, I have my new wardrobe — all thanks to Barb and her friends in New York — so I guess it’s time to go home,” Paula responded.

Both girls instantly felt a twinge of impending loss. Only then did they realized how wonderful for them both it had been to have Paula with them. Ever since the Sloans had returned to the States, the three had shared a single bed. Whenever one of them had a problem — usually a knotty programming problem — Paula comforted her at night in her arms and usually quietly suggested an approach to the problem’s solution.

Temporizing, Maria asked, “Test scores? What test scores?”

“The civil service test for secretary,” Paula responded. “I achieved the highest score in history.” With a grin she added, “Of course, our republic has a very short history, but what the hell.” Then she added, “Today is Wednesday, and Fred always plays golf with Klink and Slavic on Wednesdays. It enters into my plans. And my golf clubs are in the car already.” The car she referred to was a white Mercedes convertible which was one of two cars the Sloans acquired for their use when they took the Rolls back home with them.

The girls were still baffled, but realized that the time had come. The three women went into the shower, then the bathtub, and then both massaged oil into their friend’s skin. Anna slid the tiniest lace bikini up her legs and smoothed it on her hips. The bikini was followed by stockings and then a magnificently simple blue suit. Although normally worn with a blouse, Paula insisted that a blouse didn’t fit in with her plans that day. Finally, Paula watched as Anna fastened her gold collar around her neck. Carrying the engraved letters, ‘B’’S’, it was Paula’s proudest possession, signifying she was one of Barbara’s Slaves.

The girls each had a duplicate, the only difference being their names engraved in tiny letters on the inside. Turning, she kissed Anna with all of her love. When she felt the flow of the girl’s love through her lips, she realized that the power of the kiss would have killed her three months earlier. After quickly changing into a similarly cut gray suit, Maria was ready to accompany her, although she still had no idea what was going to happen.

Driving up to the Home Ministry in the magnificent car with California plates, they received VIP treatment. When Maria announced herself to the receptionist, “Maria Müller and friend to see Minister Wilhelm,” the response was instantaneous.

Moments later they were being escorted to Wilhelm’s private office in the corner of the top floor. Although Paula had been to the ministry and her husband’s office a number of times over the years, she was certain that her appearance had changed so dramatically no one in the ministry would ever recognize her. Her husband was standing when they entered his office with Maria in the lead.

Quickly coming around his desk, Wilhelm held out both hands which Maria immediately took in hers. “My God, Maria!” he gasped. “Never have I seen a more beautiful woman!” Then he paused and concern showed in his eyes. “Your scars... ?” he said.

“There are none,” Maria assured him. Then she moved aside to reveal Paula who was behind her.

Seeing the incredibly beautiful woman, Wilhelm was overwhelmed. As much as he had dreamed of Maria, at five feet eight she was really too tall for his five feet ten. But this woman was different, and exactly the right size. “Who are you?” he asked. “I thought I knew all the beautiful women in Prague.”

“I’m your wife, Paula, darling,” she replied quietly. “Surely you remember? After all, we’ve been married for over fifteen years.”

Then she moved to him, took him in her arms and melted her lips on his. Snaking her tongue into his mouth, she searched and found his. When their two tongues met, there was a jolt of electricity that instantly flowed between them. Paula let loose her love and her passion and could feel him weaken. Gently, she ended their kiss and moved back just far enough to be able to see him clearly. She giggled merrily when she realized he was glassy eyed. Wilhelm shook his head to try to clear it.

Then Paula said, “Darling, it’s almost noon. We have just enough time for a nice fuck before our golf date.” Then with her eyes wide she asked, “Or would you like a suck and a fuck? There’s a special combination offer today.”

Frederick Wilhelm’s eyes had widened. “What’s going on? What happened to you, Paula? My God ... And your language! You never use...”

“Darling, we both know you love to talk dirty to your prostitutes. Since I’m replacing them ... Damn!” she exclaimed, as if she suddenly remembered something.

“You don’t know what you’re getting, do you? I forgot that you particularly love the meat show at the houses, don’t you?” With that she took off her suit jacket and laid it on the top of his desk baring her body to the waist. Standing before him, she cradled her breasts and said, “I think I’m pretty nice on top. My tits are perfectly shaped and my nipples are up-thrusting and hard. Feel? There’s no extra charge.”

Wilhelm could still scarcely believe that this incredibly beautiful girl was his wife. The voice was the same, certainly, although it was now softer and more cultured. The eyes were the same, although he admitted to himself he had forgotten what magnificent eyes Paula had. But the attitude was totally different, and the words she used he had never heard from her lips before.

Although he was still befuddled, he realized that she had dropped her skirt to the floor and was standing before him wearing only the tiniest lace bikini, her pumps, and her gold collar. Reaching out, he ran his fingers lightly over her body and realized she was golden perfection. Although it was early November, and, as usual damp and overcast, she had a perfect all-over tan. Then he remembered her words and asked, “Charge? What charge?”

“For my services, darling,” she replied. “Today’s special is a suck and a fuck for only 1,300 crowns — or US$500. Isn’t that neat?” With that she dropped to her knees, unzipped his fly and drew out his already erect cock. “Isn’t it lovely, Maria?” she asked. Then she kissed the tip and licked a drop off it.” Raising her head, she held out her hand and said, “The money, please?”

“But you’re my wife,” Frederick protested.

“Of course I am, darling,” Paula replied. “That’s why my services are only half price. If you weren’t my husband, it would be 2,500 crowns. That’s what you normally pay.” Then looking hurt she asked, “Don’t you think I’m worth it? All the girls say I’m giving it away and I guess I am. But I love you, so what the hell. The 1,300 crowns please, darling.”

Utterly baffled he gave her the money from his wallet. After counting it in exactly the same manner he was used to seeing with his many prostitutes, she slipped it into the top of her stocking the same way, too. With a lovely bright smile she unfastened his belt and held his trousers so he could step out of them. Then she eased his shorts off his hips.

She then sucked his cock in a way he had never experienced before, even taking his whole length in her mouth. Although he had seen the American porno flick, Deep Throat, many times, he had never before experienced it. In moments she had him ready to spend. Then, instead of getting him off, she jumped up, sat on the edge of his desk and spread her legs wide. Since she was still holding his throbbing cock, he had no choice but to move closer. When he felt it slide smoothly into her tight wetness, it was one of the most incredible experiences of his life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.