The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

The next day, shortly before noon, there was a knock on the door. Anna opened it and squealed with delight when she found Paula Wilhelm standing there.

“Mama!” she screamed as she threw herself into Paula’s arms.

Paula almost passed out from the power of the girl’s kiss. Then to Anna’s amusement, as soon as the door was closed, Paula was shedding her clothing while going toward the sitting room. The result was a trail of clothing left behind her. When she found Barb rising to greet her, she was hopping on one foot while shedding her tiny bikini.

After her welcoming kiss, Barb held her at arms length and just examined her closely. Finally, she shook her head and said, “Paula Wilhelm, you are utterly exquisite!”

When she realized what Barb wanted to do, Paula had stood proudly straight, inviting her examination. Then she walked around the woman slowly, studying her intently. Finally she asked, “What does Frederick say? Is he happy with his wife’s appearance?”

“I don’t know about his wife,” Paula replied casually, “but he can’t get enough of his latest mistress and newest prostitute.” Then with a wonderful grin she added, “Both of them are me.”

Then her face appeared to fall and she shook her head sadly. “Poor Fred! The problem is, he’s always broke, the poor thing.” Then with the happiest gleam in her eye she said proudly, “But I’m not!”

Then in a confiding voice she continued, “You won’t believe what he’s been doing! He’s been really practicing his poker, and is really pretty good now. He’s doing it to try to make more money to give to me.” Then with a wonderful grin she continued, “You know, it’s really great to be completely bare for a change. With Fred I always wear at least a pair of stockings. I need the stocking top to keep the money I insist he pay me — in advance — for my ... favors.”

Barb had heard from the girls about the day Paula had returned home and howled with laughter. Now she laughed again, realizing that the first day’s behavior had been continued. “Can you stay for lunch?” Barb asked. “Won’t Frederick get ... lonesome?”

“Not really,” Paula replied airily. “I entertained him before I came over and cleaned him out. Since payday isn’t until tomorrow, he can’t afford me anymore.”

Then she looked unhappy and asked, “But Barb, what can I do tonight? I certainly can’t give credit.” Then she brightened and said, “But Fred’s resourceful. I’m sure he can organize a poker game and win enough for at least a good fuck.”

They went out to the pool for a swim. After watching Paula move up and down, Barb gave her some pointers and her speed through the water increased noticeably. After a sauna and a shower, Paula insisted on giving Barb a massage saying that she loved running her fingers over her perfect body. At one point she mentioned that Barbara could make a great deal of money merely by just selling access to her body to any number of women. Barb just grinned.

When Paula asked why she didn’t sell her body to Steve, she replied, “Two reasons: First, I’ve got too much money as it is. Second, it wouldn’t work: Steve knows I have to have his cock to live. And I’m not sure I don’t need him even more than he needs me. If he didn’t take me when we went to bed, in a matter of minutes I would be on my knees begging him to do anything to me, but please take me!” With a wry grin she concluded, “It’s a great idea, Paula, but it’s much too late for me.”

Karla had been preparing the family lunch. When they all sat down, Steve — who was fully dressed for a change — grinned at the collection of naked women around the table with him. Then he complained, “These are really the times that try men’s souls! Just look! I have to sit here looking at ten of the most beautiful tits God ever put on women.” Then to Paula he said, “Frau Wilhelm, you are utterly exquisite. What you did to yourself is truly amazing.”

She blushed prettily and replied, “Coming from the husband of the world’s most beautiful woman, I’ll take that as a compliment. Thank you, kind sir.”

She gasped with delight at the lunch. Karla had prepared a perfect lobster bisque and followed it with cold lobster served with fresh mayonnaise and accompanied by a magnificent light Chardonnay.

“Golly!” Paula exclaimed. “This is almost as good as having peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!”

The others giggled at her comment while Karla stuck out her tongue.

As they were just finishing their last sips of wine, the phone rang. It was the one phone wired through the hotel’s switchboard and it almost never rang. As far as they were concerned, it’s sole reason for being there was to call for a car to be brought around. Knowing this, Barb raised an eyebrow and answered it. It was the concièrge announcing the arrival of a Federal Express truck with a large shipment for them.

After Barb told him to sign for it and send it up, he said, “But ma’am, this is like no delivery I’ve ever seen. Most of the cargo we can sign for and have. It will be sent up very soon. However, there is a part of the shipment that’s accompanied by two armed guards. They insist that you must sign for it personally. May I send them up?”

Barb instantly agreed, then raced to the bedroom to slip on a pair of jeans and a shirt.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Opening it, Barb found four men. Two were regular FedEx people, while the other two were uniformed armed guards. Her eyes widened when she saw that both were carrying riot guns in addition to their normal sidearms. Whatever they were delivering clearly was considered to have great value. After signing, the boxes were stacked in the entrance hall.

The girls who Barb had shooed off to dress had returned. All were wearing Levi’s except Paula who was wearing only a thong. When Barbara pointed out that there were a great many more packages being delivered, she replied that modesty was not an occupational requirement for prostitutes, and she was one.

“Hah!” Barb responded. “You are no more a prostitute than I am.”

“But you’re wrong,” Paula said. “Fred has never taken me without paying in advance.” Then blithely she added, “Although I have no other customers right now, the fear that I might helps to maintain his ... interest.”

Then she added, “And if you really want to know the truth, Mistress, I have become sufficiently proud of my body that I really don’t care who sees it. I’m a prostitute.”

Holding the woman at arms length, Barb looked deeply into her eyes and then shook her head. “Paula Frederick, you are a fraud!” she proclaimed. “When I look in your eyes all I see is the same love, joy, and sanctifying grace I see with the others.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” Paula replied. “I guess it’s helping.”

“What’s helping?” Barb asked raising an eyebrow. She was almost certain she was being set up.

“Going to church, and receiving the sacraments,” the girl replied simply. “On Sunday, I caress Fred’s cock, but then won’t let him touch me until after we go to church. So he comes to church. Then when we get back home, I let him fuck me ... after paying, of course. While he’s sleeping afterwards, I prepare brunch and then we’re set for the day.”

The result was that the hotel porters’ eyes were almost jumping out of their heads staring at Paula’s perky tits and almost fully revealed body. Meanwhile, the women were opening the special parcels with the greatest care.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.