The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

As they drove through the streets of London following a police escort, Karla was in a daze. Clearly, the Duke knew what was going on, but he had not told anyone else. They had been met at the private aircraft terminal by one of the Queen’s equerries along with two limousines. The Duke was wearing his uniform as an air vice marshal in the RAF. Although he had not worn it in almost fifteen years, it still fit — or more accurately, again fit — perfectly. It was with great pride that she had straightened the Victoria Cross on his neck, then she hung Doug’s DSC around his. He was wearing his uniform as a major in Her Majesty’s Grenadier Guards. With his scarlet tunic and bearskin, he was indescribably handsome.

But the most surprising thing was to be addressed as “Your Majesty” by the equerry. As a member of Her Majesty’s household, he was a student of protocol; she had been astonished and still was.

The two vehicles drove through the gates of Buckingham Palace and up to the main door. There they were again greeted with full ceremony with the guards presenting arms as they alighted from the two cars. Ushered into the great Hall of State, she found the Queen standing before her throne awaiting them.

When she led the way to the Queen, Karla could tell that she was being watched most closely, particularly by the Queen herself. At the appropriate distance, Karla made a perfect court curtsy and rose to find that the Queen had come down from the dais and took her in her arms.

“Your Royal Highness,” the Queen said loudly and clearly, “it is a great honor to welcome you to my kingdom! I am only sorry it has taken so long.” Then she took Karla in her arms and kissed her on the lips.

Momentarily astonished, Karla’s reactions had slowed. But then she returned the kiss with all of the power and love she possessed. The Queen’s eyes widened at the kiss. Then holding Karla by the shoulders, she stood back and looked at her closely. Seeing the incredible grace in her eyes she said softly, but loudly enough to be heard by her chief equerry, “Your Majesty is always welcome in my home.”

Out of the corner of her eye, Karla could see his eyes widen as the Queen’s Equerry realized the import of what the Queen had said: Karla was being formally recognized as a fellow crowned head of state, and more important, as a close personal friend of Her Majesty. In all of his years in service, never had he encountered such a reaction.

Karla then took Barbara by the hand and said, “Your Majesty, may I present my older sister, Barbara Sloan. Aside from being my sister, I adore this woman and worship the ground she walks on. I sincerely hope Your Majesty will welcome her, too.”

Taking both of Barbara’s hands in hers, the Queen looked deeply into her eyes and saw the same Divine grace she had seen in Karla’s. “The family resemblance is unmistakable,” the Queen said. “And as the sister of Her Majesty, you are as welcome as she is.”

Then with a warm smile she said, “Mrs. Sloan, you are an American, are you not?” Barbara smiled and said she was. “On behalf of my people, let me thank you again for the friendship of your people toward mine. Without your help, we would never have survived. And I want you to know that we will always remember!”

The introductions continued. When the Queen looked at the Duke she shook her head and said, “Your Grace, I cannot remember ever seeing you look this good.” Searching her memory she finally shook her head and said, “No, you never did. I’m certain. Your Grace, on your best days in the past there was always an ineffable sense of sadness. It’s gone now.”

Cocking her head, she remarked shrewdly, “Might the appearance of Her Majesty have something to do with it? I have been reading about the possibility of a wedding between Her Majesty and your grandson. And looking at the two of them together, I must conclude that it appears to be more than mere rumor.”

“What would Your Majesty think if my grandson, the Earl of Whitfield, were to marry Her Majesty, Queen Karla of Bohemia?”

“We would be utterly delighted!” the Queen exclaimed. “And if such an event were to occur, please allow me a bit of notice so that I might select an appropriate gift.”

Donald was stunned. Here the Queen herself had just said that she wished to send the couple a personal gift. It was almost unheard of. “My grandson asked me yesterday for my blessing on their forthcoming wedding. Although a date hasn’t been set as yet, Majesty, it is likely to be soon. Could you consider this to be the notice you asked for? Aside from the members of the family you have just met, you are the very first to know.”

The Queen then returned to Karla and Doug and said, “Let me be the first. I am so incredibly pleased to hear the news of your engagement. I could not be more delighted.” Looking at Karla she said, “This will make you British, by marriage at least, and I am so pleased and proud to welcome you to my country!”

Karla and Doug acknowledged the congratulations.

The chief equerry then led the way outside to a very large castle courtyard. There a reviewing stand had been set up. Beyond it was the band of the Grenadier Guards, along with a Guards company. At parade rest beside them were the personnel of an RAF fighter squadron. Although they didn’t know it, the squadron was the 17th, the one the Duke had commanded in 1940 and in which Karl Kosta had served. Just as they were about to mount the steps to the reviewing stand, an equerry discreetly removed Doug’s Distinguished Service Cross and slipped it into his hand.

With the Queen on the reviewing stand, the troops were ordered to attention and the band played the British national anthem, “God Save the Queen.” When it concluded, the Queen stepped up to the microphone and said, “Good afternoon and welcome. Today, it is a great honor and privilege for me to make some awards for extraordinary heroism. One of them is long overdue.

“First, would Major Sir Douglas Whitfield come forward, please!” Karla gave Doug a little push and he moved forward to stand at attention before the queen. “Major, I regret only one thing. Because of the nature of the work in the Special Air Service, its activities are largely secret. As a result, I am not at liberty publicly to announce the details of this award. However, for extraordinary heroism far beyond the call of duty, it is my great pleasure to award the Victoria Cross to Major Sir Douglas, Earl of Whitfield, DSC, KCB.” Extending her hand, she shook his, then hung the Cross around his neck. As Doug returned to his place the band struck up the Grenadier March. It was followed by three cheers from the Guards drawn up in formation.

Then the Queen returned to the microphone. “This morning I met for the first time a truly extraordinary woman. She is here beside me: Karla, Queen of Bohemia, Duchess of Brandenburg, Countess of Savoy.” Turning to Karla she asked, “Would Your Majesty please join me?”

Karla stepped forward and stood beside the queen.

“First, I wish to state publicly what I said to her privately a few minutes ago: I consider her to be a very special friend. She and her guests are welcome here at the palace at any time.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.