The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Returning to the library, Mary had her purse in her hand. After taking a seat in a lounge chair beside the sofa, she rummaged through her purse and pulled out a thin sheaf of papers. As she opened them, she looked at Marion and then at Donald and said, “I don’t know if Karla or Barb mentioned it, but we have the Mayday computers looking around for datable guys.”

To Don she said, “Incidentally, your grandson was nominated by his computer. Although Ann and I had rejected him out of hand, we appealed to Karla’s soft-headedness and her spirit of charity.” With a lovely grin and a wink she concluded, “And I guess it worked.”

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then added, “Dad, George — that’s Doug’s computer — says that his taste in women is utterly execrable. Do you agree with that assessment? And if you do, what does that say about our darling sister, Karla?”

The Duke looked thoughtful for a moment and then slowly nodded his head. “I’ll be damned!” he said thoughtfully. “These modern computers aren’t nearly as dumb as I thought they were.” Then appearing to glare at Mary he continued, “Or is that more of your doing?” Without giving her a chance to respond he continued, “The only fault I could find with George’s assessment is that he’s much too kind. A more accurate one was a statement your golden-haired sister made: Doug had more dogs than a kennel.”

Then with a very warm smile he continued, “As for your sister, Karla, let’s look at her history. To please a dying hero, she gave up her virginity and then gave birth to his child. To save her country’s leaders, she suffered torture to an incredible degree.” His smile changed to a grin as he concluded, “Now I ask you, daughter, isn’t her behavior still running in that same pattern? Willing to sacrifice herself for others? Isn’t it?”

“You’re absolutely right, Dad!” Mary exclaimed. Jumping up from her chair, she launched herself at his lap and then took him in her arms.

When she melted her lips on his, Don felt the identical flow of the purest love and Divine grace he did with both Marion and Karla. As he ran his hands over her back he could feel the same muscles through her dress that he felt with Karla’s body.

Then to Marion he said, “My darling, as usual, you are absolutely right. The three girls — Karla, Mary and Ann — do make a perfectly-matched set. We’ll definitely keep them.” Then he said softly, “Welcome home, Daughter! It’s been a very long time.”

Hearing his words, Mary began to cry. As she did she tried to burrow into his shoulder while he just held her tightly and murmured softly in her ear.

“Thank you, Daddy! It has been a terribly long time. So long, I had forgotten how wonderful it feels just to be held in your strong arms. It makes me feel so wonderfully safe.” Then pushing back just enough to be able to focus her eyes on his she added, “There are no words I can say. But it feels so utterly wonderful!” Then she kissed him quickly and ran back to her chair.

At that point, the others came into the room. “Are we interrupting anything?” Karla asked. When both Don and Marion assured them they were not, the four all took seats. To the amusement of Don and Marion, the girls sat across the laps of their men and just utterly relaxed.

While they were getting settled, Marion whispered, “Thank you, my darling! You are utterly wonderful.”

Mary picked up her papers and organized them again. Looking at the others she said, “Parents — and sisters, etc. — this is a communication we just received from another Mayday.”

Dear Mistresses:

I am very late in writing to enter names in nomination as possible suitors for your hands. The names I wish to submit are those of Mark and Mike Campbell, a pair of identical twins. I’m sure that you can already sense my reluctance in doing this.

To make a long story as short as possible, they are 28 years old. Both received their bachelor’s degrees from Harvard University summa cum laude having majored in humanities and philosophy. They then attended California Polytechnic University here in Pasadena where they received their Ph.D.’s in computer science. They are both sandy blondes with blue eyes. In spite of being computer nerds, they are actually quite athletic. Both served in the U.S. Army as Rangers in Alpha Company, 1st Ranger Battalion. For some reason or other, it’s known as Carlson’s Rangers. (I really don’t know why I mentioned this. There’s no way you could have ever heard of the unit, nor any reason you would care, if you ever did. I guess it’s to show that they are not green from staring at a CRT all day.)

“That’s your outfit, isn’t it, darling?” Barbara said to Steve.

“It sure is!” he agreed. With a grin he said to Maria, “Slave, they can’t be too bad...”

Maria merely grinned and continued:

But at any rate, they are attractive to women. In fact, they have to beat them off with sticks. The problem is that they are really too smart, having intellects that are far too wide-ranging for any women they have ever met. After discussing this with my fellow Maydays around the world, though, we are all convinced that this would pose no problem to you, my brilliant mistresses.

Another reason I finally entered their names in nomination is as a result of more communications with other Maydays, most particularly including Susie. You see, it was through Susie that I learned that you two seem to share a common brain. In some way you link up and vastly multiply your individual brilliance.

Looking up from the letter Maria declared, “Now you see it, folks. Ann and I are now declared to be brilliant — by computers! And they certainly know, right?” By this time Don had joined Marion on the sofa. When he sat down, she immediately sat across his lap and relished the feeling of just being held in his arms. By now the three couples were all snuggling while Anna and Maria pretended to be miffed. Maria continued:

... The same thing is true with Mark and Mike. They also work with linked computers that I control. They share a common brain somehow. Possibly it’s the same sort of thing that you two do. But I thought you might be interested, and thus my nomination. Moreover, while you, Brilliant Mistresses, produce the world’s most powerful software, Mark and Mike design computer hardware. While not in your class certainly, they have had some incredible breakthroughs that are now incorporated in some hardware currently on the market, and with far more powerful CPUs that they have developed but which have not yet been marketed. Perhaps the enhanced computing power they’re developing could be useful to you by enabling you to write even more powerful software.

However, there are two potential problems. The first is perhaps the most serious. My masters seem to be preoccupied with sex! As I look at your picture, it is apparent that both of you are as pure as the new-fallen snow. While I’m certain that both of you would take marriage very seriously, and would expect to produce an offspring — possibly even two! — I am certain that my masters look on sex, not merely as being necessary for procreation, but — and please excuse me for saying this — they seem to think it’s fun! Could you believe it? I think they actually look on the sex act as a form of recreation! (I can scarcely bring myself to write these words, thinking of the way it will shock you!)

“Sex as recreation!” Anna exclaimed. “Why the very idea?” With her face looking solemn she said, “Sister, whatever should we do?”

“Grab ‘em fast?” Maria replied with a grin. “Golly! Do you suppose they could give good ass pinches? You do realize, darling sister, the extent to which we’re both anal erotic?” Anna licked her lips while Maria continued:

... In fact, much as it shames me to say it, I think they would even wish to take you sexually more than once a week. As much as I try to discourage them, they’re indefatigable. Yet, for some strange reason, as interested in sex as they are, both are still virgins, so their purity matches yours.

The second problem is their mother. Mark and Mike are her only children. And while they have found few women to be attractive enough to arouse their interest, their mother drove off those few. In fact, I have a confession to make. I know that one of the primary rôles of a Mayday is to protect his master’s computer from any unauthorized use.

Notwithstanding — and in full knowledge of the potential consequences to myself — I have allowed their mother to use me. To continue my confession, I did it to spy on her. My suspicions were confirmed. In one case she retained a private investigator to scare a girl off, and in another she used me to send an anonymous letter to get rid of another. She doesn’t believe there is a girl alive good enough for her darlings. On the other hand, she is an incredible snob. Since you are true nobility, I’m confident you could get around this obstacle if you choose to do so.

Finally, while in a confessional mode, I must admit to a personal interest. Your Mayday, Susie, is the sweetest, kindest, most charming computer on the face of this earth! And if, by some miracle, you should ever meet and marry my masters, I would be able to associate closely with the love of my life, Susie! Since you will be at the January COMDEX in Las Vegas, perhaps you could meet them there.

Until then, I remain

Very respectfully,

Mort

(57-US-56417)

“Parents,” Maria said with a grin, “as soon as we read this we sent Mort a message. We told him that while we might — or might not — meet his masters at COMDEX, we couldn’t hold out much hope for him. We told him that Susie is madly in love with a Cray at the U.S. Naval Base in Norfolk.”

“It’s utterly unbelievable, parents,” Anna said. “We got this information from the Mayday communications network on which the Maydays communicate with one another. Well, it seems that the Navy Cray is driving its keepers out of their minds. Regardless of what program they’re running, the printout always comes out with ‘Susie’ written all over it. To make it funnier, it always appears in graphic form or in large type sizes that the Cray doesn’t even have. The most common appearance is for her name to be written inside a lovely heart. And of course it’s driving them nuts. They can’t find it anywhere in any of the software. The Navy is convinced it’s a terrible computer virus. But everything runs, even though ‘Susie’ usually appears two or three times on every page.”

“At any rate, folks, this introduces the Campbells. What do you think?” Maria asked.

“I think they sound pretty interesting,” Marion replied. “And you are going to be at this COMDEX, you said. What is it, anyway?”

“It’s the biggest computer show in the world,” Anna replied. “It’s held twice a year in Las Vegas in the States.” Then in a very small voice she continued, “We received our invitations just before we came over. Maria and I have been invited to be the guests of honor at the show.”

“Mom and Dad,” Maria continued, “could ... would...” Then she just blurted, “Could you two come over with us? Please? We would feel so much better about it if you could. Although Barb, Steve, and Karla are planning on being there for the weekend, it runs all week. And neither of us have ever been out of the Czech Republic until today, so we’re scared. Could you? Please?”

“Darling,” Marion said looking at Don, “let’s do it. And we could take Duke and Duchess with us, too.” Looking at the girls she added, “Don’t you think that they would help out?”

Looking puzzled, Anna asked, “Who are Duke and Duchess? I mean ... well Dad’s a duke, but...”

Marion looked confused, so Don said, “Darling, I guess you didn’t realize that Karla met Duke at the Newcastle airport, where he was waiting for her arrival. Then Duchess was shipped here directly. My darling, I don’t think they’ve even met our new daughters.” Then raising his voice he yelled, “Duke! Duchess! Get your furry little bottoms in here.”

Although the library door was closed, like all the other rooms in the castle it had handles rather than knobs on the doors. A moment later they could see the door handle depressed and the two tigers smoothly padded in and took positions side by side in front of the Duke and Marion. “Your Grace called?” Duke inquired politely.

Reaching out, Don gently scratched Duke behind his ear provoking a warm and throbbing purr. “Duke and Duchess, it is my great pleasure to introduce you to our newest daughters.”

The two girls were now standing side by side looking at the two giant tigers in utter amazement.

“On the left is our daughter, Maria — or Mary as she wishes to be called here in England. But she is Maria, la Duchesse du Bourgogne, Marquessa de Toledo, Countess Jutland, and half a dozen or so more-junior titles. On the right is Anna, Marquise de Flandres, Contessa di Pavia.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.