The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

The next morning — it was only Tuesday, she realized — Barbara Sloan gave Steve’s hand cupping her tit the lightest possible squeeze.

“Good morning, my darling,” he whispered. Then he melted his lips to hers as she spread her legs and he moved into position between them. After slow and sustained lovemaking, with Barb again in orgasm for fifteen minutes, the two collapsed on the bed. After kissing her soundly, Steve whispered, “Good night again, beauteous wife. You wear me out.” With that he pulled the covers up over his head. As she shook her head in amusement, his breathing almost immediately became slow and regular.

Only then did Barb realize that they were alone in bed. Aside from the slight depression beside her and the lingering fragrance of her body, there was no sign of Karla. Then looking over she saw Karla’s head just above the level of the bed. “That was so incredibly beautiful,” the girl remarked. Then she produced a mug of coffee for Barb.

Moving up in the bed, Barbara plumped up some pillows, then patted the bed beside her. “I hope you brought coffee for yourself, too?” Karla hadn’t. She scampered back to the kitchen and returned moments later with her own mug. Standing up straight beside the bed she began to sip. “Well, what are you standing there for, Slave? You’re supposed to be keeping me company in bed.”

With her eyes sparkling, Karla replied, “But I can’t, Mistress. After all, I’m fully dressed, and I certainly can’t get in bed with you with all my clothes on.” Again she was wearing her “uniform” of starched cuffs held with onyx cuff links and a wing collar with a beautifully tied bow tie.

“Oh,” Barb said morosely but with her eyes twinkling. Then she brightened and added, “I don’t care how long it takes, Slave. Strip off your entire uniform and join me in my bed.”

“But, ma’am, it’s taken me hours!” Karla wailed. Then with a wink she untied the tie, took off her collar and cuffs and put them on a dresser. Picking up her mug again, she slid into bed beside Barbara who was holding the covers back for her. The two snuggled together and sipped the hot coffee.

When they finished, Barb looked at Karla and said softly, “I can’t apologize enough for last night, my darling slave. My behavior was inexcusable.” With her eyes wide she added, “Is there anything I can possibly do to make it up to you?”

Barb’s words presented an opportunity which Karla took instantly, albeit while acting thoughtful. “Mistress, there’s just one thing...” She shook her head and continued, “No, it’s utterly out of the question. You would never...”

“I will do anything, darling Karla. I swear it! Now what can I do?”

Turning suddenly in bed to face Barb, with her eyes shining she said, “You can spread your legs wide and let me eat you out. That’s what you can do!”

“Boy! You’re really asking for it, aren’t you? And you haven’t even had your introductory whipping. You haven’t even been my slave for twelve hours and already you’ve tricked me.” Pretending to glare at the girl, Barbara added, “Karla Kosta, I will get even. I hope you know that?”

“Indeed I do, Mistress,” she replied. With her eyes closed she continued, “I can feel the whip in your hands cutting into my body already.” Opening her eyes again she added, “And I will thank you gratefully for each stroke.”

She paused a moment and added, “I told Miss Cartwright about it yesterday. Just so you know, when you’ve finished, I will want to crush my bleeding breasts against your body. I want you to hold me as tightly as you can with your hands over as many of my whip cuts as you can manage. Then with my body screaming in its agony I will kiss you. I will melt my lips to yours to try to convey in some small measure the love for you I feel. The love for you that’s become my all-consuming drive.”

Then with a quick grin she changed the subject before Barb could respond. “Now spread your legs, darling mistress. I can’t eat you out the way you are.”

After Barbara Sloan spread her legs and Karla knelt between them, she looked forlorn as she wailed, “Now I’m here but I don’t have the slightest idea what to do!”

Reaching down with her slender fingers, Barb parted her nether lips. When she did, Karla could see that her clitoris was already engorged in anticipation. Dropping her head she kissed the tiny bud, sucked it, and then lightly bit it. Barb screamed as she was overcome with an orgasm which released a small flood of her juices. When she did, Karla could taste Steve’s semen mixed in with it. Although it brought back bitter memories of her abuse at the hands of the Soviet soldiers, she found she loved this taste.

She had her mouth over Barb’s cunt as she tried to get her tongue as far up as she possibly could. Barb had her eyes closed and her hand on Karla’s head as she savored the incredible sensations the girl was creating. When she opened her eyes and saw what Karla was doing, she gathered a handful of hair and lifted her head. “Maybe Susie can get her head in my cunt, Karla Kosta, but you certainly cannot!”

Karla only grinned and dove back to her labor of love. After she had held Barb in orgasm for minutes, and when the only taste she had was that of her pure juices, she slowed her efforts and let Barb relax. For her part she was gasping for breath because she had not been able to breathe normally with her nose mashed against Barb’s loins.

Then she felt herself being lifted and then deposited on the bed again with her head on the pillow beside Barb. Before Barb could say anything, Karla whispered, “Thank you, dearest mistress. That was utterly luscious.” After pausing for a moment she added, “I could taste my master’s cum mixed with your love juices, Mistress. It was scrumptious. Do ... do ... do you ever ... go down on him?” she blurted.

“Often,” Barb replied softly. After thinking for a moment she added, “But not as often as I used to. I used to do it to get him hard so he could take me for the fourth or fifth time. Thinking about it, though, I really think his balls have grown larger since we’ve been married. My God! Steven Sloan is truly the answer to a maiden’s prayer. His cock and balls are both so huge! When he’s in me I think the tip of his cock is going to come out my mouth.”

Then with a grin, she smacked Karla on her flank and said, “It’s time to get going. We have to work out, cook, and then get ready for the turkeys that are going to be trying to sell us a bill of goods of some sort.”

As they worked out, Barbara marveled at the fact that after only one day Karla was now moving 60 percent of her weights. When they paused between machines, Karla asked, “How long did it take you to get in your present shape, Mistress? It must have been years and years.”

“It was less than six months, darling. And you’re in infinitely better shape than I was. Believe it or not, I weighed about 185, my posture was terrible, my tits were bags — I was a total mess. You’ll be in far better shape in a week or so than I am now.”

“That’s utterly impossible,” Karla stated flatly.

After completing their workouts, they got in the shower. This time Karla insisted on working on her new mistress and loved every minute. Getting out of the shower stall, she put Barb on the massage table and gave her the best massage she had ever had.

“You are marvelous, my darling slave. But how did you ever learn to give such a wonderful massage?”

“I never did,” the girl replied. “But I remembered what you did for me yesterday, and I just love being able to run my fingers over your luscious body.”

When she was finished, Barb put Karla in the solar oven “to bake” and then gave her a massage. She finished by working musk oil into the girl’s body. “Well, what are you going to wear today?”

“I’m going to wear my new uniform, of course,” Karla replied matter-of-factly.

“But, darling, you’ll be naked. Everyone will see you. You just can’t!”

“I can, and I will,” Karla stated flatly. “Besides,” she added with a grin, “the turkeys will be so busy drooling over my body they’ll sign anything you stick in front of them.”

Barbara was puzzled. She shook her head and said, “Karla, I just don’t understand. You’re saying that you’ll be undercutting the position of your own people. What on earth for?”

“It’s simple,” the girl replied. “You are on the side of the Czech people. You, Mr. Sloan, Andy and Ken want to create real jobs for my people. The bureaucrats just want people paid for doing the least amount of work, or none at all if it comes to that.”

When they went out to the kitchen, they found Andy and Ken preparing breakfast for everyone. “How was your night?” Barb asked.

“Super!” Andy declared with her eyes bright. “Last night for the first time I was able to get Ken to cum in my mouth. It was just so great. His cock is still small, but I guess that was the first spend he’s ever made.”

“How about you, Ken?” Barb asked. “Was it fun for you?”

“It sure was at the time,” he replied ruefully, “but now look!”

Ken’s balls were small, but to Barb they looked cute. And in spite of his complaint, it was obvious that his sac had refilled overnight. “Oh, you poor thing!” Barb exclaimed as she dropped to her knees, kissed his small prick and then took his sac in her mouth where she gently massaged his balls with her lips and tongue.

“Now wait a stinking minute!” Andy protested. “Those are mine! Get your own cock and balls, please, Mrs. Sloan, if you don’t mind!”

“Did someone mention me?” Steve asked blandly as he entered the kitchen.

Barb, still on her knees in front of Ken, howled with laughter. Ken smiled wryly, while Andy grinned. Karla didn’t know what to do. Rising to her feet, Barb went to her husband and gave him a loving kiss. Since he was now fully dressed for their morning meeting with the Czech officials, she just groped at his crotch. Feeling his huge balls and sac through his pants, she just made happy sounds deep in her throat.

Then she carefully straightened his yellow tie with its navy stripes and adjusted the lapels of his blazer. “You look so handsome, darling! Even with your clothes on.”

Andy announced that breakfast was ready and told everyone to sit down. Karla was confronted with her first American breakfast. There was a large glass of fresh grapefruit juice followed by medium rare steak served with two eggs and hash brown potatoes. All of this was washed down by more of the marvelous Columbian coffee she had used earlier in the morning. When she and Barb realized that it was still only 7:30, they both howled with laughter.

The Czech girl found herself eating with relish. As usual, the food was utterly spectacular. “But where do you put it, Mistress?” she asked. “You’re so thin, yet there’s so much food.”

“You may not have noticed, darling slave, but I’ve had a lot of exercise last night and this morning. The short answer to your question is, I burn it off.”

Then she looked at the girl closely and sighed, “Darling, you are looking utterly spectacular. Now you even have a light tan. With your tiny brown nipples, you look luscious.” The others agreed that Karla was truly a stunning beauty. With her delicate features, the juxtaposition with her gamine haircut created a spectacular effect. While initially skeptical, the girl came to believe the others were serious.

After breakfast, Barb disappeared for a few moments and then reappeared wearing a simple white silk sleeveless dress that fit her perfectly. In addition she was wearing a priceless double strand of pearls and her gold wedding ring. Seeing her, Karla jumped to her feet and smoothed the dress to her body, then looked at her hopefully. Although both women were five-feet eight, now wearing two-inch white pumps Barbara was taller. She canted her head and the two women melted their lips together.

“I adore you, Mistress,” Karla breathed when they parted. Then making a moue, she said, “Oh, dear! I’ve smudged your makeup. What ever will you do?”

As usual, Barb was wearing nothing but the musk oil Karla had earlier massaged into her body, so she just stuck out her tongue. Then shaking her head she commented, “The world’s not fair! Not only do you have hair like melted gold, and eyes like the Mediterranean, but your lips are as red as cherries — naturally! It’s just not fair.” Karla just winked and grinned.

Going to the computer, Barb booted it up then called up her checkbook. Going on line she checked her bank balance and shook her head when she saw it was high by the 100 million dollars Ken and Andy had told her about the day before. Standing behind her, Karla watched in amazement as Barb shifted to her brokerage account and in just a few minutes had invested almost all of the Clifford’s hundred million, keeping five million extra in her account for spending money. Then she went on line, checked for mail, received a letter from Sue and responded to it, telling her briefly about Karla and her history. Then she signed off and started to shut down the computer.

“What did you just do?” Karla asked. “And how did you do it? You certainly didn’t use the Czech telephone system. It can’t work that fast.”

With a grin Barb replied, “Oh! That. Well, we have a line-of-sight microwave link to a receiver in the plane. It’s nearly impossible to intercept, we’re told. Then there’s an automatic transceiver in the plane that bounces my signal off a satellite to a ground station in New York. And I’m there. It’s really pretty easy, and it’s a lot of fun.”

“No wonder you Americans are so far ahead of the rest of the world! Just look at what you did: You used the world’s highest technology ... to check your bank balance, and chat with a friend. You just take for granted what in fact are incredible technical breakthroughs.” Then she reddened as she added, “Mistress, may I try the computer, please. Just once? Before you shut it down?”

“Of course you can!” she exclaimed. Then she apologized for not offering Karla the opportunity sooner. Sitting the girl down, she loaded an encyclopedia CD into the tray. On its incredibly sharp 21-inch screen the girl explored the Czech Republic. Then, after Barb changed the CD, watched enthralled as the battle of Gettysburg unfolded before her eyes.

Then Steve came into the room along with Andy and Ken. Ken sat down at the computer and brought up some financial files. He and Andy proceeded to brief the Sloans on what they had already learned about the Czech republic and some of the opportunities they had identified.

Finally, Andy said, “We’ve got a few people coming up to see us after lunch. I guess Ken and I can sit in on that meeting, because we’re the contacts. They know we don’t have two nickels to rub together, but they think we have some rich friends.”

She paused and, looking embarrassed, added, “I’m afraid you and Barb will have to change clothes again. Rich or not, dressed the way you are now the kids would be so scared by you both they wouldn’t even be able to talk.”

Then, when she asked about Karla’s uniform, and the girl repeated what she had earlier said to Barb, the other three howled with laughter. But then Andy, with an eyebrow cocked asked, “Karla, are you absolutely sure? Won’t you be endangering your position in the Secret Police if you appear like this?”

“Absolutely not!” Karla responded instantly. “In fact,” she said with her chin up but with her eyes gleaming with suppressed laughter, “I might even get a medal for heroic service above and beyond the call of duty. Or some such bullshit.” Then with her back up straight she asked, seriously this time, “But do I look all right?”

“All right!?” the others said in unison. “You’re utterly magnificent!”

“And Steve and I love you desperately, darling slave!” Barb added.

“As do Andy and I,” Ken chimed in.

“Thank you,” she responded quietly. “And I love you all, too.” Then with her chin up she added, “Of course, as much as I love the three of you, it’s only a tiny fraction of my love for my mistress, Barbara Sloan.” To Barbara she said, “Darling mistress, if I ever do anything to shame you, I will destroy myself. I could not bear to continue living.”

Barb just shook her head in resignation.

A moment later the phone rang. It was the front desk announcing visitors for the Sloans. “They represent the Ministry of Industry,” the concièrge said, “and the Minister himself is with the delegation!”

“Are you really certain you want to do this?” Barb asked Karla, still concerned. “You could put on a normal uniform in an instant.”

“I’m very sure, Mistress.” Karla replied. “I couldn’t put a uniform on now, anyway. I’ve cut them all up and it’s much too late to get another from the hotel. But thank you for the opportunity of serving you and my country.”

Andy and Ken disappeared in the direction of their room. “To get some sleep for a change,” Barb remarked to Steve with a grin.

Hearing a knock on the door, Karla took a deep breath and straightened her back even more. Before she left the sitting room she pinched her already-turgid nipples so that they were as erect as possible. Leaving the room, she went to the hall and opened the door.

Fortunately, she had mentally prepared herself for the reaction of the four men standing at the doorway. Four mouths dropped open in unison when they saw her naked beauty. Remaining impassive, she greeted them in Czech, “Welcome. The master and mistress are waiting for you in the sitting room. Will you please come with me?”

The three juniors stumbled into the entrance hallway and went towards the sitting room. The minister, Hans Slavic, entered and whispered, “Major Kosta?” For security reasons, he was the only member of the delegation who knew who she really was. Karla merely nodded. “What ... Why ... why are you dressed like this?”

“My master and mistress like to see my body naked.” Glancing downward she added, “They made me cut my lovely long hair and then pull out almost all of my pubic hair, as you can see.” With a tear in her eye she finished, “It hurt terribly.”

“But why did you do it? Don’t they know...” The minister interrupted himself. “Of course they don’t know.” Now standing up straight he whispered, “But why didn’t you tell them? There’s no reason for you to debase yourself like this...”

“The prime minister himself, Václav Klaus, told me that this is the most important assignment the Secret Police have had since our independence. So under the circumstances, I have no choice, do I?” With a very small smile she added, “And I’m sure you and your colleagues have seen naked women before.” Then with a noticeable glint in her eye she asked, “Am I so terribly unattractive?”

“My God, woman!” Slavic replied. “You are utterly gorgeous. You must be the most beautiful young woman in the Republic.” Then drawing himself up as straight as he could, he extended his hand which she took in her strong grip and said, “I shall inform Herr Klaus personally of your sacrifice for the Republic. There should be a medal for you at the very least!”

She led him into the sitting room where she performed the introductions in English. When they were all seated around the table, Karla found herself behind Slavic, and behind the other three men in his delegation. Forming her thumb and forefinger into a circle, she ringed her left nipple and stuck out the tip of her tongue at Barb, sitting across the table. Barbara Sloan was looking utterly bored, but just nodded almost imperceptibly indicating that she had received Karla’s message about a medal.

Karla moved quickly around the table taking orders for coffee. When she returned with a tray, she made sure she was as close to the Czechs as she could be when she served them. She smiled to herself as she saw the men reeling from the close association. When Barb told her in a firm voice to move more slowly so the men could fondle her body if they wished, she politely acknowledged the instruction and did as she had been told.

When the meeting got underway, it was easy to see the rôles Barb and Steve were playing. She displayed less than no interest in the business discussions and, after a suitable lapse of time, retrieved a fashion magazine which then seemed to consume her interest. For his part, Steve played the rôle of an ineffectual playboy who scarcely understood the words being used. Furthering this rôle, shortly after Barb returned to the table with her fashion magazine, Steve disappeared and then returned with a handful of golf balls and a putter. Then he divided his attention between the conversation at the table and his golf balls that he used to putt on the carpet.

While she appeared to be engrossed in her fashion magazine, it was all Barb could do to control herself and keep from cheering Karla’s performance. Whenever the girl bent over to serve, she almost put one of her gorgeous nipples in the man’s face, causing the poor guy to reel. Barb also wanted to stick out the tip of her tongue at Karla, when the girl had indicated that she was now in line for a medal. Barb marveled at how gracefully the girl moved and served. She’s truly comfortable in her nudity after only one day! she thought.

When Karla headed back to the kitchen, Barbara invented a pretext and followed her. “Darling, you’re utterly spectacular! But how can you do it? You’ve never been naked a day in your life before yesterday.”

“I was naked when I was imprisoned by the Russians,” Karla replied softly. Then she brightened and added, “But this is so much more fun!”

Barb stood back from the girl and, with her hand pensively under her chin, pretended to think for a few minutes. Then she appeared to brighten as if a thought had just occurred to her. “That’s it!” she exclaimed. “That’s what we’ll do.”

Raising an eyebrow, and knowing that she was being teased, Karla asked, “What will we do?”

“We’ll actually make some money for a change,” Barb replied. “We’ll rent you out as a showgirl. I read an article one time that said almost none of the dancers at the Lido in Paris are French. You’ll fit right in.” Then with her eyes wide, she asked, “I never thought to ask, Karla. Can you dance? Because if you can’t, you can just be one of the naked mannequins who decorate the stage.” Very brightly she concluded, “Of course we’ll get more money for you if you can dance.”

“I’ll try my very best, Mistress,” Karla replied with her tongue in cheek. “Although I’m not a dancer, I’m sure I could learn to be at least adequate.”

“Darling, we love you,” Barbara said softly. “And I love you most of all.” After kissing her softly and lovingly and almost causing Karla to pass out when she did, the two girls returned to the sitting room separately.

It was apparent that the minister and his minions were trying to sell the concept of Kendy buying the Skoda Works in its entirety, along with a set of severe restrictions on Kendy’s ability to make any changes in its operations. Steve carefully cultivated a befuddled image, raising a number of totally irrelevant questions. But with the fragrance of Karla’s body floating around the table, no one seemed to notice.

The result was that when the meeting broke up, somehow Kendy had purchased the Skoda Works for a pittance, with no strings at all. Kendy retained full freedom of action with respect to the entire complex. As the group left, Slavic’s parting words were to the effect that he would be sure to report Karla’s dedication to the interests of the republic.

An hour later, there was another message on Karla’s beeper. By now Andy and Ken had rejoined the group and everyone again was bare. Barb’s rationale was that she and Steve had to change for the group of young people later, so she was easing into the change.

When Karla called the Deputy Minister for State Security — it was the minister himself who was calling — the call was set up on a speaker phone so everyone in the room could hear both sides, but without any indication that the call was being monitored.

“Good morning, Minister,” she said. It was still only ten-thirty.

“Major Kosta, good morning,” Stefan Klink, the deputy minister said. “Are you free to talk?”

“Of course, sir,” she replied. “The Sloans disappeared toward their bedroom a few minutes ago. They’ll be ... otherwise occupied ... for at least thirty minutes.”

“Minister Slavic just called me,” Klink said in a sympathetic tone. “Based on his report, we are jointly recommending to Prime Minister Klaus that you be awarded the highest medal for merit in our new Republic.” He paused for a moment and then added diffidently, “The minister also told me that you are exceptionally beautiful, and are apparently serving the Sloans well. Now tell me,” he continued, “what sort of people are the Sloans? And why was Mrs. Sloan even present? I learned that all she did was look bored and read fashion magazines.”

“I don’t know for sure, Minister,” Karla replied, “but I’m confident that she married him for his money while he married for her undeniable beauty. And, sir, unlike some women, she seems to be living up to her part of the bargain. Her part, of course, is to make her body available to her husband for his pleasure, whenever, wherever, and however he may wish.”

When she said it, Barbara immediately began to vigorously nod her head. “I’m sure he’s taking her now, in fact.” She paused and added, “Mr. Sloan, regardless of what else he may be, is certainly virile. And Mrs. Sloan ... accommodates ... his virility.”

At this comment, Steve pointed to his groin. Barb crawled over to where he was standing, took his semi-erect penis in her mouth and almost instantly had it in a raging erection. Then feigning boredom she lay on her back with her thighs spread wide, ran her forefinger up her slit and then licked off her juices. In moments Steve had entered Barb’s cunt and was moving back and forth gently. He avoided bringing her to orgasm so they could both continue to concentrate on what was being said.

“Aside from that, though, I gather Mr. Sloan is an avid golfer, shooting regularly in the low 70’s. And, sir, I’m quite certain that his golf score is substantially higher than his IQ.”

With that Steve lifted his hand, shaped it like a gun and pretended to shoot her. Without changing her voice, Karla grabbed at her heart and collapsed to the floor, pretending to be dead. Still without missing a beat, she gracefully stood up again while continuing, “But if he’s dumb, there are no words for Mrs. Sloan. As beautiful as she is, if you were close to her, I’m sure you would hear the wind whistling through her ears. Minister, there’s a marvelous American word, ‘airhead,’ that describes her perfectly.”

Barb was lying on the carpet on her back and savoring the feeling of Steve moving slowly inside her. In spite of the lack of passion, or perhaps because of it, she was just enjoying the wonderful loving feelings he was creating inside her. When she heard Karla’s words, she made a whip-cracking motion with her arm and then traced a line straight across her belly. Seeing her pantomime, Karla vigorously shook her head and drew a line across her own chest carefully bisecting both of her nipples. When she did, Barb frowned and shook her head, no, but Karla kept insisting.

“But there’s one thing I don’t quite understand,” Klink continued. “You say the Sloans are, to say the very least, stupid. And your assessment is duplicated by the minister and his people, except in even stronger language. However, I have looked over the agreement and it seems that Kendy is getting the entire Skoda Works for essentially nothing. How can that be?”

“I’m sure it was dumb luck, Minister Klink,” Karla replied, “in the truest sense of the term.”

“Well,” Klink concluded, “I’m looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks when this assignment concludes. But,” he added with a chuckle, “I certainly don’t expect to see as much of you as Minister Slavic and his people did.”

“When you see me again, sir, my body will be scarred a bit,” Karla said softly. “You see, I guess there must be a streak of sadism in the Sloans, or else they’re suspicious of me. At any rate, as a condition of my staying on in their suite, I have signed an agreement in which I ask to be whipped.”

“Whipped?” Klink exclaimed incredulously. “You can’t be serious, Major.”

“But I am,” Karla insisted. After a pause she continued, “I think it’s a personal loyalty thing with them, sir. ‘If I agree to be beaten, I can be trusted’ seems to be the logic. In any event, I signed. Now the only thing I’m waiting for is the execution.”

After another pause she added, “Which brings me to another point: Could you provide me with a selection of whips of various sizes? I suppose there must be a shop somewhere here in Prague where they’re sold, but I have no idea what sort of shop it might be, or where. For that matter, it occurred to me that we might have a few ‘souvenirs’ lying around from our former comrades. Could you find some and send them over?”

“Don’t do this, Karla!” the minister exclaimed. “You can’t!” The girl realized that this was the very first time Klink had ever used her first name.

Then he paused and the tone of his voice changed. “Because of the importance of this assignment, Karla, I have been reviewing your record. Needless to say, it’s exemplary.” He paused for a moment and then seemed to take a totally different tack. “Were you captured and tortured by the Russians in 1989?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.