The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

“Marion,” Don murmured with his eyes closed, “would you please tell your daughters to stop assaulting me.”

Don, Marion, Anna and Maria were all in the bathtub together. While Don floated between them, the girls were using their distended nipples to gently massage his chest. While they worked, his hands were below the water. One of the girls’ buns was grasped in each hand. Whenever he squeezed, they would moan and rotate their nipples even faster. Marion was standing between his legs with a portable phone held between her shoulder and her ear to keep her hands free to gently massage his turgid cock and swollen balls.

“Excuse me a second, Barb,” she said into the instrument. “I have to take care of a small crisis here in the tub.”

“Small crisis in a bathtub?” Barb asked. “Sounds interesting. What’s going on?”

“Give me a moment to find out and I’ll tell you, Daughter,” she replied.

Then to Don she said, “Darling, how are the girls assaulting you?”

“With their turgid nipples,” he complained. “They’ve practically gouged furrows in my chest!”

“Oh, you poor darling!” she exclaimed. Then she lowered her head, took the head of his cock in her mouth and both licked it and sucked on it. “There, darling, mother kissed it and made it better. Besides, Don, there’s scarcely any blood flowing at all.” With that she went back to her conversation with Barb.

Three days had passed since they had last heard from Doug and Karla. The couple were staying with the Wallaces and having a marvelous time.

The day before, Barb and Steve had gone down to London. Since Marion had indeed become one of the Queen’s closest friends, when she had mentioned to Liz that Barb and Steve were going down to London, she had insisted that they be her guests at the Palace. The phone conversation was Barb’s report on what had happened already.

“Darling, I can’t tell you what it’s been like!” Barb enthused. “Remember, I’m just a small-town girl from Indiana, and Steve’s even worse. He’s from Wyoming. Would you believe Liz took us to a command performance of a new musical? I thought we were living high on the hog for the last six months or so, but never like this. It was unreal.”

She paused and then continued, “The Royal Box is definitely the place to be. And I mean ... Liz enters her box, with Steve and me behind her. We see that the houselights are up and the entire audience is standing, facing us. Then the orchestra plays God Save the Queen. It’s utterly spectacular!

“And to see a musical while sipping Dom Pérignon is really the way to go.”

Then she told Marion that at her insistence, Liz was letting her cook the dinner the following night. “The chef was really pissed, but there was nothing he could say. Her Majesty had spoken.”

Barb described her day of shopping and then said, “Incidentally, Liz and Princess Anne will be coming up with us. We told her we took the train down, but she insists on driving us back up. It’s going to be a real caravan, too. They’re trucking several of their horses up with us, and plan on doing some riding. Are you prepared?”

“We will be,” Marion assured her. “The first thing I have to check is to be sure we have enough empty stalls in the horse barn, and prepare John Fox for company.”

Then she hung up, put the flip-phone away, and turned her full attention to Don.

By this time his cock was in a full erection as a result of her fondling and the incredible sensations the girls had been creating with their nipples on his chest. “The poor, lonely thing,” Marion murmured. Then she went down on it, took it in her mouth and proceeded to use all her skill to torment him. After minutes of sucking, licking and swallowing it to her core, Don was almost in tears because she was using her skill to prevent him from cuming. When he screamed for release, she withdrew his cock so only the tip was in her mouth. Then she very cutely cocked her head, pretended to think about his request, firmly shook her head and went back to her torment.

Finally, as she knew it would, his need for release overwhelmed her skill and he began to pump semen into her mouth. When she swallowed every drop, she carefully licked off his cock and kissed its tip. Finally straightening up in the tub — the water was about four feet deep — she cocked her head and savored the taste. “Donald, I do believe that was Whitfield ‘47,” she said softly.

Then with a wonderful smile she added, “Truly a ‘20’ year, darling.”

By this time Don was starting to regain his breath and could speak. At the peak of his torment, it had taken the combined strength of both girls to hold his body in place. Pretending to glare at Marion he said, “And is this the thanks I get? I saved your grandfather’s life, and you try to kill me! Good grief, woman! What did I ever do to deserve this?”

While her eyes were dancing with glee, Marion faked a pout and said, “A nice guy you are, Donald Whitfield! I compliment you on your vintage semen and all I get are complaints. Thanks a helluva lot!” But with that she lowered his legs so that he could stand upright. Then moving close she melted her lips to his. While the electricity flowed between them, Don caressed her buns and triggered an orgasm. He repeated it when he teased her nipples and again when his tongue touched hers.

Easing out of the kiss, she just rested her head on his shoulder while savoring the sensations he was creating in her body. Periodically, her body would buck again as he did something which triggered another orgasm. With her head on his shoulder and her mouth close to his she murmured, “I adore you, Donald Whitfield.”

“Sister, aren’t our parents neat?” Anna asked Maria.

“And isn’t it a good thing Dad’s 82?” Maria replied. “If he were young and virile, Mom would be dead!”

At that comment both Don and Marion stuck out their tongues and said in unison, “Jealous!”

“Very!” Maria quickly agreed.

Then the playacting was over and she said, “That was so incredibly great!” She shook her head and tears started to flow as she said, “God! Please help Anna and me. We see the incredible love our parents share, and it makes us feel so utterly useless.”

The four got out of the tub and after exchanging glances, put the girls on the massage tables, with Don working on Anna, while Marion massaged Maria.

“I thought you two were getting squared away with the Campbell brothers?” Marion asked as she worked more of the expensive musk oil into her skin. “And by the way,” she commented, “if we haven’t said it before, your father and I utterly adore you two.”

“And we can’t tell you what you mean to us, Mommy,” Maria murmured sleepily. “For two orphans — two prostitutes — to be welcomed into a noble family is simply beyond belief!” She paused and then said, “The Campbells are okay, I guess...”

“Okay?” Marion asked skeptically. “Just okay?”

“But Mommy, look at us and then look at them!” Maria protested.

“I just did,” Marion replied acerbically. “They’re not nearly good enough for you. But who is? They seem bright enough, and good-looking enough. But what do you two think?”

“I think I’m madly in love with Mike,” Maria replied, “And Anna’s in love with Mark.”

Her sleepiness now a thing of the past, she rolled on her back to be able to look Marion in the eye. “You know, Mommy, it’s really funny. They have never touched us, but I’m certain that when I kiss Mike, I’ll hear the bells and feel that marvelous electricity that flows between you and Daddy whenever you kiss; Anna feels the same way about Mark. But the funny thing is we’re both equally certain that if either of us kissed the other’s brother, it would be like kissing a brother. Truly! Does that sound really stupid, or what?”

“No, darling, it sounds like your customary brilliance,” Marion replied softly.

Then she leaned over and melted her lips to Maria’s. Instantly there was a two-way flow of love, happiness and grace. As the intensity of their kiss increased, both Anna and Don could see something happening; it was as if the air in the bathroom had become charged with electricity. It became a clash of wills, as the power just continued to rise.

Suddenly the Voice sounded, “Would you two kindly knock that off, before you trigger a continent-wide power failure! I will say it just one last time: you — all four of you — are among my very finest creations ... Ever! In all of history!” Then the voice truly thundered, shaking the room, “Am I making Myself clear?”

“Very clear, Lord,” Marion replied; only then did she realize her whole body was shaking. “But I’m—”

“—one of My most perfect creations!” the voice thundered again. “I sincerely hope that this is the end of the discussion.”

Then His voice softened as he added, “I cannot tell you how much joy you create up here with the way you treat Anna and Maria. And, along with Karla, they are the daughters of you and Donald. They are truly flesh of your flesh and blood of your blood.”

He paused for a moment and then continued, “You know, this solves a problem for me. I recognize all of your shared concerns with the dukedom, and so forth. But at the same time, it is only right that there should be some human heritage of the monumental love you share. Well, now there is. There is only one more thing. Some of you have figured out the way the aging process works: As long as a man and woman keep producing gorgeous babies, they do not age. The aging process only restarts when procreation ends.”

There was the sound of snapping fingers and then the Voice continued, “Oh, by the way, Marion, you can throw away those pills. You just will not become pregnant. But back to the aging process. Since you are not having children, your ageing and Donald’s becomes dependent upon the girls and their husbands. When they stop having children, you will all begin again to age.”

There was the sound of a booming chuckle and He continued, “So it’s really in your best interest to encourage the production of lots of grandchildren for you to love and spoil. And I can assure you both that you have enough love to spoil a great many grandchildren!”

“Mommy!” Maria exclaimed, “It’s now official. I am your daughter!”

With that she jumped down from the massage table and knelt on the tile. Clasping her hands in prayer, she prayed, “Holy God, we praise thy name; all above and on Earth adore thee...” She continued speaking the words of the hymn and when she finished, she just remained kneeling, looking upward.

A moment later she was enveloped in the golden glow that grew steadily brighter and then exploded. When it did, they all heard the Voice say, “And all above adore thee, Maria, and Anna, and Marion, and Donald...” The Voice tailed away and then spoke again. “I hope that message was clear enough.”

Marion looked around and asked, “By the way, where are our resident tigers, anyway? I haven’t seen them all day.”

Maria rose to her feet and grinned at her mother, “Mom, I guess you weren’t paying much attention. Yesterday, we got another bunch of computers. Dad set one up just for Duke and Duchess with an 8-disk changer on its CD player. My guess is you will find them seated side by side staring at the CRT absorbing more knowledge.”

She grinned, shook her head and added, “One of these days, I’ll have to tell them they’re not human. They’re not capable of studying like that.”

Hearing that Marion began to gently run her fingers all over Maria’s body and all of her extremities. Although she loved the feeling, nevertheless she asked, “Mommy, what are you doing?”

“Darling, I’m just trying to fix in my mind how beautiful you looked when all your arms and legs and your head were still attached.” Then with her eyes wide she added, “You will let me know before you tell them, won’t you? That way I can be sure to be well away from the castle. You know I can’t stand the sight of blood, and hearing your screams of agony might later keep me awake nights.”

Then while stroking Maria’s hair, she said, “But I understand completely, darling. And you’re absolutely correct: Tigers are incapable of human forms of learning ... As long as it’s you telling them, not me!”

Anna and Don howled with laughter at Maria’s expense. Maria just grinned sheepishly and shook her head. “I might have known,” she muttered.

“By the way, Mom,” Anna interjected, “Never try to take on the tigers in a game requiring fast reactions. It’s literally true that no human has reactions a fraction as fast as theirs. They are truly unbeatable.”

With a grin she told how the day before she had set up a connection for Duke in an interactive Internet game. After playing for more than five hours and blowing away dozens of opponents, he retired undefeated. “And Mom,” she concluded, “I’ll bet that if you checked in six months you would find that “Duke of Prendwick” is still the all-time champion.”

“I like that!” Don declared, “Sir Duke and Dame Duchess of Prendwick sound like a marvelous titles to me. Anna, be sure to tell them.” Anna just grinned.


Two days later at ten in the morning, a caravan of cars, trucks and trailers rolled up the drive to Prendwick Castle. Marion and Don were standing at the massive door to welcome their guests. Elizabeth alighted from her car, followed by Princess Anne.

Elizabeth rushed over to Marion, took her in her arms and kissed her. When she did, again she felt the surge of love and grace. “I’ve missed you, darling,” Liz whispered, “and not just your cooking, either.”

Marion just grinned as Liz held out her hand to her daughter. “Anne, I would like you to meet my dearest personal friend, Marion, Duchess of Northumbria.” Anne acknowledged the introduction and then the Queen said, “And I’m sure you remember Donald, the Duke.”

“You mean, Douglas, Earl of Whitfield, don’t you mother? Donald is 82.” Then she looked puzzled and added, “But I could have sworn Douglas was in his mid-thirties. This man is in his mid-twenties.” The woman then looked nonplused when everyone started to howl with laughter.

“Daughter, I can assure you that this, indeed, is Donald, 12th Duke of Northumbria. And in spite of his appearance, he truly is 82.” Then in a stage whisper she added, “I even ran his fingerprints through Scotland Yard to be certain.”

Now the Princess was in a state of near-shock. “But sir, you can’t possibly be...” and her voice just trailed off.

“I’m afraid I am,” Don replied with a grin. “And, Princess Anne, the reason I look so feeble is what my bride does to me every night.”

He paused and mused, “I guess I didn’t know when I was well off. Just a few weeks ago, I had trouble sleeping because of all the aches and pains of old age. Now, I can sleep like a log, but my sexually insatiable bride won’t let me. It’s no wonder I’m aging so fast!”

“You poor thing!” Liz sympathized. “And what a way to treat a hero.”

Taking Marion by the hand she drew her closer to Anne and said, “Just look, dear, at what this poor man has to share a bed with. Why ... why...” Then she grinned and finished, “It’s Heaven, is what it is! Anne Windsor, this woman is female perfection.”

The party moved inside the castle. Liz ran up to the same room she had used before, while Marion escorted Anne to another guest suite. Holding the door open, Anne walked in as if she were in a state of shock. “Good heavens, Duchess Marion,” the woman exclaimed. “Never have I seen such palatial quarters. And I am most particularly including Buckingham and Windsor palaces in that statement.”

“Anne,” Marion said softly, “could you bring yourself to call me Marion? Your mother does, and insists I call her ‘Liz’. Now wouldn’t it sound a bit odd for me to call Her Majesty, the Queen of England, ‘Liz’, and call her daughter, Princess Anne, ‘Princess Anne’?”

“‘Anne’ or ‘Annie’ would be just fine, Marion,” Anne replied with a warm smile.

Then, while alone in the suite with Marion, Anne took her hands in both of hers and just stared into her eyes. Then, moving as if in trance, she came closer, tipped her head and melted her lips on Marion’s. When she felt the flow of the purest love and Divine grace, she started to faint.

Marion quickly caught her and held her tightly while waiting for the princess to recover. Finally Anne blinked once and then again. Then her eyes opened and she slowly shook her head to clear it. “Wow!” she exclaimed. “No wonder Mum wants to think of you as her closest friend. Without question you are the most loving, the most generous and the most graceful — in the truest sense of the word — woman in all of Great Britain.”

Then Anne slowly moved her fingers over Marion’s arms and shoulders, then looked down at her Levi’s-encased legs. Again she shook he head and with a quirky grin added, “And the most athletic!”

Now her grin widened and she said, “No wonder Mum was urging me to be sick during the Edinburgh Horse Show. I think I’ll develop a muscle spasm or something.” She looked thoughtful, shook her head and added, “Hell, I’ll think of something. Or the Royal Physician will. I’m looking for something that will force me to give up competitive riding.”

Now glaring at Marion she added, “And, Marion Whitfield, it’s all your fault, too!” With a petulant look she continued, “It’s just not fair! Why should one woman have absolutely everything? It’s just not fair,” she repeated.

At that the Voice said, “Who said the world was fair? But I’m glad you like Marion, Anne. She is one of My most perfect creations.” There was a momentary pause and then the Voice added, “And that’s after quite a few millennia of creating, too.”

Anne was utterly stunned. “Was that... ?”

Marion just nodded once.

At that, to Marion’s utter amazement, the Princess dropped to her knees, kissed Marion’s moccasin top and murmured, “Lord, I am not worthy to be in the same room with this woman...”

“You’re doing just fine, Anne,” the Voice responded. “Now get off your knees before you ruin your dress. You haven’t even put on your Levi’s yet.” There was a pause and then, “Good grief! And you’re a Royal Princess.”

Then in a very kindly tone the Voice added, “And a very lovely and very charitable one, too. I want you to know that I have taken very careful notice of all of the time and energy you devote to many truly worthy causes around the Kingdom. I want you to know that it is not unnoticed and most certainly will not go unrewarded. Do you understand? Your behavior has been very pleasing in My eyes.”

There was another short pause and, “And being ill during the Edinburgh Show demonstrates remarkable wisdom on your part. After all, Princess, one cannot lose if one does not compete, can one?”

Slowly Anne rose, all the while staring into Marion’s eyes. “You are truly blessed by Almighty God, aren’t you?” She shook her head again and then said, “But don’t you find this whole royal routine silly and stupid? And so incredibly beneath you?”

“No, Anne, I really don’t,” Marion replied. “In the last few days I have come to know your mother, the Queen.” Glancing upward she continued, “I can tell you that she is very highly regarded up there, too. But with respect to the ceremony, to some degree it is the mortar that holds the country together. Your mother, our Queen, represents the finest things England stands for. She is not a woman, Anne, she’s a symbol.

“It’s for this reason Don and I truly welcome your visits. We recognize she is a woman. And as a woman, she can get pretty tired of being a symbol all the time. I will only add that here in Whitfield, she is personally revered. The people here truly love her, as I’m sure you will see for yourself. And being on the far side of nowhere, I guess Whitfield offers her a place to relax and be herself. You see, Anne, she knows I love her as a woman, not merely as a queen. I guess she appreciates it.” Then with a grin Marion added, “And she likes the food, too.”

After Anne slipped into a pair of Levi’s and a sweatshirt, they rejoined the others. After deciding that no one felt like eating, they went over to the stable where seven horses were saddled and ready.

Marion could scarcely control a giggle as the Queen’s groom slowly shook his head. “Sam is being fixed up, Your Majesty. John Fox, here, said no one could touch Satan except Her Grace.” Then glumly he added, “John’s right. No one else can.” Shaking his head he added, “I’m afraid Your Majesty will have to give up the idea of buying him from the Duke. Even if you did, you couldn’t do anything with him, except feed him, of course.” Both the Duke and the Queen howled with laughter.

Anne followed Marion into the stable. At his first sight of her, Satan gave a whinny of welcome and started tapping a hoof on the stable floor in impatience. “Don’t be in such a big rush!” Marion teased him.

But she took an apple from the bag and stroked the stallion’s neck while he munched on it. When she retrieved his tack and began to saddle him, he was standing as still as a statue to make it as easy as possible. In moments, he was all ready and Marion led him out of his stall.

“What a magnificent animal!” Anne exclaimed. “Never have I seen a horse like that one. Marion, is he as good as he looks?”

“You’re the world-class rider; I’m not,” Marion replied. “Why don’t you watch him work and then you tell me.”

After leading him out of the stable, Marion got up on the saddle in a single fluid motion. Then after walking Satan around to loosen him up a bit, rode over to the jumping ring. In the intervening days, John Fox had replicated the layout of the Edinburgh show in their ring.

With perfect bearing, Marion rode him over to where the judges would be. At that point Satan executed a perfect bow, then trotted off to the starting position. At the starting signal Satan was off. With utterly flawless form he sailed over every jump, apparently with feet to spare. Completing the full circuit, Marion let him dance completely around the ring taking bows to the crowd.

As he was dancing around the ring, Fox had held up an electronic stopwatch so that Anne could see the recorded time for the jumping. “Good heavens!” she exclaimed. “That’s seconds better than the record, and that horse doesn’t look like he’s even fully warmed up yet.”

Meanwhile, as Satan continued his victory circuit around the ring — that was clearly what it was — Anne giggled and added, “What a ham! Aside from everything else, he’s a marvelous actor.”

Then to John she said, “Do you get the same impression I get? That horse would do absolutely anything Marion asked of him. He’s just so proud to have her aboard. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Nor have we, Your Highness,” Fox replied.

“The name is ‘Anne,’ John,” she replied. “I know you call my mother, ‘Elizabeth.’ She tells me that’s absolutely as far as she’s been able to get you to go.”

Then she shook her head and murmured, “Oh, how the mighty have fallen! In the old days, John Fox, if you had refused to call her ‘Liz,’ she could have taken off your head. Now all she can do is grumble.” But with a very winsome grin she added, “Please, John? Anne?”

“In the old days, the monarch would have no truck, ever, with a stable hand, either!” Fox grumbled. “But if you really insist, I suppose I can call you Anne.

“But to your earlier question, honestly, we have no idea how good Satan really is. We don’t think he’s ever really been tested. Except in one thing, and that’s pure speed. Watch, and you’ll see what I mean.”

Having taken his bows, Marion rode him over to the half-mile racetrack where Duke and Duchess were waiting. To Anne’s utter amazement, the first thing that happened was that Satan nuzzled the two tigers, who in turn licked his neck. Then the three lined up across the track with Satan in the middle. On Marion’s command, all three were off like shots.

“They’re so utterly beautiful!” Anne exclaimed. “Running like that you can see the incredible muscles on all of them.” Shaking her head she said, “But the tigers are just loping along, aren’t they John? It looks like they could leave Satan in an instant.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.