The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Anna drove their white Mercedes convertible while Maria navigated through the Los Angeles freeway maze. Both girls were scared because even in Czechoslovakia they had heard references to LA freeway traffic for years. As a result, they shared a sense of pride of accomplishment when they saw the entrance to the country club. Following the long entrance drive past lush golf holes on both sides, they reached the clubhouse itself where attendants rushed to open both doors.

To their surprise, the club’s general manager was present to greet them and then turn them over to a female assistant who escorted them to the ladies locker room. There she opened two adjacent lockers and checked to ensure that they had everything they needed.

The girls had locker bags with them that contained their clothes and golf shoes. After changing, the girls looked at each other, swallowed hard, and, following the woman’s instructions found their way to the pro shop where, they had been told, Mr. Conroy would be waiting for them.

When they entered the shop, they were greeted by a tall, slender young man who appeared to be in his early twenties. As they looked around him, he said, “Hi! I’m Jim Conroy. I think you’re looking for me.”

The girls’ eyes widened. Then they did a double take as they saw, right behind Conroy, three of the most beautiful golden-haired, blue-eyed blondes they had ever seen. After shaking hands with Jim, Maria turned to the oldest of the three and said, “You have to be Hank Conroy! Anna and I have heard so much about you.”

To her surprise, her introduction was greeted by giggles from two of them and a frown from the one Maria had addressed. Then the middle girl, who appeared to be nineteen, hit the older one on the arm and said, “I told you, Sam! You had better do something in a hurry. You’re really starting to age fast.”

Then she extended her hand and said, “Welcome, Maria, Duchess of Burgundy! I am truly honored. I’m Henrietta Conroy, but I only answer to Hank. As you just gathered, the fading older one is my daughter, Samantha, and the younger is my daughter, Kathy.”

The girls were in a state of shock. Anna was the first to recover her wits. Slowly shaking her head she said, “We’ve talked about it, but until now it’s been an intellectual curiosity. Hank, you really don’t age, do you? You are an utterly magnificent nineteen!”

Now she studied Hank closely and saw that she was exactly correct. The girl had utterly flawless deeply-tanned skin; from what Kathy had said the night before she knew it was all over. Everything about her was budding womanhood. Then she asked diffidently, “How many children do you have now?”

Hank looked at Jim and said, “How many, darling? It’s about seven, isn’t it?”

Jim Conroy just grinned and shrugged.

“Wow!” Anna said softly. “Susie said it will be like this for us, too. I believed it, but didn’t really know what it would be like. But now I do.”

Then she looked at the girls and said, “Sam, I guess you were the one who figured out the way your family works, weren’t you?” The girl just nodded. “Jim, you’re the powering force, while Hank is the control. She takes your love for her, magnifies it, and broadcasts it to the children and the whole world.”

Again she shook her head and said, “We may be getting the Nobel Prize, but the math in your family makes no sense to either of us. Jim Conroy gets 100 percent of your love and attention, Hank. Then the children get 50 percent each. But how on earth do you have 450 percent to give?”

Very softly Hank replied, “The answer to your question, dear Anna, is not on Earth. But to the Creator of the Universe, I don’t think it’s very hard.”

“As usual, Henrietta Conroy, you’re exactly correct,” the Voice thundered. “Not only is it not hard, I love doing it.” There was a pause and then the Voice continued in a bemused tone, “I rather like the sound of ‘Henrietta’ myself. It sounds rather like a maiden librarian.”

Then they all heard the sound of Divine laughter. “But when are you and Jim going to stop making love on the living room floor, blocking the front door? I know how much he loves probing your wetness with his giant cock, but couldn’t you be at least two steps away from the door, so that the children can open it?”

“I’ll try,” Hank replied softly, “but if you call me Henrietta one more time it’s all over! I might even stop having children.”

“Anna and Maria, it all started with Jim and Hank,” the Voice began. Then quickly he told how Jim had been wounded, saved in the jungle by Ken Carlson, and then returned to an Air Force hospital in Honolulu. He told how Hank had worked on his shattered leg by the hour, hurting her husband, and crying constantly as she did.

Finally He said, “This is my model family. There is none better.” There was a pause and then He continued, “But do you see what happens? Now Hank is telling me what I can and cannot do. And I simply love teasing her about Henrietta!”

“That’s the story of the Conroys,” Jim said softly. “And I guess you’ll have to accept it as coming from an authoritative source.” When he said it, there was a deep rumble of laughter.

Then Jim just shook his head and said, “But the reason you’re here is to learn how to play tournament golf.” With that he led the girls over to a very large display of clubs. Taking Maria first, he gently ran his fingers over her shoulders and upper arms.

“You’re no fair!” Maria protested. “While you were feeling things, why did you stop?” With a grin he ran his fingers lightly over her tit. When he did, her eyes closed and she said softly, “Squeeze it, please, Jim? Your fingers feel so wonderful! Exactly like Steve Sloan’s.”

Jim gave her tit a gentle squeeze, then squeezed even harder. Then turning to Hank he said, “Darling, I cannot tell a lie. Her tits are even firmer than yours or Kathy’s, and I didn’t think that was possible.” Then with a grin he said, “Well, that makes club selection a snap. Two more sets of gorilla clubs, coming right up.” Quickly he assembled two sets of clubs in a pair of matching golf bags.

As he started to leave the shop, he saw Anna standing sadly with a tear flowing down one cheek. “Oh, all right!” Jim said, feigning disgust. “I can’t stand to see a grown woman cry.” With that, he repeated on her what he had done with Maria. But this time, when he squeezed her tit, Anna’s body shuddered in orgasm.

“She’s sinfully sensitive,” Maria commented dryly. Then she provoked a gale of laughter when she added, “Her husband is going to have a terrible time. Since she’ll cum when he just touches her, he’ll have a hell of a time getting his cock in her cunt while it’s in constant convulsion.”

Just then Kathy Carlson entered the shop, and Hank screamed, “There you are! I had almost given you up for lost.”

With that the two sisters exchanged hugs and kisses. Then Kathy wheeled and held out her arms. The younger girl ran to her and the two hugged and kissed. Finally, they parted and Kathy said, “Hello, Kathy Carlson Conroy.”

The girl replied, “Hello to you, Aunt Kathy Carlson!”

As they watched Anna and Maria realized that the younger girl — about fifteen years old — was almost Hank’s twin already. Her figure was womanly and gorgeous. All she needed to do was fill out her already beautiful young tits. All three of the Conroy women were five feet eight, with golden tropic tans.

The group left the shop for the practice tee. While they were walking, the two girls looked around and felt lost. “I don’t understand,” Anna said. “I thought that four people were the most that could play golf together.”

“There are only three of us,” Kathy replied. “What’s the problem?”

Anna just raised an eyebrow, pointed to the others and counted to seven.

“Oh!” Kathy said, “I guess it wasn’t too clear. I’m playing with you, Jim is along to coach, and the girls are caddying. And I’m sorry, but Hank always caddies for me.”

When Anna again looked baffled, Kathy grinned and added, “It was true the day I first met Hank, and it’s been true ever since. I can tell the difference between the driver and the putter; it’s the other clubs that get me confused. So I just swing whichever club Hank puts in my hand.” Then starting with a very short iron Hank gave her, Kathy began to take easy swings to warm up.

Jim just shook his head in amusement as he saw the girls grip their clubs for the first time. It was exactly the same way he remembered Kathy gripping hers on that first day at Kapalua, years before. He lined up a batch of balls in front of each of them and asked them to swing. Again it was a replay from before. Both girls used very easy swings.

“Kids,” he explained, “you’re exactly like Kathy was. You’re swinging very easily because on your computer trainer you found that if you didn’t, the computer had your ball going all over the place. Right?”

Both girls nodded with their eyes wide.

“Well, the reason is that you’re both so strong, when you swing a normal club you actually twist its steel shaft. As result, the club head twists, too; it’s no longer correctly aligned when it contacts the ball. Anyway, that’s why we call these gorilla clubs. They have titanium shafts which are far stronger than steel. I can assure you that you won’t have the problems with these that you used to have. Now start to really let it out!”

The girls did as they were told. To their amazement, their balls went straight, true, and very far. By the time they had worked their way up to their drivers, every shot was sailing in a line over the 250-yard marker and landing at the heavy rough 300 yards away and beyond.

Deciding that the girls were thoroughly warmed up, they walked over to the first tee. Sam was caddying for Anna, while Kathy carried Maria’s bag. As daughters of a golf professional and the women’s amateur golf champion of Hawaii, both were already experts in club selection.

The afternoon was utterly glorious. Remarkably, the weather was the same as the day before: crystal-clear skies with the temperature about 80 degrees. And, Anna marveled, it’s January!

After six holes, the three women were tied — at 4 under par. The seventh tee was a significant distance from the sixth green. As she walked with Sam beside her the girl said softly, “Duchess Anna, could you help me, do you think?”

Anna just looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow.

Sam shook her head, grinned, and started over. “Anna, do you think you and your sister could help me?”

“Help you do what?”

“Get a man!” Sam cried. At that she stopped in her tracks and began to bawl. Since no one was behind them, Anna took her bag off the girl’s shoulder and put it on the ground. Then she just held her in her arms, stroked her golden hair and listened to the hopeless sound of her weeping.

When Sam was able to regain control, Anna gently released her, then kissed her with all of the love she could put into a kiss. To her initial surprise, it was exactly like kissing Maria. The girl had the same level of love, joy, and Divine grace. When they eased apart, both girls’ eyes were bright with tears.

“How can we help you, Sam?” Anna asked. “But why on earth would a girl of your incredible beauty and grace need any help?”

“Because it’s not a joke is why,” Sam replied. “You saw it yourself. I look about ten years older than my mother! Why is that? Because I almost am. Anna, she’s nineteen, as are you and Maria. I’m 27! And I look it.” Then the girl swallowed hard and continued, “Why do I need your help? Because I’ve been totally unable to find a guy I can stand, let alone one I could love.”

“Look, Sam, the others are going to be wondering what’s happened to us.” Then Anna snapped her fingers and asked, “Are you busy this evening?”

“Are you kidding?” Sam asked. “Aside from a hot date with a television set...”

“Come over this evening, then,” Anna said. “Maria and I will work on it.” Then with a grin she added, “And remember: When Maria and I work on a problem together, the result is a Nobel Prize.”

“Thank you, Anna,” Sam said softly. “That’s all I can say. Just thank you.”

After pausing for a moment she continued, “I don’t know why, but I just knew that you wouldn’t laugh or tease. The only other people who don’t are my parents, but they don’t have any ideas, either.” With a grin and a shake of her head she added, “And then there are my siblings! I could kill them all! All I get from them is flak.”

They rejoined the others and continued their round of golf. Both Sam and Kathy proved as expert in clubbing the girls as their mother was for Kathy Carlson. As for the girls, their full-swing game was as good as it could ever be when they started from the first tee. But as they progressed though the round, their short game and putting kept getting better. When they finally reached the 18th green — a par-5 hole — Anna had a double eagle, having holed out a three wood from 230 yards out, while Kathy and Maria both had eagle 3’s.

As they walked off the green, Jim said, “I’m getting better with my teaching, Hank. Did you notice? After all, Kathy didn’t break par until her second round. These kids destroyed it on their first.” On a par-72 course, Anna had a 65, while Kathy and Maria both carded 66’s.

While they were all relaxing on the terrace, Sam diffidently asked her parents if it would be all right for her to have dinner with Anna and Maria, rather than dining with the family.

The parents immediately gave their permission. Then Hank said to Anna, “This is indicative of something. You know that Sam is 27 years old. Nevertheless, we’re so close, she felt she had to ask our permission. God, we love this girl.”

Then looking at the girls seriously she added, “Jim and I will be eternally grateful for any help you can provide. She has so very much to give. There’s so much love in that girl, it’s scary sometimes. Please help her!”

Maria took Hank’s hand in hers, looked into her eyes and said, “Darling Hank, if it is within our power, we will do it. Is that good enough?”

“Mom,” Sam interjected, “Anna said that she and Maria will work on the problem together. And when they put their minds together, the result is a Nobel Prize. I’ve got to believe I’ve come to the right place.”

Sam cocked her head and appeared to think. Then she shook it and asked, “But the Nobel Prize in what? The Peace Prize?” Everyone howled at her quip.

As the group separated, Jim mentioned that the caddying for the pro-am tournament would be the same as it was that day. The girls both beamed with happiness when he told them their club selection was as good as their mother’s.

When they returned to the hotel, they diffidently asked the Cliffords if it would be all right if they had dinner alone with Samantha Conroy. They started to explain Sam’s problem, but the Cliffords were already well aware of it.

Ali suggested that the girls have drinks and hors d’oeuvres at the apartment with them. Then Fred Clark, their chauffeur, would drive them to Maxim’s for dinner. “It’s the nice thing about having a chauffeur,” Ali said. “You don’t have to worry about driving after drinking. And Fred truly loves to do it, too. Samantha Conroy is one of his favorite people.”

Ali and Bill were utterly delighted to hear their scores on the first round of golf they had ever played. With reference to her plan for Caroline Campbell, everything was on track.

That evening the girls were both beautifully dressed when Sam arrived. Wearing a white sleeveless dress with a decorated white cashmere sweater, she was a knock-out. The white against her tropic tan was utterly magnificent. The Cliffords both greeted Sam as if she were another daughter, which she almost was. They had been going out to Maui from the very beginning. It had been the site of their honeymoon, and they had met Sam the first time they were there. They had been close friends of the Conroys ever since.

The cocktail hour proved to be very informative for the girls. They quickly realized that Samantha was an utterly brilliant young woman, who was well-informed across an incredible range of subjects. When they gently teased her about it, she replied that she had tried everything to find a guy, and the result was she had even become interested in all kinds of guy things.

One new element in the conversation was that they learned that her problem was shared with Kris Bradley. “The only thing that’s different about Kris is that she has a tiger who loves her, and the fact that’s she’s a world-class singer and actress.”

Then with a wry grin she added, “The only thing that saves my sanity is that every month or so I’ll go over to Kris’s. We’ll both get sloshed to the gills, while her tiger — her lover — Sasha, eats us both out. I’ll get my rocks off dozens of times. The next morning, I always wake up and find that I’m just naked and sprawled out on the floor somewhere. After breakfast, I’ll stagger back to my own place with a hangover that won’t quit, then I’ll just die in my own bed. Since we usually do it on a Friday night, I’m sober enough by noon on Sunday to make it to Mass.”

As they were leaving the apartment, Bill Clifford whispered that they loved the girl very much and hoped they could help her. At the hotel entrance, they found Fred Clark standing by the door of Ali’s gun-metal gray Rolls limousine. Sam instantly gave him a hug and a kiss, then introduced the girls.

When he spoke for the first time, they knew he was English. To Anna, who was in the lead, he said, “Good evening, Your Grace, and welcome to the United States!” When she extended her hand, he executed a perfect bow and kissed the backs of her fingers. It was repeated with Maria, who then was about to take him in her arms to kiss him.

“Don’t you dare kiss Fred now!” Sam exclaimed. “Kiss him when we get back. That way he can just sit behind the wheel for half an hour or so to recover. But if you kiss him now, he won’t drive, I will! I would a damned sight rather drive myself after a couple of martinis than let Fred drive after one of your kisses.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.