The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Karla was stretched out with her eyes closed on the reclined front seat of the Rolls convertible while Barb expertly guided it through the Prague traffic back toward the hotel. Karla no longer even needed to see the cars and trucks part to make room for them. Instead, she reflected on the events of the last few hours.


Following their swimming match, Karla had led the way to tennis courts which, like the pool, were the finest in the republic. It had been an almost instant replay of their swimming experience, although this time the guard commander had alerted his people so all they received were the most precise salutes the security guards were capable of executing. Again they borrowed both racquets and clothing. To Karla’s amusement, they already had both clothing and tennis shoes in the appropriate sizes. Both girls wore the same.

When they went out to the courts in the afternoon sunshine Barb again bemoaned the fact that she was clothed. “It’s much more fun playing naked,” she commented.

Although the courts were set up in a large rectangle with three courts on each side, to Barb’s amazement and Karla’s amusement, they had been given the center court. The two flanking courts were empty although there were games in progress on all of the remaining six. A number of tennis players — obviously ones who had just been evicted from the center courts — were in the grandstand to watch.

When Barb asked her about it, Karla expressed the thought that there had probably been a certain amount of bumping with the higher-ranked players displacing the lower-ranked ones. “The spectators are probably at the bottom of the ladder,” she opined.

After hitting the ball back and forth to loosen up, the two girls volleyed for serve. Although Karla had never played any tennis, and was confident Barbara hadn’t either, from her experience at the pool she was confident that their lack of experience would not prove to be a handicap. When they started to play, they were both good but they rapidly became better.

By the third game they were hitting forehand drives, two-handed backhands, lobs, and every other shot known to the game. When they switched courts following the third game, Karla was amused to see that play had stopped on all the other courts. All the players were now in the stands. Each was in the location which he or she thought provided the best view of the action on center court.

The funniest thing for Karla, and one that caused her to smile with her eyes closed as she remembered it, was the fact that, although each girl started with three racquets, by the fourth game Barb had broken the strings on all of hers with her great power. After a break for re-stringing with stronger gut, they resumed play. At the end of the seventh game, they had given her a new set of racquets, as well.

When they finished their match — Barbara had swept the match 6–1, 6–3 — she was pleased with both the caliber of her own play and the fact that she was improving on Barbara with every game.

To finish it off, though, the team’s coach had asked if they would play against the nation’s top-seeded men’s doubles team. With reluctance on Barbara’s part — but not on Karla’s — they did. They only played four games but in that time the men had not taken a single point. Both girls had served a number of service aces, balls that were unreturnable. None were considered to be a man’s error. Karla pleaded fatigue to stop the match although they could easily have continued and swept the match in a matter of only a few more minutes.

Following the doubles, the team coach tried to recruit Karla for the national team, but again she begged off.


Now opening her eyes she looked beside her at Barbara and said softly, “Big Sister, you’re incredibly beautiful. Did you know that?

“Coming from the woman who is on her way to becoming the most beautiful woman in the whole world, I’ll take that as a compliment.” Then changing the subject she said, “You know what? It’s actually fun driving here in Prague. Never in my life have I encountered such polite drivers. It’s unreal!”

“And, Big Sister, had you been here as a fly on the wall for the ten days or so prior to your arrival, you would know why, too. While it’s certainly accurate to say that because we’re so new as a nation, we don’t have much history; it’s also true that the arrival of you and Steve is the biggest event in our history, such as it is.

“For the ten days prior to your arrival, the newspapers, radio and television were all filled with stories about you and your importance to our country. It was funny, really. The TV stations were particularly upset because they had no pictures, let alone film, of either of you, and were unable to get any from the States. You can’t believe how sad it is to see a TV director without film to run. The poor anchors were almost constantly in tears.

“Nevertheless, they made up for the lack of pictures of you two with miles of tape of the Václavs, Havel and Klaus, both saying how vital Kendy is to our national interest, and how important Steve’s opinion is to the Kendy position.”

She grinned at Barb, snuggled against the white leather upholstery and added, “Boy! I wish I had made tapes. They would have provided me with some comic relief during my torture tonight.”

When the smile instantly disappeared from Barbara’s face, Karla lightly ran her fingers over her thigh and said, “Big Sister, we both know this is essential. We both know that I utterly adore you. And we both know it’s going to be far harder on you than it is on me. Now could we both just try to enjoy the evening until then? Please?”

“I didn’t think it was possible, Little Sister, but I have come utterly to adore you, too. Moreover, I used to think that Susan Collins was my best friend in the whole world along with Caitlin Fitzpatrick, but now I don’t know...” Barbara’s voice tailed off but then she said brightly, “Of course! They’re my friends, but you’re my sister. I just have to love you more. I’m sure they’ll understand.”

“Of course they will,” the Voice said, sounding as if He were sitting in the car between them. “Boy, what an afternoon! I haven’t had so much fun in centuries! You two are marvels.”

He paused and then said, “Barbara, please don’t worry about tonight. This girl sitting beside you — now only 21 and still dropping years — is truly a wonder. But there are two things I must ask: First, whip her precisely where she wants, the way she wants, and to the extent she wants. It’s very important. Second, when it’s over, hold her as tightly as you can. I want you to feel her blood running down your belly, and I want you to feel the slipperiness of her back when it’s bleeding from myriad whip cuts. I want you to smear her blood all over her and over yourself. Please? Then take her to bed with you, make love with Steve, then sleep with her between you so that she is facing you and has her back to Steve’s chest. Please?”

When the Voice stopped speaking, Barbara was so upset, she couldn’t even talk. With tears streaming from her eyes to the degree she was almost blind, she could only nod. Then she took her right hand from the wheel of the car and extended it toward Karla.

Instantly the girl took it, and held it tightly. “I guess you’ve been told,” Karla said quietly. “And I utterly adore you, Big Sister!”

Barbara drove the rest of the way back to the hotel one handed while Karla held and stroked the other.

Pulling up to the front of the hotel, the doorman was instantly beside the car holding the door for Karla. He did not recognize her, but certainly knew the car. Since she was riding with Mrs. Sloan in the front seat, she was a good friend and therefore rated the finest service the hotel could offer. At the same time a valet was holding the door for Barbara to get out.

As she stretched her long legs, she was amused to see a traffic officer blocking off traffic in the outside lane to give her a clear area in which to alight. To the valet she gave five U.S. hundred dollar bills with the instruction that one was for him while the balance was for his associates at the garage who had taken such beautiful care of the car. When the man saw the number 100 on the corner of the bill, he almost fainted on the spot.

Then Barb strode back to the traffic policeman, thanked him in fluent Czech — which almost caused him to pass out — and gave him a hundred dollars, too, but told him it really wasn’t necessary to divert traffic, particularly at rush hour. She assured him that all of the people in Prague had been so incredibly friendly, helpful, and courteous.

The officer insisted that she take his arm, which she did, and he then escorted her to the hotel’s entrance where he gave her his most perfect salute. As the two girls watched him walk away, they saw the valet moving the Rolls back into traffic. He was handling it as if he were conning the QEII, and was at least as proud as if he were.

They giggled at the sight and then Karla said in her flattest possible tone of voice, “It’s safe.”

When they returned to the apartment, they received another surprise. Lying in the middle of the floor nude was the Czech girl, Maria, with her legs spread wide. Andy, also naked, was sitting between her spread legs and was using a pair of tweezers to remove her extra pubic hair.

Both Barb and Karla inwardly cringed when they saw it. Maria’s crotch was far hairier than either Karla’s or Barb’s had been. Strangely, the girl was taking it with equanimity, although they saw a length of heavy leather lying beside her for her use to bite on when the pain became unbearable.

Seeing them come in, Andy said, “Well, I guess that’s enough for now. But you are going to be adorable, Maria.”

To their surprise the girls learned that when the Czechs had left earlier in the afternoon, Maria had not left with them. Rather, she had hidden briefly in the bathroom and, in the confusion at the door, her absence hadn’t been noticed.

It turned out that Maria was very bright. She had immediately understood the byplay involving Karla and her slavery, so she decided to give herself to Andy as her slave. When Steve, Andy, and Ken told her what was involved, particularly with the initiation, she had not minded at all.

Now, when she stood up Barb got her first good look at her. Although she was heavy, she really wasn’t fat. Rather, she was built on the model of a Renaissance painter’s model with full breasts, heavy thighs and a very well-shaped ass. She had dark wavy hair and a very dense and curly patch of pubic hair, now substantially smaller in area than it had been earlier in the afternoon.

What struck both girls was her indefatigable sense of humor. She had the most lovely smile and the brightest gray eyes they had ever seen.

Dropping to her knees in front of Barb, Maria said, “Mrs. Sloan, Andy has already started my training. May I demonstrate what I have already learned by presenting my body to you for your inspection? After all, Andy may give me to you, or loan me to you, so you should know what you’re getting.”

Barb was still reeling from the surprise. Temporizing, she glanced at her watch, saw that it was after six, and said, “The sun is well over the yardarm, so it’s cocktail time. I thought we might have a quiet drink. Then you can present yourself to me, Maria. But as a first step, what’s your last name?”

“Müller, ma’am,” the girl replied cheerily. “I am Maria Müller.”

“How do you do, Maria Müller,” Barbara said extending her hand.

“I am very well, thank you, ma’am,” the girl replied. “I am looking forward to my slavery, too. Already it has been such fun!”

“Fun?” Barb exclaimed. “I’ve heard slavery called many things, but never fun. Where did that come from?”

Then turning to Karla she said, “Tonight I’m cooking, Slave Karla, and that being the case, you’re helping.” With a grin she added, “Of course, we’re not properly dressed for dinner, are we?” Then she looked around and said, “By the way, I seem to be missing something: a husband, maybe?”

“Mr. Sloan and Ken are showering,” Maria said. “They just returned from the golf course where, I understand, Mr. Sloan really cleaned his clock. Andy is going to have to be particularly understanding when he joins us.

“Understanding?” Andy exclaimed. “I’ll give him understanding ... right on the point of his chin. Good grief, if he does this again, you and Steve will own all of Kendy and we’ll be in hock to you!”

Then she grinned and added, “It was good for him, really.” With the most winsome smile Barb had ever seen she continued, “Because we’re pretty smart and can deal with adults intellectually, we sometimes forget that we’re both still children. Ken’s really a good golfer, but so is Steve, and Ken can’t come close to his power. Since their control is about even — but Steve really has the edge there, too — Ken loses. In fact, as Maria so correctly stated, Steve cleaned his clock.”

With another grin she added, “But I suppose I’ll give him a lovely blow job and tell him how much I love him. I guess I really do have to stroke his injured ego a bit, too.”

“How old did you say Andy is?” Karla asked. “Twelve ... going on 52?”

They all laughed at that and Barb was delighted to see that it was not strained at all. Curiously, Maria Müller’s presence, coupled with her upcoming slavery seemed to release the tension that had been building all day.

While Barbara prepared hors d’oeuvres, she instructed Karla to prepare drinks. After checking with Andy and Ken, she approved serving them white wine. The others were having martinis. Returning to the sitting room they found Maria sitting on the floor in front of Andy’s chair, while Andy and Ken were holding hands. Steve was sitting alone on the sofa with a place beside him awaiting Barb’s return. Sitting in the middle of the sofa beside him she patted the place beside her and embarrassed Maria by insisting that she sit there, rather than on the floor. Karla took a flanking chair.

When the people were all seated, Karla offered a toast to Maria as the junior slave. To their amazement, they saw that the Czech girl was crying bitterly. “What’s wrong, Maria?” Karla asked kindly. “It was just a joke...”

The girl was vehemently shaking her head. “Don’t be ridiculous!” she exclaimed. “That has nothing to do with it at all.” Then lifting her head she said, “It’s because I have tricked you all from the very beginning. Everything was a trick ... even my glasses.”

Karla was now genuinely puzzled. “What do you mean by that?”

“The glasses — like almost everything about me — are a fraud. I wear them as a cover. Teasing me about slavery, you said? Miss Kosta, for me to have the tiniest association with you is sinful. Truly it is. I think about you and then about myself, and I cry. Why? Because you represent everything that is good and honest and beautiful, while I represent the dregs — the garbage — of our country.”

The girl sat up as straight on the sofa as she could and continued, “When I offered myself as Andy’s slave, all she could think of were reasons why I shouldn’t. It never occurred to her or anyone else to wonder why I was doing it, or from my point of view, the very worst possibility: Someone might wonder whether I was worthy of being accepted as a slave.

“Just look! I might be joining Karla Kosta in slavery. I would be associating with the greatest hero, the most beautiful woman, and the truly shining light of our country. If we had a statue of liberty here in Prague, it would be a statue of Karla Kosta. Me? Able to associate with her?” To the horror of the onlookers, the girl was now crying uncontrollably, but kept her head up and let her tears stream unchecked down her cheeks.

Indicating Karla she continued, “This young woman, beloved by God Himself, was brutally tortured and raped. That caused me to think about myself. I suppose I was raped when I was nearly fifteen. It was a Russian soldier who, I learned, was engaged to a girl who, he said, looked like me. What he meant, I guess, is that both his girlfriend and I are Slavic peasant stock. Anyway, I was a virgin. I told him I had no experience, but stripped off my clothes so they wouldn’t get torn and lay on the ground with my legs spread wide. I guess that’s all I knew about sex.

“When he took me and found I was a virgin, he actually kissed me. Then he told me about his girlfriend. By then, the pain of my defloration had passed and I asked if he would like to take me again. He did, twice. The second time, I guess I might have even cum. When it was over, I thanked him for being so gentle. He really was a nice guy, I guess. Then he helped me dress, gave me all his money and some food, and kissed me goodbye.” After a pause she continued, “I guess that means I started off as a prostitute and have been one ever since.”

Now focusing on Andy she said, “Andrea Cartwright, you marveled at the fact that I would let you — indeed encourage you — to pull out my cunt hair. I’m sure it never occurred to you that I was thinking that one of the purest women in the world was working on the sex of a prostitute. That’s how I started and it’s what I still am. You see, my rôle in the company is to be the duty cunt, sharing the responsibilities with Anna, the other girl you met today.

“We’ll be in the kitchen and one of the guys will shout for the duty cunt. Anna, whose cunt is smaller and tighter than mine, had that duty more often than I did, because I was always the duty tits. Anna is really pretty small on top while I’m big-breasted. Anyway, when the call goes up for ‘the duty cunt,’ if it was Anna, I would work on her with a dildo and my mouth to try to get her as wet as possible. Then she would service the guy who called. Sometimes they would call for both of us and tell us to drink at the other’s source. Then we would go down on each other and entertain the guys with our cumings. Actually, I haven’t cum with a guy in years. Then, usually on Saturday nights, we would have our weekend orgy. I would be taken repeatedly by the guys.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.