The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Jack Martin was in a state of near-shock as he waited for the door to be opened. He was living the strangest day of his life. Everything he had told Samantha had been true. He hadn’t eaten for a day and a half because every off-duty hour had been spent just staring at the incredible girl depicted on his computer screen. What was utterly incomprehensible to him, though, was the fact that she was even more beautiful in the flesh than she had been on the screen.

Suddenly he realized what the difference was. As beautiful as her body was, it was only a shadow of the beauty she had within. Samantha truly radiated beauty ... and he didn’t even know her last name. But he did know that this was the woman with whom he would be spending the rest of his life.

The door was opened by a very young, sandy-haired man about his own size. The son of the owner, he thought. Then Sam threw herself into his arms, kissed him lovingly and said, “Thank you Uncle Ken, for saving Daddy’s life!”

Then she turned toward him and said, “Darling, I want you to meet the man who truly saved my father’s life. Since I know that had he died, my mother would have died within a week, too, I owe this man all the happiness I’ve ever enjoyed. This is Ken Carlson.”

To Carlson she said, “Uncle Ken, I want you to meet the love of my life and my future husband, Jack Martin. And guess what? He has a Medal of Honor, too!”

Jack took the proffered hand in a state of shock. He had heard “Ken Carlson” and a reference to the Medal of Honor. The only possible connection was a reference to the greatest military hero in the entire history of the country named ... Ken Carlson. But it was impossible! Ken Carlson had to be over 50 years old, and this man wasn’t close to reaching 30.

“How do you do, sir?” he heard himself saying. Then he blurted out, “Are you the Ken Carlson with two Medals of Honor?”

“I’m afraid so,” the man admitted. “I thought I had ducked all that nonsense, but my damned troopers had to go and spoil everything.” Then with a very warm smile he added, “Come in, Jack. And please accept my most sincere congratulations! Samantha Conroy is the best possible wife for a hero like you.

“There’s one thing I will guarantee you: It’s a damned good thing you’re as big as you are, because Sam is going to be a real man-eater in bed! You saw those tigers outside? Some mornings you’re going to wish you could share your bed with a few of them ... while they’re fighting with each other and trying to eat you, too. In spite of that, you’d feel safer in bed with them than with Sam.”

At that Sam grinned and hit Carlson on the arm with her small fist. “Thanks one hell of a lot, Uncle Ken! Remind me to put some cyanide in your dessert tonight. And besides, you share your bed every night with Aunt Kathy. She’s much stronger than I am, and you’re still alive.”

By this time Jack was inside the door and Ken had closed it. “She’s right, Jack. I admit it. My wife, Kathy, may be a tiny bit stronger than Sam.”

With a grin he continued, “That’s how I’m so sure about what you’re in for. But there are compensations: Every morning you’ll awaken to the most incredible fragrance in your nostrils. You’ll see her hair on the pillow and her cheek resting on your shoulder. Move just the tiniest bit, and her eyes will pop open. In them you will see the most incredible level of love, joy and Sanctifying Grace. Then she will stretch, spread her legs, and welcome you into her very tight, but very slick little cunt.

“Controlling her internal muscles — I don’t know how they do it, but they all do — she will have you screaming for release. But in the meantime her pelvis will be in constant spasm from her cuming. I know all about how female physiology is supposed to work, because after only twenty years of marriage, Kathy finally let me finish the course. But these women all manage to reach and maintain continuous orgasm for up to thirty minutes.

“Finally, when your cock feels like it’s twice it’s erect length and at least twice as fat, she’ll lose control and let you cum. She will always end up unconscious — that last orgasm is beyond belief — but often, you will too. When the two of you recover, you’ll stagger out of bed to start the day, wondering what happened to your poor balls. You’ll be drained dry, of course.” With a big grin he concluded, “Of course, it’s even worse when you get home at night. But as I said, you’ll get used to it.”

As Ken led the way into the other room, he whispered to Sam, “Was that all true?”

“Probably, my darling,” she whispered in reply, “but I really don’t know because I’m still a virgin. I’ve never been with a man before.”

Jack stopped dead in his tracks. “But you can’t be! You’re — what? — about 27?” She just nodded, wide-eyed. “But how? Why? I don’t understand.”

“Because I hadn’t met you yet, silly. What’s so hard to understand?” Then with an incredible warmth in her eyes that he hadn’t seen before, she added, “Darling, it’s really very simple. I was created to be your mate.”

As they moved into the next room, Jack felt like he was moving like a zombie. Heaven knows, he felt like one. There were five more people waiting. But before he had a chance even to look around, another blonde had launched herself into his arms, pulled down his head and melted her lips to his. As he felt a flood of the purest love, he found that his arms were around her waist pulling her close. When he did, he felt her moving her body against his. Then he realized that while there was the same love and joy he had found in Sam’s kiss, there was no passion at all. There was just joy and grace and love. Gently they eased apart.

When they did, he found that Sam was tapping the other girl on the shoulder. “Knock it off, Mother. He’s mine! I trapped him fair and square.”

“Oh, pooh! Samantha Conroy, haven’t you ever heard of sharing? I am your mother, after all.”

“And you have Dad to keep your cunt filled with cock, too.”

“But darling, after I drain him dry, there’s nothing to do...”

“Tough!” Sam declared in a voice totally devoid of any sympathy. Then Jack realized she was speaking to him. “Darling, as I’m sure you’ve gathered by now, this is my mother, Henrietta Conroy.”

At that remark, the younger woman hit her hard on her arm. “You just had to get even, didn’t you?” He noticed Sam hadn’t even flinched, yet he knew that the woman had really hit her. Sam just gleefully nodded her head rapidly. Then the woman said, “The name is ‘Hank’, Jack. The only people who ever call me Henrietta are those with a fully developed death wish.”

While she was studying him, he was studying her, too. He was utterly stunned ... again. This girl was an incredibly nubile nineteen, with all of the joy and exuberance of youth. Her complexion — deeply tanned though it was — was so soft and youthful. She was Sam’s younger twin sister. It had to be a joke. Then he looked at Sam and did a double-take. She looked younger! His jaw dropped open as he could literally see months of age dropping away. Now she appeared to be in her early twenties, but the process was continuing.

Seeing his reaction, Hank Conroy looked at Sam, too, and started to grin. “Well, darling, it’s about time. I was getting worried that it might be getting too late for you.” Then to Jack she said, “The way things are going, she’ll be my twin before we finish dinner. We’ll both be nineteen.”

Then, with the cutest, most youthful grin he had ever seen she added, “But I confess, Jack. I really am her mother.”

With an effort of will, Jack pulled himself together and looked at the others in the room. Again his eyes widened. The other men all appeared to be in their mid-twenties, and all looked younger than he did. The other two women looked to be nineteen, too. A slender, sandy-haired man stepped forward with his hand outstretched. Jack took his hand in a strong grip as he said, “Welcome to the Conroy clan, Jack.”

Then he shook his head and said, “Look, why don’t you sit down before you fall down? I know these other two are anxious as hell to kiss you, too, but since they’re really desperate, they can do it with you sitting down as easily as when you’re standing up. Besides, it might be safer for you, too. Kathy Carlson’s kisses can stop a battleship.”

He nodded his head and repeated, “Yep ... You had better sit down. I think it’s the only safe thing to do.”

The man smiled warmly and added, “And by the way, I’m Jim Conroy, referred to by some as Samantha’s father, and the husband of the creature you were just holding in your arms.”

Jack found himself seated on a sofa. Another young man stood before him, also with his hand out. “Welcome, Commander. I’m Mike Morris. And this vulture standing beside me is my wife, Judy.”

Jack looked over and saw that Judy Morris was an utterly incredible blue-eyed blonde. Morris continued, “But you had better be careful with her. She personally holds every gunnery record at Camp Pendleton. And that’s from a .22 up to a 105 mm. howitzer. And with a 9 mm., I’m certain she could take the wing off a fly.”

Then Judy just sat down across Jack’s lap, took his face in her hands and kissed him. While her lips were pouring out love, joy and grace exactly as Hank had done, he found that his hand had found her left breast.

As he was about to jerk it away, Judy moved away just enough to speak and murmured, “Squeeze it, please? Good and hard?” When he did, she just sighed with pleasure. Then she wriggled so her back was to him and said, “Now you can squeeze both of my tits. Do you like them? Are they firm enough?”

While he was shocked, he saw that Mike Morris was howling with laughter, so he did what she had asked. Then he moved his fingers over her dress and could feel her muscles react to his touch. “Oh, Sam! Are you ever going to have fun! His touch on my body is the same as Mike’s and I can feel myself reacting the same way.” Then she just leaned her head back over his shoulder, arching her back and causing her tits to be pushed up and out, while her body slowly writhed in pleasure.

Then to Mike she said, “My darling, it’s a damned good thing we took Kathy’s advice and had a lovely pre-prandial fuck. If we hadn’t, I would be taking you on the floor right now.”

Then with reference to Mike’s previous statement Judy added, “But darling, I have no desire to take the wing off a fly. I have a better idea.”

When Mike bit and asked her what she meant, she said, “There’s a story of three swordsmen in a stable. They were arguing about which one was the best. Well, there were a lot of flies in the stable, so the youngest drew his sword, and with a flick of his wrist cut a fly in half. Then the second drew his sword, flicked his wrist, and took the wing-tip off another fly, causing it to fly in a tight circle. Finally the oldest and most experienced of the three drew his sword and flicked his wrist at a third fly that just kept flying. The others started to laugh at him.

“The second swordsmen said, ‘You missed it completely!’ The older one said, ‘No, I did not. I did what I intended to do.’ ‘But,’ the second protested, ‘it’s still flying around!’ ‘Of course it is,’ the older one said, ‘but he will never make love again!’” With a grin Judy added, “Now that’s what I would like to do with a 9 mm.!”

“Please notice, Jack, just what it is my lovely wife considers to be her ideal target. Let it be a warning to you!” Mike Morris said with a wink.

Judy just grinned and winked. Then with another warm kiss, she got off his lap.

Before anyone else could move, Judy’s place on his lap was taken by the most beautiful woman Jack had ever seen. She had warm brown eyes that he thought he could just drown in. Love and Divine grace just flowed from her eyes like a river. Her hair, he supposed, was basically brown, but it had sun streaks of every imaginable shade except for red and black.

Seeing what he was looking at, the woman said, “Isn’t it awful? But really, Jack, there’s nothing I can do unless I hide in the basement and only come out after dark. What you’re seeing is what the sun does to my stupid hair.”

“It is the most incredible hair I’ve ever seen! You make the blondes look almost ordinary and washed out!”

“Get serious!” Kathy Carlson protested. “Or else make a fast appointment with an eye doctor. I’m afraid you’re going blind, Jack.”

Even as he was saying the words, Jack had a horrible sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He had just insulted his fiancée, his future mother-in-law, and a gorgeous woman who might be the best pistol shot in the world.

But before he could say a word, Sam said elatedly, “We told you so, Aunt Kathy! Now, for Heaven’s sake, will you please believe us? Your hair is utterly magnificent, and I’ve never seen the same set of color streaks two times in a row. No wonder Henry Hall tells everyone you are his very best customer and his best walking advertisement. He claims it’s a new challenge every visit, because the streaks keep changing. Good grief! Compared to you, my hair is dull and boring! Yuck!”

When the others all agreed with Sam’s assessment, Jack was able to relax again.

Then the woman on his lap said, “Hi, Jack Martin. I’m Kathy Carlson. I belong to the big lug who met you at the door. And since Sam Conroy is one of my most favorite people in the whole world, I can’t tell you how delighted I am, or how lucky you really are.”

With that she tipped her head and kissed him. It was like nothing he had ever experienced in his life. It was as if he was connected to a high-voltage transformer that was pumping pure love rather than electricity. Then his nervous system shorted out and he lost consciousness.

He didn’t know how long he was out. But when he again started to be aware of his surroundings, he heard Kathy telling Sam that it was her own fault for not immunizing him better, while Sam insisted she hadn’t had the chance. “I’ve only been with him for an hour, Aunt Kathy. You’re not being fair.”

When she saw him reviving, she said, “Well, you didn’t kill him, but you almost did. Katherine Hughes Carlson, you should be required to register your lips as lethal weapons!”

Kathy turned to Jack and said, “If I promise to be good, will you do me a favor?”

Jack found his head nodding automatically. He really felt he could deny this woman nothing.

“Fondle my body, please?” she asked softly. “Is mine nearly as nice as Judy’s? I know it’s not, but is it even close?”

Jack moved his fingertips over her body. As he did he could feel muscles just beneath the surface of her golden skin respond. When he cupped his hands over her tits, she did what Judy had done, arching backward forcing her breasts up tighter against his hands. He also realized that Kathy was not wearing a bra nor were any of the other women. When he lightly pinched her nipples, he realized they were already erect, and just became harder still.

After breathing a long sigh she murmured to Sam, “Oh, darling, are you ever going to have fun. I thought Ken had finally developed a sensitive touch, but compared to Jack, he’s still digging ditches!”

Then spinning on his lap she looked at Jack with her eyes wide and asked, “Do you do this for a living? I mean ... do you have an hourly rate?”

Jack was in such a state of shock, he could say nothing. Kathy bent down and melted her lips to his. This time it was just incredibly sweet and gentle. Then with a wink she climbed off his lap.

Kathy Carlson was instantly replaced by Sam. “And I’m here for the rest of the evening,” she announced. “If you think I’m going to let these ... these ... these sharks! ... get near you again tonight, you’re crazy. And I ask you! It’s my own mother and my aunts, for Heaven’s sake. Can’t I trust anyone?”

At that point, still trying to control his laughter, Ken Carlson asked him what he wanted to drink. “I think I should take a pass, sir,” Jack replied. “I still have to get back to Long Beach tonight...”

“What in hell for?” Samantha demanded. “You’re not due back until 0800 hours on Monday. That gives us the whole weekend—”

“How do you know?” he interrupted.

“How else would I know, turkey? I read the dumb duty schedule. And it shows Lieutenant Commander Martin off duty until 0800 hours on Monday!”

Looking up at Ken, he just shook his head and received a grin and a wink in return. “Don’t worry about it, Jack. We don’t. But while I’m getting your drink — is a very dry martini okay? — Mike can tell you about his incredibly successful campaign to woo and win his fair Judy. And don’t worry about driving. You’re staying here.”

With a broad grin he added, “And even though it’s a Corvette, I think you can be confident your car will still be in the driveway in the morning. Of course, when you go out, there will probably be a very large tiger sitting in the driver’s seat, turning the wheel back and forth, and going, ‘Vroom, vroom... ‘“

“Before I get to your campaign, Mike, I need an answer from the sexy young lady on my lap.” Glaring at her he demanded, “How in hell do you know our duty schedule? The whole damned unit is classified.”

“As far as that goes, you can compare notes with Uncle Mike on that. I guess it was for service with the SEALs that Mike got his Medal of Honor, too.”

Then she stuck out her tongue and said, “That was Susie, too.” Then she frowned and said, “You know what? I think the girls cheat. I’m certain that Susie has capabilities that no other Mayday has. But anyway, darling, she monitors the base and lets me know about anything that seems to concern you.”

“But that’s impossible!” Jack exclaimed. “The whole existence of the base is classified! There are no outside connections of any type at all that aren’t encrypted till hell won’t have it. We...”

“And Jack only talks to two ultra-secure computers in Winter Harbor and Adak. He can’t possibly communicate with BuPers...”

“I give up!” Jack exclaimed.

Then while gently caressing Sam’s body and evoking a constant murmur of delight, he suddenly jerked up, almost dumping Sam on the floor in the process. “My Lord!” he exclaimed. “My brain is just starting to get back in gear. You’re the Mike Morris who’s spoken of in hushed and reverent tones by all the SEAL teams. And you commanded the 1st Marine Reconnaissance Battalion ... Good grief! My men are damned good, but they’re in awe of yours!”

“And my men were in awe of another unit, Alpha Company, 1st Ranger Battalion, U.S. Army. It was better known as Carlson’s Rangers. Ever hear of them?”

Jack was so stunned he couldn’t speak. The Sandy-haired young man sitting opposite, slowly shaking his head, was the legendary Ken Carlson. When Jack could only nod in response to Mike’s question, Mike just pointed a finger in Ken’s direction.

Before he could say a word, Jim Conroy said, “Relax, Jack, you’re not hooking up with a bunch of heros. Just the Conroys.”

“He’s absolutely right, Jack,” Ken observed. “‘Just the Conroys.’ Of course, Jim spent his time — Air Force, you know — hiding under one of those LMD’s. The famous Large Mahogany Desks that those of us in the combat forces heard so much about. That’s why he has the Air Force Cross with oak leaf cluster, the Air Medal with two clusters and the Purple Heart. Jack, pay very careful attention when your father-in-law tells you about combat as seen from the rear areas. Although, since he spent all his time keeping his head down hiding under his desk, I don’t know how he could really have seen much of anything.”

When Jack looked at Jim, he just nodded his head resignedly. “I would like to tell you about a real hero,” Jim said quietly. “I was flying a dumb mission and ran into a stray shrapnel burst—”

“It was his second mission of the day, taking his chopper 150 miles behind enemy lines to pick up the crew of a downed B-52. He got most of them out on his first run, but against orders — it was considered far too dangerous — he was going back for the rest,” Ken interrupted.

Then he grinned at Jim and said, “Sorry, buddy. Just trying to keep the record straight.

Jim glared at Ken but continued, “I lost my crew, too. Somehow I managed to get it down in a clearing—”

“The only one for 10 miles in any direction,” Ken inserted. “Even after the fact, and with photographic evidence, the bright young men in the Air Force said it couldn’t be done. Nothing could possibly land where Jim did. Of course, Conroy’s always been sort of dumb. So not knowing it couldn’t be done...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.