The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

From his position under the covers of the bed, Jack Martin looked around the room. It was a room in what would have been the top suite in a 5-star luxury hotel. The room was spacious and furnished with impeccable taste. Everything about it was beautiful. Hanging over the bed was another Bobbie Williams oil painting, this one showing a Vermont lake with the mountains rising behind. When Kathy had shown them to the room, she had commented that it was the view from the Williams’ front door.

In addition to the bedroom, there was a sitting room and a bathroom that was about as large as his own room at the base. It had two lavatory sinks, a huge shower, and a bathtub that was like a small swimming pool. When he commented to Kathy that the shower was large enough to have a party in, she had just winked and said it probably was. Both the bedroom and the bath had glass walls opening out on a terrace beyond. Since the ground fell away beyond the house, there was a clear view of the lights of Los Angeles beyond. He asked about closing the drapes, and Kathy showed him a switch on the wall that controlled them electrically, but added that they never bothered. If someone wanted to use powerful glasses to look at them, they were welcome.

“Besides,” she added, “it’s a heck of a lot easier to watch us by the pool in the daylight; we’re always nude there, too. And the pool is only a few feet away.”

While waiting for Samantha Conroy, he realized that he was at the end of the most remarkable day in his life, or for that matter, anyone’s life. After all, how many people in all the time since Creation had been spoken to directly by God Himself? And it was the Lord Himself who had told him that he would be spending the night with Sam by his side.

When he saw the bathroom door open, he looked up to see Sam standing there before him. Suddenly he realized she was shaking like a leaf and her hands were fluttering as if she really wanted to cover her breasts and loins.

“Darling, what’s wrong?” he said. “Aren’t you feeling well? You’re shaking!”

That was all it took. With a cry, Sam launched herself at him and began to bawl like a baby. Although their bodies were separated by the covers, he could feel her whole body shaking. As gently as he could, he pulled her up on his body so he could hold her tightly.

Then he remembered a comment Hank had make: all the Conroy women were anal erotic. Reaching down with both hands, he put them on her buns. At first he was very gentle, just running his finger tips over the satin smoothness of her bottom. Even this light contact caused Sam to writhe and moan. Then he squeezed them gently, and then harder. His hard squeeze seemed to cause her body to bow upward, and she screamed. With her body bowed, her muscles were standing out in bold relief, and again he realized her body was perfect. After releasing his hold, he pinched both buns between his fingers triggering a yelp. Then he just ran his fingers up her back as finally she relaxed against him.

With her face lying on his chest she murmured, “Thank you, darling.”

“And for what is my fiancée thanking me?” he asked.

“For snapping me out of my dumb blue funk,” she replied. “There’s nothing like a wonderful ass squeeze to really get my attention ... as you undoubtedly noticed.” Then with her face still pressed against his chest she added, “I guess it’s all over now, isn’t it? Just grab my ass, and I’ll do anything.”

“Sam, you’re a teacher, right?” He could feel her head nodding against his chest, but he said, “I thought you didn’t accept non-verbal communications. Why should I?”

When he heard her giggle, again he thought that it was the happiest little sound he had ever heard. Then with her voice still muffled by the covers over him she said, “Yes, my darling, I am a teacher. But what does that have to do with anything?”

“Perhaps you’ve forgotten, dear heart, but the first naked women I’ve ever seen in my life was your mother — my future mother-in-law! The first tit I’ve ever touched, clothed or otherwise, was Judy Morris’s.”

Then he nodded his head and continued, “There’s a saying that the Lord works his wonders in mysterious ways. That may be true, but I think I’ve figured out why He set it up for us to spend tonight together before we’re married. That’s because if we were to go for a marriage license, we wouldn’t qualify for even a learner’s permit! But since you’re a teacher, I guess everything is all right. You’ll just give me a quick course in sex education.”

Jack paused for a moment, looked up at the ceiling and then just shook his head firmly.

Sam could feel the movement of his head, so she was looking at him when he shook it. “What was that for?” she asked.

“I was just thinking, darling: You know I’ve been to all sorts of Navy schools. I was just reviewing the list and realized that my problem is that they don’t have one.”

“One what?”

“A school on sex.” Then Jack brightened and added, “Since you’re so familiar with my service jacket, you know that I’m always first in my class. And if they had one on sex, I’m almost sure I would have been the top of the class in that one, too.”

At that instant Susie materialized over the bed. Her hand was extended toward Jack, and she said, “Hi, Jack Martin. I’m Susie Sloan, and I’m delighted to meet you.”

Samantha Conroy grabbed the sprite, and pulled her close as she sat up on the bed. Then Sam unloaded a kiss with all the power she could muster. It was something she had been wanting to do from the first time she had ever seen her. At first, Susie wrapped her arms around Sam’s neck. But when she realized what Sam was doing, she tried to escape, but couldn’t. As the power of Sam’s kiss built inside her, she could feel herself growing weaker until she passed out.

With the sprite now unconscious in her arms, as delicately as she could, Sam ran her fingertips over the sprite’s tiny but perfect body.

“Darling,” Sam said, “Susie Sloan is the bravest woman who ever lived.” Then she told him what had happened to the tiny thing and concluded, “So this is Susan Sloan, martyr, saint, and now angel.”

At that point Susie recovered consciousness and slowly shook her head to try to clear it. Then looking up she said, “Boss, this is just not fair! I’m the angel, not Sam.”

At that there was a happy rumble that could only have been Divine laughter. “It may not be fair, but it sure is fun!” the Voice said. “Susie, they all love you and honestly I know of no one more deserving of their love than you.”

Then after a pause He said, “As for the other, you know the answer to that one as well as I do. Samantha Conroy was perfect at the instant of her conception, and just keeps getting better.” Then He chuckled — the sound was again like happy thunder — and asked, “Sam, did you ever tell Jack what you did to Jack Taylor? And what he did to you?”

Her nakedness now totally forgotten, Sam sat on the bed and said, “No, Lord, I haven’t. We haven’t gotten around to it yet, but since You ask, I guess I should.”

Then to Jack she said, “Darling, it happened when I was a year or two younger than Kathy is now. I won’t go into details except to tell you that Jack Taylor was my slave for the day. Since a while before, Marie Trang had given my younger brother, Tom, lessons in making love to a woman — she was the girl he ultimately married and who then died suddenly — I wanted Jack to do the same with me. Anyway, I ordered him to play with my tits — or where they would be if I ever got a pair — and then play with my clit.”

At that point Sam grimaced and gently rubbed her bottom. “There was only one thing I forgot: Jack’s slavery ended at three o’clock. Anyway, he was doing what I was telling him to do. We were on the nude beach at Kapalua and while he teased my clit, I was fondling a man’s sex for the first — and only — time in my life.

“Then exactly at three o’clock, things changed in one hell of a hurry. Jack stopped teasing my clit, then lifted me up like I was a feather, turned me over his knee and spanked the hell out of me, telling me never to be a prick teaser again. And God knows that’s exactly what I had been! Then after just pulling on his pants, he marches back to our house with me slung over his shoulder like a sack of flour, still naked. Whenever I would wriggle and scream, he would give me another hard smack. And believe me, Jack can hit hard, and did! I was still black-and-blue two weeks later. Anyway, about a week later it was New Year’s Eve and Jack and his wife, Andy, came over to our house.”

At that point Sam jumped from the bed, ran to the dresser and then returned. In her hand was a solid-gold circle pin that she showed him. “This is what they gave me. Jack said it was a peace offering and an apology for having hurt me. I told him he should have beaten me even harder; I had been a real shit. Darling, this is the first adult jewelry I ever owned, and it’s still my most favorite. Weeks later I learned that Jack and Andy had worked at the most disgusting jobs you can imagine to earn the money to buy it, too. Every time I look at it, I cry remembering what a terrible little bitch I was that day.”

Then with an embarrassed little smile she added, “That was the first and only time in my life I’ve ever done that. Since then, all I’ve ever done has been to kiss a few guys — once each! No bells, no second kiss, nor a second date for that matter. John Martin, you’re the only man, other than my father and uncles, I’ve ever kissed more than once. Ever!”

Then looking upward she said, “There. Now are You happy?”

“You’re getting to be as bad as your mother, Samantha Conroy!” the Voice thundered. “Did you hear your fiancée, John Martin? If she gives Me this kind of flak, what chance do you have? Have you thought about that?”

“As much as I’m capable of thinking about anything, Lord, when Sam’s in my arms,” Jack replied softly.

“But You said it Yourself: Samantha Conroy is one of Your perfect creations. Holding her in my arms is holding female perfection. So do I have a choice? To paraphrase Your comment, I don’t need Samantha Conroy in my arms any more than I need to breathe. Why is it that I think she will be an absolutely perfect wife?”

Again there was the rumble of His laughter, but this time with great warmth in it. “I will tell you what you have in store for you: Each morning you will awaken with perfection in your arms. Every once in a while, she will present you with an infant who will be the product of one of her utterly perfect eggs being impregnated with one of your perfect sperm. She will be the moderating influence in the Martin household as her mother is in hers. She will cheer you up when you’re down, and ease you down a bit when you’re euphoric. You, John Martin, will receive 100 percent of her time and attention. Of course each of your children will receive at least 50 percent, and each of her students about 25 percent.

“However, John, Samantha does not operate on food. She operates on your love for her which she takes inside, amplifies and re-broadcasts to the world. If there is anything of possible value to a woman that Samantha Conroy does not already possess in abundance, I cannot think what it might be.”

The Voice paused and then continued, “However! I do not want to hear you bleating about the way your poor balls are constantly drained dry. I do not want to hear that Samantha is sexually insatiable. For you will be drained dry, and she is insatiable. You heard James Conroy, Kenneth Carlson, and Michael Morris bleating earlier — or pretending to, more accurately. If you were to ask any of them in what way their life could be better than it is, do you know what response you would get?”

“No, Lord, I do not,” Jack replied quietly. “What would I get?”

“You would get a blank stare. Then after they thought about your question for a few moments, they would slowly shake their heads. Why? Because their lives could not be better, and they know it.”

There was another pause and He said, “Before I leave you to the ... tender ministrations ... of Susie, I will give you one final thought — or, more accurately — underscore Michael Morris’s. The depth of love Samantha Conroy has for you, John Martin, surpasses human understanding and nearly surpasses my own. So I urge you to be careful of what you ask of her, for she will do literally anything you ask. She exists to give you pleasure, John, and will do it regardless of the personal cost to herself!

“Sometime she can tell you how her mother sprinkled salt and pepper, followed by ketchup, on her slit. James Conroy howled with laughter, so it was very successful in Henrietta’s terms, too. The fact that it cost her pain that was so agonizing that she nearly lost consciousness didn’t even register. It amused her husband, and that was all that mattered. Note, please, that I said ‘amused’. Never did it have any importance to James. It was amusing, and caused him to laugh just thinking about it. But that was all that was required. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Lord,” Jack replied softly. “If I asked Sam to cut off an arm, if she said anything at all — and she might not — it would be to ask which one. Is that what you mean?”

“That’s exactly what I mean, John. Now have a wonderful night — or what’s left of it, anyway.”

There was a few minutes of silence and then Susie whistled softly. “Jack, I’m sure you’ve figured out by now that what you have experienced this evening is — to say the very least — rare. But there is a reason, and you might have even figured it out yourself. You heard the Boss: Samantha is one of the first of His perfect creations — and the first woman — to marry. He loves Sam’s brother, Tom, and his wife, Bobbie, very much. But His love for Sam surpasses any human understanding — or any understanding, human or otherwise.”

Susie floated up to Jack, and kissed him softly. Then she grinned and said, “Thank you.”

“For what are you thanking me, Susie Sloan?” Jack asked. Then he shook his head and said, “I have something for you.” Then he snapped his fingers and said, “Damn! I don’t have it with me.”

“And what might that be?” Susie inquired.

“My Medal of Honor, Susie,” Jack replied. “I want you to have it. What I did to earn it is like a kindergarten picnic compared to what you went through. Had it not been for your incredible bravery and courage, thousands of innocent people would have lost their lives. It was only through your insistence in the face of unspeakable agony, that Steve Sloan didn’t talk. You are the bravest woman, and probably the bravest person who ever lived! And you deserve it; I don’t!”

Susie knelt on Jack’s chest, sitting back on her heels with her back up straight. Slowly she shook her head and said, “You don’t know what you’re saying! Sam is going to proudly show your medals to your children...”

“I think it’s an utterly perfect idea, darling!” Sam exclaimed, interrupting the sprite.

Then she added, “Darling, there’s something you should know about Susie. You see, she had an ancestor who fought on Bunker Hill. Another was at Fort McHenry in 1812. Another was on Culp’s Hill at Gettysburg. Her grandfather was a dive-bomber pilot flying off Enterprise at Midway.”

Then Samantha picked up the sprite and just held her close with Susie’s head resting on her shoulder. “Darling, Susie Sloan was utterly incapable of betraying her country or allowing anyone else to do anything that could harm it. Patriotism is in her genes.” Now tears were flowing down her cheeks and she murmured, “Susie Sloan, we all love you so damn much it hurts sometimes!”

At that Susie lifted her head, tipped it and gave Sam the most loving, tender kiss the girl had ever received from anyone. Finally drawing back Susie said, “That’s nice. Then maybe you have the least little idea of how much I love you!

“But enough of this mush!” she exclaimed with a complete change of attitude. “I’ve got a job to do! You both heard the Man!”

Then to Jack she said, “While you were in bed waiting for your love to come out of the bathroom, what do you suppose she was doing?”

“That’s no fair, Susie Sloan!” Sam protested. “Those were prayers, and they’re supposed to be private. Haven’t you heard of the privacy of the confessional?”

“Sure have,” Susie replied blithely. “But you weren’t in a confessional, you weren’t confessing any sins, and I’m sure as hell — sorry Boss, but you know how it is — I’m sure as hell no priest! That celibacy stuff never did turn me on.”

Then to Jack she answered her own question. “She was praying to God that her cunt would be sweet for you tonight. She was playing with herself and licking her finger to try to determine if she was or not.”

Then to Sam she said, “And in answer to your question, or concern, or whatever; you’re as sweet as sugar! Jack Martin is going to utterly adore your nectar.”

Then Susie paused and said in a sing-song voice, “But you’ll be sorry...”

“And why will I be sorry?” Sam asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Because when you’re married, Jack won’t want to get his face out of your pussy long enough to get his cock into it!”

Then she shrugged and said, “Oh, phooey! I guess it doesn’t matter if you’re still a virgin on your second anniversary. The first baby isn’t scheduled until you’ve been married for more than three years, so I guess it really doesn’t matter, anyway...” Then with a cheerful grin she added, “Just forget I said anything.”

“I could cheerfully strangle you, Susie Sloan!” Sam exclaimed.

“Golly!” Susie responded with her eyes wide. “Just a minute ago you were saying how much you loved me, too.”

“That was then. This is now!” Sam said, pretending to glare at her.

“That’s a woman for you,” Susie mused. Then to Jack she said, “Are you certain you don’t want to change your mind? It’s not too late, you know.”

Jack just laughed merrily at their exchange.

Then Susie said, “Sam, move up and kneel beside Jack, while I improve the lighting.” With that she floated around to the night tables and turned up the lamps. “Much better!” she remarked. “Now you can see what’s going on.”

Drifting back to Sam, now that the light was better she looked at the girl and shook her head, “Samantha Conroy, you rouged your nipples!”

“I had to, Susie,” the girl said sadly. “They were so dull and yucky looking...”

“Jack, this is what I’ve been trying to tell you.”

Then the sprite just shook her head and said, “It’s really a damn shame you haven’t had more experience with women! I guess you’ll just have to take my word for the fact ... No! Wait a minute.”

Then almost bouncing with her discovery, she said, “Jack, look at Sam and then look at me. Look at the utter perfection of her tits! Good grief! If I had her body I could have made a mint of money stripping. Mine aren’t the worst the Boss ever put on a woman, but...”

“Susan Sloan, you come here this instant!” Sam demanded. “You heard her, John Martin. Do just look at hers and look at mine, Jack Martin. She’s smaller than I am, of course, but her figure is perfect.”

With the two together, Jack reached out his hands, cupped one of Sam’s breasts with one while using his finger tips to move gently over Susie’s. “Darling, I’ve got bad news for you,” he said. “There’s the basic size difference, of course, but beyond that, I think yours are the tiniest bit nicer.”

“But they can’t be!” Sam exclaimed. “She’s an angel. She’s perfect.”

“And?” the voice echoed around the room. “Susie ... although, as you’ve gathered, I’m not overly fond of nicknames, you are such a lovely doll, I’m afraid you must remain Susie ... Where does Sam rank with respect to your colleagues Up Here?”

“Far above me, Boss, as you well know. While I don’t mind that a bit, I sure do mind the way they can knock me out without even half trying. That really doesn’t seem fair. She’s above me, but You just promoted me to archangel, so...”

“Susie!” Sam screamed, “Oh, sweetheart, I’m so happy for you!”

With that she took the sprite gently into her arms and kissed her. This time her kiss was loaded with pure joy and love. But when she pulled out all stops, the same thing happened: Susie collapsed in a dead faint.

Very gently Samantha tapped the girl’s cheek calling, “Susie? Susie? Can you hear me?”

After shaking her head Susie ran her hands through her hair. “Strings! Yuck!” Then she said, “See? It’s not fair. On the other hand, I’m so filled with joy my feet won’t touch anything for days.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.