The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

The sun streaming in the east-facing window finally awakened Jack Martin at seven-thirty. He was startled when he saw the time; normally he was up at five o’clock. Then his memory of the previous night came back in a flood. Looking down, he realized that Samantha’s cheek was resting on his chest, and her arm was laying over it. Then he remembered what one of the men had said the previous evening: how he would awaken with her golden hair spilling over his chest while the fragrance of her perfect body permeated the room. That’s exactly right, he thought. It is, and it does.

Their lovemaking had continued almost without letup until they had both collapsed from sheer exhaustion just a few hours earlier. Only then did Jack realize that his arm was over Sam’s back holding her close. Inadvertently, he moved his hand a fraction of an inch.

Instantly her eyes opened, and fixed on his. Jack realized something else: There was no in-between with Sam. She was asleep or she was awake. Suddenly he realized that he was seeing a woman at her very worst time of the day, but still Samantha was utterly gorgeous.

Then Sam snapped her fingers and dove head-first under the covers. Moments later he could feel her take his cock into her mouth and begin to work on it again. It was, he thought, about the tenth time since the night before. Before long she again had him screaming for release. But since her head was under the covers and his cock was penetrating to her stomach, she couldn’t speak. That didn’t stop her. She waggled her hips causing her bottom to say no.

Taking the hint, he began to do to her what he had done to Susie, caressing her buns and then pinching them at random moments. The result was the same. It turned into an incredible experience as he kept making her cum, while she kept working on his cock to make it even longer and larger while denying him release. As with Susie, every pinch triggered another orgasm. Finally, as he started to spurt, he pinched both of her asscheeks triggering a massive orgasm. They both sprawled on the bed, unconscious.

A few minutes later, while Jack was still groggy, Sam recovered enough to say, “Look what you made me do, Jack Martin! All that yummy spend is all over everything instead of in my mouth where it belongs.”

At that she began to lick all around his groin, chasing the remnants. Then they reversed positions and Jack found that her cunt was again as sweet as sugar. Working on her love box with a will, he soon brought her to orgasm. Waves swept over her body with increasing frequency until she was in a continuous paroxysm of cuming. Had his head not been occupied, he would have shaken it as he saw the extent of Samantha’s muscular development when her muscles involuntarily contracted. When he finally bit down on her clit, she screamed and blacked out.

Coming to, Sam caused him to laugh. Instead of wondering where she was and what had happened, she merely nodded and said, “Same-old, same-old.”

“What do you mean, darling?” he asked.

“Now I’m just like all the other women,” Sam replied resignedly. “I look the same as they always do — like a rag doll that’s been left out in the rain and then run over by a heavy truck!”

Then taking his hands, she pulled him out of bed claiming that there were all sorts of things they had to do. After sharing a shower that provided Jack with the chance again to run his hands over her perfect body, they opened the sliding door and went out to the pool. There they found Kathy, Judy and Hank already churning up and down with the smoothness and grace of seals. Only then did Jack whistle in amazement. The pool was built in a true Olympic configuration, fifty meters long by eight lanes wide.

After running her fingers lightly over Jack’s muscular shoulders, she said, “How about something easy in light of your weakened condition? How about 400 meters? Okay?”

When he just grinned and nodded, she climbed on a starting box two lanes away from where the women were churning up the water, then used her toe to set the electronic starting system in their two lanes.

When a synthesized voice ordered, “Take your marks...”, Jack was startled. Then it continued and then sounded a starting buzzer. And instant later, a double buzz signaled a recall.

Getting out of the pool, he found Sam checking the box and then she said, “Naughty, naughty! You jumped the gun by almost a quarter of a second.”

When the buzzer sounded the second time, Jack was off like a shot moving powerfully through the water. As a SEAL, he was as at home in the water as he was on land, so he was preparing to tease Sam about being so slow. Then with nearly ten meters to go before he reached the far wall, Sam passed him going the other way. After making his own turn, Jack picked up the pace to the fastest level he thought he could possibly maintain for another 350 meters. It did no good. On his seventh length, Sam lapped him, passing him as if he were merely floating in the water. When he finally touched, and was hanging on the wall in near-exhaustion, he found Sam sitting at the side of the pool splashing water with her feet like a little girl.

Extending her hand, she easily pulled him from the water. When he dropped to his knees to try to regain his breath, he heard her say, “Thank you, darling!”

“And for what might you be thanking me?” he gasped.

“For being so incredibly neat last night,” she replied. “I’ve been reading for years that an athlete performs better after being sexually satisfied. Well, it must work. My time this morning was only two seconds off the women’s record for 400 meters, and that’s miles better than I’ve ever swum before. So thank you, darling, for making it possible.”

“How did you do that?” he asked in an almost-normal voice.

“Darling, I don’t have huge broad shoulders or nearly the weight to pull through the water you do,” she replied softly. Sam had decided that Jack’s ego had been bruised enough; she didn’t need to add to it. “And besides,” she continued, “SEALs are trained to swim with all sorts of heavy equipment and stuff. All I was moving was me. But are you okay? Did you like it?”

Only then did Jack realize there was something very different. Normally, when he swam in a pool he wore goggles; otherwise his eyes would be stinging like crazy from the chemicals.

When he mentioned it to her, Sam just grinned and said that the pool had one of the world’s most sophisticated filtration systems; it was far cleaner than any drinking water. “It’s really funny, Jack,” she concluded. “I was here when they filled the pool for the first time; they used water right from the main. But they had to change the filters twice because they filled up so fast with all the gunk. And it was drinking water to start with, for Heaven’s sake!”

Then she led him to a small hut beside the pool which he learned was a sauna. The women were there ahead of them and Kathy had already turned up the heat and poured water on the glowing coals.

“How was your night, darling?” Hank asked her daughter. “You certainly look good. Was it good for both of you?”

“Let me put it this way, Mom,” Sam replied. “How soon can we get married? I’ll tell you one thing right now: This isn’t going to be one of those dumb situations where a couple announce their engagement with a wedding date more than a year in the future.”

“How about June, Hon?” she asked. School will be out by then, but...”

“What’s wrong, Hank?” Jack asked. “There’s something bothering you, but what is it?”

“It’s the timing, Jack,” she replied. “It fits perfectly with Sam’s teaching, but how much leave can you take at one shot?” Then she explained that Sam had had her heart set for years on honeymooning the way her brother did on the tiny island they had discovered years before when sailing with the Carlsons. Then she concluded, “Karla and Doug are there now, and will be for about three more months. We discovered that if a couple can stand to be together for three months, they’re set for life.”

“It could fit,” Jack replied softly and with overtones of sadness. “I’ve been thinking of bailing out.”

Then he told them about the post-Tailhook changes in the Navy. “When the top priority is ‘giving everyone an equal opportunity to serve,’ and ‘having the most powerful armed forces’ comes second, I think I’m in the wrong place. But I haven’t done anything about it, because there’s really nothing else I know how to do. And now I’m going to have a wife to support.”

“That’s not a problem, Jack,” Kathy Carlson said. “Nobody’s added it up yet, but among our extended family we have something in the neighborhood of $100 billion. We control more companies than we can count, and a lot of them are very high-tech. Heaven knows, you have the finest technical education in the world, coupled with demonstrated leadership ... to say the very least.”

She grinned and added, “And you heard the Boss last night: This is one group that doesn’t get all shook up at the sight of a few medals.”

Then Kathy just shook her head and grimaced. “Can you believe what some dumb bitch said to me a couple of months ago? I was the speaker at a luncheon and someone mentioned Ken’s medals. Do you know what this fucking idiot had the nerve to say? She said, ‘He didn’t ... hurt anybody ... Did he?’

“Can you believe it? As sweetly as I could — and that wasn’t very sweet — I told her that the military’s rôle is to kill people and break things. Furthermore, my beloved husband has the demonstrated ability to do both very well. When I said that, the idiot almost fainted dead away.”

Then with her eyes wide she asked, “John, you haven’t hurt anybody, have you?” Jack’s face fell and he slowly nodded. “You did...” Kathy responded, dragging out the words. “But how... ? When... ?”

Seeming almost in tears, Jack said, “It ... it ... it was last night. And again this morning. I spanked Samantha. And you can see how red her buns are still.”

With his eyes wide and tearing — although with the humidity as high as it was and with sweat pouring off all the bodies in rivers, no one could be sure — he said, “I did, Mrs. Carlson. Honest. I did. I think I may have bruised Samantha’s bottom!”

“My God!” Judy Morris screamed. “That’s ... that’s ... that’s sexual harassment! I’m getting out of here.”

The others joined her as soon as they could control their laughter enough to stand. Jack was the last to leave the sauna hut. He found all four of the women in a circular pool that must have been far deeper than he would have thought; none were touching the bottom.

“Are you going to join us, darling?” Samantha asked innocently. “This cool water helps to close the pores after a sauna.”

Jack shrugged and jumped in feet first — and almost froze to death. Instantly, three of the women were out of the pool scampering for their showers, while Sam waited just long enough for Jack’s head to break the surface. When it did, she stepped on it and raced off to their shower.

She was grinning when Jack joined her a few moments later. “How did you do that?” he asked, shaking his head and trying to control his own grin. “The four of you looked so comfortable floating there. How did you keep your teeth from chattering? And what is that, anyway?”

“We weren’t sure we could,” Sam admitted. “On the other hand, that freezing water felt great on my poor tortured buns, and the thought of luring you in was sort of fun, too.” The two shared a shower, then a massage. While Jack shaved, Sam dried her hair and then led the way to the kitchen and breakfast area.

When they entered, they were greeted by Susan Carlson who was also naked. Although she was twelve years old and entering what was normally a very gawky period, Susan was anything but gawky. Already her shape was changing, starting to take on a womanly form. All it did was to confirm Jack’s thought from the night before: She was going to be an even more beautiful woman than her mother.

Then to his amazement, she dropped to her knees, very gently cradled his sac, and then looked up at Samantha. “I don’t understand, Sam,” she said. “Jack is still so full, but you look so happy and ... and almost fulfilled. What happened?”

“A lot happened, Sue,” Sam replied. “On the other hand, Jack seems to have remarkable powers of recuperation. He was absolutely dry less than an hour ago.”

They sat down at the table, joining Michael Morris. To their amusement, Sue gave them each a laminated card, printed in color with an incredibly complete breakfast menu. The girl assured them that she could make anything listed in no time.

Then dropping to her knees beside Mike she asked, “Is there anything else I can get you, my darling? Anything at all?”

When he said she could make her cunt available, she instantly spread her knees as far apart as she could and arched her back to open herself up to the greatest degree possible. Mike then finger-fucked the girl to orgasm. When she was able to regain her breath, she rose as if nothing had happened and took their breakfast orders.

More to see if she really could do what she said than because he was hungry, Jack ordered steak and eggs with hash browns, while Sam ordered bacon and eggs. In just a few minutes two platters appeared with everything cooked perfectly.

By this time the others had come drifting in, and Susan juggled the orders easily. When Kathy Carlson said she would have an omelette fines herbs, Susan just nodded an produced it moments later. It looked so good, Jack asked if he could have one, too, although he had already finished his own breakfast. When she served it, it proved to be the finest omelette he had ever tasted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.