The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

The weather in Los Angeles on this April day was utterly magnificent. But even in a city noted for good-looking women, the golden blonde alighting from a limousine in downtown Los Angeles stopped traffic. But the size of the man handing her from the car kept them from following up on their desires. They were the most magnificent couple anyone had ever seen. And their tans were the darkest. The couple entered the building, took the elevator to the 38th floor, and entered the offices of Clifford & Jamison. The receptionist, Judy Morris, took one look, let out a scream and raced around the desk. Three clients waiting to see attorneys were shocked by the display.

Judy launched herself at Doug, leaping high in the air with her legs parallel to the ground. He grinned and easily caught her. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she melted her lips to his and just savored the joy and love in his kiss.

When they eased apart, Doug asked Karla, “Can I drop her now, darling?”

“Not quite yet,” Karla replied, taking Judy in her own arms the way she had been held in Doug’s. The extent of her strength was such that she had no more difficulty holding Judy in the air than Doug had. The kiss they shared was the same as the one Judy had shared with Doug, but with even more power.

When their kiss finally broke, Judy while still being held in Karla’s arms said very primly, “Good afternoon, Miss. Welcome to Clifford & Jamison. May I help you with something?”

“Thank you,” Karla replied with equally cool politeness. “I would like to see Mrs. Clifford, please. I do not have an appointment.”

“Oh, dear!” Judy exclaimed with her eyes wide. “Her schedule is quite full today. I doubt if there’s an opening. But whom may I say is asking to see her?”

“So much for you, Judy Morris!” Karla exclaimed, just dropping Judy from her arms. However, while Judy didn’t have Karla’s strength, she did have her quickness and agility. As a result, she was able to get her feet under her before reaching the ground and then used her legs to pop back up as if they had been springs. Both girls clapped gleefully at the movement.

“I’ll tell Ali you’re here,” Judy said. “No! Hell, Karla, you’re her sister. Why don’t you just walk in and surprise her?” Which is exactly what they did.

When they entered Ali’s office, she was on the phone. Catching a glimpse of Karla, Ali just exclaimed, “Bye!” slammed the phone down and did a forward somersault over her desk landing on her feet right in front of Karla.

“Baby Sister!” she screamed, then folded Karla into her arms.

If the kiss Karla had exchanged with Judy had been loaded with love, the kiss she shared with Ali would have killed almost anyone else alive. As much love as there was in it, it was drowned out by the sensation of pure joy on both sides. Finally, they eased apart and Ali stepped back to get a good look.

When she did, Karla winked, unzipped her sleeveless white silk dress and let it drop to the floor. A moment later it was joined by her bikini. Now standing in front of her sister stark naked, Karla was a vision in dark gold. The only spots of color were lovely: her small pubic patch now bleached almost white by the sun and salt water, her lovely pink nipples, her crimson lips, her brilliant blue eyes and the golden hair on her head. At that moment she might have been the most beautiful woman in the world.

She asked, “Do I look okay?”

Ali cocked her head to one side, then to the other. With a skeptical look on her face, she picked up her phone, punched a button and waited a moment. Then she said, “Partner, I need to see you right away.”

Hanging it up, she continued to look at Karla with a look of puzzled skepticism on her face. A moment later, Ginger Conrad came in, took one look at Karla, picked up the phone on Ali’s desk, punched in a number and then just stood there, drumming her finger tips on the desktop.

When it was answered, she said, “This is the last straw, Charley Conrad. It’s all over. We’re finished. I’m giving the children up for adoption, too. It’s unfair to keep them when we’ve hated each other for all these years. And we must have. Karla and Doug just appeared. They look happy. When we got back from our honeymoon, I must have been miserable, and you must have been, too. It’s all over, Conrad! Goodbye!” she screamed.

Then turning to Karla, she extended her hand and in a very quiet voice said, “Welcome back, Karla. You look wonderful!” At that everyone in the office cracked up with laughter, while Ginger looked around as if to say, “What’s so funny? What’s everyone laughing about?”

“Karla, I’ve never seen a woman look better than you do right now. Am I correct in assuming that you and Doug had a good time?”

At her first word, Karla looked puzzled. Then she turned and whispered something to Doug, who whispered something back. “You mean my last name’s not ‘fuck’?” she asked. “My name really isn’t ‘Let’s fuck’? Son of a gun! Who would believe it?”

Then she said happily, “I had a great time. But I’m sorry I didn’t realize you were talking to me.”

“I have a surprise for you,” Ali said. Again she picked up her phone, punched a button, spoke a few words and hung up again. “We have a new partner in our litigation unit.”

Karla looked at Doug and shrugged. Neither could care less about the litigation unit.

A moment later there was a single knock and the door opened. Turning, Karla let out a yelp. It was Mary Wallace, looking utterly magnificent — and still about 19 years old. They found out that the Wallaces had been in LA for over two months. Bill had been offered a transfer to take over his company’s western office as a senior vice president. It was his new youthful appearance that seemed to have made the difference in his having been selected for the job. The Western Region was his company’s most important and most profitable, but also considered to be the most “swinging” region as well.

Now appearing to be in his 20’s, Bill was now considered to fit right in. Having learned about Clifford & Jamison from Karla, Mary had made an appointment to see Ali Clifford. Learning that she was Billy Wallace’s mother, Ali had hired her on the spot.

“And I’ve almost completed the third month of my pregnancy,” Mary said. “What do you think of my bulge?” She ran her fingers lightly over her perfectly flat abdomen. Then she said, “I have bad news for you, though.”

“Bad news? What bad news?” Karla asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.