The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

The next morning, when Barbara Sloan awakened, she found herself in Steve’s arms. It felt wonderful and reminded her of their honeymoon when Steve would hold her tightly to keep her warm as they slept on the beach under the stars. Since her arms were around him, she moved her hand slightly which was all that was needed to awaken him. Rolling on her back she spread her legs and he entered her. Their morning lovemaking, as always, was slow, loving and tender. After he came inside her and she lost consciousness, she recovered consciousness feeling wonderful.

Only then did she realize that Karla wasn’t there. Her last memory had been of the girl’s tortured body being mashed between them, but of her there was no sign. Then glancing over at the side of the bed, she saw Karla’s face.

“Good morning, darling mistress,” the girl whispered. “Are you ready for your coffee this morning?”

When Barb vigorously nodded her head, Karla straightened up while still on her knees, poured a cup of coffee from a carafe and passed it to Barb. Taking a sip, she murmured happily. Then she pulled back the covers and motioned for Karla to get in bed beside her. When the girl stood up, Barb was almost sickened by the cuts that covered her body. Because she turned her back as she took off her “uniform,” Barb got a good look at all of it.

Amazingly, Karla got into bed with only a few winces as the pain from her tortured body hit her. Putting her own cup on the night table, she kissed Barbara with all the love she possessed. This time the power of her kiss almost caused Barb to lose consciousness. When she eased away, Barbara held the back of her head and looked deep into her eyes. As she expected, there was love and grace in her warm eyes. But there was also the red of pain, but Karla didn’t let on. Then resting with her head on pillows Barb had piled up behind them she said softly, “Thank you, darling mistress.”

“And for what is my body slave thanking me?” Barb inquired.

“For doing such a wonderful job of sewing me up last night,” the girl replied. “Just look! Your stitches are so neat. And you didn’t sew my cunt closed, either.”

Just then the door eased open and Maria entered the room. Coming close to the bed so she could whisper, she asked, “Will you be ready for your breakfast soon? My mistress asked me to inquire.” Then she said proudly, “I will only be having a slice of bread. My diet starts immediately.” Then she added, “Of course I must work out first. Will you be joining us?”

Barbara was stunned at what she was hearing. Maria had been sliced up almost as badly as Karla had been, but she was talking about exercise. “But how can you?” Barb asked. “Just look at your body!”

“I have,” Maria replied casually, “and didn’t my young mistress do a fantastic job? The cuts are spaced so evenly and are so symmetrical, I don’t think even you could have done better. And she bisected both nipples, too.”

“But the pain...”

“I won’t even feel it,” Maria interrupted. “Mistress Andy is so thoughtful that she’s going to remove the rest of the hair on my crotch while I work out. That way I won’t even notice.”

While Barb was looking at Maria in amazement, Karla climbed out of the bed and said, “Come on, Mistress. We both need our exercise.”

Getting out of bed the two joined Maria and went to the exercise room where Andy was waiting for them. As Maria had said, while she moved the equipment Andy was using a pair of tweezers to pull out the rest of her pubic hair leaving only a very dense patch above her now hairless slit. When they finished, all four girls went into the shower. Although the slaves wanted to wash their mistresses, they were told that they would be washed instead. When they got out, Andy ordered Maria to lay on the massage table and then very gently spread more painkilling ointment on her ravaged groin. As she did, Maria just murmured happily.

When they went out to the kitchen, they found Steve and Ken had begun the breakfast preparations. While four of them sat down to large breakfasts, Maria looked happily at one-third of a single slice of dry toast. Then she lowered her head and prayed, “Thank you, dear God, for all of your blessings. Thank You for the wonderful agony I feel sitting here at the breakfast table with the finest people you, in your infinite wisdom, have ever seen fit to create.” She paused for a moment and then continued, “And thank you most of all for the friendship of Princess Karla. There are no words to express the joy that I, a prostitute, feel.”

While her head was still down Susie appeared. Extending her tiny hand, she said, “Hi, Maria Müller. I’m Susie Sloan. We haven’t met before. I ... sort of help out the Boss from time to time.”

Looking up, Maria almost fainted when she realized there was a beautiful woman, about two feet tall, hovering over the breakfast table in front of her.

“I guess there’s no sense in wasting a lot of time on introductions. Andy can tell you about me later if you have any interest. But right now I want her to look into your eyes and tell me what she sees. Andy?”

The young girl jumped from her seat and knelt beside Maria. Turning the girl’s head to face her she looked deeply into her eyes. Slowly shaking her head she said, “I see purity, sanctifying grace and an incredible amount of the purest love.” Then she continued, “I also see an incredible amount of pain searing her brain. But ... but ... but it’s utterly destroyed any sin that might have been there before.”

Looking at Susie she said, “There’s nothing there but purity. Maria Müller is now as pure as the new-fallen snow.”

“You’ve sure got that right,” Susie replied. “And, Andrea Cartwright, I can’t tell you how proud of you the Boss was last night. You handled that whip as well as Barbara did. And you’re still only a little girl. Then you and Ken held Maria’s bloody body between you. What did it feel like?”

“Like ... like...” Andy slowly shook her head and said, “I don’t know what it felt like. The closest thing is one time I was very sick and Mommy held me all night in her arms, crushing her luscious tits to my flat chest.” Then she snapped her fingers and exclaimed, “Of course! That’s it! When God gave his orders, I thought Ken and I were comforting her. But that’s not the way it worked at all, was it? She was comforting us.”

Then the girl began to cry. Resting her chin on Maria’s tortured thigh she looked up and said, “Maria Müller, can you ever forgive me? Ever, in your whole life?”

“Forgive you?” Maria exclaimed. “You’ve got to be kidding. You heard Susie. In less than twenty-four hours you have transformed me from a prostitute into ... into ... Well, I don’t know what I’ve become, but I’m no longer a prostitute.” Then looking up at Susie she asked, “Is ... is ... is there any chance at all that sometime a man might ... might like me?”

“Ken Clifford could look deeply into your eyes and answer that question,” Susie replied, “but instead, I will. Maria Müller, you are going to be the stunning beauty you have always been inside. The guys will be standing in line. All you’re going to have to do is pick one to be the father of your children.” With that the sprite vaporized.

After breakfast they checked the schedule and found there was nothing on. But just then the phone rang. When Steve answered, it was the Minister of Industry’s secretary requesting an immediate meeting with Mr. Sloan. Steve’s eyes widened for a moment, but then he agreed to meet with the minister in thirty minutes. When Barbara told Karla to stay in their room and rest, she flatly refused pointing out that she was the maid, after all, and she was responsible for their guests’ needs.

“But darling,” Barbara protested, “what will they say? Just look at your body! You’re cut to ribbons.”

“With a whip provided by the Minister of State Security himself,” Karla replied. “Besides, I earned these stripes and suffered to get them. I shall display them proudly.”

When she went off, Maria followed. While the Sloans were dressing, the two girls, now each wearing a collar with a bow tie and cuffs, made the rooms spotless. Andy and Ken put on shorts and T-shirts and headed out to find a swimming pool. It was going to be a very hot day. Before they left, though, they asked Steve to make arrangements to have a pool installed on the roof next to the apartment.

Steve wore a pair of gray slacks and a blue blazer, while Barbara wore a lime-green sleeveless dress that was so plain in cut that only a woman with a perfect figure like hers could wear it attractively. When there was a knock on the door, Karla went to answer it. Pausing for a moment, she was about to pinch her nipples when she realized that they were both sliced through three times and were turgid from pain anyway.

Opening the door, she stepped back to usher in the guests. With the door open she realized that it was Hans Slavic, but without his assistants from the day before. Instead, her eyes widened when she saw her boss, Stefan Klink, and his boss, Frederick Wilhelm, the Home Minister himself.

“My God!” Klink exclaimed. “We’re too late. Karla, what happened to you?”

Drawing herself up even straighter than before she said, “I have been accepted into the Sloan’s service. Now will you gentlemen come with me? My master and mistress are waiting.” Without another word she turned and led the way to the sitting room. Following behind, it was abundantly clear to all the men that she had been merciless whipped.

Both Klink and Wilhelm were steaming when they reached the Sloans. Klink was so upset he forgot himself and screamed, “Sloan, what have you done to Major Kosta?”

Steve, his face impassive, replied, “Why don’t you ask the major?”

“They did nothing to me,” Karla said quietly. “I did it to myself. I wanted to enter their service, and this was the entry fee.” Then with her blue eyes flashing she added, “And, gentlemen, I suggest we end this discussion right now. If you persist, I will insist this happened at Secret Police headquarters. I will say that reactionary elements left over from ... the prior regime ... did it to try to cause trouble for Steve Sloan and Kendy Company.

“Since the whip used on me — which, I’m sure, still has bits of my flesh embedded in it — came from Secret Police headquarters, I’m certain there will be others there which identically match this one. And it’s fair to say that our organization doesn’t enjoy the greatest reputation, due to our former close association with the KGB. Now, would you like to see if I’m serious?”

The two ministers were so thunderstruck by what Karla said, they just sagged into chairs. Not knowing what else to do, Slavic took a seat too. Then Maria appeared with coffee. But instead of serving it the way Karla had the day before, the girl dropped smoothly to her knees to serve, then smoothly rose again to go to the next man. Karla inwardly winced as she realized the torture to which the girl was so willingly subjecting herself.

Seeing Maria’s lacerations, Wilhelm asked kindly, “What happened to you, Miss?”

With her eyes shining Maria replied, “I, too, have entered the service of Kendy Company. I am the junior slave. And, sir, I was given the joy of attending to my mistress, Karla, during her torture. She was utterly exquisite, as I’m sure you agree. Her heroism is utterly without parallel in our country’s history.”

“That’s certainly true enough,” Wilhelm said. Then to Klink he said, “Stefan, you called it. I apologize. When you told me that Karla requested a set of whips, I thought you had lost your marbles. Clearly, you had not. Everything you feared might happen already has, I’m afraid.” Then looking at his colleagues he inquired, “Well, since we’re too late to prevent a whipping, what do we do now?”

Slavic, seeing that his seniors had no idea, took the lead. “Tell me, Mr. Sloan, now that you have acquired Skoda, what on earth do you intend to do with it? Frankly, we’re happy to get rid of it, as I’m sure you noticed yesterday ... between golf strokes, that is.”

“May I respond, Master?” Karla inquired. Taken aback, Steve instantly agreed. “Mistress, would it be all right if I sat at the table? It seems like I am — or was — the focus of this meeting anyway.”

“Sit?” Barb exclaimed. “But your ... your...”

“My ass is fine, Mistress,” Karla responded. “After all, I sat down for breakfast and sat on the exercise machines before that. And these chairs are much more comfortable.” She paused and then added, “Besides, the pain only reminds me of the great love we share.”

When Barb nodded in resignation, Karla sat down gently beside Barbara ignoring the agonizing flash of pain that struck her when she did. But Klink saw her eyes involuntarily widen and he just shook his head in dismay and sorrow. But she did carefully position herself forward on the chair to avoid unnecessary contact with her lacerated back.

“Herr Slavic, you asked about Kendy’s plans,” Karla began. “Obviously, since the transaction was concluded less than twenty-four hours ago, they are not yet complete.” Then she turned to Klink and said, “First, sir, I lied to you yesterday. I lied terribly. I said that Mrs. Sloan is an airhead. Nothing could be further from the truth. She is possibly the most brilliant person alive in the world.”

But then with a very warm smile she added, “Everything wasn’t a lie, though. I said she made her body available to her husband at any time...” She stopped, shook her head and corrected herself, “That’s not true either. If she thinks her husband might enjoy her sexually in some manner, she does it. She exists to make him happy. And Steven Sloan is possibly the happiest, and certainly the most sexually satisfied man in the world.

“But back to Skoda. Last night, after their lovemaking — they allowed me to share their bed, so I know — they talked about Skoda. The first change is so obvious, they couldn’t understand why it hasn’t been made before now.”

“Obvious?” Slavic responded, puzzled. “I know of no obvious improvements.”

“It involves Skoda Arms,” Karla continued. “First, the company has a worldwide reputation for the highest quality. It’s a reputation had been earned over many years, but lately it has become tarnished. Why? Because the quality of output isn’t close to what it once was. This is going to change instantly.”

“But how?” Slavic persisted. “It’s the workforce. Many of our very best craftsmen have retired. We have so few real gunsmiths left—”

“—and most of the ones you still have are being misused,” Karla interrupted, completing his sentence. “This is the situation the Sloans addressed.” She grinned in amusement as if she was remembering the night. “While after lovemaking, most couples go to sleep and a few exchange loving remarks, my master and mistress talk business. I’m pretty sure it was her idea, too. First, there is nothing mysterious about making firearms these days. After all, it’s not rocket science.”

The ministers were amused at her comment and she grinned happily at them. Then she continued, “The basic assembly is quite simple. All one needs are precision-machined parts and then simple assembly to put them together. That’s been your problem: Your machine tools are worn to the point they can seldom achieve, let alone maintain, requisite tolerances. Well, this morning before you arrived, Mr. Sloan sent a fax to Cincinnati Millicron ordering a number of the world’s finest precision machining and boring machines. They are all computer controlled; no skill is required. The new machine tools will take care of the tolerances.

“Then the Sloans plan to divide the workforce along skill levels. The least skilled will assemble the basic weapons as the parts come from the automated tools. Then the more skilled will do varying degrees of handwork that distinguish Skoda weapons. The finest gunsmiths will spend full time on the finest inlay and engraving work that only they can do. No longer will they be wasting most of their time on the most rudimentary jobs.”

Then with a beaming smile she concluded, “Once again Skoda Works AG will stand for the finest firearms in the world. The hourly pay of the skilled craftsmen will rise dramatically, encouraging the less able to upgrade their skills. And the company will grow.”

The three ministers looked at one another, shook their heads, but said nothing. Finally, Frederick Wilhelm said softly, “It seems to make all kinds of sense to me ... But I’m certainly not an industrialist.” He had been impressed with Karla’s performance and utterly amazed at her acceptance of — indeed, almost a joy in — her tortured body.

Then he asked, “If that idea was Mrs. Sloan’s, was she rewarded for it?”

“Yes, indeed!” Karla replied. “She received the most valuable gift Mr. Sloan could possibly give her.”

“Which was?” Wilhelm asked, curious.

“He really fucked her brains out!” Karla enthused. “And that was after some of the most beautiful lovemaking you could possibly imagine just a short time earlier, too.”

“He did what?” the minister asked, not believing his ears.

“He fucked her brains out. In fact, the poor woman nearly destroyed herself. All I can say, sir, is that had it been me, I would be dead right now. This woman was consumed by continuous orgasm for more than thirty minutes. You can see that she’s very muscular. Can you imagine what it’s like to see her naked body with all of the muscles in it in continuous spasm? Can you? She was screaming incoherently while all her sensation — indeed, her entire life — was concentrated in her cunt. Finally, Mr. Sloan put her out of her torment when he poured gallons of delicious cum into her love box.

“Poor Mrs. Sloan passed out cold when all of the circuits of her nervous system just cut out due to massive overload.” With a wonderfully warm smile she concluded, “That is how she was rewarded.”

Then looking at Barbara she asked, “Have you ever seen a happier or more sexually fulfilled woman in your entire life?”

“That reminds me,” Stefan Klink interjected. “We have heard ... shall we say ... some interesting stories from our sports complex regarding events yesterday afternoon.” Looking sharply at Karla he asked, “Were you invited to join the Czech Olympic swimming team yesterday afternoon?”

Karla, very embarrassed, just nodded her head.

“And were you later begged to join our national tennis team?”

Again she nodded her head.

Turning toward Barbara he just shook his head and said, “There is also a small matter of breaking the world’s record — the men’s world record! — by a bunch of seconds, Mrs. Sloan. And then breaking the world record for 3,000 meters while you were just loosening up following your record swim. I am told that your 100-meter splits were in Olympic-class time ... for 100 meters. Is that correct?” Barbara was uncomfortable but utterly beautiful as she sat up straight in her chair and said nothing. Klink just nodded. “And finally, there’s a small matter, Karla, of telling the coach that Mrs. Sloan ... is your sister. Did you say that?”

“Yes, sir,” Karla replied simply.

“And is she?” he persisted.

“Karla Kosta is my sister!” Barbara exclaimed. “She is the most wonderful person in the whole world. And I cannot tell you how wonderful it feels to be able to live in her reflected brilliance. She is brilliant, warm, witty, loving...” Barbara broke off and began to cry but then exclaimed, “Yes, damn it! Karla Kosta is my loving sister, and I am damned proud of it!” With that, blinded by her tears she reached out in Karla’s direction.

Taking her in her arms, Karla crushed her body to Barbs ignoring her own agony when she did. Then she gently lifted Barb’s chin and melted her lips to hers. The men watched as electricity flowed between the two at an ever increasing voltage. Then, while their lips were still joined, a golden glow started to appear around their heads. It grew in intensity and size until the women were covered and became invisible to the outside. Finally, when its brilliance rivaled the sun, there was a silent explosion and the golden light sprayed all over the room and everyone in it. Steve and Maria watched with equanimity, but the three men were rendered unconscious.

Jumping to her feet, Maria went to Wilhelm whose head had hit the table with such force they could all hear the bang. Maria gently lifted his head and cradled it to her bountiful breasts. She just held him and crooned softly.

In a matter of a minute or so, Wilhelm began to come around. As he did, he vaguely realized he was being held close to the most fragrant female body he could imagine. As he recovered his senses, she loosened her hold on him until he was able to raise his head. When he did, he looked into Maria’s eyes and was stunned again. Then he looked deep into Karla’s eyes, and then Barbara’s. “You are unreal! All of you.” Finally feeling himself, he said, “That was a Divine event we just experienced, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, it was,” Maria said simply.

Then to his colleagues who were still speechless he said, “Gentlemen, we are in over our heads.” To Karla he said, “Major Kosta...” With a smile at the Sloans he interjected, “I’m sure I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know. Karla is Major Karla Kosta of the Czech Secret Police.”

Then looking at Karla again he continued, “It is clear that you are answering to an authority far higher than we. Further, I am convinced that the Czech Republic will not suffer in any way.” Shaking his head he continued, “I fail to see how the torture you so willing accepted enters into any of this.

“But I will say that when I look into your eyes and the eyes of your friends, I drown. There is a level of the purest Divine grace that I did not think existed in the world any longer.” Now relaxing, he leaned back in his chair and thought for a few moments.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.