The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

The balance of the week passed quickly. By Saturday, the lacerations on Karla’s and Maria’s bodies had begun to heal, so Barb removed the stitches from their shoulders. As she did, the girls were gossiping and seemed utterly oblivious to the pain as she carefully extracted the pieces of silk thread.

On Sunday, the family — and they now actually thought of themselves that way — decided to go to church early to avoid any crowds or publicity. It hadn’t occurred to the Sloans, Andy or Ken what the girls would wear. Just as the thought occurred to Barb, the two girls appeared each wearing heavy burlap ponchos. She almost became ill when she realized they were essentially identical to what she used to wear to church. Barb also vividly remembered the agony it had caused as the coarse fibers bit into her lacerated shoulders. And both girls were in far worse condition than she had ever been.

“Where did those things come from?” she asked. “And whose idea was it, anyway?”

“I would rather not wear your Levi’s, Mistress,” Karla replied softly. “Maria has nothing at all to wear. In just the few days she’s been here, her clothes no longer fit.” Then she grinned happily and continued, “Susie told us how you used to dress to go to church. And she was so nice! She even helped us with the design. Do you like it?”

“It makes me ill just looking at it,” Barb replied honestly. “How can you bear to have it on your ravaged body?”

At her comment, Karla snapped her fingers as if she had just been reminded of something. She took Barb in her arms and held her tightly forcing her tits, hips, and belly into contact with the burlap. To make it even worse, Barb could feel her wriggling her body to increase her own pain. “Please hold me close, Mistress,” she whispered plaintively.

“But it’ll kill you if I do,” Barb protested.

“It will kill me if you do not!” Karla responded. “Please?” With the greatest reluctance, Barb did as she had been asked. When she squeezed, in spite of her best efforts Karla could not fully suppress a cry.

Then Barb was forced to repeat the process with Maria who commented that Andy wasn’t yet big enough or strong enough for her to fully feel the burlap. When she did, Maria only gasped when her body was squeezed. When she had her arms around the girl, Barb realized that Karla was right. Because of the lacerations scoring her body, Barb had been unable to really see the girl’s figure. But now it was apparent that the girl was noticeably thinner.

When she released the girl, Maria continued to stand in front of her looking wistful. Because the garment was a poncho with no armholes — it was cut as a large circle of burlap with a small hole cut out in the center for the head — Maria’s arms were beneath it. Barb moved closer, and then with her hands at her sides just melted her lips against Maria’s.

The instant she did the girl began to probe Barb’s mouth with her tongue. Opening it a little, the two tongues did a little dance in Barb’s mouth and then met. Maria was nearly overcome by the flood of love and joy she instantly felt. When she eased away, her eyes were glittering as she thanked Barb for her love.

With the Czech girls barefoot, they walked to church and were in time for the seven o’clock Mass. Noticing that the church was nearly full, Barb thought that it probably reflected the Communist effort to stamp out religion entirely in all of eastern Europe. The effort was a failure, but it resulted in church attendance that was far higher than in any other West European country.

Remaining close to the rear of the church, they participated in the Czech-language service, even joining in the hymn singing. At the point in the Mass where the parishioners were asked to exchange a sign of peace, everyone kissed the Czech girls who wriggled with delight in spite of what the movement did to their ravaged bodies.

As they walked back to the hotel, Karla said, “Masters and mistresses, I am now speaking for Maria and myself. We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for what you have done for us this last week—”

“Aside from ripping your bodies to shreds, what exactly have we done for you?” Barbara asked.

“You have shown us a kind and degree of love neither of us knew existed or even could exist. We live with people who are epitomes of kindness and consideration.” Now tears began to run down her cheeks as she continued, “You have truly become our family. And neither of us ever knew what a family is. Is that all? Of course not. You have inspired us to become better people than we ever thought we could be. You are our models and our inspiration. And it’s only just begun!” she concluded exultantly.

“And you two have shown us a level of courage and personal bravery we didn’t know could exist,” Andy Cartwright responded quietly. “Until we met you two, our example was Susie Sloan, but she sacrificed her life. You two have survived amidst incredible hardship and suffering. Yet you are so kind, so considerate and so thoughtful, it never ceases to amaze us.

“And you even brighten our lives. Maria, never have we met a person as unfailingly cheerful as you.” After pausing for a moment Andy continued, “The Lord said it all: You two embody the distillation of everything that is good and noble in western civilization. We will all be eternally grateful for the experience. And I know Barb will never cease to give thanks for finally meeting her sister.”

“And I adore my baby sister,” Barb added. “Just think! I’m related to a princess. I just can’t believe I could ever be so lucky.”

The conversation ended as each person reflected on what had been said. Barb, particularly, felt a wonderful warmth and sense of family with respect to the Czech girls. She decided they were wonderful, and she and Steve were extraordinarily fortunate.

They learned something else on the way back to the hotel. Ken remembered that he had forgotten to tell the Sloans that his parents had purchased the Ritz Hotel. “Mom is big on real estate,” he said, “and she absolutely abhors paying rent to anybody. When I told her about our arrangement here, she decided that Prague is now our central-European base, so ... Anyway, our new landlord thinks a rooftop pool is a neat idea. Construction of a 50-meter pool begins tomorrow morning.”

When they got off the elevator at the penthouse level, Steve saw that the door to the emergency stairs was ajar. As he was about to say something, the door opened and Anna stepped out, but the girl was moving strangely. It was clear she was trying to walk while still keeping her thighs together. Seeing her move, Barb instantly knew that something was very wrong. She asked Steve to carry her into the apartment and put her on their bed.

When he easily lifted her into his arms, she smiled gratefully but said, “Please, sir, put me down on the terrace or something. Not on your bed. Please!”

“On the bed, Steve,” Barb insisted. “I think I know what happened, and Maria does, too.”

Karla scooted ahead and had the spread off the bed and the covers pulled down when Steve arrived.

“Darling,” Barbara whispered, “leave us alone with her, will you? Why don’t you and Ken play some golf? I think this girl desperately needs some female attention. Okay?”

“Since you drained me absolutely dry about an hour ago, I might as well.” Then he kissed her and the passion again flowed between them. “Darling,” he whispered when their lips parted, “you are the finest wife in the whole damned world.” Looking deeply into her eyes, he tried to convey his love. Then he said, “This morning in church I thanked God for bringing you to me. Barbara Jensen Sloan, you have made me the happiest man in the whole world.”

“Wow!” Barb exclaimed. “What brought that on? It’s not even our anniversary.”

Then she sobered and said, “What a coincidence. I thanked God for giving me the best damned husband in the whole wide world. I love you desperately, Steven Carson Sloan!”

Then she grinned and added, “Now having gotten the mush out of the way, will you kindly get your ass out of here?”

Steve grinned, winked, and went off with Ken.

Meanwhile, Maria and Karla were undressing the girl. All she was wearing was a T-shirt and a pair of dirty jeans. Even on the bed, she was pressing her thighs together. The instant her legs spread in order to permit the jeans to be removed, they saw that its crotch was dark and very wet.

“Quickly, Princess,” Maria exclaimed, “we don’t have a moment to lose. This girl is bleeding to death!”

“You can handle her by yourself for a moment, can’t you?” Karla asked urgently.

When Maria nodded, Karla picked up a phone and called Secret Police headquarters. When the phone was answered, she demanded to speak to the duty officer. When he answered, she told him to immediately send a doctor who could keep his mouth shut to the hotel. “This is an order from Herr Klink, countersigned by Herr Wilhelm,” she concluded. “I trust my meaning is clear?”

She smiled at his response which said more clearly than anything else how upset he was. When he responded, he said, “You are very clear, Comrade Major! A doctor should arrive within ten minutes.” She thanked him and hung up, reflecting that the Soviet influence had not yet been completely erased.

Turning back toward the bed, she gasped. Now that Anna was naked from the waist down, she could see blood pulsing from her vagina. Already the area beneath her crotch was bright red.

Maria had shrugged off her poncho and knelt between the girl’s legs. Going down on the girl, she began to lick and suck at her vagina hoping her saliva might help coagulate the girl’s blood.

“I’m safe,” Anna murmured. “Thank you, my darling Maria. Again you’re saving my life.” Then she smiled wanly and added, “I guess this is what happens when I try to handle an orgy all by myself.”

After pausing for a moment she shook her head and whispered, “This was the very worst, Maria. It was never as bad as this before, and you’ve seen me after some bad ones.”

“What happened?” Maria asked sympathetically.

“First of all, there were a couple of other guys there. After being fucked a couple of times, they got tired of forcing their cocks into me, so Hans produced a new contraption. It was curved metal with large circular holes at each end. He put it under my crotch, and then before I knew what was happening he rammed a huge dildo through the rear ring and shoved it up my ass. Then he took another and put it up my cunt. The metal was curved in such a way that I think the ends of the damned things met inside me.”

Anna tried to force a small grin and continued, “Then they made me dance. The dildo in my cunt had a tickler that was positioned over my clit. Well, it hurt like hell, but then it made me hot. I guess I got carried away with the dance. I even did splits to force the things to move inside me. The tickler was making me cum and I was really throwing my pelvis around. Finally, I just collapsed. Exhaustion, I guess.

“They decided that I was warmed up and opened by then, so they could get down to some serious fucking. But when Hans pulled the dildo out of my cunt, it was followed by a stream of blood. The same thing happened, but not quite as bad, when they pulled the one out of my ass. They lost interest in me, and I ran back to the room. When the bleeding wouldn’t stop, I knew I needed help, so I came here to be with you.”

Meanwhile, Maria had been licking up the blood from the girl’s cunt. As she did, she realized there was no taste of a man’s cum and thought that it must have been washed out earlier in her blood flow. Stopping, she looked up at Anna’s face and was frightened by her grayness and pallor. Clearly, she had lost a lot of blood and was still losing it.

Then she realized that Anna’s eyes were locked on hers. “What ... what happened to you?” the girl asked. Maria noticed for the first time how large and beautiful her emerald-green eyes really were.

“I ran into a buzz saw,” Maria said tartly. “What’s the big deal?”

Shaking her head in frustration, Anna replied, “That’s not what I mean at all. It’s your eyes!”

“What about my eyes?” Maria asked, baffled by the girl’s question. “They’re the same dull gray they’ve always been.”

“No, silly!” Anna protested. “They’re not the same at all. I look into them and see warmth, kindness, inner peace ... I see ... I see Divine grace!” Maria did not reply. “I want to do whatever you did,” the girl demanded. “Is it possible?”

“You don’t know what you’re asking,” Karla interjected. “You can’t possibly want your body sliced up the way ours are!”

Anna shifted her eyes to Karla’s and repeated what she had done with Maria. Her eyes widened as she said, “You’re exactly the same. But you have a depth of love and grace far beyond Maria’s.” She concluded emphatically, “If being striped with a whip ... It was a whip, wasn’t it?” Both girls nodded and she continued, “If being striped with a whip is the price, I’ll pay it gladly—”

She was interrupted by a knock on the door which Barb ran out to answer. A few moments later she returned followed by a short, stocky man carrying a medical bag. Maria, unable to stanch the flow of Anna’s blood, was standing by the bed when he entered. Seeing her bleeding groin, he quickly opened his bag, removed a small stack of surgical sponges and crammed them into her gaping cunt. When he saw blood still spreading on the sheet, the girl lifted her lower body from the bed and, shaking his head, he gently inserted others into her ripped anus. Only then did he look her over more carefully.

After checking her pulse and heart rate, he shook his head and said, “This girl has lost a great deal of blood. We may lose her yet.”

“Use mine, Doctor,” Maria instantly responded.

“And mine,” Karla chimed in. “Do you have transfusion equipment with you?”

“I do,” he replied, “but we must get this girl to a hospital—”

“No hospital!” Anna exclaimed weakly. “If I’m going to die, I want to do it right here.” Then with a wan grin she added, “If you think you’re going to get me out of this wonderful bed, you’ve got another think coming!”

Hearing the girl’s crack, Barb caught Karla’s eye and nodded once. Karla instantly understood her meaning and silently mouthed, “Thank you!”

Recognizing the urgency, Karla lay on the bed beside the wounded girl while the doctor set up his transfusion equipment. When the blood started to flow, he looked up at Maria, then down at Karla and said, “My God! What happened to you two?” With his eyes wide he added, “I must notify the police immediately!”

“You will not!” Karla exclaimed from the bed. “In the first place, it was the police — or more accurately, the Home Minister himself — who sent you here. In the second place, I am the police! Now shut up and let’s get on with it.”

“But ... but ... but what happened?” he persisted.

“A matter of State Security,” Karla replied. Then glaring at him she continued, “Need I say more? I certainly hope I do not!”

At that point the phone rang and Barb answered it. To Karla she said, “It is Herr Wilhelm, for you,” as she passed over the handset.

Holding the phone with her left hand Karla said brightly, “Good morning, Minister. What gets you up at such an early hour on a Sunday?”

“You do,” Wilhelm replied with humor in his voice. “And how is my favorite policewoman this morning?”

“I have no idea who that person might be,” Karla replied, “but I’m fine. First, what can I do for you? Because there is something you can do for me.”

“You first,” Wilhelm replied. “When I heard you used my name, it occurred to me that you could use some additional help.”

“There is a recalcitrant doctor here, Minister,” she replied. “He wants to transfer a friend to the hospital who does not care to be moved. And he wants to report our ... stripes ... to the police. I told him it was a matter of State Security, and that I am the police. But I’m not really sure if he believes me.”

“Not a surprise,” Wilhelm replied. “I assume you’re still naked, and these people aren’t used to seeing naked Secret Police women. It’s just one of those things ... Let me speak to him, please.”

Turning to the doctor she held out the phone toward him and said, “This is Home Minister Frederick Wilhelm, Doctor. He wishes to speak to you.”

The doctor took the phone as if he were handling a snake. “Good morning, sir,” he said. “I am Doctor Kurt—”

His eyes widened and it was obvious to the others that Wilhelm had cut him off. As the minister continued to talk, the doctor grew as white as a sheet. After a few minutes, during which it was obvious that he had been reamed out, but good, he said, “I understand perfectly, Minister! It will be as you say. I will ensure that everything needed for the girl’s treatment is sent over here to the hotel.”

He paused for a moment and then continued, “I am to deliver the materials personally to the Minister of State Security at Secret Police headquarters. He will handle the rest. Is that correct?” He nodded slowly, then held the phone away from his ear and said, “The minister wants to speak to a Maria Müller. Is she here?”

Maria took the phone and identified herself. Wilhelm said, “Well, that should take care of him. But, Maria, is anyone taking care of you? You have not been out of my thoughts since that morning. In fact, because of you I have been sexually taking my wife ... and it’s been a long time since that last happened. I just want you to know that it’s your fault. And I want to thank you because Paula — my wife — was never as warm and wet and loving as she’s been these last few nights. She almost seems to be a new woman.”

He paused and then continued, “I have decided you’re one of the finest women in the Republic. I just wanted you to know that. And I wanted to thank you for your inspiration.”

Maria tried to talk him out of it, but he couldn’t be dissuaded. Finally, shaking her head in frustration, she hung up the phone. Then she took Karla’s place on the bed and the doctor transfused her. When he shut off the blood flow, she looked at Anna lying beside her and felt better. The girl’s color was much improved, almost back to normal. Then after both she and Karla assured the doctor that he could do nothing for them, he withdrew.

When he was gone, Anna looked at Maria and asked, “Now, how can I join you here? What must I do?”

Maria just shook her head and said, “I’m afraid you can’t, Anna. Of course you will stay here until your injuries are healed—”

“Why can’t I?” Anna interrupted. Then, very perceptively, she said, “It’s the whipping, isn’t it? It’s a form of initiation. But initiation into what?”

Standing up straight Maria replied softly, “Into a lifetime of slavery. You see, Anna, I am Miss Cartwright’s slave. I will probably remain her slave for the rest of my life because I may never ask for my freedom. I have no property. Everything I own is hers. My body — my life itself — is hers to do with as she will. For example, we — my darling Karla and I — routinely offer our bodies to any guest who comes here — male or female! We never wear any clothes. There is a uniform Karla designed that we both wear. It consists of a pair of cuffs and a collar worn with a black bow tie. Aside from that, we are completely naked.” Shaking her head she said, “I’m sorry, Anna. It’s utterly out of the question.”

Instead of trying to argue with Maria, Anna looked at Barb and said, “Mistress Sloan, what do I need to sign to become a slave, too.” Looking at Karla who was beside Maria she said, “I assume that Karla is the senior slave, and Maria is the junior. May I be the junior assistant? Please?”

Then to the surprise of the others Anna sat up on the bed and took off her T-shirt. Looking down at her body she said with disgust, “Pretty shabby, isn’t it?” Then looking wistfully at Barb she added, “But maybe I don’t meet your standards.” After pausing for a moment she continued, “The only good part of me was my very tight cunt and small asshole, but they’re not much use to you now ... unless you have a friend who likes to fuck a girl who’s bleeding a lot, that is.”

Barb had been studying Anna while she had been talking. Beyond her brilliant green eyes, she had a medium complexion and brown hair verging on auburn. Seeing what Barb was looking at, Maria commented that they didn’t have a real bathroom so it was hard to bathe and impossible to shower. “Her hair is a magnificent auburn when it’s clean, Mistress,” she said softly.

Anna’s figure would be described as boyish, being very thin with slim hips. The fact that every rib was standing out suggested that the girl’s basic problem was a lack of food. “Because I had the duty tits, she always insisted that I eat most of her share as well as my own. ‘A duty cunt doesn’t need a lot,’ she always said. “But her small tits are beautifully shaped, Mistress. And her nipples are so cute! So tiny and pink and up-thrusting.”

Barb found herself wondering what the girl would look like after she had been cleaned and fed.

Then turning to Karla, Barbara said, “You know, there’s something here that’s not quite fair...” After pausing as if to gather her thoughts she said, “Let’s see ... you took almost sixty strokes, but you’re the senior slave, after all. Maria took about forty ... Anna would be the junior assistant, so how do twenty strokes or so sound to you?”

Realizing that she might be accepted, Anna clapped her hands in glee. “Oh thank you, Mistress!” After a short pause when she looked down at her chest she added, “Could five or six be across my tits? Or where they would be if I had any?” Then she grinned and added, “I’m reminded of Voltaire’s comment on the British shooting of Admiral Byng: ‘The British periodically hang an admiral pour encourager les aûtres.’ Perhaps the whip will encourage my tits to grow.”

“Tell me about yourself,” Barbara said softly, while easing the girl back against the pillows. When her head was resting on the down, the naked girl just wriggled with delight. Then Barbara gently pulled the girl with her pillows to the top of the bed and pulled the covers up to her neck.

Again Anna wriggled, but this time with her eyes closed. “This is just so wonderful!” she whispered.

Then she said, “I guess my story is like Maria’s. I’ve been an orphan for as long as I can remember; since I was ten, anyway. I ... survived. Maria and I met at the university where we were both engineering students majoring in computer science. Because we were the only two women in the program, we hung out together and moved in with the guys when the opportunity arose. Being available to be fucked all the time was the rent, so I guess I never thought much about it. Last week, though, when I came here with the guys, everything changed.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.