The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Within an hour the remainder of the people from Prendwick arrived at the palace. Although they had left much later, they had flown in a direct line down over Germany, and didn't have any problems getting from the airport into the city, either. Finishing lunch, there was a phone call reporting that a large Church delegation headed by the Pope himself had arrived at the palace to review plans for the coronation.

"Oops!" Karla exclaimed. "Here's trouble ... maybe." Then she said, "Susie, I need you."

Instantly the sprite appeared, still wearing the lovely dress she had been wearing when she had appeared on the plane. When Karla began to tease her about appearing in the same dress twice, Susie just stuck out her tongue and an instant later was wearing skin-tight Levi's and a chambray work shirt with the sleeves torn off. "Better?" she asked.

Karla just giggled and stuck out her tongue, too.

"The Pope has just appeared to discuss arrangements for the coronation," Karla said. "And I seem to recall that the Boss wants to handle matters personally. What am I supposed to say and do?"

"A very good question. He is not going to be a problem, but some of his associates might be." Then Susie giggled and added, "Of course, they've been over to the cathedral, so I think they've been softened up a bit. It was really funny. The Cardinal Archbishop of Prague told them about the condition of the cathedral yesterday, and they can see with their own eyes its condition today. Needless to say, they're a bit puzzled. After all, how does one complete about 150 years worth of gothic construction overnight?"

Then she paused and added, "The best thing you can do is to play it by ear. Needless to say, I'll be right here ... as will the Boss. Understand?"

"I certainly do," Karla replied. Then she added softly, "Dear God, thank you so much for what you did this morning for the Koenigs. It's clear to me that they are truly deserving. It only just registered that Bill Koenig was in prison when I was there. While I was beaten, they smashed his hands and, I gather, must have cut off his penis. Could you tell me what really did happen?"

"First of all," the Voice replied, "nothing you did today counts in terms of favors you may have received from me. You see, I owe the Koenigs an apology. You're right, of course, Karla, when you said they are truly deserving.

"Never have I encountered a more selfless family. A little girl, now only four years old, offers her life to protect yours. You and your sisters give her dozens of gifts for Christmas, and what does she do? Exactly what you said she did. She opened each one and then conferred with her parents to determine which child would most like to receive it. Truly, the idea of keeping even one for herself never crossed her mind.

"Her father, one of the greatest concert pianists who ever lived, has his hands smashed but thinks only of the suffering you are undergoing." There was a pause and he added, "Formerly, William Koenig was one of the world's greatest concert pianists. Now he is the greatest. Do you understand?"

Karla just nodded and breathed a prayer of thanks. "His wife, Carol, underwent an agonizing process to try to become pregnant. You were right, of course. The Russians did amputate his penis so he could never again have intercourse. But doctors extracted some semen and used it to impregnate Carol.

"However, her internal plumbing wasn't quite right, so she almost died giving birth to Karla. Now I can assure you that she will be able to carry more children, in the same manner you will. She, too, is now in The Sisterhood. Finally, she is also a concert pianist, and is now in the very top rank."

There was a pause and then the Voice continued in a diffident manner, "I have a favor to ask of you, though."

"Lord, that is impossible!" Karla exclaimed. "What would you have me do?"

"Would it be possible to have the Koenigs play at the reception following your coronation? Could you do that?"

"You are asking me, as a special favor to You, to allow the two finest pianists of all time to play at my reception. Is that what I'm hearing?"

Very softly the Voice agreed.

"Boy! What an imposition," Karla grumbled. "I mean ... it's not like he's anybody good, like Hootie and the Blowfish, or even Elvis Presley or someone. But since it's for You, I suppose we could make do."

Then her attitude changed dramatically and she asked, "I've heard that there are some piano compositions by Franz Liszt that have never been played as solos since his death. No one else had the hand span he did. Yet I sense that Bill Koenig has very large hands and long fingers. Can he play them?"

"Yes, he can," the Voice replied. "But personally, I think they're even better when played with two pianos. Wait until you hear Bill and Carol play some piano duets." He paused and then continued, "What you will find extraordinary, though, is to hear the whole family sitting at a single piano playing chopsticks. It is utterly unbelievable."

"Since Carol is now in The Sisterhood, does that mean that Karla can assist in their lovemaking?" Karla asked. "Good heavens, her parents must truly love one another."

"They do indeed, and of course she can," was the reply. "Now, the Pontiff awaits. This should be a lot of fun."

Rather than greeting the Pope in the Hall of State, Paula had had him ushered into the Queen's library. It was a beautifully appointed room lined on three walls with stacks of leather-bound books. The Pope was seated comfortably when she joined him accompanied by Doug, Ann, and Mary. Going to him, Karla dropped to her knees and kissed his ring.

Rather than releasing her, though, Pope John Paul II held on to her hands and helped her to her feet, thinking as he did that no female alive was less in need of assistance than she. When she was standing, he just looked deeply into her eyes, nodded, and then dropped to his knees and kissed her fingers.

Genuinely astounded, Karla exclaimed, "Your Holiness! What are you doing?"

Rising to his feet quickly in spite of his advancing years, he smiled warmly and replied, "The title is yours, Your Highness, not mine. Never in my life have I met a person as overflowing with God's Divine Grace as you."

Ann and Mary had been about to drop to their knees, too, but he motioned for them to remain standing. He greeted Mary, then Ann, and shook his head.

To Karla he said, "I have heard of this but never did I think I would live to see it. I have heard of holy people in my time, but never anything like you three sisters."

He slowly shook his head and added, "Your sisters have won the Nobel Prize. The Vatican supported the decision, I should tell you. But with regard to sheer holiness? I believe you are ahead of your sisters, but it's like having an IQ of 185 compared to 183. I suppose the first is higher, but at a level where it cannot possibly make any difference." Then he added, "Now, Your Majesty, how may I serve you?"

Karla was still stunned. She motioned the Pope to take a seat which he did, as did several other churchmen who had accompanied him. Judging from their caps, all but one were cardinals of the Church; the last was apparently an archbishop.

When everyone was seated, the Pope continued, "First of all, could you tell me, Your Majesty—"

"Please, Your Holiness, my name is Karla," she said in fluent Polish.

"It's a deal," he replied in fluent Czech, "if you call me Karol." Both of them laughed. When he did, the Pope looked far younger than his 75 years. He reached out his hand and she shook it.

"How about English?" she asked with a grin. "My Polish is a bit rusty, and my Latin... ?" She just shook her head sadly in dismay.

This time he howled with laughter and agreed.

"At any rate, as I was saying," the Pope continued, "could you tell us what happened to the cathedral? It certainly didn't look the way it does now the last time I was in Prague! And, I understand from your Cardinal Archbishop, it's not the way it looked as recently as midnight last night."

Then he paused, thought for a moment and continued, "And then there's the small matter of the family you met close to the palace earlier today. We all witnessed a miracle, didn't we?"

"With respect to the cathedral," Karla responded, "I don't really know ... But I can guess." Then she explained what had happened in the little village of Whitfield, and how it had been transformed overnight as well.

"You see," she continued, "I'm very glad you stopped by today, because there's something I've been asked to communicate." She paused and then blurted, "God Himself wishes to officiate at my coronation."

There was a sudden intake of breath on the part of the other churchmen. The archbishop muttered, "Blasphemy!"

The only one who appeared totally unconcerned was Karol Wojtyla, Pope John Paul II himself. He appeared completely relaxed. Nodding his head he commented, "I understand fully. It is as I expected, actually."

Then with a very warm smile he continued, "I can't tell you what a thrill this is for me. I know that you have direct contact with God, Karla. I know that you performed — or more accurately ordered God to perform — a miracle in the street today."

Then he shook his head and added, "Never did I think I would meet a living saint, but today I get to meet three of them. And without question the three most beautiful saints ever to have ever lived..."

At that instant, two things happened. First, Duke and Sheena paced into the room. To their great pleasure, the doors of the palace were like the ones at Prendwick Castle with handles rather than door knobs. Second, Susie materialized in their midst. She waited, hovering in the air as the two tigers greeted the Pontiff.

The fact that they could communicate with him apparently didn't surprise him at all, either. Then turning to Susie he shook his head and said, "You must excuse me. I don't know how to greet a saint..."

"Karol, this is Susie Sloan," Karla interjected. "She is now one of God's archangels."

At that, the Pope's eyes did widen, as he reached out his arms. Floating to him, Susie gave him her warmest kiss and then to the surprise of everyone, just sat on his lap. He put his arm around her and held her tightly while Karla told him of Susie's background — how she had been tortured to death over a span of 72 hours, and how she had refused to renounce Jesus Christ.

Tears were flowing freely from the Pope's eyes as he heard the end of her story. Then turning to one of his colleagues — the Papal Secretary of State — he told the cardinal to prepare an announcement of the canonization of St. Susan Sloan, effective immediately.

Then to Susie he said, "I really don't know what to do. I realize of course that an archangel ranks far above mere saints, but we have no power to recognize angels. Will you forgive us, Angel Susan?"

"It's Susie, Your Holiness," she corrected. "But that's not why I'm here. It's to lodge a complaint. The Boss won't listen to me, but maybe you will. And maybe you can get Him to do something, too."

"And what's that, Susie?" the Pope asked with his eyes gleaming with merriment.

"It's these three girls sitting across from you," Susie exclaimed. "They're the problem. I mean ... Really! How would you like it if you were an archangel and find these humans could put you out like a light. And they can! All it takes is for any of them to kiss me, and I'm on the floor unconscious."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.