The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Karla Kosta was lying in their bed while Barb was in the middle of her wake-up lovemaking with Steve. She stretched and reflected on the month she had spent with the Sloans. Taking physical inventory, she admitted to herself that she had never been in such perfect condition. She was more rested and relaxed than she could ever remember. Her wounds had faded to red lines which were rapidly turning pink as the healing was nearly complete. The fire of pain in her eyes that had been a constant companion for weeks was gone, too. Even her tiny clit, she had found, was intact and functioning. Functioning? she thought ruefully. Is it ever!

With her eyes now closed she remembered what had happened only two days earlier. While sharing a shower with Barb, Maria, and Anna, the redhead was washing her body while Maria was tending to Barb. This, too, amused her. It had started almost three weeks earlier, when the younger girls’ wounds had healed to the point of being fiery red lines scoring their bodies.

When Anna started lovingly to work on her body, Karla had objected. “After all,” she had pointed out, “we’re all Barbara’s slaves.”

“That’s true, Princess,” Anna had replied, “we are all Barbara’s slaves. But Maria and I consented to be her slaves in order to be able to continue to serve our princess as her handmaidens. If our princess enters into slavery, after all, we had to follow. Now just shut up!”

Returning to her memory of Anna, she remembered the girl was washing her body all over and was down on her knees to carefully clean her slit. With water from all of the sprays washing over them, the girl had rocked back on her heels to study her slit. Then to her amazement, she had wrapped her arms around her thighs and proceeded to kiss and lick her nether lips. Karla remembered how her eyes had widened in amazement as she felt the girl’s lips and tongue on her most private parts.

Although she had tried to get Anna to stop, she admitted to herself that she hadn’t really tried very hard. As the incredible sensations built in her cunt, she could feel it becoming the very center of her being. First, she had leaned back against the tile wall to keep from toppling over as her knees weakened, then slowly she just slid down the wall until she was sitting on the shower floor. Still Anna had maintained her pressure.

Finally she was lying on her back with her legs over Anna’s shoulders while the girl continued to lick, to suck, and even to nibble on her love bud. She had had an orgasm, then another, and a third. They came with increasing frequency until she fainted as her entire nervous system cut out from the massive overload.

When she had come to, she had expected to find Maria and Barbara laughing at her. Instead, all three were crowded around her looking concerned, while the water continued to flood over them. When they realized she was fine, she noticed Barb had looked so happy.

The episode was not over, though. When she had pulled herself up to a sitting position against the wall, she found herself facing Anna, sitting with her legs spread wide revealing her now-hairless pussy with its dense patch of hair above it. Dropping to her knees, she took Anna’s legs, put them over her shoulders and kissed the girl’s nether lips.

“What are you doing, Princess?” Anna cried. “You can’t—”

“But I can,” she insisted. “You are my handmaiden, aren’t you?”

When Anna had fearfully nodded her head, she continued, “I’ve always wanted to know what a marquise’s cunt tastes like.” She had looked up at Barb, cocked her head and continued, “Like a Chablis? A Chardonnay? Perhaps a Moselle?”

Barb had just giggled. Then she had duplicated on Anna what the girl had done to her. When it was over, the girl was lying sprawled unconscious on the shower floor.

But the last word had been Anna’s. When she struggled to sit up, and again was resting with her back against the shower wall, she had closed her eyes and then licked her lips. With her eyes still closed, she had asked, “Well?”

“Well, what?” Karla had asked.

“A Chardonnay? Or what?”

“A unique nectar,” she had replied.

“Wonderful,” Anna had said. Then after a long pause she announced, “I’m going to be a lesbian. It’s what I was made for. Although my cunt is too tight for a man’s cock, it’s the perfect size for my princess’s tongue.” After a determined nod, she repeated, “From now on, I’m a lesbian.”

“Are you sure? After last night?” Karla asked with an eyebrow raised.

The night before Barb had conducted a lesson in lovemaking using poor Steve to demonstrate cocksucking. When she had asked Barb the purpose, she had been tartly reminded that their bodies were at the disposal of any guests for any purpose. Then she had been told that the inability to give good head would disgrace the Sloans. The girls had been giggling because several times she had just stopped, removed Steve’s cock, which was in her mouth to its full length, and told them what she had been doing and feeling. The giggles were caused because, following the explanation, she had swallowed his cock again and picked up where she had left off as if there had been no interruption.

When it had been Anna’s turn, instead of easing his weapon into her mouth, she had first kissed it and licked it like an ice cream cone. When she finally took Steve’s cock into her mouth, Karla had seen that her mouth was compressed as much as the girl could get it to maximize Steve’s enjoyment. Then, when he had been about to cum, Anna had pulled it out until only its head was in her mouth. When he had cum in a flood, she not only swallowed every drop, but she gently kneaded his balls to maximize his flow. The emptying almost caused Steve to pass out.

“What about last night,” Anna had asked.

“You didn’t give him a blow job. You were worshiping his cock, weren’t you?” Karla asked. Instead of blushing, Anna had merely replied that she had been trying her best. “But if you’re going to be a lesbian, why would you do that?” she persisted. “Lesbians don’t like men. In fact, generally they can’t stand them.”

“Because I love him so much,” Anna had replied simply. “Never in my life have I felt the way I did when he held me on his knee and we just kissed. It was the purest love and grace. I didn’t think it was possible for a man. But I felt so warm and snugly and loved.”

Then she had added, “There was no sex in his kiss at all.” Looking up at Barb, she had said, “All of his passion is reserved for you, Mistress. But it was so wonderful.”

“Well, handmaiden, why become a lesbian? Why not find a man of your own?” she had persisted.

“Because he’s the only one alive in the world,” Anna had stated simply, “and our mistress has him.”

Returning to the present, Karla realized that the Sloan’s morning lovemaking had ended. The difference this morning was that it had had the same passion it usually did only at night. The result was that Barb was sprawled on the bed like a discarded rag doll that had been left out in the rain, while Steve was lying on his back gasping for breath. Before Karla could do a thing, Paula Wilhelm was on the bed taking Steve’s now-limp cock in her mouth.

With the greatest care Paula sucked off his accumulated juices, then licked it carefully and finally used her hair to dry it. Although she normally kept her hair pinned up, this morning it was flowing loose and, Karla realized, it reached down her back nearly to her waist. Then she moved to Barb, straightened out her body, put her limp legs over her shoulders and proceeded carefully to drink the juices from her cunt.

As she watched, Karla was reminded of the sensation she had felt when Anna had been going down on Steve. Paula was not merely sucking Barb’s cunt, she was worshiping it. As she was finishing, Barb recovered consciousness in time to cum again when Paula lightly bit her clit. Again she drank up the new flow, then flipping her head, spread her flowing hair over Barb’s crotch and carefully dried it. When she finished, she looked up at Barb wistfully, and Barb spread her arms. In an instant, Paula dove up beside her and melted her lips to hers.

At that moment Karla realized that Paula had already lost a great deal of weight and appeared to be much younger. She’s on her way to being a stunning beauty, Karla decided. Then, while watching the two women cuddle, she tried to organize her thoughts.

The problem was, she realized, alone among the slaves, she had done nothing at all. She had put her re-engineering of the Skoda plant completely out of her mind on the grounds that Steve would have done it in an instant himself after a single glance at its operation. The only difference was that she knew how the plant had been operated, while he had never even seen it at the time the decisions had been made.

Maria and Anna were becoming almost like differently colored twins, one with dark hair and gray eyes, while the other had the most beautiful auburn hair and emerald-green eyes. As far as weight was concerned, it was as if pounds were being transferred from Maria to Anna. Although the process was not complete, it was apparent, to Karla at least, that in a short time the only difference between the two girls would be that Maria’s tits would be slightly larger. Continuing to think about them, she realized that they were constantly bright and cheery, never subject to the doubts and fears that afflicted her. Finally, there was Helper that already had the Kendy software people raving about it.

As for Paula, Karla knew that she was sensitive to the fact that while the other girls were university graduates, she had never gone to college. The result was that she spent hours in the middle of each night on her personal education. To no one’s surprise, she was a brilliant woman who was and had been very alert to what went on around her. In her position as Frederick Wilhelm’s wife, she had learned a great deal about politics and power, most particularly including how to make things happen in the Republic.

And if Anna and Maria were bright and cheery, Paula was like sunshine indoors. In spite of seeking out the filthiest jobs to do, nothing could ever seem to dampen her spirits. Almost solely due to her efforts, the apartment constantly sparkled along with everything in it. Paula Wilhelm is worth her weight in gold, Karla decided. But what’s wrong with me? I contribute absolutely nothing to the family!

This idea caught her up short. Suddenly she realized what had been going on. They were a family! Moreover, they were a family like no other in the world. Although not related, there was a level of love, mutual support and friendship... That’s it! she thought. Because of the relationships, members of a family love each other, but often they don’t like each other. They’re not friends, while we certainly are.

The more she thought about it, the better she liked her new idea. Everything fit, and everything centered on Barbara and Steve Sloan. The love they share is so strong, it spills over like water to flood everything it touches. And we all feel it, she thought, remembering Anna’s worshiping of Steve’s cock. But what’s wrong with me? I do absolutely nothing! Convinced that she was an anchor around the family’s neck, she started to cry.

Barbara was holding Paula in her arms when they both heard the sound of Karla’s weeping. Paula slid down and out of the bed trying to keep from waking Steve who had gone back to sleep, while Barb moved close to the woman she now loved most in the whole world. When she tried to take her in her arms, Karla resisted, wallowing as she was in her own misery. But even now she was no match for Barb’s strength. She forced Karla’s head up and melted her lips to hers. This time there was no holding back.

Barb unleashed all the love she felt for her sister and let it flow through her lips. After initially struggling, Karla at first went limp and lifeless, then came to life as she felt Barb’s great love. Then she rolled over to face Barb in the bed and tried to mold their two bodies together while she returned the same love. Paula’s eyes widened as she saw a golden light form around the heads of the two girls, then expand and flow downward over their nude bodies. Soon it was so bright and so dense she could no longer see the girls at all.

Then she heard a stentorian Voice in her ear saying, “These are the very best in the whole world, Paula Wilhelm. You have chosen your mistress well.”

Then slowly the light subsided and again she could see the girls’ figures. In moments, there was no trace of it, and they were revealed snuggling in each other’s arms.

Slowly easing apart, Barb whispered, “Okay, Baby Sister, why the waterworks? What happened this time?”

“Nothing happened, Big Sister,” Karla wailed. “That’s the trouble. I do absolutely nothing around here but eat and take up space.” Then she reviewed for Barb her earlier assessment of their family and her rôle in it. While Barbara was startled, she quickly agreed that they were a family. But, she argued, Karla was an utterly vital member of it.

When she pointed out the Skoda engineering, Karla responded with her statement that she only beat Steve to it. “Anybody would have seen what I did in two seconds flat!” she concluded.

“How many engineers does Skoda Works employ?” Barb asked casually.

“I have no clue,” Karla replied, “but it’s a number in the hundreds, anyway. Why do you ask?”

“If it’s so damned obvious, turkey, why didn’t one of those hundreds of engineers do it years ago?” Barb demanded.

Karla just shook her head stubbornly and vowed to try to improve her behavior. Barb shook her head in frustration and then joined the others in their morning workout. After a lovely breakfast Barbara announced that they were visiting the Skoda plant that morning. Because of scheduled meetings with government officials, Steve wouldn’t be joining them.

With Karla giving directions, they soon arrived at the plant’s main entrance. Seeing the white Rolls convertible, the guard stiffened to attention, rendered his very best salute, and waved them into the VIP parking area. Looking around, Barb was immediately depressed by what she saw. The sprawling complex with its many buildings looked unchanged from the late 19th century. All the buildings were old and soot-stained. Many had unrepaired broken windows and a significant number of others appeared to be abandoned. Shaking her head in dismay, she joined Karla near the entrance to the main building.

“Pretty depressing, isn’t it?” Karla commented.

“It sure is,” Barb agreed. “Now that we own it, though, I guess we’d better think of a few things to do with it all.”

“How about tearing some of it down?” Karla asked.

Barb looked at her quickly and realized the girl was serious.

When Karla realized that Barbara was entertaining her suggestion she continued, “Tear down some of the junk and replace the structures with flower gardens if we can’t come up with something better. And steam clean the other buildings, too.”

Then she snapped her fingers and continued, “Of course! There’s a very large staff employed here ... or unemployed, but being paid to be here, more accurately. Why not put them to work? At least until we find something more productive for them to do.”

Barb thought it was a great idea, and executed it as soon as she met the works general manager. When told of the plan, he swallowed hard then pulled out a large plot plan of the entire area. A number of buildings had been marked with large red X’s to indicate they were of no value.

“You have all sorts of heavy equipment for demolition right here at the complex, don’t you?” Barb asked. When he admitted they did, she grinned and said, “Well? What are you waiting for? From what I saw outside, we’re going to be in the used-brick business, at least for a while.” The manager started giving orders to his surprised lieutenants. When he finished giving his first set of orders, she added, “Try not to wreck my nice car, please? I’m not sure if it’s paid for yet.” Realizing she was teasing him, he grinned.

Although the exterior of the Skoda Arms plant looked no better than the other buildings, the interior was remarkably different. Here there was a sense of purpose. While a great deal needed to be done to fix it up, it was now laid out efficiently. Wearing hard hats and safety glasses, they moved from the beginning to the end of the basic production line.

Reaching the end, Karla picked up a just-completed 9-mm automatic pistol. Seeing what her sister had done, Barb picked one up, too. After getting directions, the two women entered a test firing range nearby. Ordering a man-shaped target, Karla put on ear protectors and told Barb to put on a pair, too. When three targets were set up side by side, she took a firing position, loaded the 15-round clip, and began firing. To Barb, it sounded like a continuous roll of thunder although its sound was heavily dampened by the ear protectors she was wearing. When she finished firing, the weapon had locked open waiting for a reload. After ejecting the empty clip, she turned her attention to the targets. Each of the three had five bullet holes in the 10-ring where the man’s heart would have been.

Having watched Karla’s performance, Barb asked for the targets to be replaced with three new ones. After loading her weapon’s clip, she took her position and opened fire. The sound was the same as the one Karla had made, but Barb emptied her clip even faster. When her targets were brought back, again all fifteen bullet holes were in the ten ring in an even tighter group than Karla’s.

The girl looked at Barb’s targets with her face impassive. Then she said flatly, “Your piece is better than mine.”

At that Barb stuck out her tongue and Karla just giggled with delight.

From the firing range they returned to the production line and started down the line of more skilled workers who were putting embellishments of various kinds on the finished weapons. At the first stations the work was the simplest sort, but as they moved down, the level of craftsmanship increased. Finally, they reached the last man and just watched in awe as he was doing the finest engraving and inlay work on an automatic similar to the ones they had fired. But this was truly a Rolls-Royce compared to a Yugo. It was a masterpiece of the gunsmith’s craft.

Although he seemed to be totally wrapped up in his work, he was, in fact very much aware of the girls’ presence. Finally, after wiping the weapon off with the greatest care, he placed it in a rosewood presentation box. Although the girls could see that the presentation plate had already been engraved, they were too far away to be able to read it. Only then did they realize that there was a microphone on a stand beside his workbench.

Turning to the girls he smiled, then flicked on the mike switch. “Ladies and gentlemen,” he began, “today we are singularly honored. We have with us one of the greatest heroes of Czech independence, Major Karla Kosta. I cannot go into detail with respect to all of the things she has done for us, but I will say that the facts of her heroism are attested to by our president, Václav Havel, himself.”

Then to Karla he extended the presentation box and said, “Miss Kosta, please accept this as a very small token of thanks from a grateful people. This weapon has been purchased by money donated entirely by the workers you see before you.

“In addition, on a more personal note, we want to thank you for something else. Ministers Slavic and Wilhelm both have told us that you were the one who re-engineered our production line and obtained the newest and best machine tools for us to use. There are many of us, who, like me, have worked our whole lives here at Skoda. I cannot tell you how proud I am today now that our quality again does credit to our great name and heritage.

“Finally, my name is Otto Kruger. As the senior craftsman here at Skoda, I personally produced this weapon. I give it to you with pride and the assurance that it reflects both my skill and my love. Thank you so very much.” With that, there was a thunderous cheer from all the workmen.

Karla was truly stunned. Holding the rosewood box in nerveless hands, she was afraid she would drop it on the floor. To keep that from happening, she clutched it to her breast. Seeing that a word from her was not only expected but required, she moved as if in a trance to the mike. The plant was as still as a church. All work had stopped and everyone was waiting to hear what she had to say.

“Thank you, Herr Kruger,” she said simply. Then she continued, “Workers of Skoda Arms, I don’t know what to say. Honestly, I’m utterly overwhelmed. Because I was orphaned when I was very young, if ever in my life I received a gift, I certainly don’t remember it. This ... this weapon is utterly magnificent. Thank you so very much.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.